• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a long shot but I'll try. Looking to trade my PS vita (oled model) + some cash for X1 with kinect. Vita comes with official leather case, 16 GB memory stick and ffx physical copy. All in excellent condition.
Pm me with offers. Will send pics upon request. System was used barely.
I'm located in state of Delaware, US. Can do PayPal or Amazon gift.

WTB:
Xperia Tablet Z

I can give you an Xbox 1, by itself, without anything, for a Vita lol.

Rowena

Neo Member
I've got a Final fantasy a realm reborn 60 day game card. Bought it with my copy of the game but can't fit the game into my daily life. Looking for $25.00.

Will send code or ship the whole thing. PayPal as payment

bryehn

I'm looking to unload my Vita (PCH-1001 Wi-Fi). It's in excellent shape.

Includes: Hard case (from the launch bundle), charger/data cable, 2x4GB memory cards, AR Cards.

Asking $125 USD via PayPal. Will ship to Canada and USA only. Shipping will cost about $20 within continental USA, a bit less if you live in Ontario or Quebec. Serious inquiries only please.

vita.jpg

Edit: I'm also looking to sell a 2007-era 60GB PS3 (BC/Working). System, power and HDMI cables only. $100 USD, buyer pays shipping (which could be pretty pricy).

Edit 2: I found an old DS3 for the PS3, it's in pretty rough shape, but functional and paired. Shipping on the PS3 would be 30-40ish. Would sell the Vita and PS3 bundled for $200USD plus shipping.

Just a fair warning for members, Isleofsancroy@ Verizon.com is either a scammer, or a troll. He messaged me about my interest in Shenmue a while back and I asked for pictures. All he did was send a close up image of a random page in the game manual and a picture of the inside of the game case w/ 1 disc, saying "you got the important stuff anyway".

I would advise anyone not to deal with that person.

Geneijin

I'd tread with caution on that trade...
To be fair, if it was only the system without a controller and ac adapter, it'd be a comparable trade. GameStop sells the AC adapter for $70 used (imagine how much this is brand new) and a brand new Xbox One controller is $60. The going rate of a used PS4 system with a controller and power cord is roughly $300-$350 at most. The Xbox One would be worth about the same with a controller and ac adapter included, so subtracting a controller and ac adapter would make the Xbox One and Vita comparable in value. Still, guy doesn't even mention that, so I'm gonna be honest and say he's a scammer unless proven otherwise.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just a fair warning for members, Isleofsancroy@ Verizon.com is either a scammer, or a troll. He messaged me about my interest in Shenmue a while back and I asked for pictures. All he did was send a close up image of a random page in the game manual and a picture of the inside of the game case w/ 1 disc, saying "you got the important stuff anyway".

I would advise anyone not to deal with that person.

I wasn't going to post in the thread (I don't want to be reckless and harm anyone's reputation), but just to be on the safe side; I had a situation like this with that seller too. Not accusing anyone of anything but it was a little odd.

However, I had a vehicle issue pop up and I couldn't go through with the transaction anyway.

A console without cords/controller heavily implies a stolen one. Of course I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but that was my first reaction.

789shadow

Banned
I wasn't going to post in the thread (I don't want to be reckless and harm anyone's reputation), but just to be on the safe side; I had a situation like this with that seller too. Not accusing anyone of anything but it was a little odd.

However, I had a vehicle issue pop up and I couldn't go through with the transaction anyway.
Hmm.......I was talking to him about the Wii Classic Controller Pro I posted above, but now I'm not so sure.......

coopolon

WTB
discounted eshop credit
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3ds (cart only is fine)
super mario 3d world (cart only is fine)

Can pay with paypal or amazon credit

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Positive buyer feedback for Liquid_015. Absolute pleasure to deal with.

WTB:
Vita games!!!!

Killzone
Need For Speed
Hot Shots Golf
Borderlands 2
God Of War Collection

Basically if you have some that you dont want, let me know what you have and what you'd be willing to sell for.

Geneijin

A console without cords/controller heavily implies a stolen one. Of course I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but that was my first reaction.
Not necessarily. I remember (not here) people selling slim 360 systems only because the hard drive, ac adapter and controller were worth as much as trading everything together with the slim 360 to GameStop. Hell, I made more doing that and trading the system only to BestBuy :lol

hitsugi

WTB:

Guild Wars 2 key for PC.

Super Street Fighter IV for PS3. Something went wrong with mine and it rarely loads the intro. If I can get the intro to start loading, I can skip it and play.. no issues. But if it gets stuck it's over until I turn my PS3 off / on or try cycling the disc numerous times.

AwRy108

WTB:

Super Street Fighter IV for PS3. Something went wrong with mine and it rarely loads the intro. If I can get the intro to start loading, I can skip it and play.. no issues. But if it gets stuck it's over until I turn my PS3 off / on or try cycling the disc numerous times.

Did you try deleting all of the install/update data off the HDD and then re-installing?

paolo11

WTS

Infamous 1 non GH version PS3
Shenmue 2 Xbox

WTT or What I really need

PS4 Controller
WiiU Pro Controller
Bravely Default

Great Five Maskman Robot Sentai (this is a hard to find but I might as well see if some one sells it over here).

Riddy

Positive feedback for

JLateralus
twentytwo22

[WTS]

GBASP Red in near-mint condition (amazing considering its age)
$43 shipped
Will trade for 1 Year PS+

[WTB]

1-Year PS+
Offering $40

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
For Sale

fk3O60b.png

Brand new, factory sealed Playstation 4 - $350

Brand new, factory sealed Xbox One - Day One Edition - $450 - SOLD

Pics provided on request. I would have done it already, but I'm at work, and those are currently in my (weather-controlled) storage unit.

I've had these since launch, and between helping my family move, renovate the new place, work being a bear, and a million other things, I haven't had time to even pull these out of storage and play them. Now, I'm still short on time, and I could use the money. My loss, your gain.

Both of these prices include shipping within the contiguous United States. Offers from outside that area are welcome, but PM me with your area so I can work out what shipping will cost.

If you're looking up my feedback, I haven't sold anything here in a while, but I was one of the original GAF Gold members. Not to mention, a few mods/members here have the resources to easily track me down. Please deal with confidence!

Raptor

How can I calculate the paypal fee if I will be the one paying and want to cover that fee, can't be a paypal gift since Im in Mexico.

sojour

Positive feedback for Smitty3000, sold me Super Mario 3D Land. Well (maybe a bit too well) packaged. Thanks for the transaction.

Mdesilva

WTB (Trade?)

•Super Metroid Wii U code (this was an available reward on Club Nintendo, so I'm looking for someone who got a code and kept it)

I'll give you codes for one or two of the games they have up right now on Club Nintendo in exchange for it (if you'd rather get some of next month's games I can get you them when they're updated on Sunday)

PM me if interested.

Borman

FS:
(US Version)
Super Mario 3d World for the WiiU, complete with game, manual, and case. Excellent condition. $41 shipped.

wHE6gUi.jpg

SOLD

Bravely Default 3ds Sealed
Asking 90$ shipped in the US, gifted or the fee paid. Minor edge damage from shipping, which seems to be the norm on just about all of these things, but seems to be less than some that I saw online.

M2ZPYxk.jpg

SOLD

ryuen

Accepting PayPal payments. +4% for invoice. +6 seller on here!

BMeDMQx.jpg

$27 shipped

QPUgChv.jpg

Yakuza 2 (Complete in Box) - $50 shipped
Saturn Bomberman (Case Only) - SOLD
Sonic CD (CiB) - $20 shipped
Street Fighter Alpha Saturn (CiB) - SOLD
JSRF Soundtrack (Brand new in shrink) - $15 shipped

10368256_10100293883606953_2820162104438854970_n.jpg

VNDS 2013 Jordan V Grape Size 9.5 - $175 shipped
VNDS 2013 Jordan V Fire Red Size 9.5 - SOLD

Danferno

Bit of a niche product, but here goes. This is an IR extension kit consisting of an IR receiver, distribution block, and 4 single emitters. The block replicates the signal to multiple emitters, each of which is affixed to the device using sticky tape. I used this in my home theater setup in which an older Logitech Harmony Remote in my living room could control all my equipment located in the basement (have a jet engine XBox360? Hah! Who cares!). Extremely reliable. You can use standard 3.5mm cables to extend the receiver length if necessary.

I purchased it new for about $120 a year or two ago. There are different models that are cheaper, but this one is capable of handling the higher frequency IR signals used by some esoteric cable boxes (UVerse, I believe).

I no longer have a use for it as I changed to a different remote. Asking $40 shipped to the US. Paypal or Amazon please. Send me a PM if you're interested or have any questions.

14537817496_dcdfffd437_z.jpg

14559256924_bb79d22cb0_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom