• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

adg1034

Phenomenally positive feedback for The_Inquisitor. I bought a 3DS game from him that didn't make it through the mail, but he was quick to offer to refund my entire purchase price to make it right. I'd definitely buy from him again.

--
WTS:

White PS Vita in mint condition - $240 shipped
DMTPSlt.jpg

O1AdABC.jpg

Comes with:
  • Two 4GB Vita memory cards
  • Wipeout 2048, complete with box
  • Assassin's Creed: Liberation (cart only)
  • The shockingly (and I mean shockingly) comfortable Nerf case/grip/thing
  • Official Sony foam sleeve
  • Heavy-duty clamshell case
  • Official Sony cartridge/memory card case (holds 8 carts/2 memory cards)
  • Charger
  • USB cable

The system itself is perfect except for a tiny nick on the Vita's physical right side. I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out to me, but I'm mentioning it for completion's sake.

This has had minimal playtime, so all buttons and controls work like they're brand new.

Also selling:

Official Xbox 360 wireless controller (white, a bit used, comes with Play & Charge kit) - $24 shipped
Official Xbox 360 20GB hard drive - $16 shipped
Official Xbox 360 VGA AV cable (comes with RCA -> 3.5mm audio adapter) - $16 shipped
bit Generations - Boundish (GBA), complete in box. Perfect condition. $16 shipped
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA), cart only. $16 shipped
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams (GBA), cart only. $5 shipped

omgkitty

I'm looking for a red Xbox 360 controller battery pack. Not a rechargeable one, but one you put batteries in. TBH I'm not 100% sure they ever even came with them as I don't have one. If not, a black one would be acceptable. Not really sure how much I would pay for one. I feel like $5 should be enough.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS:

PS4 preorder through Amazon (launch edition).

I decided to use the money to upgrade my pc. My brother didn't want the preorder so thought I would try it here. Anyway, PM me if you are interested. Gaf Gold here.

sgb

Some positive feedback for Polishin8r. Sold me three awesome ps3 games for a great price and got them quickly, thanks again!

Arla

I'm looking for a 3DS stand. The one that came with Kid Icarus. Nintendo sells them online, but I don't want to pay $9 after shipping for one. It ain't worth that much.

d[-_-]b

Banned
Super Positive feedback for Ermac, for selling me a DSi XL which was a great deal because the DSi is in pristine condition, updated me when it was shipped and kept in contact prior to shipping.

Chris R

WTS

Sony Xperia Tablet Z (4G LTE) - $475 plus shipping NEW IN BOX

Won this in a contest, just looking to get rid of it (I have an iPad 3 and don't want to pay $$$ for a monthly data plan for anything other than my phone). Pictures show all the relevant band information (GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS/HSPA Bands 1/2/4/5/8, LTE Bands B4). The 16GB size of the tablet is nowhere to be found on the box though for some reason. Retails for $629 new.

Nintendo Gameboy Advance Player (DISC INCLUDED) - $40 shipped SOLD!!!

Won't use it again, might as well send it to a home that might use it.

Would prefer to ship only to the United States, no idea if the tablet would even work in Canada. Not looking to make any trades either, just Paypal or Amazon payments. Plenty of positive rep from other buyers and sellers in this thread, send me a message if you want any more info about either.

NMFried

WTT:
Famicom GameBoy Micro (Complete in Box) for Nintendo 2DS.
This thing is immaculate. PM me for pictures. I've got positive GAF feedback.

Saints Row IV (X360) for Splinter Cell Blacklist (X360) or Payday 2 (X360)

Seik

Banned
WTS

Sony Xperia Tablet Z (4G LTE) - $475 plus shipping NEW IN BOX

Won this in a contest, just looking to get rid of it (I have an iPad 3 and don't want to pay $$$ for a monthly data plan for anything other than my phone). Pictures show all the relevant band information (GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS/HSPA Bands 1/2/4/5/8, LTE Bands B4). The 16GB size of the tablet is nowhere to be found on the box though for some reason. Retails for $629 new.

Hnnnnng, my god I always wanted a Xperia Z, someone at my job bought it and the IQ is stunning! o_o

kennah

WTB Ultraviolet/Itunes movie codes. PM me with what you have. Specifically looking for Star Trek Into Darkness right now, but open to whatever especially scifi/fantasy/comedy.

Selling:

Grand Theft Automobiles V for the Playstation 3, free DLC code included. $40 shipped to you, sir or madam.

Pokeman White 2 for the Nintendo DS and 3DS. $30 shipped to you, sir or madam.

Magic the Gathering card: Thassa, God of the Sea FOIL. $40 shipped to you, sir or madam.

Please be excited.

Osiris397

Banned
Has anyone pre-ordered a next gen console from from preorderheaven or rombie? They seem to be the only places that have stock of the consoles, but both are only selling next gen products which have not shipped yet. I wonder if there's any way to get Sony to verify that they are doing business with either of these companies?

I have an Amazon day one PS4 pre-order; Drive Club was the only thing I cared about, I can wait now. If someone will pay $450 to cover price + tax, they have themselves a day one PS4 (I will change address on Amazon to you).

CaLe

WTB - I live in Canada:

- Dragon's Crown (Vita)
- Rayman Legends (Vita)
- Muramasa Rebirth (Vita)
- Killzone: Mercenary

Thanks !

Fracas

#fuckonami
I also have a next gen console preorder I don't really want. I preordered an Xbox One back when the 180 happened (I didn't expect to keep it, and I never got around to cancelling it), and I'd rather it go to a gaffer than no one. AFAIK they're sold out now? It's a Day One edition. The order total is $538.42 (I live in KY - 6% sales tax), but I think it'll change when I adjust the order.

I'll change the shipping address to the buyer's, and you'll have it launch day since I have Prime. Since this is a pretty high value item and I don't want to risk anything, I do have some requirements:

1) Must be a regular GAF member, or have plenty of positive feedback
2) Must be willing to pay via Paypal gift a few days before it ships (I'll give you the tracking # when it does ship too)
3) Not really a requirement, but hopefully whoever buys this doesn't flip it, haha

Let me know if you'd like it. I have a bunch of positive feedback here.

Peagles

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for both Lambtron and AgentOtaku

Two lovely trades that got me some cool US stuff I can't buy here, thanks!

Alex

I bought a laptop on here from sl4yor earlier in the year, and while it's been good I currently do not need it any longer and am looking to try and sell it off.

It's a Sager NP9150, great condition.

i7 3740QM CPU, 7970m 2GB GPU, 12GB ram, 128GB SSD + 500GB HDD, DVD-RW.

It's a pretty beastly little device, I was running FFXIV on it on full settings quite peachy, it's also been repasted recently. Comes with it's charger, of course, and a carrying case.

I'm looking in the range of ~$1000 for it, if you're curious for a more detailed spec breakdown, some proper images or to discuss more about it, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom