• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:

Death Note Ryuk Figurine $40+shipping

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NO1TG2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

41Bvimqb60L._SL500_.jpg

Wanting to sell: The Complete 7th Season of How I Met Your Mother on DVD. It is opened and used; I watched each disc once and that's it. I'd like to get $15 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S., but if you find that price unfair I'm willing to do some negotiating.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Want to trade: My very good condition Halo 4 for your similarly good condition Call of Duty: Black Ops II for Xbox 360. US only.

NoRéN;44443521 said:
I don't know what's worse: people who can reply to a pm or people who get mad after you sell something since you had not heard from them in a few days.

I'd say they are both equally worthless to the community. Thankfully it's only a handful of turds that I've run into on here.

NoRéN;44446849 said:
I agree. I'm just surprised I got the absolute pleasure to deal with both kinds of worthless people in the same week.

It's even better when they approach you to adjust your terms and make concessions for them, and then they suck ass. It happened last month with my Sega lot. Someone only wanted a few games and I went through the trouble of pricing them out and coming up with a reasonable price for them, and then they just ignored any PM's. Fucking shit stain.

NoRéN

It's even better when they approach you to adjust your terms and make concessions for them, and then they suck ass. It happened last month with my Sega lot. Someone only wanted a few games and I went through the trouble of pricing them out and coming up with a reasonable price for them, and then they just ignored any PM's. Fucking shit stain.

lol

Should have left feedback.

Neutral? feedback for __________.

May or may not waste your time.

NoRéN;44447199 said:
lol

Should have left feedback.

yeah, I do feel like it might be worthwhile to publicly shame shitty members but some things pop up legitimately sometimes and can't be helped so I wouldn't want them to get hit with shrapnel, but it definitely makes me angry.

Just wanted some opinions on this. I want to sell my Halo Reach Limited Edition Xbox 360 with a whole bunch of other stuff as a bundle and don't have a clue what the right pricing would be. Hope you guys can help me out.

What Will Be Included
250 GB Halo Reach Limited Edition Xbox 360 Console
1 Halo Reach edition controller
1 'new' Grey Xbox 360 controller with transforming DPAD
10ft HDMI Cable
Power Cable
1 Play n' Charge Kit

Games
Halo 1
Halo 2 Limited Editon
Halo 3 Limited Edition
Halo Wars (No Case)
Halo 3 ODST
Halo Reach Standard Edition
Halo Reach Limited Edition
Halo Anniversary
Gears of War 2 Limited Edition
Gears of War 3 Limited Edition
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty Black Ops
Battlefield 3

PM me or just let me know what you all think is fair here. I really appreciate it! Thanks :)

EYEL1NER

Still looking for really cheap Rock Band or Guitar Hero guitar.
Rock Band 2 Strat or newer/Les Paul or newer preferred.
Must be able to ship to APO.

Man, I wish I had been able to go dumpster-diving when Gamestop stores were given the order to throw their stock away.

xaosslug

want to buy/trade for:

-Nintendo DSi XL - Metallic Rose
-Nintendo DSi XL - Midnight Blue

both in mint/like new condition (w/ boxes and inserts, if possible!)

PM me, please! :-D

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just wanted some opinions on this. I want to sell my Halo Reach Limited Edition Xbox 360 with a whole bunch of other stuff as a bundle and don't have a clue what the right pricing would be. Hope you guys can help me out.

What Will Be Included
250 GB Halo Reach Limited Edition Xbox 360 Console
1 Halo Reach edition controller
1 'new' Grey Xbox 360 controller with transforming DPAD
10ft HDMI Cable
Power Cable
1 Play n' Charge Kit

Games
Halo 1
Halo 2 Limited Editon
Halo 3 Limited Edition
Halo Wars (No Case)
Halo 3 ODST
Halo Reach Standard Edition
Halo Reach Limited Edition
Halo Anniversary
Gears of War 2 Limited Edition
Gears of War 3 Limited Edition
Red Dead Redemption
Call of Duty Black Ops
Battlefield 3

PM me or just let me know what you all think is fair here. I really appreciate it! Thanks :)
Off the top of my head, maybe around $425?

There probably won't be a huge market for this, but here goes: looking to sell Ice Age 4: Continental Drift Arctic Games for the PS3. I imported it mainly for the trophies (it was only released in the UK), but it's a fun family game, too. I'd prefer to sell within Canada, but I'll ship to the US too. $20 or best offer, PM me if interested!

kn1ves24

Bumping cause its still available...

I'm looking to sale my 13" Macbook Pro. I am the single owner of it, purchased it back in Sept 2010. I used this very lightly, everything works flawlessly and the battery holds a charge just like the first day I got it. My main reason for getting rid of it is I just have no use for it and thought it might be more use to someone else. It comes with the original box and documentation.

Quick Specs:
13 inch screen
4GB 1066MHz DDR3 RAM
Core 2 Duo Processor @ 2.4GHz
250GB HDD
8x SuperDrive
Nvidia GeForce 320M graphics card
Originally came with OSX Snow Leopard but OSX Lion is installed. (I have OSX Lion burnt to a DVD but I don't think the disc is bootable.)

I'm looking for around $725 shipped to anywhere in the US. If you are interested PM me, I'm flexible.

Here are a few pictures, I apologize I'm pretty bad at taking photos.

Baconbitz

Banned
Would anyone be interested in two pairs of Nike AF1's (Air Force Ones)?

One pair is a 9and1/2 low and the other is a 10 high. The lows have a few Scuff marks while the highs are in a "better" condition. The highs do have creases in the toebox. The highs also don't have the silver plate that the laces feed into. Looking for 50 for both pairs. If you buy both together I'll take 10 off the price.

PM me if you need pics.

mr_thor

Neo Member
Selling Skyrim Xbox 360 full download card. I can either mail it out or just email you the code. $25 obo. Paypal only thanks.

Stuff for sale! I have good feedback, PM me for offers.

DEMON'S SOULS DELUXE EDITION, the game is in sealed condition. US version.

AMIGA GAMES
- Hired Guns
- Mean Machine
- Sly Spy
- Rolling Ronny
- Beast Busters
- Arabian Nights
- Grid Start
- Black Lamp (C64)

GAME SOUNDTRACKS (Original and Complete)
Siren 1
Siren 2
Siren: New Translation
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.1
Yuzo Koshiro Best Collection vol.2
Wild Arms XF Original Soundtrack
R-Type Tactics OST
Dark Savior OST
Dark Savior single

JP PSP GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Densha de Go Pocket 1
Densha de Go Pocket 2
Densha de Go Pocket 3

JP SATURN GAMES Perfect condition and complete:
Golden Axe The Duel
DarkSeed
House of the Dead (has small crack in the jewel case)
Dark Savior
Vandal Hearts
Baroque

JP SEGA MEGA CD GAMES:
Wolfchild

OTHER:
Capcom Special DVD from TGS 2003

other.jpg

other.jpg

demonssouls.jpg

amiga.jpg

I have great feedback!

New York Yankees Master Collection Baseball Card Set - #395/500 (Maybe there will be interest?)

Includes Whitey Ford Game Used Bat and Autograph card, as well as Game Used Bat cards for Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Yogi Berra, Whitey Ford, Thurman Munson, Reggie Jackson, Derek Jeter, Don Mattingly, Billy Martin, and Graig Nettles

All presented in a beautiful wood (mahogany?) case!

$320 (includes shipping and $300 is the most recent Beckett value for the whole set)

PayPal or Amazon Payments only, Amazon Payments preferred. Shipping to continental US only. Feel free to message me if you have any questions or would like pictures of any items.

snack

Selling a BRAND NEW NON PLATINUM Mass Effect 1 for 360.

Still sealed in original packaging.

EDIT: also looking for a 12 month xbl sub for around 36 dollars

LQX

FS: Paypal Only (I'm in the US)

Western Digital WD Black WD1001FALS 1TB 7200 RPM - $65 (3-Years left on warranty)

IMG_1543.jpg

1600 MS Points $17

Revoh

Selling a WoW Battle Chest key for 15 bucks (it's 20 on Blizzard's site)
As you may know the game also includes 30 days of game time, The Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King expansion packs.

NeoGAF Plus + 100% positive feedback on CAG (252). PayPal only/US shipping addresses.

Nintendo Land (Wii U, sealed) - $40
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U) - $45

Movement

Canon T4i DSLR Like New condition only 4 months old with 18-135mm II kit lens. Including 32, 16, and 8gb SDHC cards + bag. Looking around $900 shipped.

Baconbitz

Banned
They're quiet.

They're silent? If you mean quite then you are wrong.

From the first page

2. No off-site sales or auctions

The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for the community on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It is not a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction your stuff on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread and linking to your auctions is not that function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom