• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
George-Costanza-clapping.gif

Sure, I'll let you have mine. Will a PM of the code work?

Thanks so much, please check you PM!

Coda

Selling my Mother 3 GBA Micro in great condition. Comes semi complete with original box (and mini boxes inside), original paperwork, Mother 3 game manual, GoPro pouch (which fits it perfectly), and charger.

It does not come with: the Mother 3 GBA cartridge, original Mother 3 pouch, and the Mother 3 Franklin Badge.

Asking $310 which includes shipping, payment through Paypal preferred.

photo8_zps275d209b.jpg

You can see more pictures of what's included here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/xxstryderxx/library/Mother%203%20GBA%20Micro?sort=3&page=1

maxcriden

Selling my Mother 3 GBA Micro in great condition. Comes semi complete with original box (and mini boxes inside), original paperwork, Mother 3 game manual, GoPro pouch (which fits it perfectly), and charger.

It does not come with: the Mother 3 GBA cartridge, original Mother 3 pouch, and the Mother 3 Franklin Badge.

Asking $310 which includes shipping, payment through Paypal preferred.

photo8_zps275d209b.jpg

You can see more pictures of what's included here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/xxstryderxx/library/Mother%203%20GBA%20Micro?sort=3&page=1

Just FYI, I think you're selling a great product here for a reasonable price but reposting so soon is kind of frowned upon 'round these parts. From the OP:

The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something.

Finishoff

Looking to trade:
Diablo Reaper of Souls

for

Diablo 3 (PC)

Picked up the expansion during the buy 2 get 1 free at target. Wanted the original game not the expansion and used it as filler for a later exchange.

Coda

Just FYI, I think you're selling a great product here for a reasonable price but reposting so soon is kind of frowned upon 'round these parts. From the OP:

Okay, I thought maybe it was too soon but my original post wasn't that alluring so I figured I'd make it more so. It wont happen again. Thanks.

cyber_ninja

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for:

Cole McGraph's action figurine from Infamous 2. PM me with your offers.

Selling:

Mass Effect 2 PS3 version in great condition. $9, shipping included.

PayPal only.

TAFK

WTB : Any of your gamecube games that are Disc Only that you want to unload for cheap. If anyone has a big lot sitting around I'd love to take it off your hands.

EGM92

WTT: Wipeout 2048 & PS All Stars (Sealed) for Toukiden or Persona 4 Golden

I'm located in Canada, we can cross ship. If you're local we can meet up (GTA). Games/Cases must be in mint condition. Wipeout 2048 online pass has not been used.

WipeoutPS.jpg

I have a NeoGAF Plus rating.

WTB:

Low End Video card - Looking to spend 40$ or Less. It's not for gaming, mainly for watching HD video and streaming. PM with what you have. again located in Canada would prefer to deal locally but if you're in the US and have something decent I don't mind shipping long distance.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Gifts for paypal.

Tropico 5 4pack- 51.6$
Amazing Spider-man 2 - 20$
Lego The Hobbit - 18$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Founder Pack - 53$
Interstellar Marines Spearhead Edition- 7$ (comes with extra copy)
Interstellar Marines - 4$
7 Days to Die- 15$
7 Days to Die 2pack- 20$
Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Hegemony Rome - 18$
Lego: The Movie: The Videogame: The Book: The Graphic Novel: The Show- 17.5
Blackguards- 22$
Blackguards Deluxe Edition-29.9$
Resident Evil 4 HD Ultimate Edition- 18$
Divinity Original Sin -18$
Starbound -10$
Starbound 4 pack- 31$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$
Consortion-15$
Nidhog 2pack- 16$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

Also selling a physical version of Mass Effect 3 Collectors Edition sealed for 75 euros. (Shipping only for Europe)

Is there anyone here who was an investor for Watermelon's Project Y? I missed the window but really, really want an investor copy. Anyone who did invest can get another copy by investing another 500 gems ($50). I will pay the $50, the shipping and whatever else you think is fair for helping me. I just need to find someone who ordered.

I have tons of great feedback here. Appreciate the help! Thanks!

HAVE:
Xbox Slim 250GB console w/ 3 controllers, original box, etc.
Modded SF4 360 fightstick w/ sanwa buttons
PC Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion GOTY (CIB)
SNES Street fighter 2 CIB
SNES Super Metroid (cart only)
SNES Clue (cart only)
SNES Turtles in Time (cart only, Out for repair)
SNES Super Tennis
NES Adventures in the Magic Kingdom (box and inserts no manual, great shape)
GEN Lion King (cart only)
GEN Romance of the Three Kings II (CIB)
GEN Tournament Golf (Sega Classics, case and cart)
GEN Thunderforce 2 (cart only)
GEN Toejam & Earl Panic on Funkotron (cart only)
GEN Dr. Robotniks Mean Bean Machine (CIB)
GEN Asterix and the Great Rescue (cart only)
PSX Dragon Quest 4 (JP)
PSX Saga Frontier (disk only)
PS2 Castlevania curse of darkness (CIB)

360 Halo 4
DS Pokemon Black (case and manual only)

Accessories:
Wii Nyko Perfect Shot attachment
Wii Wireless Sensor Bar
Wii Motion Plus Dongle
Wii remotes white/black
Wii Nyko Dual Charging station with battery packs and back covers

OLD PC GAMES
Original Jewelcases
Diablo II
Diablo II: Lords of Destruction
Dungeon Siege II

Disks Only - all disks included unless otherwise stated
Civilization IV
Civilization IV:BTS (disk 2 only)
Dungeon Siege
Dungeon Siege II: Broken World
Empire Earth
Fallout
Fallout 2
Forgotten Realms: Hordes of the Underdark
Master of Orion II: Battle of Antares
Master of Orion 3
Neverwinter Nights 2
Overlord
Praetorians
Rome: Total War
Rome: Total War: Barbarian Invasion
Starfleet Command: Empires at War
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
Warhammer 40k: Fire Warrior
Worms: Armageddon

WANTS:
Sega Genesis Rocket Knight Adventures
Mario Kart SNES
Castlevania Bloodlines
3DS Fire Emblem
3DS Sonic Lost World
PayPal, PSN content/credit, eShop credit, PS3 games
Retro consoles/games specifically NES, SNES, Genesis

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I'm looking to buy an Xbox 360 Wired Controller so I can use it on my PC. I need it cheap (preferably around $10 - $15) so used is understandable so long as it can be installed on my PC. I need it to be an official 360 wired controller.

SiDCrAzY

SELLING:
Infamous: Second Son(PS4) with unused Cole's Legacy code.

Asking 38 dollars shipped, will provide tracking number.

Accept Paypal Gift only.

BUYING:
Luigis Mansion Dark Moon
Bravely Default
Code of Princess
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Tales of the Abyss

Make me an offer.

woodypop

seller feedback for MrDaravon.

I bought the magus sisters from FF X from him.It arrived with Sandy's leg broken off so she was not connected to the statue. Mindy's antenna are broken off.

The wings are broken off of both Mindy and Sandy, but they will pop right back in, so no biggie there.

Thank god for superglue, although the broken leg will affect the value no matter what.

Package was probably sent unbroken, but was shipped in newspaper and didn't hold together. Next time use foam paper and bubblewrap instead.

It arrived in 2 days after he shipped it, so no problem with that.

A little disappointed to be honest.
Man, I'm sorry to hear about that. I had a similar experience about five years ago, bought a Rock Howard statue on this very thread. It arrived with several missing/broken fingers, chipped hair and wings. He was shipped in a box with loosely packed wadded up newspaper and a single small sheet of bubble wrap--not secure enough at all. I was very disappointed, and eventually just threw him away. I was fairly new to GAF, and it was one of my very first purchases from the Buy/Sell/Trade thread. I felt really awkward about the whole incident, and think I opted to simply not leave any sort of feedback at all. =/

I bought the magus sisters from FF X from him.It arrived with Sandy's leg broken off so she was not connected to the statue. Mindy's antenna are broken off.

The wings are broken off of both Mindy and Sandy, but they will pop right back in, so no biggie there.

Thank god for superglue, although the broken leg will affect the value no matter what.

Package was probably sent unbroken, but was shipped in newspaper and didn't hold together. Next time use foam paper and bubblewrap instead.

Did you PM him to work something out? I would ask for some of my money back since I didn't pay for a broken statue.

WTB:

Looking to pick up the following on Wii for a fair/good price. Trying to avoid eBay.

Klonoa
Zack and Wiki
Little King's Story

Have:
PayPal
May also have a few games I could trade possibly.

THANKS A LOT°

Will try best buy since I'm unable to buy off of amazon

No problem! If you don't find everything at Best Buy in-store remember you can buy online and get free shipping on orders over $25. Of course that's if you are around long enough to receive them or someone can forward them for you.

Hollycat

Did you PM him to work something out? I would ask for some of my money back since I didn't pay for a broken statue.

He's being pretty helpful about it.

I'd like to reiterate;
He sent me what I ordered and he shipped it quickly and at a fair price, He just didn't package it well.

Tabasco

Let this be a reminder to all that it's better to secure the products you're selling with excess protection even if you're not sure how much to use.

It's better than to just barely have some and then the product breaks.

Vaco6121

Positive seller feedback for Gvaz. While there was delay in the shipping of the game, they updated me as to the why and I received the game with no issues.

Koppai

WTB:

Looking to pick up the following on Wii for a fair/good price. Trying to avoid eBay.

Klonoa
Zack and Wiki
Little King's Story

Have:
PayPal
May also have a few games I could trade possibly.

No problem! If you don't find everything at Best Buy in-store remember you can buy online and get free shipping on orders over $25. Of course that's if you are around long enough to receive them or someone can forward them for you.
Little King's Story - XSEED sells the game for $40 directly if you can't find it cheap enough elsewhere.

I just lost my job y'all. Need any help i can get.

Lynd7

Hey if anyone wants to sell the following in boxed, fairly good condition, let me know!

WTB

Game Boy Advance
Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure
Metroid Zero Mission
Banjo Pilot
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland
Advance Wars
Mario Vs Donkey Kong
Super Dodgeball Advance

GameCube (U.S.NTSC)

Skies of Arcadia Legends
Billy Hatcher
James Bond Everything or Nothing
Super Monkey Ball 2
1080 Avalanche
Donkey Konga 2
Kururin Squash (JP)
Burnout 2
F-Zero GX
Kirby's Air Ride
Mystic Heroes

AwRy108

He's being pretty helpful about it.

I'd like to reiterate;
He sent me what I ordered and he shipped it quickly and at a fair price, He just didn't package it well.

So you ordered broken figures from him? If not, then it's up to him to make things right, which is commonly done via a partial or full refund. While it's important to understand that accidents do occasionally happen, it's equally important that the person at fault holds him or herself accountable. I'm confident that MrDaravon will do the right thing.

WTS(US Only):
Metroid Prime Trilogy Collectors edition(Wii) - $75. Disc is in perfect condition, metal case, outer sleave(some scratches), instruction manual, art book. Paypal gift only

KKOUrOcl.jpg
1qmdY67l.jpg
2BAAo77l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $35. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Star Ocean The Second Story(PS1) - $35. Paypal gift only

bqmCEpYl.jpg
HWTFeLBl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Xenogears(PS1) - $25. Case has a small piece missing. Paypal gift only.

j2kDW9Tl.jpg
J70F3gSl.jpg

Birbo

NoRéN;108454374 said:
I'm hoping to clear some of the stuff I have for sale first or as a trade toward but that price is definitely tempting.

thanks for the heads up! :)

Considered picking it up too, but my Steam wallet is shy22 cents. :(

Chairhome

WTB:
Metal Gear HD Collection for Vita for $20 or less (darn you GZ for jumpstarting my MGS love again)
Digimon World: Dusk for DS
UV Digital code for Justice League War
Moto G

For Sale:
Vita games:
Persona 4 Golden (card only) - $14 shipped
Street Fighter X Tekken (complete) - $13 shipped

DS (no club Nintendo codes)
Mario kart ds (card only) - $13
Ace Attorney 2 (Japanese version with English text, complete) - $12
Ace Attorney 3 (generic GameStop case with ds card) - $12
Ace Attorney 4: Apollo Justice (complete) - $13
Super Scribblenauts (complete)- $13
America's Test Kitchen (complete)- $5
Club Nintendo Majora's Mask CD - Sealed - $18 shipped
Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)

PS One official LCD Screen - $32 or best offer
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics to come below)
(offers welcome)
Gals Fighters (NGPC, cart and cart holder only) - $25
G.Skill DDR2 1 GB sticks (x2) CL 5-5-5-15 - $20 for both together
Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it) - offers
Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $10
Dreamcast controller - $14
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $15
GBA to GC link cable (official) - $10
Dragon Warrior VIII demo disc
Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn Demo Disc
Daytona USA Saturn Demo Disc
Saturn Sampler disc Nights into Dreams
more...

Hollycat

I would like to make a public note that MrDaravon is issuing a full refund for the damaged statue.

Positive feedback for MrDaravon

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
***10% OFF: Local mom and pop shop are selling these at 10% off until May 22nd (updated) so I'm honoring their sale. It may take up to 24 hours for me to buy the cards, but I will have some available.***
I will sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20, $35, or $50. Please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $2
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $5

Playstation 4 (Used) - $325 Shipped
May have scuffs; otherwise in great condition. Works great. Includes everything that a retail unit would include.

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom