• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
stuff added and prices dropped!!!

need cash money (well paypal to be more exact), please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

********** I can only ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

NeoGAF GOLD seller

NEW/Complete in box PS3 Slim (not super slim) System (160GB) $225 shipped
CECH-3001A model
maybe a couple of games I can throw in

OG PSX in excellent condition, comes with OG controller and cables. *****SOLD*****
bonus serial comm. cable included for head to head Wipeout
comes with games pictured

bad condition but functioning OG PlayStation 2 system with mainly sports games
no controller $45 shipped
will take pictures

**non-gaming stuff**

AKIRA limited edition DVD tin case with bonus disc mint condition
$50

AKIRA blu-ray
$45

BOSS TU-2 Chromatic Tuner new in box
$70 shipped

BOSS ODB-3 Bass Overdrive Pedal
mint condition in box - $60 shipped

avcables

Banned
Selling

14-130-837-TS

EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti FTW Limited Edition Sig. 2

I have two of them and would prefer to sell them both together but am open to selling them separately. They're nearly brand new, I bought them three months ago. Can't utilize SLI now so they're both worthless to me. They're in pristine condition only having been used to full potential a handful of times. Capable of a heavy overclock with a solid cooling solution on this PCB. They're limited edition and are no longer stocked as far as I know. They were a one-off run purchased for $330 each.

I'm posting these here to monitor interest and potential selling opportunities.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
I want to trade two Skullgirls keys

capsule_467x181.jpg

for a KOF XIII pre-order on Steam

header_292x136.jpg

I'm also looking for:

• Under Defeat HD (PS3)
  • GameCube's Game Boy Player

adg1034

WTB: Any system in the DS family except the original DS. (US region, if applicable.) Hinges must be fine, charger/stylus must be included, and screen scratching should be minimal. I'd also prefer if it was a color other than pink, but I'm open. I also want to avoid any DS Lites with majorly-yellow-tinted touch screens.

My younger brother's wanted to try some DS games for a while (Elite Beat Agents and Phoenix Wright in particular), but he's never had either those games or a DS to play them on. I'd love to fix that for him, especially since DS prices seem to have gotten low enough to make this almost an impulse purchase.

I'm mainly interested in the system (and I'd even consider an OG 3DS if it were, say, in good condition and under $70, given its newer status), but if you have either game, I'll definitely listen, too.

Pepboy

Amazing feedback for buyer NuffDREW4two. He bought a boardgame from me and was extremely patient while I moved apartments and tried to find a cost effective way to ship it. Was fun to interact with as well.

Edit: Buyer Musan was also very quick with payment and courteous! A pleasure to deal with both.

patientx

WTS Lots of games and stuff..
PAYPAL is accepted with friends & family option.
*** ALL PRICES INCLUDE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (TRACKING INCLUDED.) ***

Nintendo Ds Lite Guitar Hero Special Version. Mint condition. EU version.
--No case and other stuff, just the charger and the main unit as seen on the picture.--

Price : 86$

1366-SAM_1895.JPG

DS GAMES
Animal Crossing DS : [SOLD]
Animal Crossing DS (No case and manual) : [SOLD]
Ghost Trick Phantom Detective : 22$
Mariokart DS (No case and manual) : [SOLD]
Okamiden : [SOLD]
Osu! Tatakae Ouendan 2 : 41$
Picross 3D : 31$
Professor Layton and The Curious Village : 27$
Professor Layton and The Diabolical Box : 24$
Professor Layton and The Unwound Future : 24$
Warioware: DIY : [SOLD]

tjsa.jpg

3DS GAMES (ALL NTSC REGION)
Ace Combat - Assault Horizon Legacy: 19$
Dead or Alive Dimensions: [SOLD]
Lego The Lord of The Rings: 24$
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate: [SOLD]
Resident Evil Revelations: [SOLD]
Shinobi: 17$
Spiderman Edge of Time: 17$
Spirit Camera - The Cursed Memoir: 22$
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: 32$
The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time :[SOLD]

csnj.jpg

PAYPAL is accepted with friends & family option.
*** ALL PRICES INCLUDE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. (TRACKING INCLUDED.) ***

ithorien

[/QUOTE]Long story short, I HAVE a

Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn Digital Collector's Edition (NA) key for sale.

*Does not include preorder items*

Price wanted - $35, PayPal only plox!

SOLD!

A much deserved Positive Feedback for goldenpp72 very smooth and easy to work with, and I got my new 3DS XL in immaculate condition! He even gave me some recommendations for games to buy! Highly, Highly recommend buying from him.

goldenpp72

Positive buyer Feedback for TricksterLoki, instant payment, very fast communication and just a friendly, smooth sailing transaction all around. Nice way to cap off my selling for the time being, enjoy :)

Ok so I do not keep the cases for any of my media. I have an elaborate filing system. So your games will come without the box except where noted. It will be stored in a sleeve or Jewel Case.

$3 to ship one title or One HUNDRED titles. I'm located in Fishkill, NY if you're interested in local pick-up!

I am offering a large and significantly discounted bundle at the bottom of the page so read on!

Nintendo 3DS Titles

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask $14
Pacman Galga Dimensions $5
Mario Tennis Open $18
Pilotwings Resort $5
Mario Kart 7 $20
Kid Icarus $20
Star Fox 64 3D $15
New Super Mario Bros 2 $19
Rayman 3D $5
Resident Evil Revelations $10
Tales of the Abyss $24
Super Mario Land 3D $18
Ocarina of Time $20
Steel Diver $3
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure $5
Resident Evil Mercenaries FREE(you pay shipping!)

Nintendo DS Titles
Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story $12
Layton: Unwound Future $5
Aliens: Infestation $5
Pokemon Black $14
Layton and the LAst Specter $20
999 $15

THIS! FOR $60. NO CASE NO MANUAL BUT IT IS THE REAL DEAL GAME

Now onto that secret bundle. I am also selling a Red Nintendo 3dsXL in Pristine condition with the original box(I may or may not have the manuals)

The 3ds has:
Donkey Kong Country
Luigi's Mansion
Fire Emblem
Punch Out
Pushmo
Animal Crossing
X-Force

I will sell you this 3DS along with every single title listed above! INCLUDING XENOBLADE FOR

$425 SHIPPED

I am looking to divert funds into my home theater quickly and this will help me get there!

I also have ONE copy of Hyrule Hystoria Leather Edition (Untouched) for $50.

I also have this incredible poster from San Diego Comic Con. My wife despises it and will not let me display it. It is stored in a poster tube currently. It is signed by Jock him self and numbered 261/375. I am asking $165 Shipped.

Another Mondo Poster(Actually 2 they are a set) I just never got around to posting these up at all. They have sat in their shipping tube since I got them from Mondo. $55 Shipped.

goldenpp72

Cool bundle there teach, for future reference though i'd recommend trying to hold on to boxes (do you throw them away or something?) as they can fetch you a ton more money :p Good luck :)

steveovig

Everything is shipped to the US, please cover paypal fees and feel free to negotiate, If you feel the price is too high, shoot me your price and we'll go from there, I'm open to stuff...

Blu-Ray
Cars-$10
Snow White-$28
Pinocchio-$40
Dragonball Z:Bojack and Android-$10
Dragonball Z:Broly Saga-$10
Both DBZ for $17
Alien 3-$9
Michael Jackson This Is It Steelbook-$13
UFC Greatest 100 Fights 6 discs-$18
UFC 100-$9

DVD
Dragonball Season 1-$15
Dragonball Season 2-$15
Both DB seasons-$26
Robot Chicken Season 1-$10
Disney The Complete Pluto Volume 2
Patriotism Criterion-$12
ROH DVDs-PM me for details

Xbox 360
GTA IV-$10
Left 4 Dead-$10

N64
Blast Corps Complete-$21

Cool bundle there teach, for future reference though i'd recommend trying to hold on to boxes (do you throw them away or something?) as they can fetch you a ton more money :p Good luck :)

I do throw them away. At my wife's insistence. I have over 5,000 DVDs, Blu-rays etc. It drove my wife crazy it occupied almost an entire room! So I now have drawers that I store everything in small hanging sleeves. They are all numbered and I have my own Encyclopedia of content. Moveis and games are alphabetized then numbered. Find the number, hit the drawer, you've got the title.

I know, I don't often resell any of my stuff. My wife said that if I want this though it has to come from stuff I've already got.

goldenpp72

I do throw them away. At my wife's insistence. I have over 5,000 DVDs, Blu-rays etc. It drove my wife crazy it occupied almost an entire room! So I now have drawers that I store everything in small hanging sleeves. They are all numbered and I have my own Encyclopedia of content. Moveis and games are alphabetized then numbered. Find the number, hit the drawer, you've got the title.

I know, I don't often resell any of my stuff. My wife said that if I want this though it has to come from stuff I've already got.

Understand, funny my (wife to be) and myself both have so much stuff that it will occupy a room.. each, so we agreed to buy a house based on this, but I understand that's a bit silly :p

Understand, funny my (wife to be) and myself both have so much stuff that it will occupy a room.. each, so we agreed to buy a house based on this, but I understand that's a bit silly :p

We are actually in the process of moving into our new home. I want a projector and a Rythmik Subwoofer for the theater room hence the FIRE SALE! I do appreciate the feedback and I know it's a big turn-off for most people. But the games themselves are in great shape. Hopefully I'll get a buyer!

bryehn

WTS

Prices are in USD, PayPal only.

Buyer will pay shipping costs. I insist on an option that offers tracking. I'm located in Ottawa.

I prefer selling to US/CAN but may be willing to ship to Europe if the shipping is reasonable and offers tracking.

All of my discs and/or carts are NTSC and in excellent shape, please see notes regarding package condition.

---

Wii U:

LEGO City Undercover with Chase McCain Minifigure (Used/Very Good): $30

Xbox 360:

Deadpool (Used/Good) (Instruction Card is Bent): $25

Metal Gear Rising: Revengance with Instrumental Soundtrack CD (Used/Very Good) (Walmart Branding on Case): $22

WTS (PM for price):

Special:

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition* (Read footnote)

PS3 Games:

Resistance 3
Battlefield 3
Bad Company 2
Ratchet and Clank: TOD
Fallout 3/New Vegas
Dragon Age Origins
Valkyria Chronicles
Jak and Daxter HD Collection
GTA IV
Dead Space
ICO/SoTC Collection
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

3DS Games:
Ocarina of Time 3DS

Accessories:

PS MOVE Controller & PS Eye Camera** (Read footnote)
Dualshock 3*** (Read footnote)
YLOD'd PS3 Original 40 GB version

*Opened game, unwrapped plushie, everything else is packaged/unused
**Used once, both in excellent condition
***From PS3 Slim box-- in original wrapper, never used/touched

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to sell some older games I'm not playing right now to fund other purchases. Please PM if you want pictures or any other further detail. The SFC/SNES games are cart only unless noted otherwise. Disc games include box, instructions, and disc unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping to the US. Discounts if you buy multiple things. :)

Plcf86K.jpg

- Captain Commando (SNES): $45. There is a tear in the label on the top of the cart.
- Super Double Dragon (SNES): $30.
- Battletoads in Battlemaniacs (SNES): $30.

VysV4NZ.jpg

- Kunio no Oden (SFC): $12.
- Gouketuji Ichizoku (SFC, aka Power Instinct): $20. Includes box & instructions.
***If you want all the SNES/SFC games, I'll sell them as a bundle for $110/shipped

WPqH7kZ.jpg

- Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 1 & 2 (DS): $35. Joker 1 is opened but unplayed. Joker 2 is factory sealed.
- The Dark Spire (DS): $25. Complete. Does not include CD/outer box.
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS): $35. Includes outer box & soundtrack CD. Great condition.
*** If you want all the DS games, I'll sell them as a bundle for $75/shipped

glZj76j.jpg

- Albert Odyssey (US Saturn): $80. Disc & case with back artwork. No instructions. Disc is in very good condition. There is some water damage to the back tray liner.

33nmuM8.jpg

- Devil Summoner 2 (US PS2): $60. Limited edition, with plush, still sealed.

0Al0mNP.jpg

- Power Stone 2 (Japanese Dreamcast): $20.

Ok so I do not keep the cases for any of my media. I have an elaborate filing system. So your games will come without the box except where noted. It will be stored in a sleeve or Jewel Case.

$3 to ship one title or One HUNDRED titles. I'm located in Fishkill, NY if you're interested in local pick-up!

I am offering a large and significantly discounted bundle at the bottom of the page so read on!

Nintendo 3DS Titles

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask $14
Pacman Galga Dimensions $5
Mario Tennis Open $18
Pilotwings Resort $5
Mario Kart 7 $20
Kid Icarus $20
Star Fox 64 3D $15
New Super Mario Bros 2 $19
Rayman 3D $5
Resident Evil Revelations $10
Tales of the Abyss $24
Super Mario Land 3D $18
Ocarina of Time $20
Steel Diver $3
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure $5
Resident Evil Mercenaries FREE(you pay shipping!)

Nintendo DS Titles
Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story $12
Layton: Unwound Future $5
Aliens: Infestation $5
Pokemon Black $14
Layton and the LAst Specter $20
999 $15

THIS! FOR $60. NO CASE NO MANUAL BUT IT IS THE REAL DEAL GAME

Now onto that secret bundle. I am also selling a Red Nintendo 3dsXL in Pristine condition with the original box(I may or may not have the manuals)

The 3ds has:
Donkey Kong Country
Luigi's Mansion
Fire Emblem
Punch Out
Pushmo
Animal Crossing
X-Force

I will sell you this 3DS along with every single title listed above! INCLUDING XENOBLADE FOR

$425 SHIPPED

I am looking to divert funds into my home theater quickly and this will help me get there!

I also have ONE copy of Hyrule Hystoria Leather Edition (Untouched) for $50.

I also have this incredible poster from San Diego Comic Con. My wife despises it and will not let me display it. It is stored in a poster tube currently. It is signed by Jock him self and numbered 261/375. I am asking $165 Shipped.

Another Mondo Poster(Actually 2 they are a set) I just never got around to posting these up at all. They have sat in their shipping tube since I got them from Mondo. $55 Shipped.

PM'ed!

chrono01

Would anyone be willing to trade a CD Key for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn [PC] for Splinter Cell Blacklist [PC]?

I recently ordered a new video card and was supposed to receive a digital download PC code for Splinter Cell Blacklist [I didn't receive it yet, and have thus emailed them about it]. Should I receive it and, since I have no interest in Splinter Cell and have a sister who loves MMO's, I was thinking if there was anyone out there with a PC code for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn that wouldn't mind trading. I already have a physical Collector's Edition [PC] on its way to me, so I was mainly interested in getting this CD Key for my sister.

As I said, I haven't received a promotional code yet for Blacklist but will update this post when/if I do. I was just seeing if there was anyone interested here ahead of time. If not, I guess I'll just gift it to one of my friends.

FOR SALE
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition OC 2GB 256-bit GDDR5
$150

The ONLY reason I'm selling this card is because I HAVE to buy an Nvidia card to get this color correction program to run on my PC :-| AFAIK, there are no problems with it--it has served me very well in the 9 months I've had it.

FS/FT:

I have an unopened official Nintendo 3DS XL charging cradle. Here is a link to where I originally ordered it: Nintendo store

I would be happy to trade it for eshop money, Amazon money, Gamestop money, PSN money, Yoshi's Island (SNES version), Persona 4 Golden, New Super Luigi U, or Dragon's Crown (Vita). Obviously with some of those items, I would put in up to $10 Paypal in addition to the charging cradle.

Thanks!

maneil99

https://sites.google.com/site/ml99sales/

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -12$/6 Keys

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 38$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

GunCraft - 11$

Timeshift 8$ ( SALE )

KOF - 16$

Skullgirls - 11$

Can get more games, just ask if its not listed

Amory

Looking to trade Mario 3D Land for really any other (good) 3DS game other than Zelda OOT or Professor Layton Miracle Mask.

My copy of 3D land is in mint condition. I've only owned it long enough to play through it.

baphomet

Alright, so I have a bunch of extra stuff I'm trying to pass on. Everything is tested and work perfectly. Some things have some minor cosmetic issues so take a look at the pictures to see the exact condition. I'm interested in selling or trading these for some specific items I'll list below the pictures. Open to pretty much any good offers though.

Region Modded Genesis Model 2 w/Blue LED - Console Only - $45

Region/Stereo/S-Video Modded Genesis Model 2 w/Green LED - Console Only - $65
(ignore the missing stereo jack on the back. i have to pick up more tomorrow to finish it. console will obviously be done when it's mailed)

Region/AV/S-Video Modded Genesis Model 1 w/Green LED - Console Only - $85

RGB/Region Modded NTSC Nintendo 64 - Jumper Pak and Power Adapter - $90
(inside of cart slot has been modified to accept Japanese games)

RGB/Region Modded NTSC Nintendo 64 - Jumper Pak and Power Adapter - $80
(inside of cart is modified to play Japanese Games. Power Adapter cord is kinda rough but works perfectly. Controller ports are somewhat jacked up, but work perfectly.)

VGA Modded Sega Dreamcast - Console Only - $110
(Dreamcast DOES boot CD-R's)

PS1 Konami Justifier Light Gun - $30

Here are some pictures of these exact systems running on my televisions.

Genesis running through composite video (yea...it looks like composite)

Genesis running through S-Video

US copy of Streets of Rage 2 switched to Japanese

Mischief Makers running in RGB on Nintendo 64

Border Down running in VGA on Dreamcast
(picture doesn't do this one justice at all)

So things I'm interested in:
Decent Mid Range Graphics Card (couple of years old is ok)
Everdrive 64
NES Flash Cart
TurboGrafx 16 /PC Engine
RGB Modded NES/AV Famicom
Sharp Famicom Twin
Famicom
Streets of Rage 3/ Bare Knuckle 3
Ristar
TMNT IV - Turtles in Time
Jamma Supergun
1 Slot MVS board
GBA SP AGS101
Castlevania 3 Famicom
Kid Dracula Famicom
Playstation 2 console
Sega CD console
Atari Jaguar
3DS games
Dreamcast arcade stick
4GB Xbox 360 Slim
Got anything else cool just hit me up via PM and we'll see if we can work something out. Thanks for looking!

Nekobo

Selling my copy of Tales of Xillia for $47 shipped in the US. Opened once, so everything is in perfect condition. Shipping in the US. I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller, so buy with confidence!

Jubs

Selling:

The Last of Us - $38 shipped.

Mint condition. Includes an unused on-line pass code.

Paypal and U.S. buyers only.

Positive feedback for lilralphie (trade).

I was looking for some Resident Evil games, he was interested in something I had available for trade. We came to an agreement that we were both happy with, however he didn't actually have the games I wanted. He spent a good two weeks (minimum) tracking down copies for me from various people. He even had one shipped from Canada. As if this wasn't already enough, he tossed in a Resident Evil Degeneration t-shirt just because he's a good guy. I would do business with him again for sure, highly recommended. Thanks a lot, man.

ronito

Positive Feed back for Bii

Insanely fast shipping everything in incredible condition.

Would "bii" from again. Get it? GET IT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom