• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Ipad 4 400$ 32gb white model with a green smart case
Iphone 5 Black AT&T/T-Mobile 16gb 400$

Can provide pictures for both upon request

I need the iphone gone asap it was my ex's and since she fucked me over I need to sell it and get it off my plan

zewone

WTS:

New,sealed The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition w/ figurine

$80 shipped

In the U.S., shipping only to U.S. 48 states

PayPal preferred

FFgLdy3.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First thing's first, I should catch up on feedback: Positive seller feedback to Peagles, sersteven, and Stronghammer22. Positive buyer feedback to shinkansen.3000, Krammy, and Speevy.

I have an Xbox One Day One Edition preorder on Amazon that I am not going to use and I don't want to deal with eBay or whatever. If someone is interested in one I'll change the address to yours for Release Day Shipping. I'm looking for the actual cost with tax to your zip + $50/obo. Serious inquiries only. Please have extensive feedback here. GONE.

I'm looking to sell a bunch of my UMDs. I know they're probably not ever going to get played at this point, and I'll likely rebuy most of them on my Vita. They're all original prints in good condition with box and manual unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping to the US. I had no offers for a bundle, so I wil sell these individually. I will provide a discount if you purchase multiple games. If my prices are too high, make me an offer. I want to move this stuff.

Ys Oath in Felghana Premium Edition (Sealed) - $40
Ys I & II Chronicles Premium Edition (Brand new but opened, was a display copy at EB) - $40
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Premium Edition - $30
IQ Mania (Import) - $30
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins (Sealed) - $23
Ridge Racer 2 (Euro import, Platinum Hits) - $20
Gradius Collection - $18
Final Fantasy (Sealed, Favorites sticker on cellophane) - $15
Persona 3 Portable - $15
Final Fantasy IV: The After Collection - $14
Patapon 3 - $13 (Sealed)
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $12 Held
Final Fantasy Tactics - War of the Lions - $10
Phantasy Star Portable - $10
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - $10
Wipeout Pulse - $8
Killzone Liberation - $6

Nakazato

-PS4 Launch Edition from Amazon. Will change shipping address to your address. Paypal gift only. Neogaf Plus Seller, ebay Top Rated Seller. - $399.96 +tax

-Call of Duty Ghosts Prestige Edition Camera and paracord strap. -offer

-Xbox Live 12 Month Gold -$35
Good on you bro not marking shit up

WTS:

UPLAY codes:
Assassin’s Creed: IV Black Flag $30
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist $15

Other Games
Drill Dozer (GBA) - Sealed - $12 shipped
32gb Vita Memory Card - Used, like new - $60 shipped

Media
Clerks 10th Anniversary Edition DVD - Sealed - $12 shipped
DJMAX TECHNIKA 2 Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] - Sealed - $50 shipped
BMWFILMS.COM Presents The Hire - Sealed - $8 shipped

Origin Keys:
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Medal of Honor
Mirror's Edge

$2 each or $4 for the set.

Misc. Steam Keys:
Batman: Arkham Origins $25
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Mirror's Edge
Nightsky (x2)
Beat Hazard
Kung Fu Strike
Trine 2: Complete Story
Mark of the Ninja
Brutal Legend
FTL: Faster Than Light
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
LIMBO
Bastion
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Broken Sword: Director's Cut

Games without listed prices are $2 each; 3 for $5. If you buy more than 3, I'll give you some sort of discount/bundle pricing -- PM me for details.

---
All prices have some flexibility -- if you're interested in something but would like a lower price, PM me and see if we can work something out.
Accepting Amazon.com and Paypal gifts.

televator

I am GAFplus.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
~~Games~~
Road Rash 3
Endless Ocean 2
Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
Spec Ops The Line [PS3 or PC]
Flash carts for any popular system. Genesis, SNES, GBA -- show 'em to me.
~~Game Manuals~~
Genesis:
Wonder Boy
Flashback
Outrun 2019
Super Monaco GP II
Mega Turrican
Dynamite Headdy
Rocket Knight
Hyper Stone Heist
Urban Strike
Jungle Strike
Road Rash
Gamecube:
Pikmin
~~Movies/Shows~~
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
Clone Wars [Animated]
~~Misc.~~
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 or server equivalent

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items.

**Click names for images of each game**

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-The Legend of Zelda $12
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3
SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
-Final Fantasy VII $30
N64:
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Donkey Kong 64 $10
-CIB Mario 64 $30
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Dreamcast:
-Jet Grind Radio [Missing manual] $10
-Skies of Arcadia [2 copies] $55 EACH
Gamecube:
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-1080 Avalanche $7
-Mario Kart Double Dash $20
Disk only games
-StarFox Adventures $5
-Metroid Prime $5
PS2:
-Dragon Quest VIII [demo missing] $7
-Dynasty Warriors 2 $7
-Okage $10
-Phantom Brave with guide book SOLD
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Grandia 3 SOLD
-Star Wars Racer Revenge $6
-Xenosaga Ep 1 SOLD
-Starocean $7
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5

I also have extra manuals for N64, GC, and Wii.

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

Padinn

I am looking to part with my original 60GB "fat" PS3. This one is fully backwards compatible, has never been refurbished, and is in great working condition. It has primarily been used as a blu-ray player for the past several years. It will include a sixaxis controller, an additional dual shock 3 controller, and a bluetooth remote. It ships in the original box (sans UPC). I will toss in an HDMI cable.

Cost is $200 shipped in the U.S., though I am currently considering offers. I can knock some off for local pickup in the Tampa, FL area.

Additional items:
NHL 12 - $8
Ni No Kuni - $12
Littlebigplanet - $8

DontBlink

First off, positive feedback for sellers Shiv47 and Soka.

Now, I'm not sure if this counts as one or two feedbacks but I bought a game from Axis with paypal gift. After a week of no communication I asked about it and he said he just shipped it and will give me tracking soon. At that time he had another item for sale I was interested in and I bough it, this time using regular paypal. Four weeks have passed since then with no replies from him whatsoever and I am currently in the middle of a paypal claim to get my money back.

Long story short, negative feedback(s) for Axis.

LQX

Positive feedback for:
mdsfx - Thanks for buying my PS3 bundle.
IblisGinjo - Thanks for buying my PS4 controller
Crimsonlink - Thanks for the Vita games at an amazing price.

Krammy

Long story short, I bought this PAL copy of Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 at the start of the year under the assumption that it was an NA copy, and when I couldn't get my money back from PayPal, I decided simply to cut my loss and hold onto it. I paid around $40 for it, but at this point, I'd just like to get rid of it. Some of the wrapping is coming off of the bottom, but it's not noteworthy enough to effect the price, in my opinion (see picture for detail).

WTS:

PlayStation 3 - Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (sealed) - $20

Sending from Canada, the price doesn't include shipping, as I've never shipped out anything the size of a game before. I'll have to double check the price based on the buyers location (Canada or United States), but it will probably end up between $5 - $10, so use that as a base.

golem

EVGA Geforce GTX 670 2GB

Purchased near launch.. rock solid.

jbbvdRbWwbreAy.jpg

Paypal, US buyers please

$200 shipped (+3% if not Paypal gift)

Madcatz VS SH brand new for ps3.

Got it from markman from a trade.

200 dollar + shipping or local pickup in norcal bay area

it has silent sanwa button.

I didn't even open it because my ps3 is yellow lighting.

10603335154_1d9e5abd4b_c.jpg

10603334354_8e33a1890b_c.jpg

10603333494_aa53a78c09_c.jpg

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
WTS:

Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR with 18-135 EF-S IS Lens

It is the exact camera and lens as featured in this Amazon posting:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004MN00C4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I am selling it for only $500 bucks. I have used it less than 10 times and have taken fewer than 500 pictures on it. Absolutely perfect condition. Comes with the box, lens, body, lens caps, battery pack, and charger.

Been a Gaffer for a long time, not looking to screw anybody over, just sell my camera. The cheapest on Amazon for this used is $592 + shipping at the moment. I will part with this for $500 + shipping (whichever is your preferred method, or no shipping at all if you want to come to Omaha to meet me). I have Paypal and an Amazon Payments account. If you want to see an eBay history or whatever, I can show you.

Here is my Craigslist post for pictures. http://omaha.craigslist.org/pho/4168930128.html

Any other info needed, hit me up on PM or in here. whatever

Hey guys.

I have a copy of Call Of Duty Ghosts on Steam that I am willing to trade for Battlefield 4 on Origin.

If you are interested, hit me up!

Husker86

Looking to sell my 32GB AT&T Galaxy S4, Black Mist. It is in near perfect condition (very minor wear on the back just from setting it down, hard to notice, can't even capture in picture. Screen is perfect) and comes with a case. It is on the 'MDL' firmware so rooting/custom ROMs can be done easily. It was previously rooted but there is no trace of that left (no icon on boot screen, etc.).

Have original box and headphones and a Samsung AC brick and cable (though not the ones that came with the phone, but they are OEM parts).

Asking $425 shipped to US.

CatPee

With the PS4 incoming, in barely a week, I need to raise some funds. So here's some PS3/Vita stuff for sale. Everything is mint/complete and prices are shipped. Pics upon request.

Vita
Soul Sacrifice (no online pass) - $17
Rayman Origins - $10
DJ MAX Technika Tune - $30

PS3
Final Fantasy XIII + XIII-2 - $22
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1+2 - $25
Shadows of the Damned - $12
Tales of Graces f (UK version with different cover) - $28
Atelier Totori - $20
Atelier Meruru - $20

$30 Dragon's Crown Vita - complete, opened. Also would accept trade for another Vita game (Killzone?). Make offers.

Price Paypal USD and shipped in the USA only.

I have a few sales on here and 600+ on Ebay (mlgamescards). Thanks!

Looking to trade one or more of the following steam keys for a FEAR 1 key.

Batman Arkham City GOTY
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
A Virus Named TOM
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
FEZ
Brütal Legend
Eets Munchies
The Showdown Effect
McPixel
Botanicula

PM if interested

OSHAN

NeoCandy25.jpg

Neo Candy 25" with JP 4-Slot MVS

Last Blade 2 included

Must be willing to pick up. My zip code is 04005.

The select button isn't wired, which means, if you're not familiar with the MVS setup, the select button allows you to swap games instantly. Since it isn't wired, you have to wait 30-45 seconds for it to switch to next game. Just an FYI.

The 4th slot doesn't work all that well, slots 1-3 work fine. It is basically like an NES system: if the cart boots and the screen has lines, or if you get a green screen or something, power it off, take it out, insert again, turn on, it works.

The image supplied is a photo I grabbed from the internet. The cab I have is identical. I will take some photos within the next couple days and upload them.

The back panel, which provides access to, that's right, the back, is missing. This isn't an issue if you intend to have the cab pushed up against a wall, or another cab. If you plan on having the cab in the middle of a room, you'll notice it.

I replaced the light over the weekend.

All keys included.

Have to sell because I am moving. The screen on this thing is absolutely gorgeous. Joysticks and buttons work great. It's been my baby for a long time now, but I'm recently married and it has to go.

If you're not familiar with candy cabs, they're much smaller than the "big red" MVS cabs; they're on wheels so they're easy to move around; quick access to panel; they have handles on the sides; and you would need a chair since they're set low.

PM me any questions and offers. Thanks.

One copy of Xenoblade chronicles! NO CASE! Disc is in PERFECT, Spotless, condition. Will ship via USPS Priority via my expense. I'm asking for $55 flat. Great deal if you just want to play the game.

bakeray

If anyone got an extra copy of Pokemon X/Y or Mario & Luigi for 3DS from Wal-Mart and don't feel like gouging too hard please send me a PM.

Worth a shot here:

WTS/WTT

Microsoft Surface Pro 128GB w/Type Cover

I would like to sell for $700 or trade for a Macbook Air, preferably 2011 or later.

WTS

3DS
Kid Icarus Uprising- $22 shipped
Castlevania Lords of Shadow: MOF- $10 shipped

PS3
Beyond Two Souls: Collector's Edition (DLC USED) - $45 shipped

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, I've done 10 or more trades on neogaf, not much but I have hundreds positive rep on other trading sites.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

Here is the list of my best sellers, I have almost everything on steam but I can't list them all, if you're looking for something that's not in the list feel free to contact me.

Games on sales/New releases

Assassin's Creed Black Flag Digital Standard Edition - $32
Football Manager 2014 - $36
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $26
Chivalry Deadliest Warrior - $11
Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition - $17
The Walking Dead Season 2 - $16
State of Decay - $15
Super Meat Boy - $2.5
NBA2K14 ROW - $20
Scribblenauts Unmasked ROW - $20
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $20
Borderlands 2 GOTY - $37
Payday 2 - $20 - 4 Pack $63
XCOM: Enemy Within - $20

Other games

Rayman Legends ROW - $18
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition ROW - $20
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition ROW $20
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $34
Batman: Arkham Origins $33

WTB: Kayak

There seems to be a surplus of kayaks these days. If you aren't actually going to use yours, let me use it. I'm offering $50 shipped to New Orleans.

Thanks. PM me. PayPal would work.

kennah

WTB: Kayak

There seems to be a surplus of kayaks these days. If you aren't actually going to use yours, let me use it. I'm offering $50 shipped to New Orleans.

Thanks. PM me. PayPal would work.

Like... the boat? You'd think it would cost more than $50 to ship one of those.

Side question:

I have the codes from the NVIDIA GeForce promo and I'll be listing them up in here shortly (for anyone interested).

For those of you who have sold these codes in this thread -- are you selling the GeForce codes themselves or are you redeeming the GeForce codes and selling the codes that provides you?

Heysoos

I'm going to make a new post -- hopefully these will be gone before it's time to bump my normal post in here. If I'm breaking thread rules, I'll amend my posts accordingly, just let me know.

WTS

Uplay codes (NVIDIA Promotion):
Assassin’s Creed: IV Black Flag $35
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist $20

Steam code (NVIDIA Promotion):
Batman: Arkham Origins $30

Happy to accept Paypal or Amazon gift card.

Usually it's preferred to just edit your previous posting from what I've seen. Personally I don't mind, but I know some people prefer this way so that things don't get spammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom