• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stencil

WANT TO TRADE:

Zelda XL for Mario & Luigi XL outright.

Just bought it a few days ago, hardly used... Pissed I didn't see that there was an M&L Bundle coming out.

WTS / FS

Battlefield 4 (PS4) new, sealed. comes with preorder bonus battlepack code and china rising expansion code in box. $42 shipped. PayPal.

Killzone Shadow Fall used, but in mint condition! Also comes with the unused preorder bonus code for the "Shadow Pack". $42 shipped. PayPal.

Ships from California.

Solsc

Selling xbox one at cost plus tax and shipping. Used a few times and need the money more then the system. Comes in original packaging everything in perfect condition. Accepting PayPal gifts, otherwise you pay the fees. Have had multiple positive transactions.

Wts:

Pink and white 3ds xl in great shape, in the box with everything except the original stylus (though it does have a stylus). - $160
Zelda link between worlds digital download code - $30

Both together - $180, paypal or amazon payments.

Neverfade

WTS

4th Gen Black iPod Touch 32GB

Back has lots of micro scratches typical of caseless iPods carried in a pocket. The front screen has had a protector on it and is flawless. Battery life is still great.

Does NOT come with a USB/AC Adapter.

80ish? PM me if interested.

Arc07

Selling my blue (US) 3DS XL w/ Club Nintendo matching charging station & travel pouch. System has zero scratches or scuffs and is honestly in perfect condition. I transferred all the games onto my new 3DS so it is reset to factory spec.

Awful cell phone pics.
2IOAmEEl.jpg

plKd2HOl.jpg

lWTSHLXl.jpg

sIjE0MIl.jpg

BBzTu2pl.jpg

neVhlkIl.jpg

yZBK7lel.jpg

$160 shipped.

maxcriden

Very positive feedback for Soka, who is an all around great guy and was very understanding and flexible regarding a gaffe on my part. His copy of Lego City showed up in perfect working order and extremely quickly! I would gladly do a trade with him again.

knee

All Items are New and Sealed unless otherwise is noted.

PS4
PS4 Dualshock 4 Controller -NEW- $58 Shipped
Killzone: Shadowfall for PS4 -NEW- $50 Shipped

PS3
Mass Effect 2 & 3 -USED, Complete- $23 Shipped gets BOTH.
Sony Wireless Stereo Headset (NEW) - $80 Shipped
Dualshock 3 (Urban Camouflage) -NEW, pulled from bundle- $35 Shipped
Qanba Q1 -USED, Good condition- $50 Shipped

Wii U
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 -NEW- $13 Shipped

PC
Logitech G300 Gaming Mouse -USED, works fine- $16 Shipped
Logitech G400s Gaming Mouse -NEW- $45 Shipped

RANDOM
Monster iClarity HD Bluetooth Speakers (Silver) -NEW, pulled from bundle- $40 Shipped
Info: http://amzn.com/B003TFEHYI

Fuji JX500 Digital Camera -NEW- $60 Shipped
Info: http://amzn.com/B006T7QVJM

The Wire: Season 2 (DVD) -NEW- $16 Shipped

gatisimo

Positive feedback for Kajigger! Bought my Macbook and the transaction couldn't have been easier. Patient with my shipping delay and overall excellent buyer.

Also, WTS my EVGA GTX 580. Taking offers, and willing to do a trade as well for either Steam, PS4 or XB1 games/goods.

maneil99

All prices here are normal prices, if they are on sale on steam I will discount them even though these prices do not reflect that,
add me to price check with the new sale
More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $20

Rekoil - $10

Fuse Complete Package -$26

Deadfall Adventures - $24

Grim Dawn - $21

Nether -$18

How to Survive - $8.75

Space Engineers - $12

Stanley Parable - $12

Shadow Warrior - $23

Wolf Among Us - $16.50

Audiosurf 2 -$12.00

State of Decay $15.50

Castle Story : $15.50

Dead Linger : $15.50

Godus : $15.00

Kentucky Route Zero - 17$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast - 10$

Football Manager 2014 - 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

The Betrayer - 12$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 11$/$6

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

KOF - 19$

Prison Architect - 13.50$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

All prices here are normal prices, if they are on sale on steam I will discount them even though these prices do not reflect that, add me to price check with the new sale

Beth Cyra

Very Positive Feedback for olubode . A wonderful seller who was an absolute treat to work with. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.

sabanoo

Feedback list updated.

New statuses:

Platinum Trader:
Stronghammer22

Plus Sellers:
knee
Byronic Hero

Plus Buyers:
INDIGO_CYCLOPS
Seik
Arla

This was a rather large update since I was away for a bit so let me know via PM if your feedback is wrong.

Platinum, nice. Thanks everyone (and special thanks to sabanoo for updating the feedback list).

Selling (This is what I have leftover, if anyone sees this these games are still available)

Steam Gifts

Injustice: Gods Among Us - $20 (x1)

The Walking Dead: Season 2 - $14 (x1)

All gifts are region free. I try to be as quick as possible, but sometimes there are small delays. PM me if you're interested, thanks. I'm a Platinum status seller (153 positive feedback)

I have an original Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Arcade Fightstick for the Xbox 360. It is brand new, never before opened or played. It's a pretty valuable collector's item. Selling it for $235 shipped through Paypal gift.

PSN digital code for Class of Heroes II for the PSP/PS Vita - $18 Paypal

Amazon Instant Video $10 credit - $7 Paypal

Bought a Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine 4-pack on Steam so I have 3 copies of the game: $2.25 each Paypal

PM me if interested.

notworksafe

Selling a PC download code (Uplay) for Splinter Cell Blacklist

kcZc6uK.jpg

$12 via Paypal. Will also trade for Deadly Premonition PC. PM if interested.

Positive feedback for the following GAFfers:

luxuria
dinopoke
RomanticHeroX
Slixshot
fosholv
corrosivefrost
BHK3
ChronoX

All were awesome buyers, thanks!

WTS:

Systems:
GBA SP -- Used, acceptable condition -- no charger or games; tested and working - $20
PM me for pictures.

Games
Final Fantasy Legend III (Gameboy) - cart only - $10
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts (GBA) - cart only - $14
Super Mario Advance 3 [Yoshi's Island] (GBA) - complete - $10
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (GBA) - complete - $14
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA) - complete - $30
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages - Nintendo 3DS [Digital Download] - $5 (code coming soon)

Media
DJMAX TECHNIKA 2 Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] - Sealed - $45 shipped

---
If you're interested in something, PM me and see if we can work something out.
I'm willing to take photos of things if you're curious to the condition, etc.
All prices include shipping to continental US. If you're located outside the US, we can discuss shipping, but odds are the price will be higher.
Accepting Amazon.com gift cards and Paypal.
If you decide to pay with paypal, the end result is that I receive the amount listed above. If you pay via gift, this means you assume the fees. If you wish to pay as a buyer, I will run the amounts through a paypal fee calculator to find the correct amount.

Joe

SELLING:

All prices are shipped in the USA
PayPal gift only please

[DVD] A Darren Aronofsky Collection: Pi / Requiem For A Dream (Widescreen) (IMG) (Very good condition) - $5

[DVD] Tombstone - The Directors Cut (IMG) (Very good condition) - $8

[Blu-Ray] Drive (New, sealed) - $8

[Blu-Ray] Taxi Driver (New, sealed) (Standard version) - $15

[Xbox 360] Mass Effect 3 (New, sealed) - $11

[Xbox 360]Far Cry 3 (New, sealed) - $20

[Wii] Epic Mickey 2 (New, sealed) - $12

[PlayStation 3] Mass Effect 3 (New, sealed) - $11

[iPhone 4/4s Case] Sloth Astronaut (New, never used, no packaging) - $12. Will ship internationally but I will need to get a shipped estimate first.

M3z_

$500 or $900 w/GTX 780 SC Shipped US48

Mini ITX PC(No Graphics Card)

This system is basically a great system for someone who wants to game, you can purchase it with an extremely beefy graphics card, or you can skip the graphics card and get whatever graphics card you want.

System includes:

(Prices if bought new)

Case- Red Bitfenix Prodigy ITX ($80)
CPU- Intel 2500k OC'd to 4.5GHz completely stable ($180)
RAM- Corsair Vengeance Pro 2133MHz ($70)
Motherboard- ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe ($160)
HDD- 120GB Mushkin Chronos SSD ($80)
Cooler- Corsair H80i ($80)
PSU- Corsair 750M(semi-modular) ($70)
Graphics- None or EVGA ACX GTX 780 SC+$400 ($500)
Cooling- 3 addition Scythe Gentle Typhoon 120mm fans ($40)

Roughly $750-$1250 worth of kit brand new, like I said basically everything but the CPU and Fans are only 2-3 months old.

$500 or $900 shipped

evga-gtx-780-acx-12.jpg

Thoraxes

POSTIVE FEEDBACK for olubode

Was super nice to trade with! Shipped everything nice and fast, worked with me and m janky work schedule for our communication, everything came exactly as advertised, and I couldn't be happier to have done business with him! Definitely would do business with him again!

I'm so happy that after posting on and off in here for a CPP for a CPP LL/XL for a few months I FINALLY had someone to trade with :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom