• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoolader

Selling:

Gift Card:

I have a $100 gift card for Best buy - $85 SOLD

PC:

MSI TwinFrozr GeForce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 OC - $200 obo
(Original box and packaging)

Xbox 360:

Halo 4 Limited Edition - $20
Halo Reach Legendary Edition - $20
(with or without statue, dat shipping)

Nintendo 3DS XL:
SOLD

Black Nintendo 3DS XL with blue/grey Nintendo Club Pouch - $160
(Mint Condition with original box and packaging, barely used)

Pokemon X- $20
Animal Crossing: New Leaf- $20
Zelda Ocarina of Time - $20
Super Mario 3D Land- $20
(All games are mint condition and come with boxes and manuals.)

SOLD Bundle For 3DSXL w/ pouch and all 4 games - $215 SOLD

Selling:

Nintendo 3DS XL:[/B]

Black Nintendo 3DS XL with blue/grey Nintendo Club Pouch - $160
(Mint Condition with original box and packaging, barely used)

Pokemon X- $20
Animal Crossing: New Leaf- $20
Zelda Ocarina of Time - $20
Super Mario 3D Land- $20

Bundle For 3DSXL w/ pouch and all 4 games - $215

Damn good deal.

LowParry

Big thanks to The_Afroman selling me his 3DS XL. Shipping was right on cue (although I forgot the day of to give my address, dur) and happy with the condition of my purchase and timely fashion. Huge positive marks :D

WTS: All Prices are Shipped. *PRICES DROPPED/THINGS ADDED*

glD2yZK.jpg

Games:
New Super Mario Bros U - $35
Zombi U - $15
Anarchy Reigns (PS3) - $10
Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - $7
Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
Half-Life (PS2) - $7
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $20
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $2
Grand Theft Auto IV - $8

Misc. Crap:
Drawn Together (Entire Series) - $20
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 3 - $10
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 4 - $15
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Volume 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

WTB

Ys: Memories of Celceta - $25

Netflix Subscription Discount Prices

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of High School Boys) Blu Ray Set

sarcoa

Selling:

A Link Between Two Worlds 3DS XL bundle. Box is perfect and sealed, the package will come with my sales receipt. Paid $210 at a local store, would like to see $255 shipped via Paypal to the lower 48.

I've never sold anything on gaf but I can link (via PM) interested buyers to my eBay feedback, if that's worth anything these days.

11123344174_d09d8b60a1_c.jpg

Would also like to straight trade this sealed Xbox One copy of Need for Speed Rivals for a copy of Dead Rising 3 (doesn't need to be sealed), if anyone's interested.

11123272585_e4769115c3_z.jpg

Both of these are on craigslist locally. I'll update the post if they sell there.

Selling

Wind Waker HD digital download (NA/US) code $40.00
Link Between Worlds digital download (NA/US) code $30.00

PM me to work out the details/paypal information.

Barzul

Have the Nvidia Bundle for sale:

$30 for AC4 (Uplay)
$20 for Arkham Origins (Steam)
$18 for Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay)

Or $60 for the lot.

Istaerion

Probably a long shot as I haven't seen any of these recently here, but I picked up a digital code for TLoZ: Oracle of Seasons yesterday off of eBay since it was half off what the eShop was selling it for. Now I have an itch for the other game, Oracle of Ages. If anyone has a code they got from preordering the Link Between Worlds 3DS from Best Buy , I'd love to buy it from you. I have a PayPal account and can pay immediately. Thanks.

If you're still looking, I have a code available for sale.

I sent you a PM but haven't heard back in awhile.

Just let me know!

Anyone here willing to sell a Zelda bundle at cost? It's not for me, but for a friend. We've been looking everywhere to get one, even pricematching(which was a no go).

Willing to pay for shipping and all that, I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Najaf

Batman Arkham Origins for trade.

I will trade my code for Batman that I received with my new graphics card for 25 dollars on steam. You will simply buy one of my trading cards for 25 dollars, of which I will get 21 and change after steam takes its cut.

I will PM you the redemption code. This code is entered on geforce.com/freebatman and gives you a Steam redemption code.

Ramirez

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the overseas shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Playstation 2:
-Dragon Quest VIII (No FF12 Demo Disc) $10
-Primal $10
-MGS 3: Snake Eater $10
-Final Fantasy X $10

I have more, but they're not really worth the trouble of shipping out, I'll list them in case anyone is interested.

-GTA 3, Vice City, God of War 1 & 2, Ratchet & Clank 1 & Going Commando, Freedom Fighters, Rygar, Shinobi, & Socom 2.

OG Xbox:
-Beyond Good & Evil $12
-Panzer Dragoon Orta $15
-Psi Ops $10
-Ninja Gaiden $10
-Fable & LE Bonus Disc (no manual) $10
-Phantom Dust $15
-KOTOR $15
-KOTOR 2 $25
-Halo 2 $12
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (minor cut on back of case)$10

I'll bundle all of these(^) together for $70 if anyone's interested.

Same as PS2 have more that I don't really know if they're even worth listing, but here they are:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow, Rallisport 2, Forza, & Burnout 3.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes $25
-Resident Evil 0 $12
-REmake (plastic on front is wrinkled, was like this when I bought it :( )$12
-Super Smash Bros. Melee $25
-Mario Party 4 $15
-Viewtiful Joe $10
-Pikmin $20
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door $20
-Metroid Prime (Target edition) $12
-Metroid Prime 2 $15
-Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (4 games) $30
-Legend of Zelda OoT/Master Quest$30
-Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure $25
-Eternal Darkness $20

Selling:

A Link Between Two Worlds 3DS XL bundle. Box is perfect and sealed, the package will come with my sales receipt. Paid $210 at a local store, would like to see $255 shipped via Paypal to the lower 48.

I've never sold anything on gaf but I can link (via PM) interested buyers to my eBay feedback, if that's worth anything these days.

11123344174_d09d8b60a1_c.jpg

Would also like to straight trade this sealed Xbox One copy of Need for Speed Rivals for a copy of Dead Rising 3 (doesn't need to be sealed), if anyone's interested.

11123272585_e4769115c3_z.jpg

Both of these are on craigslist locally. I'll update the post if they sell there.

You realize Target is selling te Zelda bundle for $150 now, right?

LQX

Positive feedback for bearcatjosh
Positive feedback for Zoolader
Positive feedback for mjc

It was a pleasure doing business with you dudes.

asdad123

Want To Sell:

White ipad mini 16gb with AT&T 4g LTE. Comes with the original charger, screen protector installed, black carbon fiber skin installed, and blue case with Smart Cover functionality. No box unfortunately. Apple Care+ with accidental warranty until November 2014.

$330 shipped

Crucial M4 256gb ssd. Used since March. Upgraded to a 500gb.

$130 shipped.

Want to Buy

Xbox live 1 year, paying $35

Bump. Missed out on the XBL deal from microcsoft yesterday..

I have a 7 DAY XBOX LIVE GOLD Code that I would like to trade for a PS+ Trial. If anyone is interested please shoot me a message.

Im also wanting to trade my like new KILLZONE SHADOW FALL for any of the following:

Xbox One: RYSE Son of Rome, Dead Rising 3, NBA 2k14

PS4: NBA 2K14

Same as above, just send me a private message if you are interested.

M3z_

$500 Shipped US48

Mini ITX PC(No Graphics Card)

This system is basically a great system for someone who wants to game, there is no graphics card included, but that means you can choose the graphical horsepower you want for the rig. Most of this stuff is only a few months old.
System includes:

(Prices if bought new)

Case- Red Bitfenix Prodigy ITX ($80)
CPU- Intel 2500k OC'd to 4.5GHz completely stable ($180)
RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133MHz ($70)
Motherboard- ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe ($160)
HDD- 120GB Mushkin Chronos SSD ($80)
Cooler- Corsair H80i ($80)
PSU- Corsair 750M(semi-modular) ($70)
Graphics- NONE
Cooling- 3 addition Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm fans ($40)

Roughly $750 worth of kit brand new, like I said basically everything but the CPU and Fans are only 2-3 months old.

$500 shipped

Cheska

Selling some more miscellaneous items. Shipping only within the US, Paypal only s'il vous plait!

Pokemon Y brand new sealed $35 shipped

Sold out Studio Ghibli Vinyls by Tyler Stout sold from Mondotees. $45 shipped each.

Prints/Posters
Mass Effect Lithographs! Limited edition, numbered and signed $80-$100 shipped for each depending on which one you want. Willing to discount if buying multiple!
Grunt
Thane

Figures
Wave Rise 1/8 Scale $65 shipped
Persona figmas!! I have Chie and Aigis from Persona 4 Arena.
Vocaloid Lily by PHAT! 1/8 scale $40 shipped (loose figure)
Persona 2 Innocent Sin Lisa Silverman PVC $40 shipped
D-Arts Pokemon Charizard $57 shipped

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for TruePrime - purchased one of my three Wii U Pro Controllers and made a quick payment! Very easy to talk to and I've shipped my item to him this afternoon. I'm very thankful to have done business with this great guy! Kudos to him!

Positive feedback for Thoraxes - traded his OG CCP for my CCP LL and even shipped his item out to me a day earlier! Great guy and I hope future users of this thread will recognize how awesome it is to do bussiness with him, like I did today! Additional Kudo's to him!

And if anyone is still curious, I have two White Wii U Pro Controllers left. $35 for one or $70 for both shipped.

WTS:

Systems:
GBA SP -- Used, acceptable condition -- no charger or games; tested and working - $20
PM me for pictures.

Games
Tearaway (Vita) - complete - $32
Final Fantasy Legend III (Gameboy) - cart only - $10
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (GBA) - cart only - $14
Super Mario Advance 3 [Yoshi's Island] (GBA) - complete - $10
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) - complete - $14
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA) - complete - $30
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages - Nintendo 3DS [Digital Download] - $5 (code coming soon)

Media
DJMAX TECHNIKA 2 Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] - Sealed - $45 shipped

---
If you're interested in something, PM me and see if we can work something out.
I'm willing to take photos of things if you're curious to the condition, etc.
All prices include shipping to continental US. If you're located outside the US, we can discuss shipping, but odds are the price will be higher.
Accepting Amazon.com gift cards and Paypal.
If you decide to pay with paypal, the end result is that I receive the amount listed above. If you pay via gift, this means you assume the fees. If you wish to pay as a buyer, I will run the amounts through a paypal fee calculator to find the correct amount.

Want to Buy:

New Mario Dream Team 3DS XL Bundle

I know it's available Monday, but if anyone gets one or has one now, I would love to buy it (really dig the design), and won't have an opportunity next week to pick it up (I don't expect it to stay stocked).

SmokeMaxX

Want to sell

Playstation Plus 1 year code: $30

I don't have any PS products right now, and thought I would be able to use this to reserve Soul Sacrifice for a Vita when if I get one. Apparently you need to have a system in order to both register the code and I certainly won't have that by the end of this month, nor the end of this year when the code expires.

Prefer to get Paypal gift, if not you cover the fees.
The code expires at the end of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom