• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Elderscrolls Online CD key with Explorers Pack ( Pet, Any Race any Alliance, Treasure Maps - $40
  • Windows 8.1 Retail key - $40?

Paypal Gift or Pay Fees please

Lemstar

NeoGaf Plus Seller

WTS: some games
Prices do not include shipping this time - USPS First Class runs about $2-3, depending on how many games you're getting.

Games in complete condition:
Bravely Default (3DS) - $25
Mario Kart 7 (3DS) - $24
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS) - $21
Donkey Kong Country Returns (3DS) - $19
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) - $19
Project X Zone (3DS) - $14
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (3DS) first run - $18

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PSV) - $19
Persona 4 Golden (PSV) - $15

Time and Eternity (PS3) - $17
Disgaea D2 (PS3) - $24
Dragon's Crown (PS3) - $21
The Guided Fate Paradox (PS3) - $24
Journey Collector's Edition (PS3) - $14

Singularity (360) - $4
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (360) - $13
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360) - $16

Mario Kart (Wii) - $20
The Last Story (Wii) - $23

Games with no instructional inserts:
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) - $23
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3DS) - $19
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) - $29
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) - $28

Stuff not in the photo:
Dark Souls II (PS3) Black Armor Edition, brand new - sold
Pokemon X or Y (3DS) digital key from the promo - $20

vocab

WTB Gods Eater Burst PSP complete and excellent condition. It's $20 digitally. I'm hoping to get it a bit cheaper though.

Positive Feedback for jacobeid! Sold me a great condition Valkyrie Profile 2 for an awesome price! Shipped insanely quick too. Don't shy away from this seller, genuinely friendly guy.

M3z_

R9 290 Asus DCUII $400 US48 only, shipping included

3nlCPQtl.jpg

uA2b9zKl.jpg

eBYCQajl.jpg

Nearly brand new. Works great, no issues whatsoever.

MrDaravon

Positive feedback for Hypoallergenic Chie.

Long story short is the statue was a very low cost item ($15) so I did not obtain insurance; also I have no idea what happened from the time I mailed it to when he got it, since I packed it very well and even in hindsight literally don't know what I could have done better (I really see no difference bubblewrap or foam paper would have made on this one). Obviously regardless of any of that it's still my responsibility since I didn't get insurance and would have issued a full refund anyway. Also not worried about getting the item back or anything since it's such low cost and would be a waste of everyone's time and money.

I also had a much longer post here but I don't want to get into it and derail the thread, all I'm going to say is that if there's a problem at least attempt to work things out with the other party first. Their post here was within 10 minutes of their initial PM to me (which I responded to in about 30 minutes), and I had no idea they had even posted anything in the thread until just now. Ultimately I don't feel that any of it was malicious or anything and they were a gentlemen in dealing with it via the PM's so I'm still leaving positive feedback, but let this serve as an example to try to work things out with the other party first before leaving feedback immediately.

AwRy108

...all I'm going to say is that if there's a problem at least attempt to work things out with the other party first. Their post here was within 10 minutes of their initial PM to me (which I responded to in about 30 minutes), and I had no idea they had even posted anything in the thread until just now. Ultimately I don't feel that any of it was malicious or anything and they were a gentlemen in dealing with it via the PM's so I'm still leaving positive feedback, but let this serve as an example to try to work things out with the other party first before leaving feedback immediately.

So very true--this thread lives and dies by people communicating and working together.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $50 for all of them.

Shadow Hearts: Covenant - $30
Shadow Hearts: From the New World - $20

3DS
Code of Princess (cart only) - $10

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5
FEZ - STEAM KEY - $3

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power + 3 figures) - $25
Classic Controller, White - $12

MISC
Code of Princess "Sound & Visual" Book (CD + art book) - SOLD!
Okami Budda Board (GameStop pre-order bonus for PS2 ver.) - $5
Super Mario Galaxy Commemorative Launch Coin (complete w/ packaging) - $5
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - Metallia: The Dark Album - $5
RIFT miniseries graphic novel by DC Comics (from CE version of the game) - $10
RIFT Steelseries mousepad (from CE version of the game) - $10
The Legend of Zelda 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive) - $23
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster, sealed (FINAL ISSUE) - $33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

Hollycat

Positive feedback for Hypoallergenic Chie.

Long story short is the statue was a very low cost item ($15) so I did not obtain insurance; also I have no idea what happened from the time I mailed it to when he got it, since I packed it very well and even in hindsight literally don't know what I could have done better (I really see no difference bubblewrap or foam paper would have made on this one). Obviously regardless of any of that it's still my responsibility since I didn't get insurance and would have issued a full refund anyway. Also not worried about getting the item back or anything since it's such low cost and would be a waste of everyone's time and money.

I also had a much longer post here but I don't want to get into it and derail the thread, all I'm going to say is that if there's a problem at least attempt to work things out with the other party first. Their post here was within 10 minutes of their initial PM to me (which I responded to in about 30 minutes), and I had no idea they had even posted anything in the thread until just now. Ultimately I don't feel that any of it was malicious or anything and they were a gentlemen in dealing with it via the PM's so I'm still leaving positive feedback, but let this serve as an example to try to work things out with the other party first before leaving feedback immediately.

I apologize that I came across as negative in my initial feedback. You have been very helpful with this process, and if every seller in this thread is as such, I expect to have a good time here.

The reason I posted my initial feedback so quickly was because I had no intention of asking for a refund, partial or otherwise. I realize that that isn't the way most purchases work, but for such a low price item, I was trying to convey that it wasn't your fault it broke, I was just disappointed that it did.

In short, I was trying to leave neutral feedback, but since you provided a unsolicited refund, I have been very happy with this process and would like to stress that my opinion of you as a seller is very positive.

SmokeMaxX

I apologize that I came across as negative in my initial feedback. You have been very helpful with this process, and if every seller in this thread is as such, I expect to have a good time here.

The reason I posted my initial feedback so quickly was because I had no intention of asking for a refund, partial or otherwise. I realize that that isn't the way most purchases work, but for such a low price item, I was trying to convey that it wasn't your fault it broke, I was just disappointed that it did.

In short, I was trying to leave neutral feedback, but since you provided a unsolicited refund, I have been very happy with this process and would like to stress that my opinion of you as a seller is very positive.
I understand your disappointment, but I'd definitely recommend trying to work things out with the seller first. I'm not exactly sure, but you seem new to this thread. Neutral and Negative Feedback are huge red flags that I would hesitate to use against any seller unless the experience was absolutely horrible (e.g. the seller tried to scam you and refused to answer messages about the item) because it greatly affects sales here. It's not like eBay where 1000 Positive Feedback and 1 Negative Feedback means you're a great seller still. Here Negative and Neutral Feedback put you at the top of the feedback list in their own special categories.

Hollycat

I understand your disappointment, but I'd definitely recommend trying to work things out with the seller first. I'm not exactly sure, but you seem new to this thread. Neutral and Negative Feedback are huge red flags that I would hesitate to use against any seller unless the experience was absolutely horrible (e.g. the seller tried to scam you and refused to answer messages about the item) because it greatly affects sales here. It's not like eBay where 1000 Positive Feedback and 1 Negative Feedback means you're a great seller still. Here Negative and Neutral Feedback put you at the top of the feedback list in their own special categories.

I am new, this was my first purchase from this thread. I will keep this information in mind for future use.

Taker34

Banned
WTB: The services of a decent Fallout: New Vegas modder who can make a specific helmet and face/mask for my character.

- I'd pay 25$ (PayPal)

hitsugi

How much are you looking to pay for the ram?

Honestly I haven't built a PC in about 5 years so I'm either going to low-ball the hell out of it or get screwed. $60-something?

The only thing I know is the GTX760 should be around $200-ish or a GTX680 at $300.. memory seems like it's jumped a lot recently.

Hollycat

Honestly I haven't built a PC in about 5 years so I'm either going to low-ball the hell out of it or get screwed. $60-something?

The only thing I know is the GTX760 should be around $200-ish or a GTX680 at $300.. memory seems like it's jumped a lot recently.

I can't match the ram at $60, but someone here probably can.

If not, Amazon has an 8 gig stick at $73 with free shipping.

Cardon

WTS:

I8HYXbzl.jpg

STAR WARS - Darth Vader Master Replica Lightsaber (USED) - $75
This is a 1:1 replica of Vader's lightsaber. All the lights and sounds still work, and the saber is in excellent condition aside from a few very minor scratches that can hardly be seen. Additional images can be viewed here.

XKUnpwil.jpg

STAR WARS - Darth Maul Master Replica Lightsaber (USED) - $140
A 1:1 replica of Maul's lightsaber. Also in excellent condition (working lights & sounds), this saber does indeed connect to form one giant weapon that stands over 6ft tall. Additional images can be viewed here.

unHzpPDl.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 3 - Japanese Premium Package - $200
Released only in Japan, this is the Konami Premium Package for MGS3. It includes the game, a DVD with various trailers, a novelization of the game, and a mini Shagohad. Image gallery can be viewed here.

sG48ttWl.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 - Japanese Gunmetal Grey PS4 - $240
This is the Japanese Gunmetal Grey PS3 console for MGS4. This console is not BC compatible, and it also includes the Gunmetal Grey DualShock 3 controller and original console box.

All prices include shipping to NA territories. Preferred payment is Paypal Gift. If you have any questions just shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to get back in a timely manner.

kaiwing

Spring is here and I'm trying to sell off a few things. Mostly for collectors though, I've decided to let go of my PSP collection. This is an all inclusive sale and they are all sealed except when noted.

PSP Collection: Selling all in one complete bundle, that way I have no regrets. All games for $225, there are rare games here. Eyepet and InviZimals don't include the camera though.

Darkstalkers Chronicle
Dragoneer's Aria

Eyepet
Fat Princes: Fistful of Cake
Gran Turismo
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Gurimin
Hot Shots Tennis Get a Grip
InviZimals
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier
Jeanne D'Arc
Little Big Planet
MLB 10 The Show
Motorstorm Artic Edge
NBA 10 The Inside
Parappa the Rapper
Patapon
Patapon 2
Patapon 3
Pixeljunk Monsters Deluxe
Socom Fire Team Bravo 3
Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins
Valkyria Chronicles II
Y's I & II Chronicles

Y's Oath of Felghana
Y's Seven

Double Packs: These go for $30 for all together.

Secret Agent Clank + Daxter
Syphon Filter Logan's Shadow + Killzone Liberation
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror + Socom U.S. Navy Seals Fireteam Bravo

PS3: $10 each

Devil May Cry HD Collection
Dishonored
Xcom Enemy Unknown

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for Lambtron!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her digital merchandise instantly & hassle free.

maxcriden

Still interested to know what a reasonable price to sell a used OG 3DS or used but pristine white Wii U Skylanders bundle would be. Thanks!

Istaerion

Amazon Gift Card Credit

Looking to spend no more than $69.99 and will only consider credit priced with a 10% discount or more.

Basically, I'll spend no more than $4.50 for $5, $9 for $10, $22.50 for $25, $45 for $50, and so on.

If you have any available, please feel free to send me a PM with payment details.

NoRéN

Amazon Gift Card Credit

Looking to spend no more than $69.99 and will only consider credit priced with a 10% discount or more.

Basically, I'll spend no more than $4.50 for $5, $9 for $10, $22.50 for $25, $45 for $50, and so on.

If you have any available, please feel free to send me a PM with payment details.

PM Geneijin.

Good dude, reliable and friendly.

Istaerion

NoRéN;108529437 said:
PM Geneijin.

Good dude, reliable and friendly.

Sent him one not too long ago, but I haven't heard back.

I decided to post up my WTB listing just in case someone else was doing something similar.

WTS: Majora's Mask Sealed Soundtrack (Club Nintendo Exclusive) - $25 shipped

PS3 Games:

The Last of Us (lightly used) - $32 shipped

2x Metal Gear Solid Legacy (sealed, brand new) - $60 shipped for each

PS3 Accessories:

PlayStation Move controller (brand new, sealed) - $30 shipped

PlayStation Move Navigation controller (brand new, sealed) - $20 shipped

360 Games:

The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (lightly used) - $20 shipped

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 1 (lightly used) - $9 shipped

Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection (I think its sealed, but it has definitely never been played) - $18 shipped

Other:

Warlock 2 (Steam Key) - $15

Shin Megami Tensei 4 (Limited Edition Goodies in mint condition, NO GAME) - $22 shipped

Wii Party U (Brand New, includes Wii Remote Plus!) - $45 shipped

Night Owl Optics 42mm Night Vision monocular (mint condition, used once) - $115 shipped

Fender Mustang Pro Rock Band Controller (360, barely used) - $55 shipped

Also selling digital codes and never played Blurays and DVDs out of combo packs I own. I will sell digital codes for $3, Blurays for $10 (shipped), and DVDs for $7 (shipped) Off the top of my head I have:

Amazing Spiderman (UV code, Bluray, and DVD)
Fast and Furious 1 (UV code)
Fast and Furious 4 (UV code)
21 Jump Street (UV code)
Ice Age Continental Drift (Bluray, Digital Copy)

Game Consoles (all in decent, working condition, with scratches and such - necessary cables and 1 controller included, NO GAMES INCLUDED unless otherwise mentioned):

Goldstar 3DO - $120 shipped

Virtual Boy (does NOT include stand, has a slight crack in one of the lenses, but it isn't noticeable during gameplay, DOES include Wario Land game) - $100 shipped

Ultimadrago

Audio-Technica ATH-WS99 Solid Bass Over-Ear Headphones - $130 Paypal (Shipped only to the States) Sold!

I have another pair of headphones that I use much more so I am offering these for sale. They are in great working condition and had moderate use before day of sale. (Box included)

Darkwater

Selling:

HTC One (M8) in gun metal grey. New, sealed, with warranty. Bought on a discount, but don't actually need it.

&#8364;600 shipped to Europe, from the Netherlands. (Inter)national bank transfer only.

Buying from outside Europe? Shoot me a PM and we'll talk.

RELAYER

Banned
Selling

I'm just looking to get rid of this stuff, so PM me any fair offer and its yours. Going into trash if no one wants it.
Pics upon request

Gamecube

Resident Evil 2 (no instructions)
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance
Resident Evil (players choice)
Medal of Honor Frontline (player's choice)
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Resident Evil 4 (player's choice)

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (platinum hits)

Hardware

DS Lite with power adaptor and stylus

Gameboy

Pokemon Silver
Harvest Moon 2

Gameboy Advance

Final Fantasy IV

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Anyone have any interest in an old Halo 3 special edition 360? It is completely broken. I don't remember if it was RROD or not, but I'm pretty sure it was. It's been years since I've touched it, it's currently in the attic at my parent's place. I always thought it was a cool system so if anyone knows how to fix up 360's it would be cool to see it brought back to life. It also does not have the original HDD but one of the normal grey color'd ones, which is a real bummer. Also the little hatch on the bottom front panel that hides two USB ports is broken. The hatch is still there but it doesn't stay shut, like the spring is messed up.

I would basically just want whatever it is going to cost my mom to ship it from FL.

(I did it all for the feedback)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom