• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwayne

POSTIVE feedback for SmokeMaxX, sold me a 3DS Store card at cost price, what a legend!

POSTIVE feedback for sandrockgundam04, sold me a 3DS XL in excellent condition. Thanks a lot!

Still WTB: Zelda Link Between Worlds download code for $20. Cheers!

Selling UV codes:

Sherlock Holmes A Game of Secrets - $3

Breaking Bad The complete series - $30? That sound fair?

1 month of Xbox Live - $3

1 month of PS + $3

Also selling a sealed Diablo III CE. $140 shipped sound fair?

WTB/WTT:

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Paper Mario 64
Kirby 64
Super Smash Bros 64

I would prefer if the N64 games were in good shape and boxed. Please PM me! I have perfect feedback on here as a seller and buyer as well as through Amazon and Ebay.

SmokeMaxX

POSTIVE feedback for SmokeMaxX, sold me a 3DS Store card at cost price, what a legend!

POSTIVE feedback for sandrockgundam04, sold me a 3DS XL in excellent condition. Thanks a lot!

Still WTB: Zelda Link Between Worlds download code for $20. Cheers!
Positive feedback for Dwayne! Great buyer!

Yiorgos

WTB

Playstation plus one year membership for $29.99 from amazon. Can someone please who has a US billing address get it for me? Will pay him back through paypal. Thanks a lot guys.

SmokeMaxX

WTB:

Zelda 3ds xl version - missed out on the black friday deal and hoping to see if I can get one from here.
PM'd to sell you an unopened Zelda 3DS XL for cost + shipping ($150 + 9% tax + ~$8-10 shipping). Corner of the box is slightly smushed in but still sealed.
WTB

Playstation plus one year membership for $29.99 from amazon. Can someone please who has a US billing address get it for me? Will pay him back through paypal. Thanks a lot guys.
PM'd to sell you a digital code for a year at $30 (or $29.99; whatever).

PM'd to sell you an unopened Zelda 3DS XL for cost + shipping ($150 + 9% tax + ~$8-10 shipping). Corner of the box is slightly smushed in but still sealed.

PM'd to sell you a digital code for a year at $30 (or $29.99; whatever).

I don't have anything to sell or buy at the moment(besides my previous offer of trading 3 months of Live for 3 months of Plus), but I wanted to say thank you for being a decent gaf member.That's real cool of you!

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

wraOuWo.jpg

Magicka: The Stars Are Left - $1

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint
Antichamber
Gone Home
The Stanley Parable
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

hurzelein

Wts, Germany only:

Halo Reach, USK - Version - Very Good
Halo 3 ODST, UK Classics - Version - Very Good

Sphinx and the cursed Mummy, US-Version, Ps2 - Like New

zychi

Banned
Looking for a 1 year xbl code for $35, i have psn plus 1 year to trade, but as of today(black friday) theyre still on sale for $30

Longshot, but

WTB: Zelda XL bundle (new unopened, box without damage) - $180 + shipping + paypal fees [don't live in the US, must be willing to ship international)

WTS: Xbox 360 E 4 GB model (Brand New, Sealed)

I'm simply trying to sell it at cost, so $100 + shipping. I will be returning it on December 3 if no one wants it, so please PM me before then.

Also:

WTS: Batman Arkham Origins PS3 (Brand New, Sealed) - $30

The Last of Us (Brand New, Sealed) - $30.

Possible WTS:

Xbox 360 Slim 250 GB (Used, Good condition) - $100 + Shipping? Make an Offer

The console is in pretty good condition with a couple scratches. Also, the X in the XBOX 360 logo on the disc tray has mysteriously

Gabe3208

Banned
Probably a long shot as I haven't seen any of these recently here, but I picked up a digital code for TLoZ: Oracle of Seasons yesterday off of eBay since it was half off what the eShop was selling it for. Now I have an itch for the other game, Oracle of Ages. If anyone has a code they got from preordering the Link Between Worlds 3DS from Best Buy , I'd love to buy it from you. I have a PayPal account and can pay immediately. Thanks.

Positive feedback for Istaerion.

Received code for Oracle of Ages immediately after sending PayPal payment. Thanks again!

notworksafe

Selling a PC download code (Uplay) for Splinter Cell Blacklist

kcZc6uK.jpg

$12 via Paypal. Will also trade for Deadly Premonition PC. PM if interested.

I'm horribly broke, so I'm going to be selling off my Vita stuff.

All prices include shipping within the UK, if you're outside the UK then I'm going to charge a bit more. PayPal preferred, although I'll also accept bank transfers. PM if you're interested or want to haggle.

Wi-Fi Vita + 32Gb memory card + Virtua Tennis 4 £150

Dragon's Crown £25
Virtue's Last Reward (US version, so it includes the English dub) £15
Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend £10
Persona 4 Golden £18

NeOak

WTS:

Battlefield 4 PS3 PSN Code - $30

I bought an extra for a friend but the wife went to Gamestop and got the disc.

I'll take Amazon payments/gift card or Paypal gift.

SmokeMaxX

I don't have anything to sell or buy at the moment(besides my previous offer of trading 3 months of Live for 3 months of Plus), but I wanted to say thank you for being a decent gaf member.That's real cool of you!

Thanks for the kind words :)
Gaf's given me a lot, so time to give back!

Lemstar

WTS or Trade: Xbox 360 E 4 GB model

I kind of bought it on a whim last night as a Christmas gift for my fiancee, but I realized that a PS3 would be better. The 360 is still brand new, in its box.

Would anyone that has a new PS3 (whether it is a bundle or not) like to possibly trade? Of course I will also pay more since the 360 is cheaper. I am really looking for the console only, and would like to trade the 360 + about 40-50 dollars on top of that.
You might be better off just returning it and buying a PS3 holiday bundle instead. Shipping is going to eat up a lot of money on both sides of the trade.

Petrie

Banned
Looking to trade KZ:SF straight up for NFS: Rivals. Also interested in other PS4 related things like the camera. P4 Golden is on my radar as well. Any interesting offers are welcome though.

I have:

PS4:

Killzone Shadowfall

Xbox 360:

Old style console with 60 gig HD and 1-4 controllers available, all wireless and in good shape. Console is the last of the models released before the slim so has the much more reliable chipset, but has been modified as well.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM
Disney Infinity Starter set (new, sealed)

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

A white DS Lite console in good condition.

The Zelda limited edition DS Lite. Turns on but screen is blank. Could be an easy repair for someone as a throw in with a trade.

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

3DS:

Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot em any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

You might be better off just returning it and buying a PS3 holiday bundle instead. Shipping is going to eat up a lot of money on both sides of the trade.

True. I was hoping I'd maybe be able to help someone out that missed out on the deal, but I hadn't even thought about shipping. Plus, I was actually just able to snag the Black Friday PS3 bundle.

Oh well. It is actually from Amazon and won't come until December 3, so I'll modify the offer and leave it up if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Wow, so I get an email that there was insufficient stock so my PS3 order was cancelled. Ugh....

EDIT2: Yay! Newegg Customer Support saved the day. They have bundles available on the site, so they were able to un-cancel my order! :)

rjfs

Neo Member
I just bought a Dishonored key forgetting I already had it in my Steam account. First decent offer can have it.

Thanks

Addnan

Anyone in London want a 320GB PS3. I have GTAV and Gran Turismo 5 that I will throw in. What's a fair price with those 2 games? I'm not looking for much, just enough to have a night out with friends. So around £80 really. Which I think sounds fair. Have all the original box, cables etc. might not have Ethernet, not sure they came with it. It's all in perfect working order, have barely used it since buying a year ago.

London is important, I don't want to ship. PM me if anyone in London wants to buy.

LSGKB9D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom