• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peagles

Still looking!

WTB: The Sky - The Art of Final Fantasy book set

I preordered this from three places and they all fell through, some even back as early as August. So if you have a spare copy and want to sell it to me, please get in touch!

Whooter

FS

Steam Codes:
Red Faction: Guerrilla - $2
Metro 2033 - $2
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - $2

Xbox Live code:

10th Anniversary Avatar Helmet - $20

Paypal or Amazon Payments, please.

Cheska

Does anyone have any interest in the Skylander characters? I'm kind of over the phase myself and they occupy quite a bit of space. All of these are from the original Skylanders, not the Giants variation. I don't have any of the boxes or the cards, just the figurines themselves. PM me if you're interested.

8BBE8BA0-E7D6-4C88-89D8-941C27EC6CC8-2943-0000015BC293CD21.jpg

Also:

Dragon Quest Guides, I have IV, V, and IX that I'd prefer to sell as a bundle. Pretty good condition, they've just been sitting in my book case.

I have a Steam-redeemable Call of Duty: Black Ops II code, as well as a code for the Nuketown 2025 map.

Looking for:
Paypal $50

PM me with offers.

EDIT: I'm also looking for unused digital codes for Marvel and DC comics. Willing to pay via Paypal. PM me with what you have available.

Kingbrave

I have a Steam-redeemable Call of Duty: Black Ops II code, as well as a code for the Nuketown 2025 map.

Looking for:
Paypal $50

PM me with offers.

EDIT: I'm also looking for unused digital codes for Marvel and DC comics. Willing to pay via Paypal. PM me with what you have available.

Anybody here have a copy of SMW2: Yoshi's Island for sale?

Doesn't have to be complete, but I would prefer it to be in good condition. Please let me know, thanks!

Trading all of these Steam tradable games for a $20 PSN card

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
Dungeon Defenders
EYE: Divine Cybermancy
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
Starvoid

US only please

Want to Sell:

360:
Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition: $15 shipped

PjtOQ.jpg

Dragon's Dogma: $30 shipped

jUCf7.jpg

Or Trade Both for Scribblenauts Unlimited (WiiU)

PM me, Paypal preferred, and GAF B/S/T Gold, so buy with confidence! Will ship out ASAP as long as it's before Tuesday afternoon, then I won't be able to ship until Nov. 26th at the earliest (going home for Thanksgiving)

KooPaL

Moving Sale! Make some offers!

I am a new seller here but I have 100% feedback in Ebay which you can see from the below link. I am selling stuff because I am moving in with my Fiancee so I would need to get rid of some stuff. If you need pictures just PM me and I will send per request. These prices below are shipped and are OBO and lastly please send payment as Paypal gift.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=datflipguy&ftab=AllFeedback

3DS:
1. AQUA GREEN AMBASSADOR 3DS: Comes with all the games (I only downloaded some) and is in good shape and has had a screen protector since DAY1. Comes with charger but I am not sure if I still have the docking station. $120
2. Super Mario 3D Land - Complete $23
3. Star Fox 3D - Complete $23
4. Zelda OOT 3D - Complete $23
5. Final Fantasy Theatrhythm - Complete with Stylus and Sticker $23 SOLD Sabanoo
6. Kid Icarus Uprising - With Stand (and Cards I believe I'll Double Check) $23
7. Mario Kart 3D - Complete $23

PSOne:
1. Final Fantasy VII - Black Edition Complete and in Very Good Condition $20 SOLD Keropon
2. Final Fantasy Chronicles - GH Complete $13
3. Legend of Dragoon - Complete Very Good Codition $13
4. Vagrant Story - Black Edition Like New - $15 SOLD Keropon
5. Final Fantasy Tactics - GH sealed - $15

PS2:
1. Wild Arms 3 - Sealed $25
2. Suikoden 3 - Complete Very Good Condition $25
3. Odin Sphere - Complete Very Good Condition $10 Pending JudgmentZefhyr
4. Persona 3 - Sealed $30 Pending JudgmentZefhyr
5. Persona 3 Guide - Very Good Condition Never Read Just in the Book Case $35
6. Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - Complete with Soundtrack $20 Pending JudgmentZefhyr
7. Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection - Sealed $15

Dreamcast:
1. Skies of Arcadia - Complete Close to Mint $28 SOLD Keropon
2. Shenmue - Complete $15 SOLD Awry108
3. Gigawing - Sealed $35 SOLD Woodypop
4. Typing of the Dead - Sealed $10 SOLD Woodypop

GBA:
1. Phantasy Star Collection - Sealed $20 SOLD Woodypop
2. Lunar Legends - Sealed $30

Vita Games:
1. Rayman - $20
2. Fifa 12 - $13 sold Awry108

Again if you need pics or have an offer just pm me.

Thanks!

AwRy108

WTS:

Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (3DS) - BRAND NEW, SEALED - $33 Shipped

I accept PayPal, and prefer PayPal Gift to avoid fees. I'm NeoGAF Gold.

PM me ASAP if you're interested

adg1034

WTB: Playstation 3 Slim (any hard drive size)

I love the look of Xildenafil's bundle (and you should totally buy it), but most of the extras he's offering (apart from the PS3 exclusives) overlap with what's already in my movie/gaming collection. If you have a few games to throw in, I'll definitely consider it, but I'm mainly in the market for the console itself. I'm in the US.

(I know the upcoming Black Friday bundle includes a Super Slim with the Infamous and Uncharted packs, but I'd rather have a slot-loading drive than a top-loading one. Better for movies, etc.)

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Snaku: he sold me The Amazing Spiderman (PS3) for a great price, shipping was fast, and the item arrived in perfect condition. Also, he included some extra DLC, just b/c he's a nice person :) Great seller!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I have a spare Wii U Deluxe system coming in today from Gamestop. I preordered in person and online to make sure I got one. I got one day shipping and it ended up being $398 after tax and shipping.

I'm willing to sell this at cost, plus you pay the full shipping cost, however much that is. If we go through Paypal, I don't want to have to incur any of those fees either, so we'll try as a gift, but if that doesn't go through, you'll have to pay those costs too.

I know it sounds like a rough sell, but I don't really feel like selling this on ebay and I figured I'd give it a chance before I return it to Gamestop and lose out on my shipping costs. Maybe a Gaffer out there is unable to find a system.

I'm Gaf Plus :)

Fox Mulder

positive feedback for:
rhfb
Balb

Selling:
shipping not included unless mentioned. I'll ship with a USPS priority box or cheaper media mail bubble envelope, whichever you prefer.

Xbox 360
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (nuketown code used) $45
NFS Shift Unleashed 2 $8
Rock Band 1 + 2 $5
Alice Madness Returns (codes used) $15
Portal 2 $15
HAWX 2 $6
Forza 4 $15

SNES
Jungle Strike $2
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers $5
Mortal Kombat 2 $5
Star Fox $4
Super Alfred Chicken $6
Super Off Road: The Baja $3
The Ignition Factor $5

N64
console (w/ official expansion pak) $40 shipped
+two official controllers
+official memory/controller pak
+official rumble pak
+all cords

Goldeneye 007 w strategy guide and manual $15
Pokemon Snap complete $7

Gamecube
black console $35 shipped
+controller
+cords
+official memory card

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat + 2 drum controllers $30 shipped
Goldeneye Rogue Agent $2
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death $7
From Russia With Love $4
Donkey Konga $3

WIIU!!!
Deluxe edition with nintendoland, NSMBU, a nerf controller protector

All this together was $475 at gamestop, and it'll cost a bit in shipping. I'll sell at cost, I'm just not feeling the console and should have waited.

Credo

Positive feedback for PhoenixSFT.

The games got here very quickly, were both in great condition, and worked perfectly like I expected. Thanks!

Price check on a Real Pro Arcade Stick 3 for PS3 SF4 edition, bought it about 4 years ago, no clue what it is worth.

Depends on condition. Like new /w box you can prob. get close to $100 for a HRAP3. I wasn't aware of a SF4 edition. You might be talking about a MadCatz Tournament Edition? Those are worth around the same.

If it's used, realistically closer to $70.

Also, they can be expensive to ship. (upwards of $20+) which can be a difficult sell.

PS Vita for sale

I just got it less than 2 weeks ago, and I can't afford to keep it (have bills piling up)

Like new, has box, new AR cards, 8gb mem card, DlC download voucher for Uncharted (unused) and all original 3G/wifi cables and codes that came with it (3 months of 3G free unused)

3G Vita with all extras - $225 shipped

Please PM me for more info :)

Depends on condition. Like new /w box you can prob. get close to $100 for a HRAP3. I wasn't aware of a SF4 edition. You might be talking about a MadCatz Tournament Edition? Those are worth around the same.

Also, they can be expensive to ship. (upwards of $20+) which can be a difficult sell.

Hori made an SF4 version of the HRAP3 in 2009. It was for the Japanese market.

Alas, I would jump on one of these Wii U offers but I may not have to wait too long...

What do people think would be a fair price to ask for one of those colored N64's? I found an Ice colored system but it's just the unit. It works thankfully.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
iPhone 4 32 GB White (Verizon) for sale
Pretty much flawless condition. Can take pics if you're interested. $285 shipped
Comes with original packaging + USB/charger plug

Azzurri

I've used it maybe twice. I have everything.

Fox Mulder

Alas, I would jump on one of these Wii U offers but I may not have to wait too long...

What do people think would be a fair price to ask for one of those colored N64's? I found an Ice colored system but it's just the unit. It works thankfully.

i think colored n64's are around $45 or so on ebay and amazon. That probably includes controllers and cords too though.

Snaku

Banned
NeoGAF PLUS

Sold items removed. New items added. Prices reduced.

Nintendo Entertainment System Model NES-101 Bundle $325 shipped
System and games in fantastic working condition. Absolutely not willing to break bundle up.

Includes AC adaptor, RF plug, 1 official controller new in bag, and the following games:
The Adventure of Link
Friday the 13th
Punchout!
StarTropics
Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros. 2
Commando
Batman
Dragon Warrior
Rescue
Terminator 2
Paperboy 2
Godzilla
Kirby's Adventure
Castlevania
RoboCop
Section Z
Nintendo World Cup
Pro Wrestling
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game

One Piece World Collectable Figure Lot $280 shipped
Each figure comes with original box, and is in like new condition. Very rare out of print figures. Absolutely not willing to break the lot up.

2004 Mattel Exclusive She-ra (mint in box) $30 shipped
Masters of the Universe Classics Optik (mint on card) $27 shipped
Masters of the Universe Teela (mint on card) $28 shipped
Masters of the Universe Mer-Man (mint on card) $27 shipped
Masters of the Universe Skeletor 1st edition (mint on card) $30 shipped
CCP Hedo-Goji (like new) $30 shipped
CCP Jirass (like new) $30 shipped
Unless noted all games are original releases, non-player's choice/greatest/platinum hits.

PS3
Resident Evil 6 (Mint, Like New) $35 shipped
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Mint, Like New) $17 shipped

PS2
Final Fantasy XII (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped
Transformers (New & Sealed) $9 shipped
God of War II (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped

Xbox
Genma Onimusha (Mint, Never Played) $7 shipped
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Very Good) $8 shipped

Gamecube
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (Mint, Never Played) $6 shipped
Resident Evil Player's Choice (Mint, Like New) $5 shipped
Ultimate Spider-Man (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped

I'm super OCD about my gaming collection, rest assured everything I've listed is in fantastic if not pristine condition.

Amazon Payments only. Domestic buyers only. Willing to offer discounts if buying multiple items. Plus status yay!

I have a few game keys for sale:

Borderlands 2 for STEAM - $20
Assassins Creed 3 for UPLAY PC (only works on EU accounts) - $25 / 20€

Got both with a recent video card purchase.

New Little Kings Story VITA (Code for UK PSN) - $20 / 15€

PM me. I have NeoGAF+ feedback and sold quite a few keys on here already with no complaints.

chualie

NeoGAF Feedback: [++]

WTS:

Sleeping Dogs Game Code (Steam) $15
Farcry 3 Game Code (Ubisoft) $30

Steam Codes: $1.25 each

Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Supreme Commander 2
Hitman: Blood Money

As I am going to PM or email codes directly, Paypal Gift seems like the best bet.

PM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom