• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatPee

Selling: Crysis 3 Origin code - $10

Selling: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Uplay code - $4

Also, positive buyer feedback for THE NO LIFE KING.

Want to Trade
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen (360) for Scribblenauts Unlimited (Wii U)

Selling:

3DS
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask - $25 shipped

DS:
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

Gamecube:
Kirby's Air Ride - $20 shipped, disc only, will ship in CD case

Wii:
The Last Story game + Storybook Case + Artbook SEALED - $50
Fragile Dreams - $20 shipped, no case

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $35 shipped (No digital code, but Blu-rays and DVD in great condition in box)

DVD:
Justified Seasons 1-3 - $50 shipped
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)
The Wire Complete Series - $50 shipped, most DVDs work, for some reason a few do not. That's the reason for the low price.

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Prices are shipped as per US, international shipped pricing varies. Thanks!

Selling:

Gitaroo Man (PS2) - complete with manual and case. All in good condition. - $20 shipped

We Love Katamari (PS2) - complete with manual and case. All in good condition. - $7 shipped

Buy these two quirky games together for: $25 shipped.

Accept Paypal payment or Amazon giftcard.
I have awesome feedback in this thread and on eBay!

Positive feedback to friskykillface

He traded me his copy of Paper Mario: Sticker Star for my copy of MH3U. Shipment arrived quickly and in great condition, and he even threw in a copy of Pilotwings Resort as a bonus. Excellent seller, would work with again.

also leaving positive feedback for lilty, fast shipping and MH3 arrived in great condition, thanks again :D

mkenyon

Banned
Apologies for posting this again so soon, but I'm updating the price to a ridiculous amount.

GTX 690 for $750.

This includes the stock cooler, a $130 waterblock, and a $30 backplate. That's $1160 of hardware new. It's also $100 more than the recently released 780 while outperforming it by a very substantial margin.

dJTliat.png

XeFn7FZ.png

Price is shipped to US48, CA extra.

Batman

Banned
Zelda Collectors Edition ( not in the best condition, back has wear, brand new sealed so if you like untouched discs this is great ) + Zelda: Skyward Sword opened but unplayed and untouched game and soundtrack ( Wii Motion Plus required to play Skyward Sword not included ) - both games for $70 shipped.

http://i.imgur.com/vDzTI7c.png

http://i.imgur.com/GZmbedt.jpg

Price include shipping by USPS Priority Mail, signature confirmation, Paypal fees and insurance. I only ship to the continental US/48 states, Paypal only.

Nebula

Sorry for going off topic a bit but I can't find the freebies thread, and my friend really needs a 48 hour. Anyone link me please?

Nevermind, found the thread.

I don't know why but search never works for me properly. Trying to search "Luigi's Mansion " to see if someone was looking for one since I have a sealed copy. I hate trying to go back 10+ pages while at work lol.

Looking for a Circle Pad for the original 3ds. I'm looking to get them in soon before my trip (next Saturday), so if anyone has a quick deal I would appreciate it

cj_iwakura

Would anyone be interested in a copy of Otomodius Excellent for 360? I'd take $10 for it shipped, or a decent trade of anything old or new, hit me up either way.

For trade:

Steam keys/ gifts:
Spec Ops the Line
Mark of the Ninja
Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing
Renegade Ops + DLC
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (bought on UK account but assume works with all of them)
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Toy Soldiers
Overlord Complete Pack

I REALLY prefer to trade these rather than sell.

In return I would like other Steam games, or Vita games/ PSN credit that works with an EU account. I would also consider non-Steam games like Far Cry 3 on Uplay. Please feel free to make a list of what you have to offer!

Edit: I am also interested in EU 3DS download codes. I live in Japan now and so can't buy physical games, ffs.

WTS:

Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $5

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale DLC (Zeus & Issac) - $5

Gears of War: Judgement DLC (Gears 3 Baird in Multiplayer) - $2

Borderlands 2 DLC (PS3) (Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage) - $2

Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide - $30

Drawn Together (Entire Series) $20

PS2 Multitap - $6

White/Blue Batman Logo Belt Buckle - $10

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 (Sorry, had to increase the price otherwise I might as well be giving them away.) each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

Want:
Paypal

Phatcorns

Want to buy two copies of Borderlands 2 for Xbox 360. Looking to buy it for $45 for the two of them. Shoot me a PM if you've got something for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom