• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxuria

Banned
WTB: CoD: World at War Steam for as low as possible! (Looking for around 10ish).
Same as Battlefield 4 Premium!

Have: Paypal/Amazon

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
WTS

Vita
Vita WiFi - Like new. No scuffs or scratches. Comes with the box, cables, instructions, cards, basically everything as if you bought it new.
8GB Vita Memory Card
Charging cradle
Nerf armor case
Gravity Rush
Rayman Origins
Soul Sacrifice
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Wipeout 2048

Looking for $240.00 Shipped in the US

3DS:

Cosmo Black 3DS w/4GB memory card- Lightly used. Top and bottom screen are perfect(brand new) as I had them replaced by Nintendo under warranty. Slight scuffs on top and bottom outer shell. Comes with charging cradle and charger. I may have the box but I haven't been able to find it.
PowerA Universal Hard Case
Circle Pad Pro
Blazblue: Continuum Shift 2
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog
Pilotwings Resort
Rayman 3D
Steel Diver
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

Looking for $190.00 Shipped in the US

Looking to sell these as complete bundles but I'm up for offers on individual pieces. I realize somebody may not want all of the included games. Previously NeoGAF Plus, mostly selling, so buy with confidence. I prefer payment as Paypal gift, but I'm up for any Paypal or Amazon payments (you cover the fees).

Updated with reduced price.

Positive feedback for Koroviev, sold me a WiiU with a 500gb hard drive at an amazing price and after some dumb ups stuff it arrived today in great working condition.

mdsfx

SELLING: Killzone Shadow Fall for PS4 (SEALED) - $43 shipped

$_2.JPG

Actually just bought this off another Gaffer only to have decided on Xbox one before it got here lol...

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Selling: Super Mario 3D World. $50 plus $3.00 for shipping.

Selling my copy of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds for 3DS. I beat it, so Hero Mode is unlocked. $34. US only. PM me if you're interested!
Also, this is still available if anyone wants it! PM me if you're interested in either of'em.

For sale:

3DS
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - sealed - $30
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - sealed - $20
Paper Mario Sticker Star - mint - $15

US - Paypal - Prices shipped.

abrack08

WTB:

Madden 25 (PS3). Hoping for a good deal. I know it was on sale a few times recently, but now it's back up to the 50-60 range in stores. Too much for my blood.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (360). Promised my 10 year old cousin I'd buy it for him for Christmas back when it was $30. Didn't realize that wasn't the regular price.

Def Jukie

WTS

Steam Sale Before The Sale

Steam Inventory Games:
10,000,000 - $1
Adventures Of Shuggy - $1 - Sold
Alan Wake Franchise - $4
Amnesia The Dark Descent - $2 - Sold
AntiChamber - $5
Audiosurf - $1
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY - $2
Batman Arkham City GOTY - $2
Bastion - $1
Binary Domain - $3.75
Bionic Commando - $2.50
Bionic Commando Rearmed - $2.50
Bioshock - $2.50
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - $5 - Sold
Cart Life - $1
Castle Crashers - $3.75 - Sold
Cave Story - $1 - Sold
Company Of Heroes - $1
Company Of Heroes Opposing Fronts -$1
Company Of Heroes Tales Of Valor - $1
Condemned - $3.75
Costume Quest - $1 - Sold
Critter Crunch - $1
Dead Space - $2
Deus Ex GOTY - $1
Dishonored - $5 - Sold
DmC and Vergil DLC - $10
Doom Classic Complete (Doom 1,2, Master Levels, Final) - $3 - Sold
Dustforce - $1 - Sold
Dyad - $3.75
Fallout - $1
Fallout 3 GOTY - $5 - Sold
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate - $5
Far Cry 2 - $2.50
Fly'N - $2
FTL - $1
Hard Reset - $2 - Sold
Jamestown - $1
Jet Set Radio - $2.50
Left 4 Dead 1&2 Bundle - $4 - Sold
La-Mulana - $3.75
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - $2
Limbo - $1
Lone Survivor - $1
Mark Of The Ninja - $1 - Sold
McPixel - $1
Miasmata - $3.75
Might & Magic Clash Of Heroes - $2.50
Monaco - $3.75
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - $7.50 - Sold
NightSky - $1
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath - $2.50
Offspring Fling - $1 - Sold
Orange Box - $4
Puzzle Quest - $2
Puzzle Quest 2 - $2
Psychonauts - $1
Retro/Grade - $2.50
Rock Of Ages - $1 - Sold
Rogue Legacy - $3.75 - Sold
Shatter - $1
Sine Mora - $2
Sonic CD - $1 - Sold
Sonic Generations - $5 - Sold
Spec Ops: The Line - $5
Stacking - $1 - Sold
Starseed Pilgrim - $2
Stealth Bastard Deluxe - $2 - Sold
Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery - $1
Super Hexagon - $1
Super House Of Dead Ninjas - $2 - Sold
Surgeon Simulator 2013 - $2.50
System Shock 2 - $2.50
Terraria - $2.50
The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC - $1.50 - Sold
The Witcher - $2.50 - Sold
The Withcer 2 - $5 - Sold
They Bleed Pixels - $2
Thomas Was Alone - $1
Toki Tori - $1
Torchlight - $1
Torchlight 2 - $5
Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines - $5 - Sold
Warhammer Dawn Of War Franchise Pack (All Dawn of War games, expansions and DLC) - $10 - Sold
Warhammer Space Marine & All DLC - $6 - Sold
Wizorb - $1
World Of Goo - $1
Zeno Clash - $1

Steam Keys:
Bastion - $1
Brutal Legend - $1
Fez - $1 - Sold
FTL - $1 - Sold
Limbo - $1
Papers Please - $3 - Sold
Rocketbirds - $1
Skyrim - $6 - Sold
Sleeping Dogs - $5 - Sold
The Swapper - $3.75
Tomb Raider - $5
Trine 2 Complete - $1 - Sold
Volgarr The Viking - $5

Neogaf plus seller. Accepting paypal, buyer covers fees if there are any. I will leave everyone positive feedback but I don't want to create a bunch of posts so I apologize for maybe not leaving it right away.

Dunan

SELLING a whole pile of Japanese guidebooks, mostly for RPGs. I'm flying back to the USA on Monday, December 16, and will carry whatever anyone is buying from me back on the plane. All prices include domestic US shipping; I've factored in $3.00-5.00 each depending on the size of the book. Also, the books that I don't think I'll be using again are at knockdown prices whereas the rest of the stuff I would be happy to hang onto (and won't lug with me on the subway and plane) so those are closer to market prices.

* Fina; Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn: a massive coffee-table-sized guidebook showing you everything you need to know to play the new 2.0 version of this game. Maps, ability lists, artwork... absolutely essential. $30 shipped.

From top left:

* Tactics Ogre PS1 version: Chaos Route and Law Route: $8 each or $15 for the set.

* Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission V-Jump Guide: $15

* Final Fantasy X "A Tale For You" (the title is the Japanese writers' translation of Auron's line at the beginning of the game: "This is your story."): This is part of the series of "playthrough" books that Squaresoft made in the PS1/2 era. All the dialogue in the game is given in book form, with screenshots on every page, so you can "replay" the game be reading the book. It's surprisingly fun to go through these books while listening to the OST. They're rare now and were never cheap to begin with ($20+ cover prices). $20 for this one.

* Xenosaga Episode I guidebook: $8

* Dark Souls guide $8

* End of Eternity / Resonance of Fate complete ultimate guidebook; massive and phonebook-thick. A godsend when exploring all those hexes. $20

* Star Ocean: The Second Story guide $8

* Dragon Quest VIII guide. I still haven't started playing the DQVIII that I bought from a GAFfer back in 2011 ^_^; $10

* Metal Gear Solid 2 complete guidebook $10

* Metal Gear Solid 3 complete guidebook. The photo doesn't show it, but the book has a great brushed aluminum-like finish. $10

* Xenoblade official guide. Very hard to find; mine has a little bit of writing in it from the previous owner. $20

* Final Fantasy XII Ultimania Omega. Best game of the generation; best guidebook for the game. Contains all the dialogue for both the story and all 1100+ NPCs! $25

* Final Fantasy XIII Ultimania Omega. My favorite of the FFXIII books; this one is filled with artwork and design documents that show you just what a beautiful world had been created for this game... before Toriyama got his hands on it. $25

* Final Fantasy Type-0 Ultimania. The ridiculously-thick single volume Ultimania for this game. You can't see it in the photo, but this copy has a slight slant to it due to how it was stored. I got it cheap for that reason and have had it wedged between other stuff for months to get it back into shape. I'd charge more if not for that: $20

* Final Fantasy IX Ultimania. Wonderful game, wonderful book. $20

Disregard the odd orientation in these next few photos. (At no point was my phone ever held horizontally, I go to the photos on my computer and this is how they're stored. I give up):

* Final Fantasy VIII For Beginners - Starting guidebook. $8.

* Final Fantasy XIV Eorzea Starting Guide. This was made for version 1.0 but is still a fun read. The dungeons have mostly changed while the jobs and cities haven't. $10

I don't think I have the PlayStation Magazines anymore, but I have the World Preview books for FFXIII and Type-0. They're books, not magazines, and have stiff covers. $8 each for them.

* Suikoden II guide: $8

* Suikoden guide: $8

* Final Fantasy XIII V-Jump guide: $8

* Final Fantasy Type-0 V-Jump guide: $10

* Lightning Returns Master Guide: this just came out a week ago and I bought two of them purely for the PS3 Aeris costume download code. The Xbox 360 codes are still in unused! I'll offer than at the exact cover price plus shipping: $15 each.

In the next day or so I'll add more. Paypal Gift preferred, and while I'm not yet GAF Gold, I've made many people very happy with sales just like this one in 2011 and 2012. Whatever you buy will be carried on the plane and mailed from New Jersey, probably on Tuesday, December 17. A great chance for you RPG fans to get a hold of some nice Japanese guidebooks!

Friggz

Im altering my offer a little bit.

Im looking to Trade:
Sealed PAL Xenoblade
Sealed Child of Eden - PS3
Sealed Journey CE

For Used NTSC copy of Xenoblade.

tornjaw

I'm considering trading my copy of Ghost Trick. I have a sealed Japanese, NEW Best Price! 2000 version. I'm hoping to trade for an NTSC version of the game.

fake edit: Does anyone know why the NEW Best Price! version goes for so much? Limited prints?

Selling a brand new Nintendo 3DS XL (Black). Was about to send it back to Amazon but I figured I'd see if anyone needs / wants this before it goes back. Box has never been opened and it's still in it's original shipping box.

(1) Brand new Nintendo 3DS XL (Black). Asking $160.00 - Gone.

Petrie

Banned
Looking to trade KZ:SF straight up for NFS: Rivals. Also interested in other PS4 related things like the camera. P4 Golden is on my radar as well. Any interesting offers are welcome though.

I have:

Iphone 4S (Verizon) includes accessories of: car charger, bluetooth headset, vehicle mount, leather case, and various others.

PS4:

Killzone Shadowfall

Xbox 360:

Old style console with 60 gig HD and 1-4 controllers available, all wireless and in good shape. Console is the last of the models released before the slim so has the much more reliable chipset, but has been modified as well.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

PS3:

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM
Disney Infinity Starter set (new, sealed)

Handhelds:

Blue DSi with accesories

A white DS Lite console in good condition.

The Zelda limited edition DS Lite. Turns on but screen is blank. Could be an easy repair for someone as a throw in with a trade.

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

3DS:

Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

Misc:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Persona 3 FES for PS2

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot em any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

If anyone is going to Target to see if a Zelda 3ds XL is going for $150 this Sunday, I'm still looking for one!

Alternatively, if anyone has a Zelda 3ds XL bundle for around this price, please PM me!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First off, I have some feedback I've forgotten to leave. Positive buyer feedback for isual, 19 & 21, and Silex

Next up, I have some more stuff for sale. I'm trying to raise ~$300 so I can buy an Xbox One. I'll be adding a few more things tonight/tomorrow when I have some time along with pictures. I can accept Paypal or Amazon gift cards for payment. I'll ship internationally, but there will be an additional cost for shipping. Just PM me and we can work it out.

DS
Midnight Blue DSi XL. Comes with box & instructions (if you want them), both stylii, and charger. Club Nintendo code is used. Everything is in very good condition. I've honestly barely used it. I bought it shortly after the initial 3DS launch. $90/shipped if you want everything. I'll do $80 if you don't want the box & manual.

PSP
IQ Mania, PSP UMD import. Can't recall if it's Asian or Japanese. Excellent condition. $25/shipped.
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero?, PSP UMD. Premium Edition. Sealed. $25/shipped.
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins, PSP UMD. Sealed. $20/shipped.
Ridge Racer 2, PSP UMD import. Euro version, Platinum Hits. Very good condition. $20/shipped.

Dreamcast
Powerstone 2, Dreamcast import. Very good condition. $15/shipped.

Arcade Stick
Dual modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Will work on 360 & PS3. I'm not sure what the PCB, etc. in it are. I bought it second hand. I can get more information when I get home. $150/shipped, or best offer. I don't know what these go for anymore, and honestly I hate to let it go, but I don't have the room for it.

Quake1028

FS Only. PP Gift only. CONUS only.

Batman: Arkham Origins with Deathstroke DLC - $21.50 shipped
The Last of Us with online pass - SOLD!
Paper sleeves, sealed from BF 2013 Bundle

http://i.imgur.com/c7UOKgH.jpg

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Complete, CN code USED) - $25.50 shipped
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Complete, CN code USED) - $27.50 shipped
Project X Zone LE (Includes all content, CN code USED) - $27.50 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom