• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennah

WTB 1600 ms points for $15. Might be interested in more than one.
Would prefer paying in the Steam game of your choice.

Or I'd trade my tf2 earbuds for 3200 points.

emb

Positive feedback (as seller) for Shalashaska161. Gave me a great deal, and was a pleasure to deal with.

And super extra positive feedback for Lambtron (as seller). Couldn't find his copy of the game I bought, and went above and beyond to get (a brand new) one shipped to me.

nbthedude

I'm looking for a Steam Code for Saints Row The Third for PC.

Have a buddy that just got into PC gaming and missed the THQ Bundle.

Will trade for any game up to $6 value on Steam (your pick) or two of any of the following:

1) Mount and Blade Fire And Sword
2) Monkey Island Bundle
3) Legend of GrimRock
4) Torchlight

Or make me an offer.

vgachi57

positive feedback (seller) for plc268!

sold me a gamecube and threw in 2 games as a surprise bonuses! do business with this man!

*virtual high five*

Def Jukie

WTS:

Steam Inventory:
Max Payne 1 & 2 - $3.75
Star Wars KOTOR - $2.50
Thief Collection - $6.50

Steam Keys:
Alpha Protocol - $5
FTL - $3
Hotline Miami - $3
Legend Of Grimrock - $3.75
Machinarium - $2
Red Faction Guerilla - $1
Scribblenauts Unlimited - $7.50 - Sold
Spec Ops The Line - $2
The Darkness 2 - $2

3DS:
Kid Icarus (Like New with stand/all packaging,Club Nintendo code has been used) - $18 Shipped - Sold

Neogaf Plus Seller. All steam keys are from US retailers. Will accept Paypal or Amazon Payments.

diggler41

Positive feedback for AwesomeSauce
Positive feedback for Aselith
Positive feedback for Otheradam

Good fellas. I would totally have a soda with them. :)

Koroviev

Zotac 1GB 650ti, new in box ~ $110 shipped

US only, PayPal preferred.

Just something I picked up without doing enough research. I'm not super firm on the price if you're in the market for a budget card.

WTB: Bioshock Infinite steam for <$25.

Yes that is low but it is all I can afford right now :( Either a kind gaffer with a spare code from a gfx card or something will help me out, or I will have to wait for the price to drop.

Alternatively I can trade for the following:

Steam gift:
Borderlands 2 season pass (I bought this off the normal store but it seems to show up as a Russian version in my inventory. As I still have the receipt which doesn't say anything about Russian version in my email, it would be easy to complain if there was a compatibility issue.)

Overlord complete pack
Renegade Ops with coldstrike campaign and reinforcement pack

Steam codes:
Toy Soldiers
Mark of the Ninja
Iron Brigade
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Deadlight

Other:
Rome Total War Gold edition

If you can help me out, thanks :)

diggler41

Positive feedback for ClovingWestbrook
Positive feedback for Alo81
Positive feedback for tn2007

All good buyers. Quick, responsive and polite. I wish I could eat a soda.

Rtas

Selling Bioshock: Infinite Steam Code- $45

Selling Crysis 3 Origin Code- $40

Paypal, Gift Cards, or Steam Gift accepted. PM me if interested!

Didn't you literally JUST buy them like 10 pages ago?

WTB Xbox controller wireless dongle for pc < $10 if at all possible, I will pay for shipping to Ireland which shouldn't be huge as its a small device.

CatPee

On the same page (100PPP, previous page if 50PPP) as that listing you quoted, actually :p. Bought it from comu for a £30 Amazon GC ($45.57), so he's basically trying to gouge Gaffers.

He might have a hard time selling Crysis 3 for $40 though considering someone's selling it for $19 on this page.

Anyone have a circle pad pro for a 3DS XL for sale or know any good websites to buy one? Buying off Playasia costs just as much as a game.

And positive feedback for drtomoe123. Thanks for the 3DS XL. Nice stylus. Would have been nice to tell me about it.

Fracas

#fuckonami

WTB Xbox controller wireless dongle for pc < $10 if at all possible, I will pay for shipping to Ireland which shouldn't be huge as its a small device.

On the same page (100PPP, previous page if 50PPP) as that listing you quoted, actually :p. Bought it from comu for a £30 Amazon GC ($45.57), so he's basically trying to gouge Gaffers.

He might have a hard time selling Crysis 3 for $40 though considering someone's selling it for $19 on this page.

He tried pulling this in the HaloGAF thread too.

RipRamsey

WTB:

Steam keys for:

Driver: San Francisco
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition
Any of the Ass Creeds besides 2

I'm not really sure what Driver or Dragon Age are worth and I missed out on the AC steam sale so I'm really just looking for any reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom