• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennah

My local thrift shop has a Silver GameCube with Gameboy player and platinum wavebird for $50. If anyone wants it let me know and I can pick it up for cost plus shipping plus tip.

Edit. I bought it. Will post pics soon. Not looking to make a profit. Just want to help out a fellow gaffer.
Has the receiver, power and av cables. Gameboy player disc and manuals. Pretty complete and in decent condition.

Edit: sold! And enroute to NZ.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally.

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

CREDIT:

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit:
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Xbox Live 1 Year Code - $40 *4 left!*

XBL Currency - 10% Off
$15 - $13.50

Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $3
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - 50 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $4
Game & Wario (WiiU) - 40 Coins (+10 via Post Play Survey) - $3

Playstation 4 (Used) - $300 + Shipping (estimated to be ~$15 +/- $5)
May have scuffs; otherwise in great condition. Works great. Includes everything that a retail unit would include.

FREE:
I have four Madden 25 "Ultimate Team Pro Pack" XBL DLC Codes. If anyone's interested in a Madden code just PM me.

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and, upon request, Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (150+ Total Positive Feedback!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =]

Otheradam

WTS Watch Dogs PS4 Breakthough Pack code. It came with preordering at Best Buy.

It's an exclusive mission and unlocks a vehicle expert perk. $3

Selling Steam Gifts for paypal.

The Stomping Land -17$
Shadow of Mordor Preorder-30$
Metro Redux Bundle - 20$
Transistor - 15$
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition - 30$
Killer is Dead- 15$
Amazing Spider-man 2 - 22$
Galactic Civilizations 3 Founder Pack - 50$
Warlock 2: 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition: 25$
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition: 32$
Betrayer- 16$
Planet Explorers- 17$
Yaiba Ninja Gaiden Z- 29$
Manga Maker -25$
Dead State -16$
Strider- 13$
Banished-12.9$
Divinity Original Sin -25$
Rust- 15$
Overgrowth- 18$

I can get most Steam games cheaper. If you want a price check, just PM with the games you want.

Dude is LEGIT. Bought Elder Scrolls OBLIVION from em.

kyoakuma

Banned
For sale>

3ds XL Zelda Limited Edition Console. No game. Just the console and charger. Screens are mint and the system is in 9/10 shape, small scuff at the top

Have feedback on ebay and here

Asking $185 shipped paypal gift.

Also have a Super Slim ps3 like new condition with box and two controllers for $150 shipped paypal gift.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Bumping. Willing to knock $10 off each console

Send PMs if interested. Shoot me offers as well as I may be willing to negotiate.

Ps2 to Xbox 360 Converter + PS2 Controller (not shown)
(great for Fightsticks, same as this listing)
- $13 (or $20 with PS2 Controller)

Official Xbox 360 PC Wireless Controller Adapter - $10

3D Dot Game Heroes PS3
(Complete)
- $12

Madworld Wii
(Complete)
- $7

Lego Legolas Polybag
- $11

Odama (complete with microphone and original packaging)
- Offers

Space Invaders Extreme
- $6

Parappa The Rapper
- $6

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (disc only)
- $6

Dead or Alive (disc only)
- $6

I also have the original boxes and manuals for the DS Lite, PSP-1001, and Original Black 3DS if you are interested in buying them.

Positive Buyer Feedback to Aselith

Positive Buyer Feedback to Qwell

Positive Buyer Feedback to kennah

All three of these guys were awesome buyers that I would sell to anytime.

mizuk_i

WTS

Mario Kart Club Nintendo promo any of the four games available US region. Prefer someone with some previous feedback asking for 20$ Paypal or 20$ in PSN or Steam.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
My Mario Kart 8 free game was sold to ipukespiders for $20. Thank you and have positive feedback as well.

jtkauff

Expires in a few hours, but I'm still looking to sell Pokemon X download code, asking $20 for it via Paypal or Amazon Gift Card. Do keep in mind that the code needs to be entered right away, as the expiry date is 5/31/2014*.

First time selling on NeoGAF, but I do have 100% eBay feedback (312 ratings) under this same username.

*and curse Nintendo for expiring these after such a short time, was hoping to redeem this on a 2DS for my son around Christmas and already have a physical copy of Y.

Edit: And sold to Hatchtag.

Blues1990

Hey, everyone.

For those who don't care about their free game for the Mario Kart 8 promotion, I have a $20 Nintendo eShop card (I live in Canada, though that might be limited for you guys). Please message me, as I want to get Wii Party U for my girlfriend.

Koppai

Hey, everyone.

For those who don't care about their free game for the Mario Kart 8 promotion, I have a $20 Nintendo eShop card (I live in Canada, though that might be limited for you guys). Please message me, as I want to get Wii Party U for my girlfriend.
Yeah but the code didn't work for me, maybe it's still Canadian eshop only?

I have my code for trade for Senran Kagura :)

Fracas

#fuckonami
Hey guys, I really want the Mario Kart 8 Wii U bundle that just released, but it's hard for me to justify that kind of purchase. So, here's some stuff for sale to help offset the cost. Everything here is used, but is in good condition and in most cases complete. DLC is more than likely used. Prices don't include shipping; if you're interested in more than one item let me know and I will get you a shipping quote immediately. (Usually about ~$3 for a normal sized game, but obviously it'll be cheaper if you buy more than 1 thing)

Xbox 360
($25) South Park: The Stick of Truth
($8) Max Payne 3
($8) Ride to Hell: Retribution (bought as a joke to play with friends, did not disappoint)
($12) Remember Me, new and sealed
($13) Dead Island: Riptide, new and sealed
($10) DMC: Devil May Cry
($10) Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
($8) Medal of Honor: Warfighter, new and sealed
($13) Prototype 2 Collector's Edition contents, no game included
($14) Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition contents, no game included
($18) Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

I'm open to trade offers as well, as I'm guessing not many people want this stuff, lol.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
First off, positive Seller feedback to Last Uchiha & msdstc

Next up, If my prices are too high, let me know. I'm totally willing to negotiate. On to my stuff.

I have copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R for the Super Famicom for sale. They're both in very good condition, cart only. They're extras from a bundle of games I recently bought. I'd like to sell the pair for $35/shipped. I'd also consider trades for a Dark Souls II Steam key or other FC/SFC games.

I'm also considering selling my AIAIAI TMA-1 headphones. They have the original box, case, all the cables, and a still sealed set of earpads. I am the second owner, and they are in very good condition. I'm hoping for around $130/shipped.

I also have a new 1 TB WD Blue 3.5" hard drive up for sale. I purchased it in this very thread, but I needed a laptop drive. This is no fault of the seller, this was my own foolishness. I'll sell it for the same price I paid for it. $50/shipped. Or I'd trade it for a comparable laptop hard drive/SSD.

I am a Gold Seller. PM me if you're interested!

Positive buyer feedback for Lambtron! Just PMed you as a heads up.

jtkauff

Positive feedback for Hatchtag as a buyer for my Pokemon X eShop code in exchange for some target.com gift cards. Exchanged worked nice and smoothly.

XxCGSxX

WTS: Mario Kart 8 Club Nintendo US Code for free game.
Want: $20 paypal, $20 steam credit, $20 PSN credit or South Park Stick of Truth Steam code.
PM if interested.

Hatchtag

Banned
Positive feedback for Hatchtag as a buyer for my Pokemon X eShop code in exchange for some target.com gift cards. Exchanged worked nice and smoothly.

Positive feedback for jtkauff as well. Went very smoothly, code came in and worked fine.
Too bad i can't leave negative feedback for Nintendo lol. Having to have enough space to download the game before I could redeem it combined with having to redeem it by midnight PST damn near gave me a heart attack.

Prologue

Looking to sell

3DS XL BLUE -like new condition, barely used. Just played pokemon y for about 5 hours. Busy semester and now I'm applying to grad school and need some cash.

$130 ($150 if you get xl and pokemon y).

Edit: Gone! :)

Want to Trade:

I have a download code for one of New Super Mario Bros U/Pikmin 3/Wii Party U/Wind Waker HD for Wii U eShop in US/CAN.

Looking to exchange for an eShop download code for either Wii U or 3DS.

xaosslug

SELLING:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013)

specs:

2.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5
512gb PCIe-based Flash Storage
16GB RAM

accessories:

STM Grip Hardshell Minimalist Case (black)
Kuzy black keyboard cover (black)

miscellaneous infoes:

it's like new/barely used, comes with all packaging, and is covered for eligible hardware repairs and service under Apple's Limited Warranty until January 10, 2015.

i planned on going Mac when my ultrabook BSOD'd, but I managed to resurrect it (and upgrade the ram! :D) So, I think I'm gonna stick with PC for a bit...

asking:

$2100

i was NeoGAF Gold, right now I'm 26 each buying and selling with power status on both. So, buy with confidence! :D

Shady859

7-24-14 update name changed to Shady859 by mods to match my XBL and PSN names. Formerly $hady here on GAF, please see post #9857 (2 replies below this as proof from buyer who quoted this post)

SOLD
FS:
PS4 - Watch Dogs NEW & SEALED ->includes Best Buy Breakthrough Pack DLC Code
$48 Paypal gift or Amazon credit. US shipping only.

GAF +10 Seller (+1 more pending)
+58 on CAG -> shady859

Lemstar

NeoGAF Gold Seller

WTS:

US PlayStation Vita Slim (brand new - box has been opened, but system has never been used other than turning it on for verification that it's not broken) - on hold

OrP4lN9.png

Wii U

Selling Mario Kart 8 Free Game Promo Either: Super Mario Bros U, Pikmin 3, Windwaker HD or Wii Party U

Will take $20 in Amazon gift card.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Has anyone got a promo code for Super Mario Bros U UK?
Can pay via paypal.

ta9qi

Selling:
Mario Kart 8 Free Game Promo, one of these games:
1- Super Mario Bros U
2- Pikmin 3
3- Windwaker HD
4- Wii Party U

for 20$ paypal

outsidah

WTS:

Infamous Second Son PS4 - Limited Edition, DLC intact *not redeemed* Perfect Condition $30 shipped in US

Wolfenstein New Order PS4 - Perfect Condition, No DLC $45 Shipped in US

Dark Souls 2 PC - BRAND NEW, Unopened Collectors Edition $90 Shipped in US

Silfolion

Have
Tomb Raider steam key - $10
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $10
Bioshock 1 steam key - $5
Bioshock 2 steam key - $5
Medal of Honor: Warfighter origin key - $8
Batman Arkham Origin steam key - $8
Inversion steam key (US) - $5
Max Payne 3 steam key - $6