• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS

Club Nintendo Gold or Platinum Gift - $20 Paypal

I have been shopping on eBay for many years, with very high ratings. If you would like to see that for any reason, I can send it to you.

Bloodember

WTB
PC Games
Elder Scrolls Online

Elite Dangerous

Some older games
NES
Mega Man 1, 4, 5, 6 (doesn't need to be complete, just not expensive)

Other
Retron 5

If anyone has any of these, pm me.

ss32

Positive Seller Feedback for WhatRobEats!!!

Received a fight stick today and it came in excellent condition, better than what the pictures had shown.

Thanks again!

Setzer

PS4

Final Fantasy Type-0(No FFXV code) - $35 shipped
Bloodborne(sealed) - $45 shipped

PayPal gifted only unless you want to cover the fees.

alf717

WTB: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (mint condition) - have to provide pictures preferable with your user name and date in them.

I'm still looking for a copy. Anyone looking to sell a copy please LMK.

Thread moves so fast I decided to italicize the text to be aerodynamic.

WTB: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (mint condition) - have to provide pictures preferable with your user name and date in them.

I'm still looking for a copy. Anyone looking to sell a copy please LMK.

Thread moves so fast I decided to italicize the text to be aerodynamic.

define mint condition. I have 2 copies. None of them have a case, just cart only.

ss32

WTS:

Various manga titles and some DVD's (in english), but the manga is all in Japanese except for the IKAGAMI titles on the far right.

All of the manga is in excellent condition, haven't been touched in awhile.

Titles Include: (GIVE ME AN OFFER)
Buy them all and I'll give you a sweet deal.

Fairy Tail (probably like $6 a copy? IDK prices.)
World God Only Knows ($8)
Kuroko no Basuke (Kuroko's Basketball) ($8)
Slam Dunk ($8)
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ($10)

TXmnbtr.jpg

Pricing may vary, but shipping in the US (I live in the US) will be discussed (probably won't be much unless you order all of them). I might include shipping because I'm not exactly sure of the prices of the manga, but feel free to correct me or give me an offer!

If you buy all de manga, I'll throw in all the dvd's.

Also,

PS2-JP Kingdom Hearts Final Mix - $140 shipped ~ OBO new (unused)

(bought this while I was in JP)

The only things that aren't NM on this is the outer plastic cover and the actual box, (not the disc's case).

The disc has never been touched, and the extra stuff (black box) included has never been opened. I have not opened it, but I will open it if someone is interested. (or go watch an unboxing.)

I will put more pictures up if anyone is interested!

WcHkmk9.jpg

elPPCTj.jpg

CpK0i5H.jpg

Rl8f5a8.jpg

And

WTB:

Xbox One Mortal Kombat X Digital or Discounted Xbox Live Credit. PM ME PLEASE.

I want MKX on PC for Steam but I want it super cheap.

Thanks!

TAFK

WTS:

Issue #4 of Retro Videogame Magazine in the plastic still. Got 2 shipped to me for some reason, don't think its in print anymore. Not looking for highway robbery but IDK how to price this. PM me.

vocab

WTS:

PS3

Ar tonelico Qoga - Special edition. Practically brand new. Never played. Complete. Seal was removed to check contents. ($45)
Guilty Gear Xrd - Sealed $42

Vita

Danganronpa 1 - Complete, and pretty much flawless. ($25).
Demon Gaze Complete, and pretty much flawless. $27

WTB: Kings Field IV - PS2
Ill trade games for cs go skins as well.

SELLING THINGS!
Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.
All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +7/+9, and also have eBay feedback of 1150 over the past 15 years!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 of payment.

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Wonder Adaptor for Nintendo 64
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
– This will allow you to play import N64 games. I bought it for Sin and Punishment back in the day and I no longer have that game, so don’t really need this anymore.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS + Pin
$27 (F/F) or $28.12 (G/S)
– I haven’t played this since Wii U version came out, so I guess I don’t really need both.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Nier (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
– Still sealed, but has an annoying price sticker that won’t easily come off.

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers (Wii) – FACTORY SEALED!
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)

Otogi: Myth of Demons (Xbox)
– Manual, case, game disc. Disc has a few marks on it, but it plays perfectly fine.

Tropico 4: Gold Edition (360) – FACTORY SEALED!

Viewtiful Joe 2 (Gamecube)
$13.00 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
– Complete with manual, case, other inserts. Disc has a few smudges on it, but works perfectly fine.

Damn. I knew I should have rolled back to 2014 posts in order to research my purchase. ;) Lock it up, guys. Dude is a gray market scammer. He got away with it for as long as he did. That's great. Everything about what he was doing is not legit. Nice guy? Sure! Who cares. This is business.

Gotta do what you gotta do to get those sales right? Bet if you counted the feedback from then to now, you'd see that most of those sales were done after it stopped being mentioned what exactly they were.

//ARCANUM

Anyone got one of those Club Nintendo Majora's Mask "messenger" (aka tote) bags for sale? PM me an offer for one shipped to Texas!

bigkurz

Banned
Looking to BUY Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii, if any GAFer would like to hook a brother up without charging him $90+. Hoping for something in the 60 range

KiDdYoNe

WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $19
Champions Edition - $25
Royal Edition - $32

Mortal Kombat X

header.jpg

Regular Edition - $25
Premium Edition - $35
Kombat Pack - $12

Titan Souls - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - $9
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Deluxe Edition - $12

Platform: Steam. Region free.

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

XBL 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (633+ Total Positive Feedback!)

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code

• (Origin)Mirror's Edge - $4 (One Remaining)
    bhcjp1xt.jpg

WTS: Magazines (Price Negotiable)
  • Gamefan Magazine (51 Issues) - Singles $10 / Bundles of two or more $8.50 each
  • Gamers Republic Magazine (2 Issues) - $8 each
  • Game Player's Strategy Guide to Nintendo Games - $10

WTS: Assorted Retail Promo Material - $20 Lot (Price Negotiable)

• TG16 & Turbo Duo have duplicates

WTS: Strategy Guides (Price Negotiable)
  • [N64] The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Prima) [Publication Date: November 24, 1998] $25
  • [PS2] Xenosaga (Brady Games) Publication Date: [February 21, 2003] $10
  • [GC] The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Brady Games) [Publication Date: March 18, 2003] $15
  • [GC] Star Fox Adventures Nintendo Player's Guide [Publication Date: 2002] $15
  • [Multi] Soul Calibur II Limited Edition Fighter's Guide with CD & Poster [Publication Date: August 1, 2003] $15
  • [GB] Super Game Boy Nintendo Strategy Guide [Publication Date: 1994] $8

WTB: Boxed Versions
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered
  • (PS4) Drive Club
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • (Wii) Sin & Punishment: Star Successor
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It!
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Positive Seller feedback for KiDdYoNe.
Bought a Pillars of Eternity key and he sent it almost immediately. Great (and fast) contact as well. Good stuff.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
Want to buy GTA V STEAM CODE

WTS: Grim Fandango promotional poster

WTS: Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

BFIB

Positive buyer feedback for Cels! Very smooth transaction, even though the use of Paypal is a newer thing to me. :) Was extremely easy to work with, would definetely work with again!

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games