• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Did you just raise your price out of frustration?

yes I raised it because I didn't realize how much it costs to ship plus the gas of me getting to the post office and the hassle of waiting in line there. So yea. Out of frustration. Buy it from me or pay more at gamestop and new retailers.

I already shipped one of these things yesterday on a haggled deal. Never again.

Koroviev

yes I raised it because I didn't realize how much it costs to ship plus the gas of me getting to the post office and the hassle of waiting in line there. So yea. Out of frustration. Buy it from me or pay more at gamestop and new retailers.

Cost of doing business. Insurance is worth it though. There have been a few lost items in this thread.

asdad123

WTS:

God of War Origins Collection PS3 Download Code (Includes Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta)

Looking for $12 paypal gift. The collection costs $20 on PSN.

DietRob

A lesson will be learned here.

DCX

And what could that lesson possibly be? This is monopoly money to me. If someone wants one for less than they would pay in the store they can buy from me. If not it head off to the store to pay more. I'm offering GAF a deal. But I'm not going to waste my time making 15 bucks for GAF.

chuckycem

WTB Following Vita games. Please PM offers shipped to Turkey. I have good feedback here.
Thanks in advance.

- Persona 4 Golden
- Virtue's Last Reward
- Ragnarok Odyssey
- New Little King's Story
- Sly Cooper

DCX

DCX
And what could that lesson possibly be? This is monopoly money to me. If someone wants one for less than they would pay in the store they can buy from me. If not it head off to the store to pay more. I'm offering GAF a deal. But I'm not going to waste my time making 15 bucks for GAF.
The lesson is not what you are saying, is how you are saying. Deal or not, doubt you will sell them now.

We are a community here that rather give each other reasonable deals than maximize profits and time.

The cost of doing business with may have gone up but your customer base have definitely dropped.

DCX

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For the love of god let's get back on track.

Positive feedback for DunderHassan - worked great.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Steam
Digital:
Rage - $4
Red Faction: Armageddon - $4
Or BOTH games for $6

Playstation 3
Physical:
MadCatz MLG Tournament Edition Fight Stick (USED) - $95

Xbox 360
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $36
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $4
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It and LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $3 for both songs
2 Day XBL Gold Trial - $1 Separately or Free with any Purchase upon request (If still available)

PC
Physical:
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Fallout 3
Bioshock & Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Dragon Age II
ALL for $20. To save money on shipping, only the discs (in sleeves) and unused CD Keys will be shipped in a small flat rate box. They cannot be activated on Steam.

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Physical:
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance AR Cards (3 Pack; New; Sealed) - $4 OR Free with any Physical Purchase OR $2 with any Digital Purchase.
Digital:
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario Sticker Star (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6

Other:
Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box (Has internal damage from manufacturing; will upload pictures later) - $20
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

Tribute Art Book (Brand new straight out of set, but got some marks from manufacturing) - $15

Buying:
Looking for Vanquish (360) at a good price.

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS [+++]

DietRob

The lesson is not what you are saying, is how you are saying. Deal or not, doubt you will sell them now.

We are a community here that rather give each other reasonable deals than maximize profits and time.

The cost of doing business with may have gone up but your customer base have definitely dropped.

DCX

Ah, I see. It's all good man either people will want it or not. I'll be putting up a 60 gig OG PS3 here soon. Getting out of the game biz for the billiards biz.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Selling Castlevania, Mirrors of Fate for 3DS, new and unopened. $30 shipped. Lemme know.

Sulik2

Bioshock Infinite Steam Key: $50
Tomb Raider Steam Key: $40

Got it from a video card and don't need. PM me if you want to do Paypal for it.

dc89

Wanting to Sell :

2 wireless adapters for XBOX 360

$30.00 per.

They are this kind:
wfGVAO8.jpg

Don't try to haggle me down on price. In fact I'll only ship if your in the US and I'm moving my price to 35.00 now.

:lol I love your style.

katkombat

Banned
Well I would've just quoted my post but I can't seem to find it...

WTS

Tomb Raider (2013) (360)
Excellent condition, still has 14 day xbl trial and square enix members code. Looking for $45 PayPal.

PM me!

TP

Want to BUY:

Zeus and Isaac Clark Playstation All-stars DLC code
Comes packed with every NA copy of God of War: Ascension

Will buy for $5

Edit: bought on ebay

Just wanted to post to let everyone know I'm all out of Microsoft Points. Thanks for all of the sales, and to anyone who I wasn't able to respond to (PM box got pretty full) sorry I wasn't able to send a PM.

If anyone didn't get feedback from a sale, just PM me and I'll post it up!

Prodigal

Banned
Positive feedback for Raitosaito. Sold me a slew of games. The cost of doing business with him just went down.

Good to know - I sent him $48 paypal last night for Bioshock and he said he had to go restart his comp and never came back. Was getting kind of worried but his reputation seems solid so I think there was just a miscommunication.

televator

WTB: old school backwards-compatible PS3. Needs to be mint, CIB. PM me if you have one!

Exactly how mint are you looking for? I'm not selling mine, but just a heads up: Many got YLOD, and those fixed by Sony seem to have some wear on them. Either you got some one else's beat up system or those technicians weren't afraid of handling them.

Wondering if anyone has a japanese ps2 they're looking to sell or a place where I can buy one at a decent price. I'd like to only pay $100 to $150 with shipping but it seems like everywhere I look they're about $250 - $350 (is that the normal going rate)

NeOak

Exactly how mint are you looking for? I'm not selling mine, but just a heads up: Many got YLOD, and those fixed by Sony seem to have some wear on them. Those technicians weren't afraid of handling them, that's for sure.

Plus the 3 frames lag you get when you play PS2 games on them.

NoRéN

Don't have access to the USPS postage calculator?
How far from the post office do you live?
Can't print your postage online?

DietRob

looking to trade:
Fable The Journey: Bolt DLC
Playstation AllStars-Battleroyal: Zeus/IsaacClark characters DLC

looking for:
anything XBL, PSN, Steam.
also. 14day/1month/3month XBL gold

gatisimo

Good to know - I sent him $48 paypal last night for Bioshock and he said he had to go restart his comp and never came back. Was getting kind of worried but his reputation seems solid so I think there was just a miscommunication.

Try adding him on Steam as well. We had plenty of back-and-forth communication, and I would say he was more responsive than I. Some of the games I did have to wait a few hours for, which was no problem, and he was upfront about it. Would and will do business with again.

DietRob

NoRéN;49876407 said:
Don't have access to the USPS postage calculator?
How far from the post office do you live?
Can't print your postage online?

Yes, I do.

About 2 miles.

Printer?

Prodigal

Banned
Try adding him on Steam as well. We had plenty of back-and-forth communication, and I would say he was more responsive than I. Some of the games I did have to wait a few hours for, which was no problem, and he was upfront about it. Would and will do business with again.

Most of our communication was through Steam - he said he went to restart his comp and never came back. I'm sure he'll come through, but if he didn't have such a good reputation I would've thought I had just gotten ripped off. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom