• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermadas

Selling

Prices on physical items include shipping with USPS first-class in the lower 48.

Bloodborne (sealed) - $47
Wii Remote (Luigi themed; Motion+ built-in; Never used - It came as a pack in with NintendoLand so it comes without original packaging) - $26

(Frozen Planet in this pic has been sold)
2c4nPsZ.jpg
Nuclear Throne (Steam gift) - $4

Want

Paypal

Trading only

My Gold Mario amiibo (New in box) for your Rosalina or Captain Falcon amiibo (unpackaged is fine).

Positive feedback for seller TAFK. Bought a wireless PS2 controller after discussion in the PS2 thread. Thanks!

Positive feedback for seller CoachKevin. Thanks for the GBA!

wilflare

WTB

Wii Virtual Console 3DS Digital Games (NA Only) - any! esp those Club Nintendo Rewards
  • 3DS Paper Mario Sticker Star
  • 3DS Crossword Plus
  • Wii VC N64 Mario Kart 64

3DS/NDS Retail Games (NA Only) - CIB preferred
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
  • Cave Story 3D
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • NDS Tetris DS
  • NDS Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  • NDS Trauma Center

Wii U Digital Games (NA Only)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Pikmin 3
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

----
WTS

PS4 Witcher 3 CE Pre-order from Amazon.com
I'll switch the shipping address to you and you can pay me in Amazon GC which I'll use to pay off the entire order.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KSN7NR2/?tag=neogaf0e-20

- Open to offers
- Reason for selling: don't wanna get too attached to things and clutter up my place.

Seriously wondering - are those types of sales allowed?

Like I don't care if he eventually resolves it via refunds, I'm more-so wondering if that sort of "lets avoid the issue" and "lets not mention I'm not selling what I said I'm selling" is even decent behavior. God knows how much he made off this :/

I don't know, it just irritates me.

No, they are not allowed, and the practice of selling MSDN keys is SCUMMY. Why they are allowed here I have no knowledge of and won't try to backseat moderate, but it certainly should not be allowed imo.

As a MS MVP I too have access to MSDN and can get keys for anything I want. It explicitely states that they are for YOU and are not to be sold, and it's unfortunate that I see people abusing this program for everyone by trying to make a quick buck. I personally would have never even thought to sell my keys, that just isn't decent behavior and is not right.

Not only is it scummy on the seller for abusing this, but it also ends up screwing over the people that buy them, knowing where the keys came from or not. Truly unfortunate :/.

I hate to add fuel to this fire and continue to talk about this, but I really advise anyone against selling MSDN keys, and advise people to always ask and pry where people are getting these cheap keys to sell to you. As always, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

Oh yeah, I absolutely agree. I just meant to say that I think (hope) he is trying to do the best he can going forward. Whether that's enough, I can't say. I didn't buy from him. The fact that a couple who did have said they are happy to have gotten working keys or a refund is encouraging. Again, whether or not anyone will buy from him, well, we'll see. He MUST be clear in future listings and chances are that'll deter most folks.

But I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt here. Did he know they were grey market keys? Obviously. Did he know it might be a problem? I don't know. It seems likely. And that's shitty. However, he is a Platinum trader. The highest someone can get in B/S/T. The fact that we've only had a handful of members say they've had issues out of all those transactions hopefully means the vast majority of his wares have been and continue to be good. If this is the beginning of every single key he sold failing, well, we'll see soon enough.

I just don't think we can stop someone from selling a non-illegal item here. Shit, we don't even stop people with negative feedback from trying to sell here. And the fact is, no one has left him negative feedback.

Hopefully everything is peachy-keen going forward. I think the most we can do as a community is to push openness and accountability.
You guys are giving this seller too much leeway. He knows exactly what these keys are. He knows what he is doing. On the off chance that he doesn't, he shouldn't be doing it then. Getting Platinum trader isn't hard when you are selling discounted keys. Again the number of people that have had issues with him are the ones we know of, there could be more.

The thing is, if they are from MSDN (and it looks like they are from the info in this thread), it IS illegal to sell those keys. So yea...

You say you want to push for push openness and accountability, yet are not holding this seller accountable.

It's not entirely the same, but I wanted to mention that key-reselling sites (steam keys especially) are banned on GAF exactly to avoid that people run into these kinds of problems. You never know where keys are coming from or how long they will work. Second, none of the money goes to the publishers (or MS in this case).

I think many here knew what was happening but just turned a blind eye, might be a good time to lay down some new rules (or enforce existing ones)

You guys are giving this seller too much leeway. He knows exactly what these keys are. He knows what he is doing. On the off chance that he doesn't, he shouldn't be doing it then. Getting Platinum trader isn't hard when you are selling discounted keys. Again the number of people that have had issues with him are the ones we know of, there could be more.

The thing is, if they are from MSDN (and it looks like they are from the info in this thread), it IS illegal to sell those keys. So yea...

You say you want to push for push openness and accountability, yet are not holding this selling accountable.

Two things:

1. It's not our responsibility to hold this seller accountable. Public opinion does that initially, but who can sell here and what they can sell is listed in the OP. If it's illegal, then it's not okay. But the moderation team here at GAF has decided to let the seller continue transacting here for now. That's important, ultimately. We all transact at the pleasure of the moderation team, and, ultimately, we have to abide by that decision.

2. Openness and accountability happens naturally here. We all are aware of this seller's tactics now, and the leeway he's showing while trying to make amends is enough for him to remain for now.

Like I said earlier, moving forward, we'll have exact standards regarding the nature of selling similar items. If anyone tries this again, the rules in the OP won't allow for any leeway.

It's not entirely the same, but I wanted to mention that key-reselling sites (steam keys especially) are banned on GAF exactly to avoid that people run into these kinds of problems. You never know where keys are coming from or how long they will work. Second, none of the money goes to the publishers (or MS in this case).

I think many here knew what was happening but just turned a blind eye, might be a good time to lay down some new rules (or enforce existing ones)

To be honest, I really never thought about it - since I work at a university where these things are readily available, it always seemed like he was acquiring copies legally. The idea of reselling never crossed my mind. However, I also never considered his posts since I wasn't in that market, so perhaps it was far more obvious to others than I.

jamsy

No, they are not allowed, and the practice of selling MSDN keys is SCUMMY. Why they are allowed here I have no knowledge of and won't try to backseat moderate, but it certainly should not be allowed imo.

As a MS MVP I too have access to MSDN and can get keys for anything I want. It explicitely states that they are for YOU and are not to be sold, and it's unfortunate that I see people abusing this program for everyone by trying to make a quick buck. I personally would have never even thought to sell my keys, that just isn't decent behavior and is not right.

Not only is it scummy on the seller for abusing this, but it also ends up screwing over the people that buy them, knowing where the keys came from or not. Truly unfortunate :/.

I hate to add fuel to this fire and continue to talk about this, but I really advise anyone against selling MSDN keys, and advise people to always ask and pry where people are getting these cheap keys to sell to you. As always, if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.

Yeah I'm kinda surprised the mods (or the folks running this thread) are taking it so easy on this particular seller. I was under the impression anything illegal (or even borderline illegal, as is the case with some of the piracy-related items) was strictly prohibited here.

Also, I'm not sure why being a Platinum seller is supposed to shield this person from repercussions. Just because the majority of his buyers are happy with the product (so far), does not mean he wasn't doing something shady to begin with. Just my 2 cents.

Istaerion

I think the most hilarious aspect of this whole thing is all these folks treating him as some sort of example for customer service whereas he's just covering his ass and issuing temporary solutions or offering refunds after much hassle for something that should have been clear months ago for his buyers.

Nevermind the fact that his keys are EXACTLY the same as all the keys being sold on Reddit and various other sites for $15-20 (sometimes $25-30) by far more reputable people. His are being sold for a 50% or more mark-up, and we don't even know if he's the source or just a third party.

I don't mean to assume he's just reselling keys he buys elsewhere or not, but it's something to heavily consider considering the facts. I also don't appreciate him handling the issue privately as it's very clear he needs to come out publicly; if this happened to any other seller, they would have been burned at the stake so to speak.

I think the most hilarious aspect of this whole thing is all these folks treating him as some sort of example for customer service whereas he's just covering his ass and issuing temporary solutions or offering refunds after much hassle for something that should have been clear months ago for his buyers.

Nevermind the fact that his keys are EXACTLY the same as all the keys being sold on Reddit and various other sites for $15-20 (sometimes $25-30) by far more reputable people, whereas his are being sold for a 50% or more mark-up.

I don't know if he's just reselling keys he buys elsewhere or not, but it's something to heavily consider. I also don't appreciate him handling the issue privately as it's very clear he needs to come out publicly; if this happened to any other seller, they would have been burned at the stake so to speak.

Well, technically, covering your ass is a form of customer service.

And -we should let the moderation team sort it out. Is it scummy? Yeah, looks that way. A scam? Yeah, looks that way.

But I won't burn anyone at the stake so quickly. If no public information is found out, we might never know. But the moderators are the arbiters of such decisions, not us. Until they make a call, I'm not going to fault someone for actually doing something good even if fear of being caught is the only motivation.

paolo11

Nevermind the fact that his keys are EXACTLY the same as all the keys being sold on Reddit and various other sites for $15-20 (sometimes $25-30) by far more reputable people. His are being sold for a 50% or more mark-up, and we don't even know if he's the source or just a third party.

I don't mean to assume he's just reselling keys he buys elsewhere or not, but it's something to heavily consider considering the facts. I also don't appreciate him handling the issue privately as it's very clear he needs to come out publicly; if this happened to any other seller, they would have been burned at the stake so to speak.

Are the keys sold on Reddit MSDN keys meaning it will not work one day?

Istaerion

Well, technically, covering your ass is a form of customer service.

And -we should let the moderation team sort it out. Is it scummy? Yeah, looks that way. A scam? Yeah, looks that way.

But I won't burn anyone at the stake so quickly. If no public information is found out, we might never know. But the moderators are the arbiters of such decisions, not us. Until they make a call, I'm not going to fault someone for actually doing something good even if fear of being caught is the only motivation.

The problem with that logic is basically saying it's okay for sellers to sell faulty goods knowing in advance it will likely encounter issues but make it all okay later on by providing a remedy or refund after the fact. It's basically a free-interest loan.

Fixing your mistake after the fact is hardly a sign of good customer service. Sure, it's technically customer service all-in-all, but hardly something I'd consider beneficial let alone something to aspire to. I wouldn't be happy at all in this situation were I one of his customers since a refund is the bare minimum I would expect out of this whole show.

Are the keys sold on Reddit MSDN keys meaning it will not work one day?

It's very likely considering the nature. I've purchased several from Reddit and never encountered any issues, but at least it was made clear to me that it could very well be a possibility.

This issue is something different as they were being sold as full-fledged keys due to lack of any disclaimer. He's doing something NOW to remedy the issue, but this shouldn't have even been a thing in the first place.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Has threetri333 posted since this? If he's stopped selling and running his show with this that's pretty telling as he was hitting the top of the page consistently.

The problem with that logic is basically saying it's okay for sellers to sell faulty goods knowing in advance it will likely encounter issues but make it all okay later on by providing a remedy or refund after the fact. It's basically a free-interest loan.

Fixing your mistake after the fact is hardly a sign of good customer service. Sure, it's technically customer service all-in-all, but hardly something I'd consider beneficial let alone something to aspire to. I wouldn't be happy at all in this situation were I one of his customers since a refund is the bare minimum I would expect out of this whole show.

It's very likely considering the nature. I've purchased several from Reddit and never encountered any issues, but at least it was made clear to me that it could very well be a possibility.

This issue is something different as they were being sold as full-fledged keys due to lack of any disclaimer. He's doing something NOW to remedy the issue, but this shouldn't have even been a thing in the first place.

I agree completely with you. But until a decision is made, trying to make amends to purchasers is an option for that person. Personally, the general thread needs an explanation.

But I doubt we'll get one. And to be clear - I'm not okay with any illegal or possibly dubious items being sold here. But if it happens, and the user hasn't yet been banned, I'd want for the purchaser to work with the seller as long as possible. Since everything occurs here outside of moderator involvement, that's the best hope for a buyer since we're technically on our own unless the seller decides to just refund.

I doubt that will ever happen, but at least something is occurring. Even if that something is a halfhearted effort.

Bogus

I'm looking to sell a 3G / WiFi PlayStation Vita in addition to a GameBoy Micro. Neither device has seen much use, and we're trying to downsize the amount of clutter in our home.

I would greatly prefer to sell each item in a bundle if possible (as described below). Feel free to send a PM if you have any interest.

Playstation VITA 3G / WiFi bundle ($175.00)
Includes:
  • PS Vita system (original box, charger, SIM card, and documentation included)
  • Tearaway (case included, but no manual)
  • 4GB Memory card
  • 16GB Memory card
Notes:
  • Minor scuff marks are visible on the rear touchpad of the Vita. The touchpad is perfectly functional, and otherwise the device is in like-new condition.
  • Minor mura effect (inky black splotching) appears on the OLED when the screen is completely black (like during a loading screen) while playing in a dark room. The effect is completely unnoticeable otherwise (and it was there when I bought the system new -- it hasn't gotten worse in the past year and a half). The screen itself is pristine; incredibly vibrant with no dead pixels or blemishes. From what I've read, this is a very common effect with the Vita (and with OLED screens in general), but admittedly I don't know much about it; I just know that I've hardly noticed it.
  • I did a terrible job applying the screen protector, but if you can ignore that, then hey, bonus! :)
Vita (package) said:
Vita (front) said:
Vita (back) said:

GameBoy Micro bundle ($75.00)
Includes:
  • Silver GameBoy Micro (no box, charger, or documentation included)
  • Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's Island (no case or manual)
  • Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (no case or manual)
  • Drill Dozer (no case or manual)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap (no case or manual)
  • Golden Sun (no case or manual)
Notes:
  • Neither of the Micro's shoulder buttons register presses. I'm not sure why they're nonfunctional; my guess is that they need to be cleaned, but I don't trust myself to take this thing apart without losing a screw or breaking it. I originally bought the device used five years ago, and the left shoulder button only worked intermittently at the time. The rest of the buttons work perfectly and feel great, but this one is definitely a fixer-upper.
  • Minor scuffs are visible on the chassis and faceplate of the Micro. The screen underneath is unmarked.
Micro (package) said:

WTS:

Final Fantasy XV Xbox One demo code - $15
Donkey Kong Country GBA - $15
Donkey Kong Country 2 GBA - $15
Pokemon Sapphire - $15

I'll take payment by Paypal gift or Amazon and Best Buy gift cards.

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Price: $40

Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Price: $25

Game: Zombie Army Trilogy
Price: $18

Game: Depth
Price: $8

Game: Onikira - Demon Killer
Price: $2

Accepting Paypal sent as gift in US$.
All games are Steam gifts and RoW (region free), will be sent to your Steam account or mail.
I'm quite busy these days, so I apologize in advance if I might be slow with responses.

turbocat

Prices are negotiable. PM me!

WTS:

US PSN Codes
Metal Slug 3 PSN code (PS4/PS3/Vita) - $8

Steam Gifts
Cthulhu Saves The World - $1
Don't Starve - $6

4GB Vita card - $5 shipped

WTB

Pokemon XD
Pokemon HeartGold (preferably complete)
Pokemon Crystal
Danganronpa 2

I accept and pay with PayPal gifts as payment. PM me!

Riddy

Am I happy about the transaction in general? No
Do I appreciate being sold a key that isn't genuine? No
Am I glad that I was given a new one to not make my buy a complete waste? Yes

No one here is asking for a medal of honor recommendation. The fact of the matter is, threetri333 could have ignored my messages and run off with the ridiculous amount of profit he made. Instead, he responded and sorted me out, even if it may be a temporary solution. He assured me that if it ever happens again that he will take care of me, and that is the best I can ask out of this situation. I already decided to just buy a real key when this happens again.

I do feel he needs to be more transparent about his keys, and any buyers who request a refund should be handed one. Even though he was apparently honest with users who asked him directly, withholding information is still a form of lying. Personally, even though I'm not in a position where I can throw away $50 dollars, it's very hard for me to complain about paying $50 for a $150 key, and morally speaking, I've gotten about $50 dollars worth imo.

WTB

Danganronpa 1+2
Dark Souls Design Works
Bayonetta 2
Driveclub
Dark Souls: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4)

WTT/WTS:
N3DSXL Monster Hunter LE: Comes with game preloaded, a 32GB microsd card, a charger, screen protectors (already applied), a carrying case, Monster Hunter 4U collectors edition cleaning cloth (pictured), and a n3DSXL docking station (Nintendo brand imported from JP).
Still iffy on parting with this, so asking $320 right now. Willing to talk it out.
Virtue's Last Reward Red Watch Pre-order bonus.
Although its not sealed, its never been opened. Came with the 3ds version. I don't know what to ask for this so I'll list it at $100. Willing to throw in my sealed second copy of VLR in for $130 total.

Wind Waker HD: $110
Majora's: $80
Smash: $30
Mario 3D: $30
Link: $30
Kinect: $20

Feel free to make offers.

Xeroblade

Don't like the prices? offer me something please. Help me get rid of this stuff!

Have:

Acekard 2i - Offer

Genesis: - (If you buy one of the more expensive games i will throw in one of the cheap games for free) All Good Condition
Sega Genesis 3 Console (includes 3 controllers, 1st party, 2 3rd party) - $25
Bundle pictured - $50
Cool Spot - (No Manual) $5
Ghoul's N Ghosts - (No Manual) $15
Eternal Champions - (No Manual) $5
Sonic Spinball - $3
Sonic & Knuckles - $12
Rocket Knight Adventures - $14
The Lion King - $5
Sonic 2 - Free with purchase

Gamecube:

All in good/great condition and complete unless noted.
Sonic Gems Collection - $10
Veiwtiful Joe -$7
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3 -$7
Rave Master - (No Manual) $10
Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc - $20
LOTR: The Third Age - $6
Mario Party 4 - $40
Mario Kart Double Dash - $34
Sega Soccer Slam - $10
F-Zero GX - $34
Ultimate Muscle - $25
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox 360: (all games complete and in great condition)
Lost Odyssey -$15
Magna Carta 2 - $22
Bully - $24
Alan Wake Limited Edition (Sealed) - $37

PS3: (all complete and in excellent condition)

Ni No Kuni (black label) With guide (includes Gold Hurley code) - $26
Tales of Graces F - $20
Tales of Xillia Limited Edition (sealed) - $36 - Both Tales games for $45
Uncharted 2 and 3 (sealed) - $10
God of War Ascension - $10
Star Ocean The Last Hope International (sealed) - $15
Ico & Shadow of the Colossus - $12
Demon's Souls - $9

PS4
Wolfenstein The New Order (sealed) - $20

PC
Far Cry 4 Uplay key - $18

Zune HD 16GB - $45 shipped (have pics)

The player works great and has a screen protector on it. scratches on the back, normal wear and tear. comes with charge cable and car radio adapter.

Want:

Paypal

IronRinn

NeoGAF Plus Seller.

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Mechandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Mass Effect 2 Tali Lithograph $50.00/$51.50. 9" x 12" Not signed or numbered. Excellent condition. Ships flat. SOLD

Toys

Ghost in the Shell S.A.C. 2nd GIG Motoko Kusanagi 1/7 PVC Figure Vice $160.00 + shipping. Displayed for a time but it's mostly been sitting in a box in my closet. Some wear to the box (specifically on the left side, as seen in the pic) but the figure is in excellent condition and is complete with stand, pistol, and instruction sheet.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

White Game Boy Advance $25.00/$25.75 Tested and working. Comes complete with box and paperwork. Unit has a small chip by the lower, left corner of the screen, near the Select button. The box is a little beat up. I can provide more pictures if you wish. SOLD

Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 $20.00/$20.60 Complete with manuals. Slight crease on the side of the box. SOLD

Metroid: Zero Mission $55.00/$56.65 Complete and in excellent condition with three flaws (Back, top right edge, back bottom right corner, and on the bottom of the right side) which can be seen in the pics below. Manuals show some wear. SOLD

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $100.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $40.00/$41.25. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $25.00/$25.75. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.
1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.
ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is uncluded and intact.
6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.
k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

Final Fantasy XIII $20.00/$20.65 There are two small dents at the buttom edge of the front cover. There is also a wrinkle at the lower, left corner of the back cover. SOLD

DVDs

Samurai Jack: Seasons 1-4 $50.00/$51.50 Complete and in excellent condition. SOLD

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $45.00/$46.35. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Criterion Trio: Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Seven Samurai $30.00/$31.00. Seven Samurai has come wear on the corners and spine. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force Seasons 1-7 and Aqua Patrol Squad 1 $45.00/$46.35. Entirely too much ATHF. All in excellent condition. SOLD

Slowly trying to migrate as much stuff off of eBay to here. I update periodically, so keep an eye out!

Postive feedback for WhatRobEats

Had an issue on my end and we were able to work through it with no issues. Awesome seller and would have no problem recommending him in the future.

Prodigal

Banned
This whole threetri situation is extra frustrating for me because when I was selling completely legit, retail Windows keys I had to slightly undercut him to get any bites. But anyway, if you're one of the few people who have bought Windows keys from me in the past, rest assured - they are retail and won't deactivate on you! Hah.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Postive feedback for WhatRobEats

Had an issue on my end and we were able to work through it with no issues. Awesome seller and would have no problem recommending him in the future.

Likewise. Positive buyer feedback for BulletBees

Karish

SELLING: iPaid Air 64GB w/ Keyboard Case

This item is in great condition, only issue is the small dent by speaker grill you can see pictured. Keyboard case is the popular Anker brand from Amazon. This is an amazing dean and I can FedEx 2-day ship it to the buyer.

$300 shipped.

ibz7Igr6JC40tX.jpg

i8uVJ3YBzYlNw.jpg

iVizYcRuyss9x.jpg

Zaheer

WTS/WTT - PayPal only

Mortal Kombat X Kollector's Import Edition (PS4) - $250 OR BEST OFFER

91vuT%2BD7w6L._SL1500_.jpg

Will send screenshot of purchase as soon as I have received payment and will send tracking information as soon as it's available. This will come with the Goro playable character DLC.

Amiibo

Two Gold Marios

gold+mario+amiibo.jpg

$35 each or will trade for a NA New-in-box Lucario, Meta Knight, or Pit.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition - $250

101867_1_LELG.jpg

the-witcher-3-GAL2.jpg

Have these available for PS4, XBO, and PC. THE XBOX ONE VERSION IS THE ONLY EDITION COMES WITH THE TWO GWENT CARD DECKS AND CLOTH MAP! Tell me which one you want. Will send screenshot of purchase as soon as I have received payment and will send tracking information as soon as it's available.

maxcriden

So dudes, I'm kind of toying with the idea of saving up for a PS3 and/or Vita and I'm not sure which I want or why or...how soon. So I'm looking to y'all for advice if possible.

I'd make a thread but, you know <--

I'm trying to figure out what a good price would be for either. It's surprisingly tough though with so many models out there. Like, Vita Slim vs. OLED, or PS3 and its various BC, non-BC, and HD size models.

I'm not even sure if there are enough games on either system to be appealing. Ideally I'd like a BC PS3 so I could get rid of my PS2, because if I'm remembering right it would play PSX + PS2 + PS3 games.

With that said, would my PS2 games thru a BC PS3 look as good as they look through component cables? If not, I don't think I want a BC model unless there's some other benefit. I'm pretty pleased with how most PS2 games upscale through component.

Also, and I realize this isn't the most appropriate place to ask this but I wasn't sure where to do so--I tend to really be into Nintendo games and those similar, i.e. kind of cutesy platformers, your Puppeteers and your Sly 4s and the like. I also like offbeat, quirky games. It's unusual for me to play anything above a T rating at most. I know PSX and PS2 have tons of games that fit this bill. Do PS3 and Vita fit this criteria as well? (Is the PSN store, like, is there a list somewhere of everything available on there?)

So, just some various questions if you might indulge me. Thanks for your time, all.

I would go ps3 for sure. Don't bother with a BC model, keep your ps2.

This. The BC models almost always break, and the Vita exclusive games (tearaway, specifically) aren't enough to justify going handheld over console in this case.

Go with a Slim PS3 (or whatever the newest model is), and don't look back.

I'm gonna split this post up in to two sections. One being what I want to buy and the other being my opinion on the whole Windows key thing.

Windows Keys: I think that if there's a chance it can be shut down then it shouldn't be allowed here. What happens if someone pays $55 for the key and isn't told where it is from.. then the user gets banned and never returns? Sure the buyer can email the seller but they may choose to do nothing about it. Paypal claim? If it was a gift payment (which most transactions on here are) then there isn't much Paypal can do. It's a risk to take when purchasing a key and unfortunately some do take it. I was in the market for a Windows key when I just built my computer but I made sure not to buy from him as I wasn't sure where it was from. I wound up getting a spare retail key from my buddy for free.

I don't think this should be allowed but that is just my two cents. If it continues.. my life doesn't change and I just won't look at the posts for it.

---

WTB:

Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Steam) $3
Far Cry 4 (uplay/steam) $10
Cities Skyline (Steam) $15
Sunset Overdrive (XBO) $15

Thanks!

Palom

I have a few random video game items I'd like to sell. Lower 48 US only, please. Prices include shipping. Click to see larger/more images.

Want to Sell:

SNES Donkey Kong Country - cart only - Good - $20
PS1 Breath of Fire III - Good - $30
PS1 Lunar 2 Eternal Blue complete - Everything inside is Very Good to Like New, outer box is Good - sold
PS2 Arc the Lad End of Darkness - Good - $12
PS2 Simpsons Hit & Run - Acceptable - $10
PS3 Star Ocean Last Hope International - Good - $20

I also have some 1989 trading cards from the Batman movie and Ninja Turtles cartoon to get rid of. Not sure what to do with these. If anyone is interested, let me know.

I'll take PayPal or Amazon gifts as payment, but would prefer to trade for games below.

Want to Buy: (complete, in good shape)

PS2 Games
Ar tonelico 1 and 2
Champions Return to Arms
Dark Cloud 2
Dawn of Mana
Grandia III
MS Saga
Sakura Wars
Shadow Hearts From the New World
Shining Force EXA
Shining Force Neo
Shining Tears
Wild Arms Alter Code F
Xenosaga Ep III
Ys Ark of Napishtim

PS3 Games
Ar tonelico Qoga
Ar Nosurge
Fairy Fencer F

Please PM me if interested.

So dudes, I'm kind of toying with the idea of saving up for a PS3 and/or Vita and I'm not sure which I want or why or...how soon. So I'm looking to y'all for advice if possible.

I'd make a thread but, you know <--

I'm trying to figure out what a good price would be for either. It's surprisingly tough though with so many models out there. Like, Vita Slim vs. OLED, or PS3 and its various BC, non-BC, and HD size models.

I'm not even sure if there are enough games on either system to be appealing. Ideally I'd like a BC PS3 so I could get rid of my PS2, because if I'm remembering right it would play PSX + PS2 + PS3 games.

With that said, would my PS2 games thru a BC PS3 look as good as they look through component cables? If not, I don't think I want a BC model unless there's some other benefit. I'm pretty pleased with how most PS2 games upscale through component.

Also, and I realize this isn't the most appropriate place to ask this but I wasn't sure where to do so--I tend to really be into Nintendo games and those similar, i.e. kind of cutesy platformers, your Puppeteers and your Sly 4s and the like. I also like offbeat, quirky games. It's unusual for me to play anything above a T rating at most. I know PSX and PS2 have tons of games that fit this bill. Do PS3 and Vita fit this criteria as well? (Is the PSN store, like, is there a list somewhere of everything available on there?)

So, just some various questions if you might indulge me. Thanks for your time, all.

I highly recommend the slim PS3 and not the super slim. The super slim feels really cheap, and when you are playing a blu ray disc, it makes a horrible grinding noise. It also gets pretty hot after only a couple of hours of playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom