• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Afroman

WTB: Zelda WW and Wii Party!
So how does the Mk8 code work? I bought MK8 and if i type the number into nintendo club, i get a choice.. do they then give me a reedem code? or do they just add the code to my account. because you can only redeem 1 code per account. So.. I want to BUY a finalized code for Zelda and Wii Party

I have 45-50 bucks to spend. Someone message me with a code for the games not the MK8 code.

Thanks tm24. :)

Regarding the recent chatter of Best Buy and Mario Kart 8 slow shipping... After dealing with them for almost a year now it seems that every new game ships on thursday afternoon prior to release be it a Nintendo game street dated the very next day or a game dated the next tuesday. Nintendo games I just started in store pickups because of that. I used to get my new games in on monday until they started sending UPS Mail Innovations which now takes an extra day because they hand it off to the USPS. Still get free release day delivery on all my games but sucks because you got it early the way they used to send it, Watch Dogs was the only recent exception because of the holiday but I forgot I even ordered it.... My MK8 BB mailed copy is in route, I tried them again and failed but luckily I was able to supply my Club code sales here and get our 2 personal copies of the game via store pickup.

A little trickeration involved but if you just can't wait a few more days. You could always buy the game at your local Best Buy and enjoy it all weekend and then return the sealed copy when your order arrives next week. Noone gets hurt in this deal and they forced you to do it anyway shipping slow.

Thanks for the info Shady that makes a lot more sense why I never had this issue until now. Everyone on here is always great to work with and understanding on the shipping but good to know what best buys limitations are with release day delivery going forward.

Lemstar

A little trickeration involved but if you just can't wait a few more days. You could always buy the game at your local Best Buy and enjoy it all weekend and then return the sealed copy when your order arrives next week. Noone gets hurt in this deal and they forced you to do it anyway shipping slow.
Only problem there is that the returned copy still counts towards your 3 per game limit for GCU. Getting your full priced copy at another retailer works, though.

scitek

I honestly have no idea how much shipping is on these anymore. The last time I sold any games was like 2007. What's a fair amount to charge?

Anyway PM me with offers if you're interested in anything.

In no particular order:

Dead Space
Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts
Ninja Gaiden II
Mortal Kombat vs. DC
Halo 3
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Project Gotham Racing 4
Enslaved
Kameo
Guitar Hero II (game only)
Guitar Hero III (game only)
Conan
Call of Duty 2
Perfect Dark Zero
FEAR
FEAR 2
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3

gQzuhT1.jpg

S5KRfAR.jpg

Grump

Banned
Have: (PS3)
AC 1 and 2
Killzone 2 and 3
Medal of Honor 2010
Jak and Daxter HD Collection
LittleBigPlanet 2
SOCOM 4

Want:
Any Fun PS3 game I don't have
Wind Waker (Gamecube)
Kirby 20th Anniversary (Wii)
Kirby Return to Dreamland (Wii)
Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Gonna post this one last time. I know most of these aren't prime games, but I'm just looking for some fair trades. I want to play some new games. Any cool PS3 game I'm down for trading.

GCNemesis

Mario Kart 8 Bonus Code (Zelda:WW, Mario, Pikmin or Wii Party U) - $20

Payment accepted through Amazon Payments or PayPal. I have continuous positive feedback and now a Plus Seller!
If using PayPal, please cover all transaction fees (can calculate through this link). You can also send payment via PayPal Gift to avoid transaction fees.

Padinn

I'm looking to part with my Mario Kart 8 US Bonus Game Key (Pikmen 3, Wind Waker HD, Wii Party U, or New Super Mario Bros U) for $30. Know I'm a bit above some others here, but its for the Watch Dogs fund...:)

My heatware is Ghoststalker

Drago

WTS
- Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo US/CAN code, worth 70 coins and nets you a free game download for NSMBU, Pikmin 3, Wind Waker HD, or Wii Party U - $25 through Paypal

I know I'm like the millionth person to try and sell the code but still. :p
Just shoot me a PM if anyone's interested.

Cth

HAVE
(1) Xbox One - Doom 4 Beta Invite Key (from Wolfenstein The New Order pre-order)
(1) PS4 - Doom 4 Beta Invite Key (from Wolfenstein The New Order pre-order)

WANT
- $5 Paypal

M3z_

PC Parts

Corsair RM 750 watt Gold Rated Power Supply $80 *Original Box*

Z0RSxlml.jpg

Seagate 240 GB SSD $80

Kingston 120GB SSD $50

3Ypc4lHl.jpg

x3 R9 290 Asus DirectCU II $320 *No mining & Original Box*

ePiJJv9l.jpg

BY9nxC3l.jpg

Asus ROG Impact Z87 $140 *All accessories wifi card/sound card/wifi antenna & Original Box*

2B70rryl.jpg

Intel 4670K $160 *Original box included*

kkURHBYl.jpg

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Effective immediately I only ship to the continental US, period. After getting totally screwed by shipping estimates on international orders using usps.com, I started actually taking items people asked about (who were outside the US) to the post office to get 100% final accurate shipping costs. 9 people in a row then rescinded their offers after I told them what shipping would actually be at cost, hugely wasting multiple trips, time, and gas to the post office. This was also after advising them up front I would check but that I fully expected the shipping costs to be around the asking price of the item, and that was almost always right about on target for the actual cost. I doubt anyone intentionally misled me, but I simply do not have the time, money, or patience to waste on it anymore. Sorry.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $14. Japanese artbook, like new.

RwclOSu.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $18 each, or $30 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

u0QDp3f.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $15. Except for the bend in the front cover (as seen) guide is in good shape.

bJX9Uej.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) guide w/extras - $30. Guide, Making of DVD and Keychain (both of which only came with the console LE), all like new.

Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $9, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $8. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg
5EdKXCsl.jpg
0uqtks1.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $6. Still sealed.
EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.
EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.
*Will do all the magazines for $11*

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still fully readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $22 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $50. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. It actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

cIJPG39.jpg
LsIwKwm.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $7, still sealed.
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $8. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $15. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $11 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $30. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $12 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $25. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $20. Like new, the figure on the right.

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $11 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $25. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

Geneijin

Positive seller feedback for BronsonLee.

Sold me a great condition Vita for an unexpected price. I'm really glad I asked him about it.

Shady859

Only problem there is that the returned copy still counts towards your 3 per game limit for GCU. Getting your full priced copy at another retailer works, though.

You don't have to show your card just pay cash or whatever, you getting that $ refunded anyway. I wouldn't do it at another retailer because technically it's return fraud even though they are getting the exact item back. I would not feel bad at all doing it to Best Buy they screwed up by shipping late as possible unlike tuesday releases. Not condoning it just giving options for those who trusted BB delivery. ;)

EDIT: sorry for steering into off topic lol

Cheska

For Sale

Selvaria Bles 1/7 PVC by ALTER $170 shipped
RCNCyTGl.jpg

Alicia 1/8 PVC from Valkyria Chronicles by Kotobukiya $100 shipped
cHkgzKSl.jpg

Alicia 1/8 PVC from Valkyria Chronicles by SEGA $75 shipped
UKdOO26l.jpg

aaaand probably one of the rarest things I own:
Final Fantasy XIII Deluxe Edition-PM me with offers and details
TpwwRhxl.jpg

Will consider reasonable offers. PM if you guys are interested! Willing to discount if buying multiples. I still have original packaging for everything, would prefer to stick with US buyers only.

NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence. PayPal gifts ONLY.

Have (Steam keys, US based):

9OPvKmy.png

Inversion - $3 (NA region locked)

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

uL3VLXb.jpg

Metro 2033 - $2

jholmes

I have a Square Enix points card that came in with a CD I recently bought (Piano Opera Final Fantasy 7/8/9) and it seems like only Japanese customers can use it, so if anyone's interested, please get in touch.

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PC Hardware
Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB - $165

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $25
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

PS3
Skylanders game w/ Portal of Power - $20

PSP (UMD)
Tactics Ogre - Let Us Cling Together - $8

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $50 for all of them.

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power) - $20
Classic Controller, White - $12

MISC
Super Mario Galaxy Commemorative Launch Coin (complete w/ packaging) - $5
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - Metallia: The Dark Album - $5
RIFT miniseries graphic novel by DC Comics (from CE version of the game) - $10
RIFT Steelseries mousepad (from CE version of the game) - $10
The Legend of Zelda 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive) - $23
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster, sealed (FINAL ISSUE) - $33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

Code_Link

NEW ITEMS! NEW DEALS! NEW LOWER PRICES!

Shipping included with items above $30. Paypal or Paypal gift, I guess. (What's the difference?) PM me if interested.

Nintendo 3DS:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Nintendo 3DS Black (Mint, Complete) Includes Zelda cover and has screen protectors: $120
https://i.imgur.com/Duan6K4.jpg

GameCube:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Eternal Darkness (GCN) Like New: $40
(NEW LOW PRICE!) Resident Evil 4 (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $35
(NEW LOW PRICE!) Animal Crossing (GCN) Like New, Black Label, No Memory Card: $35
https://imgur.com/CRCLK3J

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Geist (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $20
https://imgur.com/TtJ3iXu

(NEW ITEM!)Platinum GameCube (Includes one controller and a/v+power cables): $50
https://i.imgur.com/ZRM8SHu.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TQdkM3G.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3VPwgKP.jpg

Game Boy Advance:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Wario Ware Twisted (GBA) Like New: $35 (Special GBA decal and press card in the picture were already sold)
http://imgur.com/BcahoHf

Nintendo DS:

(NEW ITEM!) Yoshi Island DS (DS) Like New: $28
http://i.imgur.com/WNd6c6N.jpg

Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS) Like New: $20
http://imgur.com/jSNxO9c

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (DS) Like New: $15
http://imgur.com/AkrwK2P

The Rub Rabbits (DS) Like New: $15
http://imgur.com/6zC2RjY

Meteos: Disney Magic (DS) Like New: $10
http://imgur.com/B6qtovH

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Brain Age (DS) Like New: $7
http://imgur.com/VgRQ8yH

(NEW LOW PRICE!) The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (DS) Game only: $7
https://imgur.com/1Hw69IU

Polarium (DS) Mint: $5
https://imgur.com/Z7LxsfC

(NEW DEAL!) Bundle for all DS games listed here: $75

Wii:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii) Like New: $20
https://imgur.com/msVgTtc

Wii U:

Zelda: Hyrule Hystoria (Wii U) Download Code: $10

(NEW ITEM!) Mario Kart 8 "Get any of the 4 games" Promo Code (Wii U): $20 (I didn't want to be left out! XD)

(NEW DEAL!) Both Hyrule Historia and Wii U "Any of the 4 games" Promo Code for $25

Misc:

(NEW LOW PRICE!) Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Prize (New): $20
https://imgur.com/doWFN0k

Hip Hop

WTS:

FIFA 14 - Xbox One - Brand New/Sealed - $34.99 shipped with USPS tracking.
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox One - Brand New/Sealed - $25.99 shipped with USPS tracking.
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Wii U - Great Condition/Used - $21.99 shipped with USPS tracking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

Positive seller feedback for Byronic Hero.

Great communication, good shipping. Thanks again.

NeOak

Positive feedback for Code_Link. He dipped into the cesspool that is the Club Nintendo website at the moment to get me the code!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Willing to sell my free game from the Mario Kart Club Nintendo code for only $15. I already own or have played the rest of those games.

EDIT: Transaction pending. Sorry everyone!

Blues1990

Hey, everyone.

For those who don't care about getting the free game with their purchase of Mario Kart 8, would it be possible if someone could give me a Wii Party U code? I have a $20 Nintendo eShop card, and I'm open to work something out.

Koppai

Hey, everyone.

For those who don't care about getting the free game with their purchase of Mario Kart 8, would it be possible if someone could give me a Wii Party U code? I have a $20 Nintendo eShop card, and I'm open to work something out.
Sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom