• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
NES Reproductions:
All games are very clean, labels are mint, batteries are working, very fun games.
ju8AuCY.jpg

Peacock King 1 $25
Peacock King 2 $28

Get the pair for $42!

Mr. Gimmick $42
This is the USA version with the full sound. There is a ding along the left edge where the cart was dropped.

Final Fantasy 2 $25
Joy Mech Fight $28

Both have brand new batteries. Get the pair for $50

Loose NES carts:
Bart vs Space Mutants $5
Big Nose the Caveman $8
Castlevania $20
Castlevania 2 $8 has marker on back label
Castlevania 3 $18
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers $12
Darkwing Duck $24
Double Dragon 3 $10
Donkey Kong Classics $!0 has some ink and pen scratches on label, not too bad
Ducktales $15
Fist of the North Star $8 has ink on label
Ice Climber $12
Kirby's Adventure $12
Little Nemo Dream Master $6
Metroid $12
Ninja Gaiden $7
Pac-Man (Tengen) $6
Rampage $10
Star Wars $12
Three Stooges $5
Tiny Toons $5
TMNT 2 $10 had ink on back, cleaned away but still slightly visible
Whomp 'Em $10

$4 each/Buy-3-Get-1-Free:
Adventures of Bayou Billy
Demon Sword
Dr. Mario
Ikari Warriors
Ikari Warriors 2
Karnov
Kid Niki
Legacy of the Wizard
Marble Madness
StarTropics
Street Fighter 2010

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or picture requests. I accept Paypal only at the moment. Selling to the continental US and Canada ONLY! Buyer pays shipping which will be determined via USPS.

fosholv

WTS
Updated price!

Uplay code (NVIDIA Promortion):
Assassin’s Creed: IV Black Flag $35
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist $20

Steam code (NVIDIA Promortion):
Batman: Arkham Origins $35

Paypal or Amazon gift card.

The_Afroman

Items for sale.

All images for items sold can be seen here.
http://imgur.com/a/1HsNZ#0

PS3 Slim with 500GB HDD Broken Blu-Ray Drive - $90 O.B.O.
Been using this as my PSN Only PS3 for a while. The Blu Ray drive probably needs a cleaning or a repair which is cheap, but i just don't have the time to do it as I also have another one downstairs thats works great. This can be an easy fix, or if someone has a PS+ account and just wants to play PSN (like me) Then this is a great way to go. Comes with power cord and HDMI but thats it, NO Controller.

JXD S7300B Dual Core Android Gamepad Device - $100 O.B.O
Full on android device with built in game pad. 7in screen with 8 buttons, dual analog, and pretty firm D-Pad. Played through a few SNES and NES games with it without fail. Selling it as it's a hobby device. Emulators need to be updated and managed.. always new firmwares with new features to fix the imperfections of the Chinese makers. Great forum with lots of info at boards.dingoonity.org/jxd-devices/ Device does have 1 major issue. The accelerometer does not work on it. That has no effect on the game play of games with buttons.. but the screen will not flip to landscape on it's own. So, to fix this there is an ap on the Play Store that can flip the screen, which i have right on the desktop.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

The World Ends With You for Nintendo DS. $14.00. Comes with game, case, and manual. The case is a little bit beat up, with a Gamestop sticker on the upper right of the front, and some kind of sticker residue on the spine.

Pokemon Conquest for Nintendo DS. $17.00. Comes with game, case, and manual. Bought it new a few months ago and barely played it.

PM me if you're interested! US only, please.

Isak_Borg

Ok, going to try this again since I totally dropped the ball last time I posted this.

Selling a PS3 slim 160GB with the following games:
WTS The following PS3 games:

Lego Batman 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Mortal Combat vs DC Universe
NBA 2K12
Gran Turismo 5
3D Dot Game Heroes
Castlevania Lord of Shadows
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Rising
L.A. Noire

I'm asking for $250 but price is negotiable.

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

wraOuWo.jpg

Magicka: The Stars Are Left - $1

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint

IMACOMPUTA

Selling:
Black 3ds XL (less than a month old) with box and manuals and including

Games from eshop:
Pokemon X
Gunman Clive
Ambassador games

$240 shipped

Also:

Dragons Crown (Vita) $25 shipped- SOLD

Xbox 360 (newest model before the slim (jasper I think?))
With the latest modified DVD drive firmware (for playing backups)
Console is not banned and is used on Xbl regularly
Includes 20gb hdd and powerbrick only (no controllers)
$115 shipped

Arc

WTB Nintendo DS Lite or DSi

Also looking for the following games:

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
Mario Kart DS
Super Mario 64 DS

Hiccup

Banned
I am selling my Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5 DVI-I/HDMI/2x Mini-Displayport PCI-Express Graphic Card GV-R795WF3-3GD. I paid $263 for it back in July and have barely used it. I've since taken it out of my PC and reverted back to onboard.

This is what I bought -> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007581QHG/ref=ox_ya_os_product

I do not have the box as I don't ever keep any boxes but it's in perfect condition. I can post pictures if you'd like. I'm not asking for much. $150 shipped I think is fair. I have 100% rating on CheapAssGamer; though my forum name is different from here which I can prove.

badbrains

Looking to purchase the following items and good and working condition!

3DSXL ($125-150) If it comes with Pokemon Y (preferably) $180
Pokemon Y $30
16GB 240pin DDR3 1866-2100 MHz ($100-120)

statham

I am selling my Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5 DVI-I/HDMI/2x Mini-Displayport PCI-Express Graphic Card GV-R795WF3-3GD. I paid $263 for it back in July and have barely used it. I've since taken it out of my PC and reverted back to onboard.

This is what I bought -> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007581QHG/ref=ox_ya_os_product

I do not have the box as I don't ever keep any boxes but it's in perfect condition. I can post pictures if you'd like. I'm not asking for much. $150 shipped I think is fair. I have 100% rating on CheapAssGamer; though my forum name is different from here which I can prove.
holy moly, thats tempting.

Quake1028

Looking to sell a factory refurbished ASUS Maximus V Gene. Comes complete with everything. Looking to get $145 shipped OBO via Paypal Gift, CONUS only. DIMM slots were bad from the factory, was sent back and factory repaired.

Bump and a price drop.

tonypark

WTS

For 299$ you would get.

32g black wii u
With wiimote, nunchuck, gamepad, chargers cradle and pro controller
All wires of course.

Games:
zombie u, pikmin 3, new super mario bros u, nintendo land
all in good condition.

I also have a external HDD of 750g usb 3.0 with the usb adapter if you want to go all digital for 50$ more. Big total of 349$!

+ shipping fees,
I live in montreal, quebec, Canada

badbrains

Looking to sell a factory refurbished ASUS Maximus V Gene. Comes complete with everything. Looking to get $155 shipped OBO via Paypal Gift, CONUS only. DIMM slots were bad from the factory, was sent back and factory repaired.

Bump and a price drop.

I'd be interested but I could fetch a brand new one for 160$ at my local Micro center.

Cheska

Extremely positive feedback for Chairhome. Had wonderful communication throughout and my comics arrived super quick. Thanks so much!!

jjasper

WTS: All prices shipped. I am going to pass on cluttering the page with pics so just send me a PM if you want one. Any codes with them have been used. If there is no price just PM your offer with shipping (i'll probably take it)

PS3
The Last of Us: $26.00 (online pass used)
Resident Evil 6 (Brand new unopened): $15.00
Any codes with them have been used
Uncharted 2 GOTY
God of War III
Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Killzone 3

Perfect Dark Zero Collectors Edition
Rock Band 2 set with everything except 1 drumstick (sorry dog got a hold of it)
Halo 3 ODST campaign disk (no box looks like it has some scuffs on it but not terrible but I can't test it so see if it works)

Reckoner

I missed the sale at Amazon, so I'm now looking for someone who has a Steam key of Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom