• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS(US Only)
PS3 Slim 250gb plus 29 games - $380. Paypal gift. The system is in great condition, has a small mark on top. Comes with power cord, a/v cable and usb cord. All games tested and work.
Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4, Socom Confrontation, Oblivion, The Shivering Isles, Infamous, Infamous 2, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Yakuza 3, Yakuza 4, Fallout 3 Game of the year edition, Red Dead Redemption Special Edition, God of War 3, God of War Acsension, Heavy Rain, Assassins Creed 2, Uncharted 2, Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition, Grand Theft Auto 4, Warhawk, Dragon Age Origins, Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Rising, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, Just Cause 2, Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Ni No Kuni, Mortal Kombat, Resonance of Fate.
8tgsQhgl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Animal Crossing New Leaf(3DS) - $30. Paypal gift. Like new condition game was barely played.
dvanzful.jpg

yqfKWjal.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Shin Megami Tensei IV - $30. Paypal gift. Case and cart is in great condition.
4xvmcP0l.jpg

CcxJo9bl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Legend of Legaia(PS1) - $30. Case has some cracks. Paypal gift only

7M235G7l.jpg
llCLJcdl.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Brave Fencer Musashi(PS1) - $43. Paypal gift only. No manual, back of case does have a crack.

IHrYjzYl.jpg

UkSbkNIl.jpg

kuu3TG1l.jpg

WTS(US Only)
Beyond Two Souls(PS2) - $25. Paypal gift. Disc and case are in perfect condition. The game didn't come with a manual.

GTFnBPul.jpg

DWzwfQPl.jpg

Positive seller feedback for BeEatNU. Bought two of his 770s off of him, he overnighted them to me and didn't mention in his listing that they were still sealed and new. Absolutely amazing.

ardaakoluk

Neo Member
super positive feedback for chuckycem great guy and gave me a great deal too.Hassle free swap

WTB
5$ digital codes
prefer paying with amazon

Istaerion

Can someone explain to me the Paypal gift vs normal paypal transaction? I keep seeing people saying "Gift" option.

A Gift payment is a method of sending someone funds without having it be treated as an actual transaction by PayPal. Considering such, you're not subject to the normal transactional fees, but this comes at the cost of virtually no security or support should things go awry.

WTS:

Games

Wii:
Rhythm Heaven Fever - $15 shipped
Smash Bros. Brawl - $23 shipped

PS3:
FFX/X-2 HD Limited Edition (Includes Artbook) - $35 shipped

3DS:
SMT IV Artbook/Box/CD (GAME not included): $15 shipped, or trade for Shovel Knight Wii U code

TV

Justified Seasons 1-4 (4 is Blu-ray): $60 shipped
Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo: $30 shipped
Girls Season 1: $15 shipped
Veep Season 1: $15 shipped

PM if interested, GAF Gold, buy with confidence! Paypal preferred!

WTB XBL credit CHEAP. Looking for 15 bucks worth or more depending on pricing. I know a bunch of people here got a ton of it for free and are selling it cheap so hit me up. My son wants Guacamelee.

Phil S.

Banned
Hello everyone.

I have 149 Positive feedback on eBay with zero negative feedback.

I also have 131 total trades on GameTZ with 100% positive feedback with 106 different traders.

I'd like to sell these games:

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz (Vita) (Complete) - $19
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams (GBA) (Complete) - $30

I'd like these games:

Killzone: Mercenary (Vita)
Borderlands 2 (Vita)

Thanks all. I hope to have some fun trading/buying/selling with you all!

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I'm selling a BenQ XL2420TX 120hz 3D monitor with glasses, cover, controller, etc etc.

$300 shipped to US, outside of US I can ship but just cover whatever costs are over the $300 tag.

Perfect condition. Lightboost-able. 3D works totally stellar.

01_by_aloo81-d7qa1ms.jpg

3d_capable__by_aloo81-d7qa1me.jpg

it_tilts__by_aloo81-d7qa1m4.jpg

Hope we can get this done thanks!

Any questions or requested pictures and I'll provide it.

sense

WTS

Wolfenstein PS4 - Like new. Bought it last week and finished it today. still has that doom beta thing in unused Looking at 35$ shipped. lemme know thanks

ED Cantu

I have XBOX live $5 codes that I don‘t plan to use abymore, and I would like yo trade them for PSN.

I have $30 to trade for $20 PSN but if you want less we can make a deal, so PM me if interested.

liezryou

Positive feedback for Liezryou

positive seller feedback for liezryou

Positive feedback for liezryou

Positive feedback for liezryou

You da man with the master divinity:OS plan bra! Thanks again!

+This guy is awesome. All of the stuff I asked for was quick, and he was nice enough to walk me through paypal stuff. Good times.

Right this is how this works, I'm suppose to report positive feedback?

Positive seller feedback for liezryou

Positive seller feedback for liezryou

Got Witcher 3 & Alien: Isolation

More +++ feedback for liezryou, gifts were sent immediately after payment

Likewise, Positive Buyer Feedback for:
Speevy
JadeD
thequickandthedead
TriniTrin
jg4xchamp
blainethemono
silvur
spk

Nayhova

Neo Member
Positive feedback for battousai11. Bought a physical copy of Mario Kart 8 for Wii U. Perfect condition and shipped out fast.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Positive feedback for Castcoder. Sent me the code mere minutes after payment.

WTS:

Ultra Violet Codes:
Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $2
X-Men 2 - $2

Xbox 360 code:

Tomb Raider(2013 game) - $9

PSVita:

Walking Dead Season 1 code: - $9

I have 100% Positive feedback on here as a buyer and seller. Same with ebay and Amazon.

Please PM me with any questions/concerns, thank you!

WTB or Trade for:

XBL Point cards for cheap! Please PM me, thanks!

Kobiekun

Edit: SOLD

WTS: Mario Kart 8 eShop game code $20

The Club Nintendo coins are not included. Tell me which game you want, and I'll make the selection and send you the code.

PayPal only please. 100% (206) positive feedback on eBay; username available on request.

Want To Buy: Silent Hill (PS1) and Silent Hill 3 (PS2), also Shadow Hearts Covenant (PS2)

Live in Vancouver, so would need to ship to Canada. PM me if you're looking to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom