• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85
959ce880-6da9-4eeb-a566-d44ee13a4379_zps53ca5f57.jpg

Hori Fighting Edge for PS3 (Used) - $160/$180
I have two of these. One has a minor blemish on the Japanese symbol (under the plexi) and has a little more use. It also has been modded with a Sanwa JLF and black Sanwa buttons. It's $160. The other has been used once or twice and is in Like New condition for $180.
Pic of Sanwa modded stick:
Pic of non-Sanwa modded stick:
Blemish on Japanese symbol (not sure where it came from):

MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Used; Great Condition) - $90
Stick works perfectly and has few blemishes (one small scratch in left side panel). Cardboard box that the stick comes in has significant damage.
Pics of box damage:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201926_zpsdd321973.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201934_zpse6e10ae3.jpg

MadCatz MLG Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Used) - $85 Shipped
Has some slight signs of wear. A couple of scratches on the left side panel and a scratch on the right side panel. You can't feel them with your fingernail, but you can see them in the light if you look hard. They don't show up in pictures though so I'm not able to take one. There's a scratch in the front where the headphone jack is on some sticks. You can actually feel that one, but it's not very big. The back sticker has some slight wear.

XBOX 360:

HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI for 360 - (Used; Amazing Condition) - $100
Stick is in pretty much like new condition.

Brand New SFxT VS Stick for 360 - $160 shipped.
No pictures yet.

Dual Mod:
Qanba Q4 RAF (Red and White) - $145

This stick is almost brand new. Just used once or twice.
For some reason "Headphone Jack" is missing a K
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130502_033443_zps33b872dd.jpg
The felt on the back/bottom of the stick is slightly peeling off for some reason (not from use though)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130502_033702_zps387c3855.jpg
Here it is with its box. This box is in better shape than the other one.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130502_033635_zpseaaaed0b.jpg

Eightarc Fusion Ivory - $180
No pics yet. Almost perfect condition. Has been modded with a different balltop/buttons. Might change it back. Comes with everything originally packaged with it.

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27

Digital:
XBL 1 Year - $40
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
Yoshi's Island DS (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (44+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Hi, everyone.

I have a $25 iTunes Gift Card that I'd like to sell for $19 via PayPal. I can simply PM you its code after I receive the payment.

I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

Heysoos

WTB

PS Vita Memory Card 16GB

Hey guys, been looking for a memory card, if anyone is interested in getting rid of theirs, send me a PM.

Petrie

Banned
I have a whole bunch of 1600 MS point cards I'd like to sell the codes for, as I overdid it with stocking up. I'm thinking $16 each via paypal gift? Shoot me a PM.

WTS:

Zero Escape Volume One: 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors[/URL] (DS) -- $18

Zero Escape Volume Two: Virtue's Last Reward (3DS) -- $30 SOLD

Prices include shipping. The games are in near-mint condition. The Club Nintendo code for VLR was redeemed.

I prefer PayPal gift payment. I ship (USPS Priority Mail) within the contiguous United States only. I provide tracking information. I have positive feedback. Any questions, please PM me.

Willing to trade all 3 Steam keys(total value around £41):
Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition
Portal 2
Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb Expansion

In exchange for
A Something Awful Account + Archive upgrade (total value around £13)

lilty

Positive feedback to friskykillface

He traded me his copy of Paper Mario: Sticker Star for my copy of MH3U. Shipment arrived quickly and in great condition, and he even threw in a copy of Pilotwings Resort as a bonus. Excellent seller, would work with again.

Prices include shipping. The games are in near-mint condition. The Club Nintendo code for VLR was redeemed.

I prefer PayPal gift payment. I ship (USPS Priority Mail) within the contiguous United States only. I provide tracking information. I have positive feedback. Any questions, please PM me.
Why, may I ask, are you selling these games, they're amazing :(

Positive feedback for Byronic Hero. Good communication, fast shipping.

Positive feedback for Cactus. Great buyer, very understanding. My first Canadian sale.

DSmalls84

Positive Feedback Stronghammer22

Sent my Resident Evil Revelations Steam key immediately upon payment and responded quickly to questions. great seller.

Vman

Selling

Metro Last light Ranger mode dlc that includes a "new rifle and 100 in game military grade bullets" (Xbox 360)

I was looking for 5.00 via paypal. shoot me a pm if interested.

Hey, I have a copy of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron for 360. It's unsealed, but it's literally never been off the spindle. (It had a code for WFC in it which I used and my 360 red ringed for the final time while I was still playing that.)

Somebody want to trade me something for it? Ideally, I'd like a copy of the same game, Fall of Cybertron, for PS3. But maybe some other PS3 game that's less than a year old or so would be okay.

WarMacheen

For Sale

i5 2500k $150

i7 2600k $225

MSI 7970 (Reference) $300 (SOLD)

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB ram (Blue/Orange LED) $50

Asus P8Z68-V Pro/Gen3 Mother Board $90

Prices include shipping (US Only)

vocab

WTS UMVC(PS3) $15 or trade for BBCSEX (PS3)

Also, I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In Great condition. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $110 for it.

Prelithe

NeoGAF Plus Seller!
hLbfA4M.png

WTS for Paypal:

bTyQrJr.png

Crysis 3 Origin Key: $12

IF9ZlsY.png

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon UPlay key: $7

Brink Complete Pack Steam Key: $4
Red Faction Armageddon Steam Key: $3

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I have two gently used EVGA Nvidia GTX670 Cards. These are the SC editions and each come with a backplate. These are both 4GB models.

Condition wise, they both look and work great. I'm just not a huge fan of SLI. First time running it - been doing so for about two weeks - and yeah, the extra work and the fact that not all games are optimized super well just makes me yearn for a single card again. So, I just bought a Titan.

I have the boxes for each - I think I may have a couple extra cables, but not sure about that. Boxes are in fair condition. Note that I did buy one from a user here, and one from a user on another forum. While I was assured they were treated well (and I assume that's true, as they work great), I just wanted to fyi-ya.

I'd like $650/shipped for the pair. I'd prefer to keep them together for now. Also, not interested in trades, but thanks! Payment via Paypal or Amazon Payments works for me.

All physical media are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted.

For sale or trade:

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (Steam Gift) - $10
Soul Sacrifice (online pass used) - $28
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom (PS3) - $15
Sword of the Stranger (Bluray) - $25

Want:

Mass Effect 3 Deluxe (Origin)
Darks Souls: Prepare to Die Edition (Steam)
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
WTS

• All of the following are brand new, unopened.
  • Items are shipped from Japan & will be wrapped in bubble wrap when packed. Item will be packed and shipped as soon as payment is confirmed, granted still within post office hours. A copy of the shipping slip will also be included which will include a tracking number. (EMS is the only shipping type that has tracking numbers from the Japan Post Office I do believe)
  • Payments via paypal only.

SMT IV + VALHALLA KNIGHTS 3 SOLD!

1. [*](3DS) Shin Megami Tensei IV w/ sound & art collection bonus - 55.00 USD + shipping
    [*](VITA) Valhalla Knights 3 - w/ first print DLC codes. (Japan PSN acct req.) - 45.00 USD + shipping
  2. (PSP) Summon Knight 5 - 40.00 USD + shipping

Contact me via PM if interested in Summon Knight 5

*My amazon orders arrived today. Did my usual screw up and forget I had amazon orders on the way and picked up these titles originally from the store in my town... yay wasting money. D:

*SMT IV + Valhalla Knights 3 image removed due to being sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom