• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

AColdDay

Just an FYI: I'm sure there's people interested, but your asking price is way off base when compared to the going rates in this thread. In fact, the physical copy of the PC version can be had at Amazon for $36, so you're even considerably higher than retail prices.

Just thought I'd offer the friendly suggestion. Best of luck!

Oh wow, I had no idea. I'll adjust the pricing.

Darknight

WTB:

-Kid Icarus 3D Classics code
-Bioshock Infinite Xb360 DLC

Have Paypal. Please PM me if you got the above and selling for cheap.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
All prices include shipping within the US.

For Sale:

PS3
  • SOCOM 4 - $13
  • Darksiders - $13

Xbox 360
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $35
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $13
  • Shadows of the Damned - $13
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $15
  • Gears of War 3 - $15
  • Portal 2 - $15
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

Silh

GAF Plus

Hey, Geek GAF! So I've got a waning interest in collecting figure models and would like them off my hands. I own the following:

All have been opened once but never put on display.

Make your best offers! A bit lazy to dig them out of the box in my closet and post my own pictures of these, but I will take them upon request to show that I actually have them. ;P

Pax East 2013 League of Legends Riot Graves and Full Metal Rammus Skins
I have an extra set of codes from Pax, I guess they expire today... Make an offer I'm not sure what these are worth.

CrazyDude

Tried to count the feedbacks but only got to before giving up to #4025.
There is not repeats, but names might come up more then once because I forgot there names were already on the list.
friskykillface 1

CrashPrime 11
Hanzou 1
52club 2
NoRéN 1? Post #3384 maybe a positive rating?
DunderHassan 13
Snkfanatic 1
killertofu 1
mkenyon 1
JoseDFrog 2
kennah 1
pseudomyxoma 1
Square Triangle 1
dlee83 1
lilty 1
Jhriad 1
shinobi602 4
monsterfracas 1
madpeon 1
Phinor 1
ta9qi 1
Gav47 1
NeOak 1
rc213 1
Kadey 1
IceDoesntHelp 4
Yuripaw 4
daevv 2
Istaerion 2
Rrang129 1
Wibblewozzer 1
smurfx 1
CrazyDude 2 (#3480)(#3993)
Bii 1
Tawney Bomb 1
Deques 1
ResidentDante 1
Lambtron 4
Deadpandas 1
Alucrid 1
texasairhead101 1
Mizzou Gaming 2
tiggerkiddo 2
Cheska 2
kurahadol 1
fuzzylogic 1
DarkFlow 1
Raitosaito 3
Lord-Audie 1
dmosher 1
TaKeRx 1
DeathGlobe 1
EchoOneSix 1
Kamaji 1
fokkusu 1
Speculator 1
oatmeal 4
Phinor 1

Keys 1
DCX 2
ClovingWestbrook 1
Tawney Bomb 2
Necrovex 2
Istaerion 1
Shanks 2
SmokeMaxX 1
NoRéN 5
Superblatt 1
jaxword 1
SerArthurDayne 5
Ziming 1
Sabanoo 2
Linkhero1 2
johnsmith 2
earvcunanan 1
Truespeed 1
Koroviev 1
C-Drive 1
Kadey 1
krae_man 2
Fantasy Final 1
Ronito 1
SiDCrAzY 1
earvcunanan 1
AgentOtaku 2
monsterfracas 1
Lone_Prodigy 1
havokt 1
steveovig 1
Kunohara 1
AwRy108 2
Grief.exe 1
patientx 1
Hightower 1
Bungie's 3
Roddslayer 1
stutte 1
Firehead 1
Easystride 1
DreadPirateRoberts 3
Wibblewozzer 1
emb 1
Nekobo 1
Dr Stabbingworth 1
DarthWoo 1
dab0ne 1
undecided 1
itzknickknac 1
Colin. 1
Tc91 1
Jimmy Stav 1

LQX 2
ilnadmy 2
plc268 4
krae_man 1
AwRy108 2
kn1ves24 1
Jhriad 1
bigace33 1
mdsfx 1
GulAtiCa 1
Gav47 1
xelios 2

didamangi 1
dopemethodz 1
steveovig! 1
SmokeMaxX 1
ngt 2
Krae_Man 1
blackMamba1187 1
kn1ves24 1
Tedesco! 1
MrTeachwell 1
geebee 1
tsurugi no mai 1
angelfly 1
Sunflower 1
Rrang129 1
Dimitri2401 2
Jonboy 1
2&2 1
cuevas 1
PhD 1
RoninChaos 1
ipukespiders 1
Dimitri2401 1
RkOwnage 1
Fantastical 1
Mystic_Wanderer 1
Hero_of_the_day 1
Raitosaito 1
Kennah 1
televator 1
Shalashaska161 1
GrotesqueBeauty 1
Cheddahz 1
Wuthering_Heights 1
Def Jukie 1
The BFM 1
PhoenixSFT 1
darkeagle1437 1

Now are we supposed to be giving postive feedback for both buyers and sellers? or just sellers? I ask because I've bought a few things with no positive feedback given. Just mking sure I wasn't under the wrong assumption.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTT or WTS:

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (Mint Condition)

DSC_0009-1_zpsdcfc5839.jpg

I'm looking for a copy of Metal Gear Rising for the Xbox 360 or I'll just take $45 for the game. I'll pay shipping for the game

NoRéN

Now are we supposed to be giving postive feedback for both buyers and sellers? or just sellers? I ask because I've bought a few things with no positive feedback given. Just mking sure I wasn't under the wrong assumption.

Some people are dicks and won't leave feedback for others.

Or maybe you were a hassle to deal with and the seller decided to not leave you any feedback because of it?

xaosslug

it's supposed to be reciprocal. I've had this happen to me too, but at this point I'm like whatever. LOL You should contact the person you bought from and give a friendly reminder. :)

For sale:

250gb PS3 w/ black controller and charging cord, power cord and hook ups (stock rca connectors). Everything is in great condition. All games are in good condition and complete unless otherwise noted.

Skyrim
Madden 11(does not include manual)
Madden 12
Crysis 2
Midnight Club LA

Want $200 plus exact shipping. I live in Pennsylvania and take PayPal. I know I'm new here but I have 100% positive feedback on cheapassgamer(under the same name) and eBay(under blazenumb1226).

PM if interested, thanks. Would trade for a gears of war 360 console with controllers.

A friendly thought: Since feedback is being track separately for buyers and sellers now. We should indicate which role the person we're giving feedback for had. It'll make the lives of those who keep track of the feedback a lot easier, I'd imagine. It's probably not fun to see the feedback then have to look back in the thread to determine whether it was for a buyer or seller.

Edit: Looking at the feedback list in the OP, it doesn't look like buyers and sellers are differentiated. Maybe I just hallucinated that new system, or it's hidden somewhere else in the thread.

Sanjuro

Hey guys. Have a Bioshock Infinite for XBOX 360 for sale. $45 shipped in the states.

Should be able to ship in the next hour or so. Let me know.

NoRéN

A friendly thought: Since feedback is being track separately for buyers and sellers now. We should indicate which role the person we're giving feedback for had. It'll make the lives of those who keep track of the feedback a lot easier, I'd imagine. It's probably not fun to see the feedback then have to look back in the thread to determine whether it was for a buyer or seller.

Edit: Looking at the feedback list in the OP, it doesn't look like buyers and sellers are differentiated. Maybe I just hallucinated that new system, or it's hidden somewhere else in the thread.

Really wish the feedback list in the OP was removed. Don't know why it hasn't been done already.

New List

Tried to count the feedbacks but only got to before giving up to #4025.
There is not repeats, but names might come up more then once because I forgot NJ I there names were already on the list.
friskykillface 1

CrashPrime 11
Hanzou 1
52club 2
NoRéN 1? Post #3384 maybe a positive rating?
DunderHassan 13
Snkfanatic 1
killertofu 1
mkenyon 1
JoseDFrog 2
kennah 1
pseudomyxoma 1
Square Triangle 1
dlee83 1
lilty 1
Jhriad 1
shinobi602 4
monsterfracas 1
madpeon 1
Phinor 1
ta9qi 1
Gav47 1
NeOak 1
rc213 1
Kadey 1
IceDoesntHelp 4
Yuripaw 4
daevv 2
Istaerion 2
Rrang129 1
Wibblewozzer 1
smurfx 1
CrazyDude 2 (#3480)(#3993)
Bii 1
Tawney Bomb 1
Deques 1
ResidentDante 1
Lambtron 4
Deadpandas 1
Alucrid 1
texasairhead101 1
Mizzou Gaming 2
tiggerkiddo 2
Cheska 2
kurahadol 1
fuzzylogic 1
DarkFlow 1
Raitosaito 3
Lord-Audie 1
dmosher 1
TaKeRx 1
DeathGlobe 1
EchoOneSix 1
Kamaji 1
fokkusu 1
Speculator 1
oatmeal 4
Phinor 1

Keys 1
DCX 2
ClovingWestbrook 1
Tawney Bomb 2
Necrovex 2
Istaerion 1
Shanks 2
SmokeMaxX 1
NoRéN 5
Superblatt 1
jaxword 1
SerArthurDayne 5
Ziming 1
Sabanoo 2
Linkhero1 2
johnsmith 2
earvcunanan 1
Truespeed 1
Koroviev 1
C-Drive 1
Kadey 1
krae_man 2
Fantasy Final 1
Ronito 1
SiDCrAzY 1
earvcunanan 1
AgentOtaku 2
monsterfracas 1
Lone_Prodigy 1
havokt 1
steveovig 1
Kunohara 1
AwRy108 2
Grief.exe 1
patientx 1
Hightower 1
Bungie's 3
Roddslayer 1
stutte 1
Firehead 1
Easystride 1
DreadPirateRoberts 3
Wibblewozzer 1
emb 1
Nekobo 1
Dr Stabbingworth 1
DarthWoo 1
dab0ne 1
undecided 1
itzknickknac 1
Colin. 1
Tc91 1
Jimmy Stav 1

LQX 2
ilnadmy 2
plc268 4
krae_man 1
AwRy108 2
kn1ves24 1
Jhriad 1
bigace33 1
mdsfx 1
GulAtiCa 1
Gav47 1
xelios 2

didamangi 1
dopemethodz 1
steveovig! 1
SmokeMaxX 1
ngt 2
Krae_Man 1
blackMamba1187 1
kn1ves24 1
Tedesco! 1
MrTeachwell 1
geebee 1
tsurugi no mai 1
angelfly 1
Sunflower 1
Rrang129 1
Dimitri2401 2
Jonboy 1
2&2 1
cuevas 1
PhD 1
RoninChaos 1
ipukespiders 1
Dimitri2401 1
RkOwnage 1
Fantastical 1
Mystic_Wanderer 1
Hero_of_the_day 1
Raitosaito 1
Kennah 1
televator 1
Shalashaska161 1
GrotesqueBeauty 1
Cheddahz 1
Wuthering_Heights 1
Def Jukie 1
The BFM 1
PhoenixSFT 1
darkeagle1437 1

So what is this for? I've already updated the feedback.

masterkajo

Very positive feedback for SquiddyBiscuit. Fast and friendly (even though I took my time to respond). He sent the game key immediately after receiving payment. Thank you, for your patience, SquiddyBiscuit.

vocab

WTS: HRAP 3 (PS3)- Comes with Stock sanwa stick. 6 semistu clear white buttons, Clear bubble top and 2 red hori buttons, two yellow hori start and select buttons. The art work has some small pealing spots. The black base has some small scratches from normal use. I have removed the two middle screws simply because they are bitch to get out/on. I will include them. The stick is very loose, and has a removed dust washer due to the washer becoming warped and causing problems from being played with a lot. I'm looking for $80 shipped. Comes with the box.

WTB: Blazblue CSE (Ps3) $5, and Soul calibur 5 $5.

Yuripaw

Banned
WTS:

PS3 Games:
Bioshock Infinite - $40

Xbox 360 games:
Gears of War Judgement - $40 (pending)

Wii U games:
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - $40
Lego City Undercover - SOLD

Prices include shipping, not interested in trades...need to come up with some extra $

Positive feedback for Jmac71 as well! Thanks for buying.

NoRéN;51951012 said:
Some people are dicks and won't leave feedback for others.

Or maybe you were a hassle to deal with and the seller decided to not leave you any feedback because of it?

I'm def not a hassle. I pay fast, and promptly.

NoRéN;51957030 said:
I don't think everyone is aware of the new list and the people in charge. PM the OP and ask for your new list to be put in place since they've yet to do that.

I asked KBBQ if he wanted to take ownership of the list but never heard back

NoRéN;51957030 said:
I don't think everyone is aware of the new list and the people in charge. PM the OP and ask for your new list to be put in place since they've yet to do that.

So what exactly is going on here? I see my name listed above with a 2 next to it. Then in the Google Document you posted it lists me like this~~> Mizzou Gaming(pb)+9.

Finally updated! Since KBBQ hasn't sent me the link to his sheet, I made a revised sheet with changes that you want!

First and foremost, Let me be clear: This list only takes into account feedback since the beginning of this year! I went back to the first page and tallied the feedback. This means that some users (including myself) don't have enough feedback to be called Plus or Gold.

HOWEVER! before you freak out, I included everyone's previous feedback status (As of 2/23/13). Since that was updated in 2/23, just adding whatever feedback you have now to the previous status won't give you your actual status. (If I find one from the end of last year, I will update it)

Some changes you will see:
-Negative and Neutral Feedback is now on the top of the list
-Positive feedback has been split between buying and selling. If people trade or I'm unsure if they were buyer or seller, then it went to the sell column.
-There are new statuses: Plus Buyer, Plus Seller, Gold Buyer and Gold Seller. Plus Buyer/Seller is the status that you get for getting 10 positives as a buyer or seller, respectively. The value of gold has now been upped to 50 positives.

So check it over, give me your opinion to make this better! If there are discrepancies, send me a pm and I'll fix it up! If you absolutely hate this format, I'll go and update the other sheet once I have access.

Some stats:

-110 pages, 5454 posts
-1907 feedbacks given
-1 neutral, 1 negative
-12ish hours of reading/updating

Finally, some reminders
-When leaving feedback, please use this format

"Positive/Negative/Neutral Feedback for insertusernamehere. They were a great Buyer/Seller."

-Please don't forget to reciprocate feedback, it helps the community (*ahemrenjilityahem*)

Feedback List

See post above

I'm def not a hassle. I pay fast, and promptly.

The only thing you can do is ask them to leave feedback. If you don't message them asking to leave feedback you probably are going to miss out on several chances to get good feedback. I have done quite a few transactions in this thread and I've never had a problem with people not leaving feedback.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell:

New copy of Vanquish for Xbox 360- $14 shipped (will trade straight up for Resident Evil 6 for Xbox 360, new or used)

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition for Xbox 360- Slipcover has light wear, everything else is in great condition. $13 shipped

Looking to purchase:

-Battlefield 3 Premium code for Xbox 360 (preferably <$15, will trade a 1600 MS points/$20 steam wallet/$20 PSN credit/anything from my "for sale" list for it if you'd rather a trade)

-Battlefield 3 Origin code for super cheap

NoRéN;51963225 said:
I see. Don't worry then. I've noticed alot of people I've dealt with lately aren't very polite. Terrible communication, etc. Probably just that.

The one time I tried to deal with them, they were incapable if replying to a message. So, not surprised.

Sorry been busy with work/GDC. I'll touch base with battousai to figure out who will end up owning the new list.

Positive Feedback for SquiddyBiscuit. Great communication a breeze to work with.

Very positive feedback for SquiddyBiscuit. Fast and friendly (even though I took my time to respond). He sent the game key immediately after receiving payment. Thank you, for your patience, SquiddyBiscuit.

I was the seller, they the buyers.
Positive feedback for Mystic_Wanderer and masterkajo.

NoRéN

Have:
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $23
-like new and complete

Professor Layton and the Last Specter - $20
-like new and complete

Hitman Absolution Steam Key - $10

Club Nintendo 2012 Platinum Reward Posters - $20
-Package still unopened, Posters are new and sealed

MOVIES
Star Wars Trilogy (Widescreen Theatrical Edition) - $70
-6 disc set which includes Theatrical Editions
-box has some wear but discs are in excellent condition

Rango Bluray - $6
-2 Disc Bluray/DVD combo pack
-good condition

Brave 3D (Five-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition) - $15
-New, not sealed
-discs are unplayed and digital copy is included

Tangled - $10
-Bluray/DVD combo pack
-good condition

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark #1-3 - $20

Want [Only looking to trade for now]
-FIFA 13 [360]
-Pokemon Conquest
-Zelda OoT 3DS
-Earth X
-Dredd Bluray
-wireless xbox 360 controller

Prices shipped.
Not Responsible for Lost/Stolen Mail.
I provide Tracking. Anything else including Insurance is extra and at buyer's request.
Payment by Paypal Gift.
Gold Feedback Seller/Buyer

Do not hesitate to PM with questions and offers. Thank you.

Iskander

Neo Member
Games for sale - I think I have positive feedback but who knows at this point, LOL. All prices include shipping to US via USPS. If you're outside the US, we can talk. All games are US region/NTSC etc. All games are complete unless otherwise noted. All are good to excellent condition.

dmdwmaRl.jpg

PSX
Front Mission 3: $17
Chrono Cross: Greatest Hits edition. $15

PS3
Call of Duty: Black Ops II: with unused Nuketown 2025 code. $32
(Atelier Totori is sold; too lazy to take a new picture.)

PSP
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!: $20
Capcom Puzzle World : $10
Puzzle Quest: $7

PS2
Ring of Red: $10
Rogue Galaxy: $18 - also have the DoubleJump strategy guide (not pictured), can throw that in for another $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence: $15
Suikoden III: $10 - does not include actual case insert (it's an inkjet-printed thing) and disc has a few scratches.

TuSFmmWl.jpg

All games pictured above (Riviera, Final Fantasy IV & V Advance, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, and Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons) are $17 each. Don't know if they work (don't have the systems any more) but no reason to believe they don't. (Struck games are sold.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom