• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

WalkMan

Banned
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for Vita code - $20
Amazon code for $10 off Assassin's Creed 3 for PS3 or Xbox 360 - $5
Assassins Creed Vita Cart Only - $20 shipped

Can accept PayPal or Amazon Credit or PSN credit

Selling:

A Black DSi together with an AceKard 2i that comes with a 4GB Micro SD card

Looking for $70 shipped or best offer

Czz8X.jpg

I also have the original boxes for both if needed. The DSi is in pretty good condition.

I have positive feedback [+++]

Rrang129

Selling a few games!! Paypal only please!

Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, just couldn't get into it. In excellent condition! (25.00 SHIPPED)

Theater.jpg

Monster Tale, sealed!! (14.00 SHIPPED

MonsterTale.jpg

I have a new but damaged box copy of SOLDPersona 4: Solid Gold Edition. $80 shipped. via PayPal gift. Description below copied from the Persona thread.

Le sigh. My "to keep sealed" Solid Gold copy arrived in pretty shit condition. All the corners are in various states of smooshed up. Anybody want at cost just for the items? I had to pay tax, so it would be like 80 with shipping. Presumptively this would be for someone interested in the contents, as the outer box isn't that great. Otherwise I will just return. If you want to see how bad the damage is it is probably too bad for you, but I can provide pictures later.

I have positive feedback. Three I think.

top right
A5yGw.jpg

top right from the back
JZ58A.jpg

top left (there is a crease mark) didn't show up that well
BWDdf.jpg

bottom left
vLPU6.jpg

For some reason the other two pics didn't upload. Bottom right similar to but less bad than bottom right. Like I said, this is mostly a contents of sale.

Arla

Trading/Selling:
Nintendo 3DS (Flame Red): It's heavily used but everything works. I sent it twice to Nintendo to get it repaired and unfortunately when I got it back it the last time the system started self-scratching. I was gonna send it again but they stopped covering the self-scratching issue online. I could've called and made a fuss but I never did. The biggest issues with the system is a 1cm scratch on the touch screen you can feel when using the stylus, the self scratching and a few small scratches on the corner of the system. The actual system/OS/touchscreen and all that work perfectly. It comes with all the original packaging and items (AR cards, cradle, etc) except the the original stylus. I bought a pack of replacement so the one I'd send you isn't an original but it still telescopes. I've already formatted the 3DS - $100 shipped.

ALL GAMES COME WITH ORIGINAL BOX/MANUAL. PICS UPON REQUEST.

DS
From the Abyss - New/Sealed - Make me an offer or trade.

Pokemon Black Version 2 - Used/Like New - $25. or trade.

Knights in the Nightmare - Used/Good - $30 or trade - It comes with Symphony of Souls pre-order OST. The box that contains the actual game box and the CD sleeve is a bit rough around the edges as is the CD sleeve. The actual game box, cartridge, manual and CD are in near mint condition. I'll sell it as a bundle with Yggdra Union for $50.

GBA:
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone - Used/Good - $25 or trade - Edges of the box are a bit rough but face, manual and cartridge are in great condition.

PS3:
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - Used/Like New - $20 or trade - It comes with the S-E Members registration code.

WET - Used/Like New - Make an $15 or trade.

360:
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Used/Good - $20 or trade

Other:
Logitech: Dual Action Gamepad - Used/Good - $15 or trade - The wires are slightly coming out at the top but everything works perfectly and the controller itself is great condition. I rarely used it since no game I owned supported the damn thing. Make an offer or trade.

Capcom Visual Book 2009 - Used/Good - $20 or trade - Prints of promotional art from Lost Planet 2, Biohazard: Darkside Chronicles, Okamiden, Sengoku Basara 3, Last Ranker, Megaman EX, Tatsunoko vs Capcom and Monster Hunter Tri. PM for pictures. It's not really "used" as much as it is opened and been sitting on my shelf for close to two years.

Club Nintendo The Legend of Zelda Posters - Used/Good - $30 - Selling two Skyward Sword posters that came with the 25th anniversary set and the Wind Waker poster that came with the original set.

KooPaL

LOW BALL ME SOME OFFERS!

I am a new seller here but I have 100% feedback in Ebay which you can see from the below link. I am selling stuff because I am moving in with my Fiancee so I would need to get rid of some stuff. If you need pictures just PM me and I will send per request. These prices below are shipped and are OBO and lastly please send payment as Paypal gift.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=datflipguy&ftab=AllFeedback

3DS:
1. AQUA GREEN AMBASSADOR 3DS: Comes with all the games (I only downloaded some) and is in good shape and has had a screen protector since DAY1. Comes with charger but I am not sure if I still have the docking station. $120
2. Super Mario 3D Land - Complete $23
3. Star Fox 3D - Complete $23 SOLD Dave Long
4. Zelda OOT 3D - Complete $23
5. Final Fantasy Theatrhythm - Complete with Stylus and Sticker $23 SOLD Sabanoo
6. Kid Icarus Uprising - With Stand (and Cards I believe I'll Double Check) $23
7. Mario Kart 3D - Complete $23

I'd be willing to do a bundle and have the 3ds, 4 games and free Pilot Wings Resort for 200 shipped. I say that is one heck of a value :D

PSOne:
1. Final Fantasy VII - Black Edition Complete and in Very Good Condition $20 SOLD Keropon
2. Final Fantasy Chronicles - GH Complete $13
3. Legend of Dragoon - Complete Very Good Codition $13
4. Vagrant Story - Black Edition Like New - $15 SOLD Keropon
5. Final Fantasy Tactics - GH sealed - $15

PS2:
1. Wild Arms 3 - Sealed $25
2. Suikoden 3 - Complete Very Good Condition $25
3. Odin Sphere - Complete Very Good Condition $10 SOLD JudgmentZefhyr
4. Persona 3 - Sealed $30 SOLDJudgmentZefhyr
5. Persona 3 Guide - Very Good Condition Never Read Just in the Book Case $35
6. Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne - Complete with Soundtrack $20 SOLD JudgmentZefhyr
7. Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection - Sealed $15

Dreamcast:
1. Skies of Arcadia - Complete Close to Mint $28 SOLD Keropon
2. Shenmue - Complete $15 SOLD Awry108
3. Gigawing - Sealed $35 SOLD Woodypop
4. Typing of the Dead - Sealed $10 SOLD Woodypop

GBA:
1. Phantasy Star Collection - Sealed $20 SOLD Woodypop
2. Lunar Legends - Sealed $30

Vita Games:
1. Rayman - $20
2. Fifa 12 - $13 sold Awry108

Again if you need pics or have an offer just pm me.

Thanks!

isual

Anybody have some xblive codes?

I've got 1 14 day and 1 2 day gold trial. Willing to trade it for something (the witcher 2 on steam ?) Oh. Nvm. Steam sale ended.

i'm still willing to trade that 1 14 day and 1 2 day xbox live trials for something (i'm thinking the sengoku jidai unit pack on steam, it's only 3 dollars)

Have:
God of War 3 (PS3)
Turok (PS3)
Mega Man Dual Pack (PSP, contains Maverick Hunter X and Powered Up)

Want:
PS3 Offers
Resistance 3
Infamous 1 and 2
HD Collections

Don't be shy, I'll hear any offers as these aren't very valuable games. US or Canada, I'm GAF Gold!

PSABR codes all over I see. Do the 1 month trial codes from amazon stack if I currently have an account, saw these up for sale here too.

I believe they do, I just don't have a US Credit Card so I cannot use them.

I now have 4 Codes for Sale. Will sell them all for $19 or if some nice gaffer feels kind a prepaid 3 month code.

So 4 Months for 3 months.

PM me.

Shiv47

Anyone interested in a PS3 Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Limited Edition Box? Still sealed. Asking $110 shipped in the US, including insurance/confirmation. Will ship elsewhere as well, though it may be pricy given the weight. Paypal preferred at the moment, and I am a NeoGAF Gold trader! Pic to come when I get home, unless someone grabs this first...

Akkad

Banned
I'll try this again. I haven't sold anything here, but I have a perfect ebay account

2X2GB sticks of corsair DDR3 ram used but in great condition $16 (won't sell them separately, sorry)
90d4c621992f931d5b3d9027403d611586986034.JPG

Samsung 830 128GB SSD barely used $90
361a0c510cde480d3172c291d2794d3c8e0b37ee.JPG

I accept Paypal only, gift option preferred. US addresses only please.

HAVE

I have a bunch of 1600 Microsoft point cards for sale/trade. I'm looking for 17$/ea PayPal or will trade for $20 PSN, Steam, or Wii U cards. I'd prefer to just deal in codes over email.

I also have a Playstation All-Stars digital code from the amazon bundle. Asking $25 PayPal like everyone else.

Brand new Diablo III Collector's Edition still shrink wrapped. $125 shipped.

I have a near mint PSP-1000. Comes with original box, ac adapter, pouch, Daxter UMD, 2 Sony MS-Pro 4gb sticks, running the latest CFW. Looking for $70 shipped.

I have a Skyrim digital download code from Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle (will email code) $20.

Finally this is a long shot, but I have the "Rare/Blue" quality spectral tiger mount in World of Warcraft. I would sell for $100. You would need a character on Stormreaver Alliance US at least level 20 to redeem it for your account. Only takes a few hours to hit if you don't want to transfer.

I only have [++++] here on NeoGAF so far, but I've got quite a lengthy positive feedback list on eBay http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=travis_h&ftab=AllFeedback

goldenpp72

Selling

1600 Microsoft Point cards (20 dollar value) for 16 a piece, 15 if bought in increments of 5 or more. Paypal gift or you foot the fees. I can email/PM the codes to you, if you would like to get them sent to you physically to distribute as gifts we can work that out as well as they're quite small (but are in fact physical cards)

IMG_2380.jpg

ced

My 360 was stolen and I'm not planning to replace it with next gen coming in the sometime near future (ok maybe).

I've got 68 games I'm going to see if anyone wants all together for $500 (There is a lot of old junk, but a lot of recent as well), I figure someone can make money on this if they resale individually. I'll also throw in 2 wireless controllers. Everything is in perfect shape, some is even wrapped still.

I'm not doing individual sales, I don't have time to be shipping all this.

Here is the list, I separated by comma so it's not too much spam:

Alan Wake , Alpha Protocol, Arkham City, Assassins Creed, Banjo Kazooie, Bayonetta, Bionic Commando, Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Borderlands, Brutal Legend, Bulletstorm, Call of Duty 4 MW, Call of Duty MW2, Condemned 2, Crysis 2, Dark Sector, Darksiders 2, Deadly Premonition, Deus Ex, Dishonored, Divinity 2, Dragon Age 2, Dungeon Siege 3, Enslaved, Eternal Sonata, Fable 2, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fear 3, Fracture, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo 4, Halo Reach (box w/ dl code that has not been used they stole the disc) , Halo Wars, Homefront, Hunted, Jericho, Kameo, Lost Odyssey, Lost Planet 2, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Metro 2033, Mirrors Edge, Ninja Gaiden 2, Perfect Dark Zero, Prey , Quake 4, Rage , Red Dead Redemption, Red Faction Guerilla, Resident Evil 5, Silent Hill Homecoming, Singularity, Skyrim, Syndicate , The Darkness 2, The Orange Box, The Witcher 2, Timeshift, Turok, Two Wolrds 2, Wolfenstein

First PM or reply can have it. Payment needs to be PayPal.

Dwayne

All prices are USD, I accept Paypal but buyer pays Paypal fees (gift or otherwise).

ARCADE GAMES!

MVS Kits
8Man (Box, Dip Switch, How to Play) - $40
Karnov's Revenge (Box w/Matching Serials, Both How To Play, Dip Switch, Mini Marquee, Move Sheet) - $55
Karnov's Revenge (Box w/Matching Serials, How To Play, Mini Marquee, Move Sheet) - $40
Karnov's Revenge (Box w/Matching Serials, Both How To Play, Dip Switch, Mini Marquee) - $40
Karnov's Revenge (Box w/Matching Serials, Both How To Play, Dip Switch, Mini Marquee, Move Sheet) - $40
Real Bout Fatal Fury Special (Box w/Matching Serials, 2xBoth How To Play, 2xDip Switch, Mini Marquee, 4xMove Sheet) - $75
Riding Hero (Box, Dip Switch, Link Sheet, New sucker) - $35
Robo Army (Box, Mini Marquee, "custom" How to Play Mini Marquee) - $45
World Heroes (Box, art and Mini Marquee) - $25
Samurai Shodown IV - Box, art, mini marquee, copy art, more art - $60

MVS Carts
Ghost Pilots (2x Mini Marquee) $32
Zed Blade $55
Last Resort (No Sound) $45

F3
Arkanoid Returns - $40

Anyone selling their Gold Nunchuck from Club Nintendo or willing to use their points for it?

Prefer it still sealed. Please PM me with your price, thanks!

PM sent.

Rather than double post... I also have a $10 off Assassin's Creed 3 via Amazon coupon. I am renting the game, so I have no need for it. Expires at the end of the year (possibly only US only), but offering for $3. Paypal gifting, or if they make Amazon gifts that low, I'll do that as well.

Balb

Looking to trade Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for the PS3 (online pass and Vita codes are unused) for Halo 4. I only played it once and it's in great condition.

Also looking to buy Virtue's Last Reward for the Vita.

Tess3ract

Banned
Selling

1600 Microsoft Point cards (20 dollar value) for 16 a piece, 15 if bought in increments of 5 or more. Paypal gift or you foot the fees. I can email/PM the codes to you, if you would like to get them sent to you physically to distribute as gifts we can work that out as well as they're quite small (but are in fact physical cards)

IMG_2380.jpg
I knew you'd do this haha
I hope I'm remembering the right person

Alucrid

Banned
WTS

Grave of the Fireflies Blu Ray - 12
Persona 4: Arena (360) - 18
Dark Souls Collectors Edition (360) - 20
Valkyria Profile Design Works (JP) - 20

Prices shipped CONUS.

Borman

FS : Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed WiiU - Brand new and sealed - 35$, Paypal or amazon, fee paid whichever way you want to do it.

goldenpp72

Exactly 20 transactions given each has positive feedback associated.

I'm fairly sure he/she is referring to CrashPrime considering his past posts.

Well I'm still not sure what that's all about, I have a good bit of MS point cards and I'd rather offload them here than on eBay, not having much luck though so I might have to go that route eventually, but hopefully I can get rid of a good bit here. Mostly because the codes can be Pmed with trust here rather than having to deal with eBay and mailing them out, but I also have had some good exchanges on gaf and would rather deal with someone here than a random self entitled person :p

Wanted:

Orcs Must Die; either the 'Game of the Year' edition or just the stand-alone game. I forgot to purchase it during the Steam sale alongside the second.

Can pay via Paypal or offer something from my gift inventory.

Enron

Banned
Looking to dump my Assassins Creed:Liberation from the amazon vita bundle for $20 USD

20 bucks! super cheap!

8226227705_9413bb82c9_z.jpg

PM me please!

WTB:
PS2 - Persona 3 Limited Edition (or box & contents)
PS3 - Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition (or box & contents)

WTS:
*Located in Canada but will ship worldwide (PM for international shipping pricing)
*All games are complete unless otherwise noted
*Minimum purchases of $10 outside of Canada
*Buyer covers paypal fees
*Lots of positive feedback received, so buy with confidence!

XBOX - $3 - Doom 3
XBOX - $3 - Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
XBOX - $3 - Half-life 2
PS1 - $8 - Spyro The Dragon
PS1 - $8 - Spyro: Year of the Dragon
PS2 - $3 - Devil May Cry 2
PS2 - $3 - Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition
PS2 - $2 - Hot Shots Tennis
PS2 - $5 - Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
PS2 - $5 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance
PS2 - $5 - Star Ocean: Till the end of Time (Missing slip cover)
PS3 - $20 - Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
GBA - $2 - Crash Bandicoot n-Tranced (Cart & Manual)
GBA - $2 - Spyro: Season of Ice (Cart & Manual)

For sale:

Assassin's Creed III Liberation PSP Vita $20 shipped. From PSP Vita bundle.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale DLC code $20 PSP Vita. US region Playstation Network accounts only please.

Three 1 Month Playstation Network Plus codes $10 . US region Playstation Network accounts only please.

neogaf Gold, troll quality you can trust!

Will accept Paypal, PSN Credit, or Amazong gift cardage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom