• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

Again, I said I understood all of that. He is covered through Paypal and has little to worry about even if the amount were $1000+.

10/10 the online buyer stands to lose nothing because they are covered through the companies respective policies.

I respect any and all opinions on the matter, though.
The obvious solution would be to get a tracking number for your buyer if you can't be bothered to actually talk to him. Stringing people along and not responding to their questions is a good way to look shady. I'd curse at you too. Why didn't you respond in any way to his tracking number inquiry?

VASPER

Banned
I greatly appreciate all the love that goes into this thread. I am always happier tying to sell something on here over Ebay or Craigslist. So thank you KB and other Members that take this to heart and make it work.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WTB:

Dead Island for Xbox 360

Gears of War 3 for Xbox 360

pm me how much shipped to Orlando, FL.

Just an fyi, Dead Island is on sale for $20/new, $18/used at Gamestop right now.

h0mebas3

Hey Everyone,

I won a Game Capture HD at a local event, and after taking it home and testing it out, I don't think I will ever use it :)

Everything is in pristine shape, has all the accessories, remote control, etc... and was literally only used once.

Registration card is included (hasn't been registered yet). If you're looking to record your game footage, this looks pretty cool.

Retail it's $149.99 asking $100 OBO. Also willing to trade for a T.E. stick for PS3 or Asura's Wrath for PS3.

I have a few things to sell, and want to get a good rep and do right by the community so I will work with you :)

KiaNk.jpg

wC74l.jpg

Anyone interested in a Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete Japanese Blu-Ray (includes the FFXIII Limited demo disc). Pretty much in pristine condition. PM if you'd like to make an offer.

This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have an extra copy of Tales of symphonia Disc 1? Apparently I lost my copy of it when I moved :(

Hey Everyone,

I won a Game Capture HD at a local event, and after taking it home and testing it out, I don't think I will ever use it :)

Everything is in pristine shape, has all the accessories, remote control, etc... and was literally only used once.

Registration card is included (hasn't been registered yet). If you're looking to record your game footage, this looks pretty cool.

Retail it's $149.99 asking $100 OBO

I have a few things to sell, and want to get a good rep and do right by the community so I will work with you :)

Does anyone know much about Game Capture cards?
If so, how is this one and at what resolution does it capture gameplay?

Einbroch

Banned
This is probably a long shot, but does anyone have an extra copy of Tales of symphonia Disc 1? Apparently I lost my copy of it when I moved :(

I actually may. If you cover postage, I'll send it your way. Out of town until tomorrow morning, I'll take a look then.

Le-mo

Does anyone know much about Game Capture cards?
If so, how is this one and at what resolution does it capture gameplay?

Quick Amazon search brought up

Capture HD Gameplay in 1080i,Work without a PC, One-click Capture
H.264 Hardware Compression, Recording Playback, Take Snapshots while Gaming or Playback Record the Footage real time in Actual Gameplay, Pass-thru Mode Support, Record to the Internal 2.5-Inch or External USB Hard Drive (Build in 2.5 inch HDD slot, HDD not included) Package Include: Game Capture HD (Weight: 335g) User Manual, Remote Control (Batteries Included), Universal Component Cable for Game Consoles, Component Cable, RCA Audio Cable, Power Adapter (12V/1.5A)

isny

napkin dispenser
I know it's a longshot, but I figured I'd ask GAF anyways.

Any Gaffers have a new Master Shake Ceramic Cup from the Adult Swim store that they'd be willing to sell? They were available for a couple of years from the Adult Swim online shop, which just recently closed.

Unfortunately mine broke recently and I'd rather not pay $50 on ebay if I can avoid it.

Photo of said cup is included below for reference.

Thanks =)

master-shake-ceramic-cup.jpg

Baconbitz

Banned
Super positive for Baconbitz. Fantastic communication, great deal, awesome guy.
Thanks. Quick response for paying for LetgaL ImpuLse. Would sell something to him again.

toVp1.jpg

Looking to sell a few items. Willing to take offers. All prices include shipping. Can provide more pics if asked via PM.
Purchase option:
  • Paypal
The Items I'm selling I will only ship to the U.S.
---------------
Games
---------------
  • Modnation Racers w/ Family guy UMD 10.00
aErQom.jpg

---------------
Game stuff:
---------------
  • LoZ:OOT 3DS Case. Barely used. - 14.50
    gw8Gvm.jpg
  • 2 DS cases w/ DS game cases - 15.00
    JVfmrm.jpg
  • Large Silver/grey DS game/system/accessories case. - 15.00
    I6SZjm.jpg

rHskim.jpg
  • Nyko Cobra Sega Saturn/Playstation 1 gun. Don't know if it works. Used condition. - 15.00
    rVsNmm.jpg

itwHxm.jpg
---------------
Shoes:
---------------
  • White low AF1's. A bit scuffed. Come with origional box, certificate, cardboard soles. Size 11. Mens. - 48.00
    F6bJWm.jpg

5ZFT7m.jpg

[*]Nike Air Force 1 07 Low Baltimore "Cloverdale Park" Edition. No box. Size 9. Womens. - 60.00
    CGYiqm.jpg

[*]Nike Dunk High Womens Blur Sail Madeira Black. Comes with second pair of laces. Slightly used condition. No box. Size 9. - 65.00
    cEZYTm.jpg

[*]Nike Air Zoom Dunkesto. Slightly used. A bit scuffed. No box. Size 9. Mens. - 70.00
    SHg1om.jpg

---------------
TOYS:
---------------
  • Luke Skywalker lightsaber. Makes lightsaber noise and lights up. - Make an offer
    xHiwom.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

An update to this list. Due to an unforeseen robbery, I'm now on the hunt for a Sega Genesis. I'm specifically looking for one capable of attaching a 32X and Sega CD (though I don't have either of those at the moment, maybe in the future), preferably with the appropriate cables and 1-2 controllers. Also interested in the games below + others that you may have.

I'm interested in buying Sega Genesis games; no 32X or CD. I'm not particularly interested in having the box/manual, just the game, but am not against the idea of buying complete. I don't have a complete list of games in mind at this moment, but I have some desired ones listed below; if you have others, please let me know as I may be interested, just currently unaware of them. Sending a PM would probably be the easiest way to handle this, so if you have any Genesis games for sale, let 'er rip!

I do, at the moment, have specific interest in the following:
Crusader of Centy
Phantasy Star II & III
Strider
Herzog Zwei
Mean Bean Machine
Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday
NBA Jam T.E.
Any of the Valis games
General Chaos
DeCap Attack
Zero Tolerance
TMNT: The Hyperstone Heist
Pier Solar (...looks a bit out of my budget, though!)
Musha (seems also to be a bit on the expensive side)
Clayfighter

Selling: Dungeon Hunter Alliance PSVita (UK version, still sealed) for 25$ + shipping (4$ USA, 3$ EU)

Only Paypal, PM me if you're interested.

Pangya

Selling Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Steam gift for $15.00. I take Amazon or Paypal payments (please include fee costs if not using gift option). PM me.

If I may ask, what didn't you like about them?

The main reason is that I have used browns forever and the actuation force slows me down and makes me have more typos, which is strange as you would think the harder force required would decrease that. Cherry blacks are tiring and basically you have to be pounding on the keys to use it... fun... but is too physically demanding, I can't use it for more than 5 minutes in games and typing takes ages.

Linear is nice and feels really cool, but even for FPS I prefer the fast, slight actuation, and ease of use of browns.

Red switches are far superior to me(vs blacks), but I like feeling like I am pressing on a button rather than spring.

NeOak

The main reason is that I have used browns forever and the actuation force slows me down and makes me have more typos, which is strange as you would think the harder force required would decrease that. Cherry blacks are tiring and basically you have to be pounding on the keys to use it... fun... but is too physically demanding, I can't use it for more than 5 minutes in games and typing takes ages.

Linear is nice and feels really cool, but even for FPS I prefer the fast, slight actuation, and ease of use of browns.

Red switches are far superior to me(vs blacks), but I like feeling like I am pressing on a button rather than spring.

I haven't tried browns, so i can't talk about them. But I do use Reds, I too prefer them above the blacks.

The blues are fun for the first 5 minutes, but the machine gun fire sound when you type fast gets tiresome.

Menelaus

Banned
Looking to buy FIFA 11 for xbox. I already have the online pass, so no worries there.

Might be interested in FIFA 12 if you don't want much for it.

BHK3

Banned
Positive rep for Oyashiro. Bought a 1 year PSN+ card from him.

WTB
Rayman Origins PS3
MGS Collection PS3
Team Ico Collection
Dues Ex: Human Revolution PS3
Tekken 6 PS3
Red Dead Redemption GOTY PS3
$50 PSN Code

Baconbitz

Banned
Positive feedback to Chairhome for the genesis extension cable and battousai11 for the GB player. Lol, I was trying to play Kirbys tilt and tumble with the gamecube. Tilting a GCN doesn't work so well. Both people were quick and easy to deal with. Would do business with both again.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City SPECIAL EDITION, Brand New/Sealed for PS3. $60/shipped.

6900278812_01811d6da9_z.jpg

Some Target stores for some reason clearanced these out. I went out on the hunt, and finally found a copy for each system on the third store. After nearly two hours and ~$12 of gas, I decided to grab a couple extras. Figured someone else might not want to go through the ordeal/hunt, and would appreciate a quick deal on a forum. Meanwhile, I could make a few dollars to cover my gas, and help out someone.

So yeah. That's where I am ;p If no one is interested, I'll just return them to my close Target next time I'm out. But, figured I could check :)

I have a copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2013 MASTERS Collector's Edition (retail $69.99), brand new and sealed for both the X360 and PS3. I'm asking $50/shipped via PayPal.

6894195426_d3e2dc7235_z.jpg

7040291877_95d34ac86e_z.jpg

I have (2) 3-month Xbox Live Gold cards. Retail is $24.99, and the lowest price I can seem to find one is on Amazon, which hovers around $19-$20. I'd like $16.50/each via PayPal. I will PM the code upon receiving payment.

7016409921_271ee4f05a.jpg

I have a "Gamestop New" copy of Ar Tonelico Qoga Limited Edition. It's never ever been played. The box is in great condition. The inside is mint. The artbook has never been opened. The music CD has never been played. And the game itself has never been touched. Sealed copies seem to be going for $75-$100; but I understand that that plastic on the outside is important ;p, and like-new copies seem to hover in the mid $60s. I'd like something similar, but am entertaining offers. Please note that shipping will be a good amount.

6885013847_7955be8e02.jpg

Other things that I have:

Catwoman codes for Batman Arkham City - $2.50/ea for either system EDIT: I see I've been undercut! I guess I'll take $1.75/ea via PayPal Gift.

I have a variety of Square-Enix codes. I never collect them, but they're still in my cases. Just recently realized these were worth something. I'll sell them for $4/each. PM with ones you need.

mdsfx

POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Cell_Biology

Sent me some MS points within 5 minutes of payment for a great price. Thanks!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Gaf Plus here. Items are complete, and in good/great condition(unless otherwise noted). Prices do include shipping. Pm me with any questions/offers. Prefer amazon payments. But will accept paypal if you send as gift. Us only. Buying two or more things, will give you a discount.

360:

Gta 4 $10
Left 4 dead $8
brothers in arms :hells highway (brought used, missing manual, slightly worn box) $10
mirrors edge $10
Cod 4 $8
Cod mw2 $10

Wii(black) Bundle:

Its in great condition. One controller, with motionplus. Stand, sensor bar, instruction booklets. Includes the following games, Wii sports, Wii Sports Resort, Super Mario galaxy,
Mad world, Animal crossing, and Resident evil 4. All the games are in great condition, and complete. I'm asking $100 shipped. Can take pictures upon request.

Psp:

Exit
Wipeout pure
mlb the show 08
Patapon

$5 for any, if you buy anything else.

3ds(brought these from a fellow gaffer, not my cup of tea) :
ridge racer- $15
street fighter iv- $15

DVD's:
It's always Sunny in Philadelphia(Season 1/2, and Season 3) $10 each.
Tex Avery's: Droopy collection $10
Friday Night Lights(season 1) $10 (season 4) $13
Burn Notice(season 1) $10
Looney Tunes movie collection $10

Any two for $10:
Dodgeball
The Wayans Bros
Friday Night Lights(movie)
Simpsons Movie
Family Guy(season 1)
The Last house on the left(blockbuster case/movie)
Scarface
Wayne's World(blockbuster stickers/case/movie)

Blu-Rays:
Pandorum(blockbuster stickers/case/movie) $7
The Thing $7
Kill Bill Vol. 1 $7
Mad Men (season 2) $14

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Stuff and things for sale.

• Hori Real Arcade Pro VX-SA: Stick is in very good condition, only used a handful of times. Still have the original box, and wills hip in that. Looking for $95/shipped or best offer.

• Modded Street Fighter Anniversary Stick: Stick replaced with iL stick, buttons replaced with Happ buttons, PCB replaced with an Akishop PS360. Still have the original box. Wiring is not completed, and you would need to complete that before you can use this - please PM for details. Looking for $80/shipped or best offer.

• Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Part 1 Blu-Ray: Opened and unplayed. Episodes 1-13 on two Blu-Ray discs. I'd like $20/shipped for this.

• Wipeout 2048 (with unused Online Pass): Only played once. Looking to trade this. Interested in trading for Ridge Racer or Virtua Tennis 4 for Vita, or Resident Evil: Revelations for 3DS.

I'd prefer to use Paypal for payment, but would consider trades (my most wanted item right now is beatmania IIDX Empress + Premium Best for JPS2). PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!

John Blade

Update: remove games that is already sold.

FOR ONLY TORONTO AREA GAF

Hello people, I am actually having some issues on my side as of now. For my financial issues, I need to start selling my game collection which I own. Right now, this will be my first group of games I am going to sell off. If my financial issue continue downward, I will have to start my 2nd and final group of games just to gather enough money till I can find a job as of now. Well, here`s the 1st batch of games I am selling. Also, if you want to see the picture of the games, click on here to see it on the original post.

Ps1 Games

Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits)-----------------------------------$15
(Game disc have some finger print on them. Contain manual)

MediEvil II-----------------------------------------------------$15

Ps2 Games

Drakan: The Ancients' Gates------------------------------------$10

Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance------------------------------------$15

Metal Gear Solid 3----------------------------------------------$10

Phantasy Star Universe-------------------------------------------$5

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus-----------------$15
(Seal copy)

Raiden III-------------------------------------------------------$10

PSP Games

Harvest Moon Boy & Girl-----------------------------------------$20

Phantasy Star Portable-------------------------------------------$10

Wii Game

Ghost Squad----------------------------------------------------$10
(Game is still seal)

Nintendo DS Games

Metroid Prime Pinball----------------------------------------------$5
(Does not contain the Rumble Pack)

Game on Hold

Update: I am okay with game trade in. PM me games you're willing to trade with the game and I will see if I am interested in it.
Game console I willing to trade in
+Gamecube
+GBA
+GBC
+Nintendo DS
+PSP
+PS1
+PS2

This is for the people who live in the GTA area as I don`t have a car to go farther than Toronto. I will meet either in Mississauga, Toronto area, Oakville, and maybe in Brampton. Also, try to buy more than 3 as I don`t want to go all the way to Toronto for one game just to meet up. If you need more info, just PM me here and I will response to you asap. I will post more info about the game later on when I can found it and take some picture (might wait till few days).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom