• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiDdYoNe

WTS, all Steam codes/gifts.

Ticket to Ride 1910 + USA DLC - $1
Greed Corp - $1
Incredipede - $1
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY - 1$
Batman™: Arkham City GOTY - 2$
The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 1$
Mortal Kombat Kollection - 2$
Trine 2: Complete Story - 1$
Fallout Collection - 2$
Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack - 2$
Orcs Must Die 2: Complete Edition - 1$
Garry's Mod - 1$
And Yet It Moves - 1$
Doc Clock: Toasted Sandwich of Time - 1$
Plain Sight - 1$
Snuggle Truck - 1$

Hearthstone beta key - $13 (LAST, not getting anymore)

PayPal gift

suko_32

Looking to sell my PSP Go. Includes the console, power and USB cables, the Go Docking Station, and manuals. I've had a screen protector on it since I've had it and never had any issues with the Go.

Looking for $60 shipped.

Uk3SobE.jpg

kIF4dg5.jpg

WTS:

UltraViolet code for: Breaking Bad Complete series $25 or best offer. As I'm not sure how to price this.

PS Vita digital: The Walking Dead Season 1 - $14

XBL digital: Tomb Raider (2013) - $14

XBL 1 month code - $4

PC: DIablo III CE set Brand new, sealed

Please feel free to ask me any questions. Easy to deal with and don't mind PM'ing back and forth haha.

Also, have Positive Feedback here as a buyer and seller, same with Ebay and Amazon as well. Will be happy to provide links!

The Cowboy

WTS various Origin/Steam keys.

Origin Keys.
$1 - Dead Space.
$1 - Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box.
$1 - Crysis 2 Maximum Edition.
$1 - Medal of Honor.
$1 - Mirror's Edge.
$1 - Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.
$1 - Populous.
$2 - Battlefield 3.
$2 - Dead Space 3.

Steam Keys.
$1 - Shadow Warrior Classic Redux and Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition.
$1 - Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter.
$1 - Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.
$1 - System Shock 2.

Vi PayPal Gift.

Fox Mulder

WTS:

$10 each
Wii classic controller pro white
Wii classic controller pro black
wiimotion plus controller black

used, great condition

In case anyone is on the fence about the Playstation 3D display posted above, I'd like to give it my full endorsement. Games really do look great on it, and it's a nice low-cost entry into 3D televisions. I've had mine since shortly after it came out and I love it. I've used it for PS1/2/3 games, PSP using component cables (it has a great PSP zoom setting that allows the games to fill the entire display), and as a PC monitor. I only have one complaint, being that the screen is really reflective and it can be annoying at times. Otherwise I love the thing.

In fact, I like it enough that I bought a backup last year when it was $99 on Black Friday. I ended up giving it to a friend, who also really likes it. If you're looking for a desktop-sized display I would highly recommend this monitor.

LQX

In case anyone is on the fence about the Playstation 3D display posted above, I'd like to give it my full endorsement. Games really do look great on it, and it's a nice low-cost entry into 3D televisions. I've had mine since shortly after it came out and I love it. I've used it for PS1/2/3 games, PSP using component cables (it has a great PSP zoom setting that allows the games to fill the entire display), and as a PC monitor. I only have one complaint, being that the screen is really reflective and it can be annoying at times. Otherwise I love the thing.

In fact, I like it enough that I bought a backup last year when it was $99 on Black Friday. I ended up giving it to a friend, who also really likes it. If you're looking for a desktop-sized display I would highly recommend this monitor.
Yeah, it is. I bought it as a interim to getting a new TV which was suppose to a few weeks later but after playing Wipeout in 3D I was hooked I said the hell with it and used it for months. Could not pass up deal on 50" Vizio from Black Friday or I would still be using it. Damn thing looks like the Vita screen. Wish my new Vizio came close to it. Wish so many were not marred with failure early on so Sony would be inclined to release a new and bigger model.

WTS:

$10 each
Wii classic controller pro white
Wii classic controller pro black
wiimotion plus controller black

used, great condition

Oh man. I posted right above you. PM

Wish so many were not marred with failure early on so Sony would be inclined to release a new and bigger model.

Did you have any issues with yours?

The screen on mine will go black for a split second every once in a while, almost as if it dropped the signal from my PS3 for an instant. It doesn't happen often but I suppose it would still be considered a flaw. Luckily it's the only problem I have had with it.

kasane

The screen on mine will go black for a split second every once in a while, almost as if it dropped the signal from my PS3 for an instant. It doesn't happen often but I suppose it would still be considered a flaw. Luckily it's the only problem I have had with it.

Thats actually widespread. I also have it

LQX

Hearing about the split second blackouts was main reason I was apprehensive about getting one as I thought it was frequent and the sole reason spent another $50 on a 3 year warranty through Best Buy for just in case. But I could have saved that money, it has happened to me maybe once or twice in the 8 or so months I have been using it. And I use it a lot being that I use it as a TV also. My Asus gaming monitor occasionally did the same so I wonder if it is HDCP/handshaking HDMI issue like some encounter on PC.

Anony

WTS:
The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker HD - $35
Hyrule Historia - $10

online codes
i believe those are the going rates

amrod

Last time posting this... then I give up :p

WTS 3 months premium membership code for uploaded.net

$20 paypal :)

Also positive feedback for renjility :)!

maneil99

All prices here are normal prices, if they are on sale on steam I will discount them even though these prices do not reflect that,
add me to price check with the new sale
More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.

Wasteland 2 33.25$
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $20

Starbound -12

Rekoil - $10

Fuse Complete Package -$26

Deadfall Adventures - $24

Grim Dawn - $21

Nether -$18

How to Survive - $8.75

Space Engineers - $12

Stanley Parable - $12

Shadow Warrior - $23

Wolf Among Us - $16.50

Audiosurf 2 -$12.00

State of Decay $15.50

Castle Story : $15.50

Dead Linger : $15.50

Godus : $15.00

Kentucky Route Zero - 17$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast - 10$

Football Manager 2014 - 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

The Betrayer - 12$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 11$/$6

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

KOF - 19$

Prison Architect - 13.50$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

All prices here are normal prices, if they are on sale on steam I will discount them even though these prices do not reflect that, add me to price check with the new sale

Bungie's

I accept PayPal and gift cards (Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, GameStop)

-PSN+ 1 Year Subscription - $35
-PS Vita 32gb Memory Card -$50 (1 left)
uw6mF74t.jpg

-Call of Duty Ghosts PS3 Season Pass (transfers to PS4) -$35
80RqEyBt.jpg

Nintendo eShop credit
$20 for $16
$50 for $40
kl2rVfEt.jpg

Ecto311

For Sale: Roku LT

Specs from amazon.com--

300+ channels with movies, TV shows, music, sports & more
High-definition streaming up to 720p HD
Works with virtually any TV
Built-in wireless (Wi-Fi b/g/n)
Smaller and more energy-efficient than any other streaming device

iiIarjCl.jpg

Looking to trade for a chromecast or sell for $35 shipped.

The unit is in great shape, the controller does have some gouges from a dog biting into the remote. The remote works fine and most of the time the unit was operated from an iPhone app and not the remote.

I take paypal and amazon payments
PM if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom