• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
FOR SALE: Game of Thrones S1 and S2 on Blu-Ray - Mint/Complete - $35 SOLD

YUIKnG0.jpg

Spades

I have a Worms Battlegrounds code for PS4.

worms-battlegrounds-ps4.jpg

Will consider any Xbox One/PS4/Wii U codes in exchange, especially an EU Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code.

PM me.

jda1977

Interested in wiiu codes for pikmin, zelda windwaker hd, and new super Mario bros. willing to send 20$ via paypal or amazon if I can figure that out. Let me know.

Chopper

WTB: European download code for Wind Waker HD.

I can see a few US codes floating about, but if a kind soul in the UK fancies offloading their's, let me know!

outsidah

WTS:

Infamous Second Son PS4 - Limited Edition, DLC intact *not redeemed* Perfect Condition $30 shipped in US

Wolfenstein New Order PS4 - Perfect Condition, No DLC $45 Shipped in US

Dark Souls 2 PC - Collectors Edition $90 Shipped in US

Revenile

I hope I'm doing this right, but I'd like to request a possible trade.

I have a steam key (through the humble site) of "To the Moon"

I would to trade it for a GOG.com copy of Sim City 4 (only at the sale price)'

If this is done wrong just let me know and I'll remove it. Thank you.

WTS:
Game of Thrones Season 3 Digital Copy: $8

Club Nintendo Mario Kart 8 code: $20

EVGA SC 4GB GTX670: $200 shipped
Has been used without an overclock. Includes original packaging, cables, manual, and......stickers.

Paypal only, PM if you're interested!

oxidax

WTT: Splinter Cell Blacklist Wii U

For one of these:

DuckTales - Remastered Wii U
Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut Wii U
New Super Luigi U
Lego City: Undercover Wii U

Selling:

Ouya - Comes with an extra controller -$75 shipped (also comes with HDMI cord. I just forgot to take a picture of it.)

The Lord of The Rings (50th Anniversary Edition) & The Hobbit (Collector's Edition) (All Brand-New) -$85 shipped

Also, I'm looking for cheap Club Nintendo codes to boost me up to platinum. Wanting to spend $1-2 per code.

Positive feedback for PwnCakes193. Sold me a 1tb external hard drive.

I have a US MARIO KART 8 code that I'd love to trade for a Borderlands 2 PS Vita code. I'm also willing to take any type of subscription or straight-up money(20 or >) codes for SONY, MICROSOFT, or NINTENDO. I would also consider trading for games for any of the current and last gen systems including handhelds. They can be the actual game or codes.

Let's just put it this way, if you want my code from Mario Kart 8 message me privately and we can negotiate a fair deal for both of us. Please direct any questions to my private inbox as well. I will be checking my messages at least once every 10 minutes so just be patient and you will hear back from me shortly- THANKS!

bumpkin

WTS

Wii U game download code from Mario Kart 8 promo. Buyer will get to choose from one of the four games available to US gamers:

- New Super Mario Bros. U
- Pikmin 3
- Wii Party U
- Wind Waker HD

Looking for any of the following as payment:

$25 via PayPal
$20 PSN credit
1600 MS Points
$20 Wii U/3DS eShop credit

Have bought and sold plenty in the past, all with positive feedback.

PM if interested!

nbthedude

Have: Giftable Steam version of Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition -includes all DLC packs.

Want: Steam code or gift for Transistor or Final Fantasy 3.

Also willing to hear other offers.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First off, positive Seller feedback to Last Uchiha & msdstc

Next up, If my prices are too high, let me know. I'm totally willing to negotiate. On to my stuff.

I have copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R for the Super Famicom for sale. They're both in very good condition, cart only. They're extras from a bundle of games I recently bought. I'd like to sell the pair for $35/shipped. I'd also consider trades for a Dark Souls II Steam key or other FC/SFC games.

I'm also considering selling my AIAIAI TMA-1 headphones. They have the original box, case, all the cables, and a still sealed set of earpads. I am the second owner, and they are in very good condition. I'm hoping for around $130/shipped.

I also have a new 1 TB WD Blue 3.5" hard drive up for sale. I purchased it in this very thread, but I needed a laptop drive. This is no fault of the seller, this was my own foolishness. I'll sell it for the same price I paid for it. $50/shipped. Or I'd trade it for a comparable laptop hard drive/SSD.

I am a Gold Seller. PM me if you're interested!

WTS
A bunch of a game, listed in no particular order:

X360
NHL 12
Gears of War Judgment
Max Payne 3
Gears of War
Gears of War 3
GRAW 2
Call of Duty MW3
College Hoops 2k8
Battlefield 2 Bad Company Ultimate Edition (I am pretty sure I havent used any of the codes included, but I will check before someone commits to buy)
Forza 2
NHL 11
Gears of War 2: Limited Edition
Forza Motorsport (original Xbox)
NHL 2k10 (cover is kinda damaged)
Gears of War Multiplayer Beta (expired, I can throw it in with one of the games if anyone wants it)
PGR 4

PS3
God of War III
Killzone 2

Here is a picture

I am in Canada, but can ship to the USA. Buyer pays S&H. I am trying to get rid of all these games, so just PM me a fair price and its yours. All game disc are in mint condition.

vermadas

If any items have region restrictions, they are US/NA. Physical items' prices have USPS First Class shipping included. I'm a Platinum Seller and previously NeoGAF Gold. Advise not using the mobile site to send PMs as they do not always go through. I may not reply to PMs immediately depending on when they are sent but I should get to you by the end of each day (ET).

**Selling**

Digital

Battlefield 4 Premium Code (PC/Origin) - $35
One Year Xbox Music Pass - $40
Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo code (*game not in my hands yet, should be delivered on Monday) - $18

Physical

Jailbroken Apple TV 2 on iOS 5.3 with XBMC installed. - $175
Already installed addons include GoTV, GoMovies, SportsDevil, and Navi-X. Comes with:
Apple TV 2 unit - Great condition
Remote - Acceptable condition (had something spilled on it once so it doesn't feel as snappy as it used to. Fully functional)
Power cable
Original box
Incomplete documentation
* I don't expect demand for this to be very high here so I'm only going to have it available a week or so before I sell it elsewhere.

Super Luigi U (sealed) - $20

**Want**

Paypal
Amazon Payments or credit
Steam credit

PFD

Selling Splinter Cell Compilation PC code (includes Blacklist, Conviction, and Double Agent) for $10

Paypal only pls.

Wii U

Selling Mario Kart 8 Free Game Promo Either: Super Mario Bros U, Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD or Wii Party U

Will take $20 in Amazon gift card.

Athreous

I'm looking for:

PC:

Wildstar 7 days guest pass

3DS:

Zelda A Link Between Words Digital Code
Zelda OOT 3D Code
Bravely Default Code
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Code

Wii U:

Wind Waker HD Wii U MK8 Code

Anyone selling a princess peach wii remote for a decent price?

Also, I'm selling a Kindle paperwhite (bought it new at best buy in December) for $55 shipped in the u.s. It's in good shape. Some light marks on the back, but the screen is in awesome shape.

I have awesome feedback on GAF and eBay!

sdornan

Looking to buy some Nintendo eShop credit. Maybe someone has some extra $5 codes from the Wii U Deluxe promo that they don't plan on using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom