• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raytow

WTB:

10$ PSN Card
10$ Eshop card

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

Incognita extra key for 7$

1/6 Illya Swinsuit Ver. Fate Hollow Ataraxia 70$

1/7 Ignis Max Factory 85$

1/8 Rei & Asuka Plugsuit PVC by Kotobukiya 75$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 80$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 90$

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 90$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 90$

Need pics? PM.

Silky

Banned
Serious Sam: The First Encounter HD & The Second Encounter HD:
(Steam keys.)
$5

Timesplitters: Future Perfect
(Xbox)
$15

Paypal preferred

Fire Emblem 3DS like new in original packaging! Asking 180 shipped.

Comes with Virtue's Last Reward and Ninja Gaiden 2 NES installed on the system. Also includes the preorder bonus art book for Fire Emblem Awakening!

sam_08185vlks.jpg

I'll even throw in Elite Beat Agents as a free gift!

Slightly odd request:

T-Mobile users/subscribers:

Need: Unlock code for T-Mobile phone, willing to purchase a Steam game of your choosing (up to ~$15 value) for helping me with this!

Would anyone who uses T-Mobile be willing to call them and request an unlock code for a phone I purchased? I bought a Nokia Lumia 521 off Amazon to replace my dying phone, only to find out it doesn't work on my T-Mobile affiliate network, and needs to be unlocked. T-Mobile refuses to unlock it for me since I don't have an actual account with T-Mobile.

asdad123

looking to sell my Asus G46VW Republic of Gamers Laptop. It was originally bought at best buy about a year ago for $1000. Since then, I have upgraded it and it is now one that you cant buy with the same specs.

Specs are:
i7 3620qm 2.3Ghz Quad Core (Originally i5 dual core which I will include)
14" 1600x900 Anti Glare Scree (Originally 1366x768 anti glare)
256gb mSATA Crucial m4 SSD + 750gb 5400rpm original HDD (both drives are in the computer)
8gb RAM
Backlit Keyboard
Charger cable is a little frayed, but I covered it with electrical tape and no problems.

Thermal Pastes have been replaced and the laptop runs very cool. Most I have seen is about 70C during gaming with the fan barely audible. Its a great gaming laptop, but I just built a gaming desktop.

All in all, I spent over $1500 on this ($1000 for PC, $200 for SSD, $280 for CPU, and $150 for the screen)

Looking to sell it for $850 or I can take out the SSD and sell the laptop for $650

Also got a Zelda Wind Waker HD Collectors Edition from Gamestop. $100 shipped if payed via Paypal Gift

Bump. Also, wtb white iPhone 5. Verizon or att. The cheaper the better

Long time no see the good people of NeoGAF!

Okay, here's the thing, I have a lot of stuff in my inventory I haven't cared much enough trying to sell. Now I feel like it's time to get rid of everything and what is a better place than NeoGAF?
I bought most of those stuff at release, so if my price might be a bit high, just let me know and I'm sure we can come to a deal.

LIMITED STOCK

Game: Ironclad Tactics
Price: $6.50 / $13 [Single gift / 2-Pack]

Game: Castle Story
Price: $12

Game: Full Mojo Rampage
Price: $9

Game: Betrayer
Price: $8

Game: Urban Trial Freestyle
Price: $7.50

Game: Dream

Game: Legend of Dungeon

Game: Door Kickers

Game: Foul Play
Price: $6

Game: Hammerwatch
Price: $4

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
Have: Canon T3i DSLR with an 18-135mm EF-S IS lens. Absolutely perfect condition. Comes with battery, charger, and lens cap

want: 500 US dollars. Usually retails with this lens around $750 brand new. I have literally used this less than 10 times, but I am hard up for cash and would rather have the money than the camera.

In lieu of 500, make me an offer. If offers are ridiculously low, I will put it up on eBay, where I am sure another scammer will bid on it :(

kharma45

Long time no see the good people of NeoGAF!

Okay, here's the thing, I have a lot of stuff in my inventory I haven't cared much enough trying to sell. Now I feel like it's time to get rid of everything and what is a better place than NeoGAF?
I bought most of those stuff at release, so if my price might be a bit high, just let me know and I'm sure we can come to a deal.

LIMITED STOCK

Game: The Wolf Among Us
Price: $13

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

I'll take the TWAU. Likely a stupid question I'm UK based, I presume the key shouldn't be region locked at all?

Yuripaw

Banned
Positive feedback for DunderHassan and Smidget. Good deal on PSN codes from Smidget, and DunderHassan needs no introduction ^_^ Thanks guys.

Selling:
Pokemon Y (complete, club nintendo code NOT used) - SOLD
Etrian Odyssey Untold The Millennium Girl - (complete with art, box, and CD) - $32 shipped

I'd take $60 for both with shipping

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking to sell a bunch of my UMDs. I know they're probably not ever going to get played at this point, and I'll likely rebuy most of them on my Vita. They're all original prints in good condition with box and manual unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping to the US. I had no offers for a bundle, so I wil sell these individually. I would prefer sales of multiple items if possible, and would sell all remaining games for 65% of the total individual costs.

Persona 3 Portable - $15
Ys I & II Chronicles Premium Edition (Brand new but opened, was a display copy at EB) - $40
Ys Oath in Felghana Premium Edition (Sealed) - $40
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Premium Edition - $30
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins (Sealed) - $23
Gradius Collection - $18
IQ Mania (Import) - $30
Ridge Racer 2 (Euro import, Platinum Hits) - $20
Final Fantasy (Sealed, Favorites sticker on cellophane) - $15
Final Fantasy Tactics - War of the Lions - $10
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $12 Held
Final Fantasy IV: The After Collection - $14
Phantasy Star Portable - $10
Wipeout Pulse - $8
Killzone Liberation - $6 Held
Patapon 3 - $13 (Sealed)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - $10

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Google Play (Android Store) Credit ($5 increments)
$5-20: 20% off
$25-40: 25% off
$40-60: 30% off

STICKS:

XBOX 360:

Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $150 shipped
Stock ball top has been replaced with a black mesh top. Scuffs and cosmetic issues throughout as pictured.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031849_zps0be409ed.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031855_zps60a6ec64.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031910_zpsa46aa65a.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031915_zps0a47e9af.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183622_zpsd8b6b4b2.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183755_zps6957bdd1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183833_zps7ec7f56d.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183807_zps9b4c8bbd.jpg

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Great Condition) - $90 shipped
Great condition. Does not include box.

PS3:

Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $80 shipped
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts.
Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Great Condition) - $90 shipped
Great condition. No pics yet.

Dual Mod:

MadCatz Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Acceptable Condition) - $120 shipped
Has some scuffs throughout. Only has four face screws. Dual modded with Paewang revolution (change consoles by holding down Turbo button). Not dual modded by me. Only major issue is modder tore a hole through cord compartment internals so that they could route the PCB's cable out (Picture 2). Door is still there and still closes; only affects the inside of the compartment which can't be seen when the door is closed.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_024948_zpsf59f5843.jpg

MadCatz SFxT VS Stick (Used; Good Condition) - $180 shipped
Modded with what seem to be Seimetsu buttons (first six buttons only). Balltop has been changed. Dual mod has autodetect. Scuffs and slight cosmetic issues (as pictured) throughout (especially along left side- picture 3 and bottom- picture 5). Curley Mustache sticker on right side (Picture 4). Can be removed upon your request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031232_zps21ace645.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031153_zps3b14fac8.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031102_zpsc0419952.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20131008_031216_zpsb650c050.jpg

Games:
Super Street Fighter 4 (PS3; Used) - $7 shipped
Street Fighter 4 (PS3; Used; No case) - $4 shipped
Rage Steam Key w/ Anarchy Edition Pack Code - $4

FREE PC Games (Just pay shipping rounded up to the next dollar; usually ~$3 total):
Venetica
Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes
Hunted The Demon's Forge

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards
Looking for a 360 PCB already soldered up with QDs and harness and ready for use. Alternatively, I'm looking for a cheap 360 Brawl Stick or 360 SE Stick. Actual condition of the sticks/cases/buttons of those don't matter. Just gonna take the PCBs out of them. Let me know if you have something for sale. Looking for cheap as possible.

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (64+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Ecto311

Have $20 wii points card that I cannot use on my 3ds -

want to sell for $15 or trade straight for $20 in eShop points so I can add it to my 3ds account

I takes paypal and amazon payments PM if interested

Nubzcake

Banned
i have to get outta here.
There are literally too many good deals in this thread its like Black Friday every post. you guys are going to make me go broke

Lingitiz

Anyone interested in buying an FFXIV: ARR account? I played the game until level 12 or so I believe before deciding it wasn't my thing. It has no game time on it, it's just an account with the serial registered.

I'm asking for $13 OBO.

Shadownet

Banned
Does anyone want my Xbox One: Day One Edition pre-order at Gamestop? I preordered one at the Gamestop I work at. Already put $400 down for it.

Having second thought. If you want it. Then PM me. US or Canada only please, I rather not have to ship it overseas if I can help it.

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: Luigi's Mansion, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also looking to trade towards a 3DS for my girlfriend, so any color really works.. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

I'm looking to sell an asian copy of Demon's Souls and the PAL retail version of Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition along with the official hardbound strategy guide. I'm asking $50 shipped. US only. I'm interested in either Gamestop credit or Paypal, thank you.

MNo6BKa.jpg

Danneee

WTB

Megaman ZX Advent
Dragon Quest Heroes Rocket Slime
Super Mario 64 DS
999: Nine...

PM price including shipping to Sweden! PayPal preferably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom