• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit - 3DS is GONE.

Classic gaming anyone? Accepting OFFERS.

(Click to enlarge)

For sale:
(Some of the recent gen stuff, like Bombastic, Futurama, MGS3, Super Bubble Pop, Robotech, Disaster Report, Unlimited SAGA, Future Tactics, Sin and Punishment for WIi, BG&E, etc is sealed. )

Blue Dragon (360) is gone.

Also as posted earlier, trying to sell Grand Theft Auto V for Ps3 - 35 shipped and it's yours. Blimp code unused.

Nintendo 64:
Rogue Squadron - Cart only - 6 shipped

SNES (Cart only):
Super Metroid SNES - Cart only, excellent condition - 35 shipped
Final Fight - 10 shipped
Star Wars Super Empire Strikes Back - 10 shipped
Street Fighter II - 7.50 shipped
Super Mario World - 14 shipped

Nintendo DS:
Dragon Quest V (SEALED and new) - 38 shipped.
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (SEALED and new) - 40 shipped

PSP:
Ultimate Ghosts'N'Goblins - Excellent condition, complete - 14 shipped.

(These DS games are brand new, sealed)

(Hookups available on systems, package deals possible) PSX are of varying models from 1001 to 9001, so take your pick. I have a plethora of N64, PSX, Genesis, SNES systems available. Looking for about ~40 shipped for a Genesis with hookups/controller, ~50 for an SNES with hookups/controller, ~25 for a PSX with hookups/controller. These figures are shipped.

ATI 5850s (some with box - risers optional 80-100 shipped, depending on manufacturer) and some PSUs:

PM if interested. More pics coming, hopefully prices if I get as far as listing everything (sigh..). PayPal accepted, Bitcoin preferred.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept PayPal payments only. All prices include shipping. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Digital Code - $28
Game of Thrones Season 1 Digital Code - $8
Game of Thrones Season 2 Digital Code - $8
Beyond: Two Souls (PS3, sealed) - $28
Sword of the Stranger Blu-ray - $20
Magna Carta 2 (Xbox 360) - $20
Angry Birds Star Wars (3DS, sealed) - $10

WANT:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (PS4)
NBA 2K14 (PS4)

n64coder

WTB

3DS - Fire Emblem (up to 2 copies)
3DS - Rune Factory 4 (up to 2 copies)

Harvest Moon a New Begining Yak Plush
31snb7gwJTL._SL500_SL135_.jpg

12" Premium Plush Cow Promo - Harvest Moon: A New Beginning 15th Anniversary Edition
41Frr6TCsWL._SL500_SL135_.jpg

Let me know if you have any of them and what you're willing to sell them for. These are all on my daughters' christmas list. I'm located in the US.

cj_iwakura

I have a digital PSN code for Retro City Rampage/Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time/Uncharted: Golden Abyss if there's any interest.

Asking for $20, trades are feasible too.

WTS: Xbox 360 E 4GB (Brand New, Sealed) - $135 shipped.

Weeds Complete Series Bluray Collection (Brand New, Sealed) - $45 shipped.

The Last of Us (Brand New, Sealed in Paper Sleeve from Holiday Bundle) - $30 shipped

Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3 version, Brand New, Sealed in Paper Sleeve from Holiday Bundle) - $30 shipped

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling a $20 PSN code for $18, PM me if interested.

Salsa

question: does the mario & luigi 3ds xl come with a download code for the game like zelda, or is it just pre-installed?

oatmeal

Banned
I have the NSMBU + NSLU disk, still sealed for $40.

Anyone interested?

Amazon has NSMBU for $45 and NSLU for $25.

TlY0tnr.jpg

SOLD THANKS

kyoakuma

Banned
Looking to Trade my 3ds XL zelda bundle with game already installed for any 3ds XL with a firmware of 4.5 or lower plus a little cash. My system is in MINT condition with the box and all contents.

I'll post pics later. PM me

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to trade my used but pristine and complete copy of Knack for your copy of Assassin's Creed IV or Need for Speed Rivals (PS4). Let me know if you're interested!

Up for sale is a blue 3DS XL. I purchased this handheld in May and it is in good-to-great condition. The screens are scratch-free and everything is in perfect order, except for two minor (very minor) scratches on the lid. I only noticed them while scrutinizing the system for this post. In addition, it comes with the box and all manuals, inserts, and AR cards. The Club Nintendo code has not been redeemed. This 3DS has had a total of 106 hours and 17 minutes of play on it, checked using the system utility.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am also including three games. Pokemon X, Donkey Kong Returns 3D, and Dragon Quest IX. The Club Nintendo code for Pokemon X has not been redeemed. I don't remember if Donkey Kong's is or not, since I bought it second-hand. For the sake of this sale, let's assume it has, but feel free to try it upon receiving.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am selling this package for 180 USD, including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Should you be anywhere else and want this deal, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

I accept both Amazon Payments and Paypal. If Paypal is used, add an additional 5.00 USD, to cover fees. I will not accept Paypal Gift, so consider the additional fees the cost of insuring the package. Please PM me for any additional questions or concerns.

Silh

GAF Plus

Want to buy:
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series Blu-ray set
Selling: Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete and Lunar: Eternal Blue Complete (gone!)

lordy88

WTB: Playstation 3 Console (size doesn't matter)

I think its time for me to finally experience a generation's worth of games from a solid console. I'm looking for a nice bundle with some of the following items included:

A second controller
Uncharted Series
The Last Of Us
Demon's Souls
Call of Duty (one of the post MW2 ones, don't really have a preference)
God of War Series
Dragon's Crown
Puppeteer
Marvel Vs. Capcom 3

I obviously don't expect all of them in one bundle, but I'd be certainly willing to shell out the cash for the right bundle with a handful of these items, or if you're simply selling your PS3 at a good enough price.

Selling: Paypal.

Friggz

Positive feedback for Josephl64 dude hooked it up for tales of xillia on a great deal. would do business with again.

thanks!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept PayPal payments only. All prices include shipping. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds Digital Code - $28

Is that a US code? I might be interested if it is.

Kajigger

WTB SWTOR time card

Btw is this game any more alive than it was a few month ago? Last time I played on Jedi covenant and at most there were 130 people in the fleet at one time.

WTS
I'm selling a Pikachu 3DS XL with a Pokemon Y physical copy and a Mario 3D Land digital copy on eBay for $399. I'll sell it for $360 shipped here if anybody wants it. The system is in absolutely mint, flawless condition. Screen has zero scratches. All packaging is included, even unused club nintendo codes for the system and pokemon. As for the digital copy of mario; I'm assuming it'll be unusable if you put your nintendo account on the system.

If your are sure you want it, then tell me concretely, and I'll cancel the eBay listing and sell it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom