• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell

PayPal gift or fees paid.

$20 PSN Currency Code - $17

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

This one is an over the moon request, but I am also in search of a good condition manual for the SNES version of Final Fight Guy.

Syriel

Are the keys sold on Reddit MSDN keys meaning it will not work one day?

Most of the keys sold on Reddit are MSDN, DreamSpark, BizSpark or Volume License. That's why they are so cheap, and yes they can be deactivated at any time.

Am I happy about the transaction in general? No
Do I appreciate being sold a key that isn't genuine? No
Am I glad that I was given a new one to not make my buy a complete waste? Yes

No one here is asking for a medal of honor recommendation. The fact of the matter is, threetri333 could have ignored my messages and run off with the ridiculous amount of profit he made. Instead, he responded and sorted me out, even if it may be a temporary solution. He assured me that if it ever happens again that he will take care of me, and that is the best I can ask out of this situation. I already decided to just buy a real key when this happens again.

I do feel he needs to be more transparent about his keys, and any buyers who request a refund should be handed one. Even though he was apparently honest with users who asked him directly, withholding information is still a form of lying. Personally, even though I'm not in a position where I can throw away $50 dollars, it's very hard for me to complain about paying $50 for a $150 key, and morally speaking, I've gotten about $50 dollars worth imo.

The long and short of it is simply that if you're not buying a retail key (including NFR retails and SB keys under this definition), you're running an unlicensed copy. That's no different than a pirated copy (which is just another term for unlicensed software).

That's why you hear stories about system deactivating and having to use slmgr to reset the keys and other workarounds.

slmgr is a legitimate tool, but it is designed for developers, system builders and testers to work around the Windows Activation requirements so they don't need to activate a system every time they reimage to test something new, or when setting up a master system image for deployment.

The fact that a seller is telling people to use that tool is a huge red flag that the keys are not 100% legitimate.

As for the moral bit, if you're not going to buy a retail key, you might as well pirate the OS. Legally there's no difference between that and buying a shady key. In both cases MS doesn't get anything out of it.

Bogus

So dudes, I'm kind of toying with the idea of saving up for a PS3 and/or Vita and I'm not sure which I want or why or...how soon. So I'm looking to y'all for advice if possible.

I'd make a thread but, you know <--

I'm trying to figure out what a good price would be for either. It's surprisingly tough though with so many models out there. Like, Vita Slim vs. OLED, or PS3 and its various BC, non-BC, and HD size models.

I'm not even sure if there are enough games on either system to be appealing. Ideally I'd like a BC PS3 so I could get rid of my PS2, because if I'm remembering right it would play PSX + PS2 + PS3 games.

With that said, would my PS2 games thru a BC PS3 look as good as they look through component cables? If not, I don't think I want a BC model unless there's some other benefit. I'm pretty pleased with how most PS2 games upscale through component.

Also, and I realize this isn't the most appropriate place to ask this but I wasn't sure where to do so--I tend to really be into Nintendo games and those similar, i.e. kind of cutesy platformers, your Puppeteers and your Sly 4s and the like. I also like offbeat, quirky games. It's unusual for me to play anything above a T rating at most. I know PSX and PS2 have tons of games that fit this bill. Do PS3 and Vita fit this criteria as well? (Is the PSN store, like, is there a list somewhere of everything available on there?)

So, just some various questions if you might indulge me. Thanks for your time, all.

Having owned both a Vita and a PS3, I'd vote for a slim PS3. That said, the choice probably depends on how much value you place on portability. The Vita has a few cool exclusives (Tearaway, Gravity Rush) and multi-platform titles (Sly 4, LittleBigPlanet), but overall, the big selling point is the possibility of playing PSX games, indie games, PSP games, and a few PS2 remasters on the go. It's pretty sweet to be able to play Crash Team Racing, Spelunky, or Guacamelee! on the train, but it's not enough to validate my purchase. If it's not enough for you either, then spring for a PS3.

In case it helps, the PlayStation Store lets you search all digital Vita and PS3 games, and it also has filtering options to drill down for PSX games ("PS One Classics") and indies and whatnot. Hope that helps!

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

+11 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items. I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Animal Crossing 3DS XL - $130 + $11.30 priority shipping ($141.30 total shipped)
This Animal Crossing 3DS XL has been very carefully used and works perfectly. It has no dead pixels on the screens. It does not come with a charger or Animal Crossing New Leaf, but does come with the original box, documentation, and a 16GB SD card. Please PM me with any questions!
LtgrSOQ.jpg
Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/VdFNQ

New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $15
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask - $15
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars - $5
Crosswords Plus - $5

Audio CD
Paper Mario Soundtrack - SOLD

Club Nintendo
Platinum Playing Cards - SOLD

Gamecube
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - $15
NFL Blitz 2003 - $5
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $5
Resident Evil 4 - $15
Medal of Honor Frontline - $5
True Crime Streets of LA - $5
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $5
The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker - $25
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition - SOLD
The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures - SOLD

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - $5
Bubble Bobble - SOLD
Tennis - SOLD
The Chessmaster - SOLD
Q*bert - SOLD
F-1 Race - SOLD
The Amazing Spider-Man - SOLD

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
GBA Link Cable - $7.50
WarioWare Twisted - $15
Gameboy Advance Console (Glacier color) - SOLD
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest - SOLD
Caesar's Palace - SOLD

Wii
Metroid: Other M - $5
Animal Crossing City Folk - $15
Kirby's Epic Yarn - $10

Personally I would be in favor of a blanket ban on selling MSDN/Technet/Dreamspark/volume-licensed keys just because there's just too much questionable areas with that. GAF seems to be okay with it for now (since another poster straight up mentioned he whttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=23873as selling a MSDN key), but like what other people mentioned, there's that risk of a key being blacklisted.

Of course, the Reddit sellers never disclose where they got their keys either even though there's a high-probably they are volume-licensed keys. At the very least, honoring a buyer's request should be a given (which seems to be what threetri333 is doing) if GAF is allowing MS keys to be sold.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
I think the most hilarious aspect of this whole thing is all these folks treating him as some sort of example for customer service whereas he's just covering his ass and issuing temporary solutions or offering refunds after much hassle for something that should have been clear months ago for his buyers.

Nevermind the fact that his keys are EXACTLY the same as all the keys being sold on Reddit and various other sites for $15-20 (sometimes $25-30) by far more reputable people. His are being sold for a 50% or more mark-up, and we don't even know if he's the source or just a third party.

I don't mean to assume he's just reselling keys he buys elsewhere or not, but it's something to heavily consider considering the facts. I also don't appreciate him handling the issue privately as it's very clear he needs to come out publicly; if this happened to any other seller, they would have been burned at the stake so to speak.
Thank you for posting this. I wanted to post something similarly definitive but people here think I'm enough of a dick. He's not giving good customer service. He's doing the bare minimum to try and weather the storm. He knew what he was doing. Sucks for the seller who had to undercut him, despite selling legit keys.

TheOldSlimer

Neo Member
WTB
-Xbox One w/Halo MCC (and at least one controller)
-Sunset Overdrive & Forza Horzion 2 are a plus

WTS/WTT
-OLED Vita w/Persona 4 Golden and Danganronpa
-Nikon D3200 w/stock 18-55mm lens (excellent condition)
-WiiU 32GB (black) with 2 WiiMote/nunchuks & 2 pro controllers
-WindwakerHD + Mario 3D World + Wonderful 101 + Rayman Legends + NSMBU w/Luigi U

paolo11

Most of the keys sold on Reddit are MSDN, DreamSpark, BizSpark or Volume License. That's why they are so cheap, and yes they can be deactivated at any time.

The long and short of it is simply that if you're not buying a retail key (including NFR retails and SB keys under this definition), you're running an unlicensed copy. That's no different than a pirated copy (which is just another term for unlicensed software).

That's why you hear stories about system deactivating and having to use slmgr to reset the keys and other workarounds.

slmgr is a legitimate tool, but it is designed for developers, system builders and testers to work around the Windows Activation requirements so they don't need to activate a system every time they reimage to test something new, or when setting up a master system image for deployment.

The fact that a seller is telling people to use that tool is a huge red flag that the keys are not 100% legitimate.

As for the moral bit, if you're not going to buy a retail key, you might as well pirate the OS. Legally there's no difference between that and buying a shady key. In both cases MS doesn't get anything out of it.

So how do you check if your Windows key is MSDN or not?

blackjaw

Thank you for posting this. I wanted to post something similarly definitive but people here think I'm enough of a dick. He's not giving good customer service. He's doing the bare minimum to try and weather the storm. He knew what he was doing. Sucks for the seller who had to undercut him, despite selling legit keys.

Agree.

Also, the difference between selling a demo code (FFXV), steam codes or club nintendo codes is we aren't using a random key generator to generate these keys. It's a one time use item that was usually paid for somehow (FF demo on back of FF type-0, CN codes using coins from purchases, steam games using keys or $$ in sales)

Using MSDN, business or university keys (or whatever type is being used) is technically an exploit which shouldn't be allowed in the open on this website. You pay once (or get it for free) and it continually generates codes that have a legit purpose (business, universities, developers) but are being sold here for profit.

I've felt this way for a few years now but with all this coming to light thought I'd voice an opinion. Carry on with trading.

Silfolion

FS

Nintendo Platinum Reward - $19

Mortal Kombat X steam key - $45
Bioshock 1 steam key - $5
Bioshock 2 steam key - $5
Bioshock Infinite steam key - $10
Tomb Raider steam key - $10
NBA 2K14 steam key - $5
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition steam key - $9
Aliens: Colonial Marines steam key - $4
Medal of Honor: Warfighter origin key - $5
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $5
Batman: Arkham Origins steam key - $5

Want
Paypal

SmokeMaxX

I don't mind the selling of the keys in principle (as they're not pirated) and I think (previously) accusing three of using a script was a bit much without real evidence, but I have to side with transparency and communication here. It's not good enough to change in the future; he has to address the past.

H3xum

Have:

Steam keys! Unloading:

• Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $3
  • Sid Meier's Railroads! - $3
  • Sid Meier's Pirates! - $3
  • Stacking - $2
  • Psychonauts - $2
  • Costume Quest - $2
  • Mortal Kombat Kollection - $2
  • Guardians of Middle-earth - $5
  • F.E.A.R. 3 - $5
  • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin - $4
  • F.E.A.R. - $3
  • Batman&#8482;: Arkham City GOTY - $5
  • Batman&#8482;: Arkham Asylum GOTY - $4
  • Star Wars&#8482;: The Force Unleashed&#8482; II - $5
  • Star Wars&#8482; The Force Unleashed&#8482;: Ultimate Sith Edition - $4
  • Star Wars&#8482; Battlefront&#8482; II - $5
  • Star Wars&#8482; Knights of the Old Republic&#8482; - $5
  • Star Wars&#8482; Jedi Knight&#8482; II: Jedi Outcast&#8482; - $4
  • Star Wars&#8482; Republic Commando - $4

Origin:

• Dead Space Origin Key - $3
  • Dead Space 3 Origin Key - $5
  • Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key - $5
  • Mirror's Edge Origin Key - $3
  • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Origin Key - $4
  • Populous Origin Key - $3

All negotiable since I'm just doing spring cleaning. Paypal (you get the fees, please)

PM me an offer on all of them for a crazy discount!

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

PS2:
Gradius V (US NTSC) - complete and in pretty much perfect condition - $40

PS3:
Wolfenstein (2009) (PAL UK) - complete, good condition - $12
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (US NTSC) - complete, good condition - $12

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

Positive seller feedback for C-Drive. Sold me some more N64 games. They were properly and securely packaged. He provided tracking and was really communicative throughout the whole process. Shipped quickly.

Soulflarz

Banned

I'm starting to feel the same way that talking about it is simply being obnoxious. But putting it simply...all of us are in an awkward position here. We're confused why he hasnt addressed the issues at hand if his keys are legit. I think this is because most people -including himself- now know he was selling shady keys, and that that isn't allowed on here. And we know what happens to members who do stuff like this- hence...its no surprise he's avoiding posting in here?

Still....
I don't think that makes his actions right. Prolonging the issue at hand isn't right in the slightest.

Also- what have people generally been saying in here? That they want keys like this to be sold with full disclosure, or that they don't want them sold at all, on the basis it's the same thing as me buying a grey market steam key, which isn't allowed to be sold on here?

RobotVM

Have:
Amiibo:
Rosalina (Loose)
Fox (Loose)
Gold Mario (Sealed) one corner bent
King Dedede (Sealed)
Ike (Sealed) UK
Shulk (Loose)

Paypal

Want:
PSN credit
Xbox credit
Eshop credit
DS4
Vita
Bayonetta 2
Kindle Fire HDX

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn

[*]Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

[*]Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube.
  2. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  3. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM.
  4. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetic condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get
  5. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  6. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  7. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

I am looking to buy MLB 15 THE SHOW For PS4. Please shoot me a private message on here with any questions, concerns and offers. I will consider trades as well so let me know.

SummitAve

Banned
WTB: SNES carts.

Castlevania IV
Kirby Superstar and Dreamland 3
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy II and III
Sim City
F-Zero
U.N. Squadron
Pilot Wings

Interested in anything else you might have as well.

Geneijin

So dudes, I'm kind of toying with the idea of saving up for a PS3 and/or Vita and I'm not sure which I want or why or...how soon. So I'm looking to y'all for advice if possible.

I'd make a thread but, you know <--

I'm trying to figure out what a good price would be for either. It's surprisingly tough though with so many models out there. Like, Vita Slim vs. OLED, or PS3 and its various BC, non-BC, and HD size models.

I'm not even sure if there are enough games on either system to be appealing. Ideally I'd like a BC PS3 so I could get rid of my PS2, because if I'm remembering right it would play PSX + PS2 + PS3 games.

With that said, would my PS2 games thru a BC PS3 look as good as they look through component cables? If not, I don't think I want a BC model unless there's some other benefit. I'm pretty pleased with how most PS2 games upscale through component.

Also, and I realize this isn't the most appropriate place to ask this but I wasn't sure where to do so--I tend to really be into Nintendo games and those similar, i.e. kind of cutesy platformers, your Puppeteers and your Sly 4s and the like. I also like offbeat, quirky games. It's unusual for me to play anything above a T rating at most. I know PSX and PS2 have tons of games that fit this bill. Do PS3 and Vita fit this criteria as well? (Is the PSN store, like, is there a list somewhere of everything available on there?)

So, just some various questions if you might indulge me. Thanks for your time, all.
Avoid the old fat PS3s. Backwards compatibility isn't worth the shorter lifespan. Get any of the slim models instead. The main difference you'll be paying for is aesthetics and hard drive size. I believe all PS3s can play PSX games. I'm unsure about the newer slim models with the top loader. If you don't mind used, I would suggest craigslist because buying locally will save you the 15-20% on the total cost with no shipping (hell, I wish I could sell mine for $100 because I don't want to lose out $20 on shipping USPS Priority Mail). If you're patient and willing to haggle a bit, a basic bundle of console, controller and composite cable or hdmi cable can be had for $100 or even lower if they're sitting on it for awhile. There's really no need to pay for >$100 on a slim PS3 unless you can get a one year warranty with it.

I would suggest creating a thread for this. You'll get plenty of responses.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Prices are not firm!

I got some digital movie codes for sale. Asking $2 each (unless noted). All are UltraViolet codes unless noted:

• 007 Skyfall
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $7
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $7
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • The Dark Knight Rises

*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

PS4
  • Final Fantasy XV demo code - $25

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D - $23
  • R4 SDHC Dual-Core 2014 (works on 3DS and DSi, does NOT allow you to play pirated 3DS games. Homebrew only) (cart only) - $10

Amiibo
  • Gold Mario (sealed) - $38

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - $140
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $70
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $23
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $23
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $35
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $28
  • Noir: The Complete Series Anime Classics DVD - $26
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $70

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$89

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan graphics card(ASUS, card only, never overclocked) - $525

Books
  • Pretear manga Vol 1 - 4 (complete set) - $23

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • discounted Amazon giftcards/credit (Will buy, need alot)
  • MKX Kombat Pack for PS4
  • MKX Gold Scorpion for PS4

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:

header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X - 37$
Mortal Kombat X Premium Editionr-49.99$

header.jpg

GTA V(not Steam) - 37$
header.jpg

The Talos Principle - 16$ (ON SALE)
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$
header.jpg

Football Manager 2015- 33$ (limited time sale)
header.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 with Preorder costume packs- 36$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

header.jpg

Depth- 10$(two copies left)

Far Cry Franchise Pack old(doesn't include FC4) - 15$ (limited time sale)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

webkatt

Anyone interested in a 1:1 trade of my $10 Xbox credit for your $10 PSN credit?
Or I'd give the code + PayPal for a code for Ori and the Blind Forest

Also

WTS: BloodBorne U.S. Full Game Code - $50 PayPal

SiDCrAzY

Looking to sell the following, I'm in the US and I accept Paypal Gift.

iPad Air 2 128GB Wifi only in excellent condition, it has been in a case since I got it. I will include the case(It's the same as this one).

Comes with original box and charger. No scratches on the iPad.

Looking for 549.00 dollars shipped. Open to offers.

AEIE8Qvl.png

Sorry for the bad pics.

maxcriden

Avoid the old fat PS3s. Backwards compatibility isn't worth the shorter lifespan. Get any of the slim models instead. The main difference you'll be paying for is aesthetics and hard drive size. I believe all PS3s can play PSX games. I'm unsure about the newer slim models with the top loader. If you don't mind used, I would suggest craigslist because buying locally will save you the 15-20% on the total cost with no shipping (hell, I wish I could sell mine for $100 because I don't want to lose out $20 on shipping USPS Priority Mail). If you're patient and willing to haggle a bit, a basic bundle of console, controller and composite cable or hdmi cable can be had for $100 or even lower if they're sitting on it for awhile. There's really no need to pay for >$100 on a slim PS3 unless you can get a one year warranty with it.

I would suggest creating a thread for this. You'll get plenty of responses.

Thanks Geneijin, and to everyone else who replied. I really appreciate the advice and info.

Rest assured I would gladly create a thread but I've been told no such luck for at least a year or so. ;)

kennah

Looking to sell the following, I'm in the US and I accept Paypal Gift.

iPad Air 2 128GB Wifi only in excellent condition, it has been in a case since I got it. I will include the case(It's the same as this one).

Comes with original box and charger. No scratches on the iPad.

Looking for 549.00 dollars shipped. Open to offers.

AEIE8Qvl.png

Sorry for the bad pics.
How the hell is this not sold?

Nyoro SF

WTS:

I am a NeoGAF Plus Seller (+27 Score). Buy with confidence!
Thanks to everyone who has bought items from me so far, great business!
All prices for games include shipping. Heavier and bigger non-game items are up for (flexible) negotiation when shipping, send me a message!
Paypal only, US48 only for all items. Shipping will be done through Media Mail for the books.

Xbox 360 Games:
Like-new condition for all items. Buy all four for $35!

Persona 4 Arena w/ soundtrack CD pack-in: $10
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance: $10
Sonic Generations: $10
Street Fighter x Tekken: $10

Playstation Vita Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc: $25
Danganronpa 2: $25
Dead or Alive 5 Plus: $20 (Sealed)
Dragon's Crown: $25
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection: $25 (Sealed)
Muramasa Rebirth: $30 (Sealed)
Project Diva f (JPN ver.): $30
Street Fighter x Tekken (costume code used): $15
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward: $25

Nintendo DS & 3DS Games:
All of these are new or like new.

Jump Ultimate Stars (JPN): $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Last Specter: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future: SOLD
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box: SOLD
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: $20
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All: $15 (Sealed)
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations: $20 (Sealed)
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney: $20 (Sealed)
Miles Edgeworth Ace Attorney Investigations: $20
Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies (JPN ver.): $20

Artbooks and Player Guides:
All the books are shown are like new condition unless noted otherwise.
Let me know if you would like closer looks or pictures.
I have no problem with discounts if two or more books are purchased at once.

Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Visual Book (JPN): $20
Advance Wars Dual Strike Nintendo Power Guide (Slightly worn): $7
Biohazard (Resident Evil) CODE: Veronica Guide Book (JPN): $15
Biohazard (Resident Evil) 5 Guide Book (JPN): $15
Dark Souls Design Works: $30
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax magazine and cleaner cloth preorder bonus: $7
Final Fantasy VII: The Complete Survival Guide: $8
Persona 4 Visual Data: $8
Power Stone Prima Guide: $7
Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney Artbook (JPN): $30
SF20: The Art of Street Fighter: $25
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection Official Fighters Guide: $15
Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Power Guide: $8
Super Mario Sunshine Prima Guide (Postcards included): $8
The Art of Soul Calibur II (Slightly worn): $8
The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Premiere Edition Guide: $8

Game Controllers:
See item descriptions. All controllers have been tested and come from a smoke-free home. Open to (reasonable) offers and bundle deals.

NES Advantage arcade stick: In great, almost like-new condition. $12
NES controller (original, not repro): $8
Wii miniature arcade stick: Like-new condition. $12
(2) Wii remotes and (2) Wii nunchuks: Great condition, one remote is 3rd party. $15
Wii wireless sensor bar (batteries included): $8
(3) Gamecube Wavebird controllers w/ receivers: One is somewhat yellowed from age, other two have slightly yellowed thumbsticks. $25 Each, $70 Total
Wii Perfect Shot Gun Peripheral: Like-new. $8
Nintendo 64 Controller: REMOVED

Miscellaneous Consoles and Items:

Gamecube w/ cables (missing one of five bottom covers for serial port). DOL-001 model: $30

Dreamcast w/ cables + controller/VMU + NHL 2K + Tomb Raider(disc only): $30

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition PS3 Code: $5

2014 Los Angeles Hatsune Miku Expo Tote Bag: $5

Guilty Gear Folder + Blazblue Folder + Guilty Gear 2 Overture booklet + Guilty Gear Accent Core: Secret Gig OST: $7

isitstill

So, this request is a bit unusual for the thread, but there's some real champs on here who I imagine could help me.

I bought a Mother 3 reproduction cart from Etsy. It worked fine for a while, but I've played the first chapter so many times, I kind of dawdled around (you know, i wasnt in a hurry or anything). Now I guess the battery has died. My save is gone.

I was going to try to change it myself, but I broke one of the terminals off of the board trying to remove the battery.

So, I need some kind soul who I can send my game to, and get a new battery put in and the connector resoldered. I can pay you for the service, or we can work out some kind of trade.

Please let me know if you can help me! I just got a backlit GBA SP, and really wanted to play the game on the hardware.

Thanks, GAF!

baphomet

So, this request is a bit unusual for the thread, but there's some real champs on here who I imagine could help me.

I bought a Mother 3 reproduction cart from Etsy. It worked fine for a while, but I've played the first chapter so many times, I kind of dawdled around (you know, i wasnt in a hurry or anything). Now I guess the battery has died. My save is gone.

I was going to try to change it myself, but I broke one of the terminals off of the board trying to remove the battery.

So, I need some kind soul who I can send my game to, and get a new battery put in and the connector resoldered. I can pay you for the service, or we can work out some kind of trade.

Please let me know if you can help me! I just got a backlit GBA SP, and really wanted to play the game on the hardware.

Thanks, GAF!

I could do it for for the cost of a battery and return shipping. Feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom