• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Def Jukie

Positive Seller feedback for properpropaganda. Did an Amiibo trade with him and everything was smooth as can be, fast shipping, well packed.

Positive Buyer feedback for Lothars and Chibo. Sold them some eshop codes.

Thinking about selling my New Nintendo 3ds XL Black system w/ charger and monster hunter 4. Original packaging for everything including AR cards etc. screen protectors on system and have one of those hand grips for it.

Thinking $210 shipped paypal gift. If interested please PM me. I will post pictures later

Last time relisting before placing items on Ebay or craiglist

Everything on sale, if prices dont meet your expectation make me a counter offer! I RATHER HAVE GAFFERS GET THESE INSTEAD OF ANYONE ON EBAY OR CRAIGLIST

Blue Beats Solo 2 - 100 Like new condition. Used only once.

Custom made DS (fits N3DS, 3DSXL, N3DSXL, DS, DSi models, 8 games) - 25 dollars (Like New) SOLD

Freedom wars (CIB) - 15
Super Smash Bros 3DS - 25 SHIPPED
Final Fantasy IV (CIB) DS - 15
Super Mario 64 DS -20 SHIPPED
Nier (CIB) - 15 SHIPPED
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow - 25
Castlevania Order of eclessia - 25

Both castlevania games - 40 Shipped

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask EGuide - 3

Dark Souls 2 Collector's Edition (Like new) - 30 (shipping will be around 8 dollars anywhere in the US because of box size and weight, insurance on it as well. would be appreciated if you pitch in shipping, if not no worries) Will be shipped priority so it will get to anywhere in the US 3-4 days

Everything is included, all dlc codes have not been used, so they are for you ready to go. Box has a bit cosmetic damage, but its all good

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/54KCaJf.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Gm3pjNG.jpg?1[/IMG]
CURRENTLY PENDING

PSVita slim (2000) Screen and touch screen protector (NEW, STILL SEALED) - 2 dollars SHIPPED (Its a JPN brand, but of VERY High quality. would recommend it of anyone needs to consider one; Also works ON the 1000 models too) SOLD

anything physical you can help cover shipping (4 dollars) or i can take care of it. would be nice if you pitch it, but it works either way. If item says SHIPPED on it, shipping is already covered in price

WTB/WTT
Shulk Amiibo (any condition, any region) as long as it is a decent price
MKX for PS4 (digital/retail) for a decent price
Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin for PS4 (digital/retail) for a decent price

any of the items can be traded towards what you want and a deal can be worked out.

PM me if interested in anything! Don't be afraid to contact me at all, I will work with your budget if needed!

Clearos

Looking to BUY Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii, if any GAFer would like to hook a brother up without charging him $90+. Hoping for something in the 60 range

Hey Boss, I have a copy. i am at work but I will send you pictures tonight, Happy to sell it at $60 flat.

......and that was going to be a private message.......so no one else look at this but Bigkurz....STOP LOOKING!!

Hey Boss, I have a copy. i am at work but I will send you pictures tonight, Happy to sell it at $60 flat.

......and that was going to be a private message.......so no one else look at this but Bigkurz....STOP LOOKING!!

i'll pay 61 :p

just kidding, I have it on my 3DS and loving the game.

I have a $20 gift card to NCIXUS (Might work on NCIX.ca... but I'm not sure) that I don't plan to use anytime in the next few years. I'd like to sell it on here at a discount to a Gaffer. PM me if you're interested - I got the card as a bonus for a first-time purchase on NCIXUS.

Needlecrash

WTS: Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro Headphones:

In excellent shape. I use it every now and then for music listening and gaming. I'll include the grey ear pads and headband; as well as the original black ones. The coral cover ring and the paisley plate will be replaced with the stock ones. I'll be sure to clean them prior to shipment. I'd much rather sell this here than eBay but if I don't get any hits on here, it's going up on eBay.

Asking $160 shipped via USPS Priority Mail Shipping.

3x6Qq1g.jpg

Taisaijin

All pricing includes shipping within the US. I'll include insurance on anything over $50.

As for trades, interested in the following:

Amiibo (NIB, region agnostic) - Captain Falcon, Ike, Shulk, Meta Knight, Pit and Rosalina. Basically NA rares from Wave 1-3 (not really into SMB line)

Will update as things sell - PayPal friend/family please. ^__^

For Sale/Trade:

Hardware
Sony 160GB Slim PS3 "Ni No Kuni Magical Edition"
Console is in great condition (I didn't use it as my main.) Controller is in good shape and comes with all documentation and box (as shown). Buyer will need to pick up shipping on this one. 200~300 looks to be average sold price on the 'bay - make me an offer.

Nintendo Ereader (Sticker intact but definitely used) $7

Pokemon Center "Suicune Blue" Gameboy Advance - $55 (light scratches on the screen and body, see pics) SOLD

DSi XL Dark Brown - $40 a few scratches on the polished finish on the top, otherwise in great shape, screens are great.. will miss this DS as it's my favorite finish/form factor. SOLD

Dreamcast Pop'n'Music Controller - $30 - good shape w box. Call it 5 bucks extra to ship due to size.

Animal Crossing 3DS XL Firmware Ver 4.2.0 - $135 -
Box included, AC adapter, manuals all included. Digital ver. of Animal Crossing included.

Games:

GBA

WariorWare: Smooth Moves GBA, import - $12

NDS

Pokemon Black NDS (no box) - $18
Pokemon White NDS (w/ box) - $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village NDS (no box) - $12
Lost Magic NDS (no box) - $6
Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks NDS - $34
Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass NDS - $34
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time NDS - $21
Animal Crossing : Wide World NDS - $15
Super Mario 64 DS NDS - $18
New Super Mario Bros. NDS (not pictured) - $15

3DS:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 3DS - $23
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS - $11
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS - $14
Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance 3DS (not pictured, game/case/manual) - $28

Gamecube
Chibi Robo - $18
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - $15
Pikmin 1 import (no slipcase) - $15
Pikmin 2 import - $25

Wii

The Last Story LE - Game and soundtrack sealed, slight dent in soundtrack cardboard case. Wii - $42 Sold

PS4

AC Unity PS4 (DLC Used) - $15
Dragon Age : Inquisition PS4 - $29 Sold

alf717

define mint condition. I have 2 copies. None of them have a case, just cart only.

As in a boxed copy that is well kept and comes with all pamphlets and doesn't look like a train wreck. Anyone asking over MSRP should be able to provide at least that kind of quality. If someone wants me to pay top dollar then I want top dollar quality.

it might be a long shot, but if anyone has iTunes codes for sale for the following please send me a PM

Thor: The Dark World
The Hobbit: The Battle of The Five Armies

thanks

Updated repost. Lowered prices on a bunch of games.

I'm selling a pretty good chunk of my collection because I need to fund my trip to Japan. I'm willing to negotiate, especially if you want to buy multiple items, but please only make serious offers. I only take Paypal.

Feel free to ask questions about the items or for photos. Here's a link to various photos that I've taken: http://s89.photobucket.com/user/brownnosebear/library/

I am located in Canada. Ask if you are curious about shipping prices.

For Sale:

Nintendo DS
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (Complete) $30
- Izuna: The Unemployed Ninja (Complete, some damage) $30
- Pokemon White (Complete) $18
- Pokemon White 2 (Complete) $18
- Yugioh 5Ds 2010 (Complete) $12
- Etrian Odyssey 2: Heroes of Laagard (Complete) $12
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Complete) $10
- Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Complete) $10
- Rub Rabbits (Complete) $8
- Trauma Center: Under the Knife (Complete) $7
- Alien: Infestation (Complete) $7
- Scribblenauts (Complete) $3
- Super Scribblenauts (Complete) $3

Nintendo 3DS
- Black Ocarina of Time 3DS (missing outside display box but includes inside box, AC Adapter, cradle, AR cards) $135
- Black 3DS (with AC adapter, 1GB card, and three games (Epic Mickey, Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3D, and Steel Diver)) $80
- Super Smash Bros 3DS (Complete) $25
- Tomodachi Life (Complete) $20
- Dead or Alive Dimensions (Complete) $12
- Skylanders Giants (Complete with 5 starter Skylanders and Portal) $10

Wii
- Metroid Prime Trilogy (New) $150
- Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Missing manual, some writing on the disc) $10
- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles (Complete) $7
- Resident Evil 4 (Complete) $5
- Sin and Punishment: Star Successor (Complete) $7
- No More Heroes (Complete) $7
- No More Heroes 2 (Missing manual) $7

Game Cube
- Gameboy Player (Includes the disc) $35
- Soul Caliber II (complete) $8
- NHL 06 or Madden 06 (Complete) $2

Gameboy Color
- Yellow Pikachu Gameboy (decent shape, some scratches on front plastic, no battery cover, includes Kirby Tilt and Tumble) $30

Gameboy Advance
- Yugioh GX: Duel Academy (cart only) $5

Xbox
- Syberia (Missing manual) $4
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (Complete) $15

PS2
- Resident Evil Outbreak (Complete) $5
- Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (Complete) $7
- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Complete) $10
- Clock Tower 3 (Complete) $10
- .Hack Infection (Complete) $15
- Genji: Dawn of the Samurai (Complete) $4
- Rogue Galaxy (Complete) $18
- Xenosaga II (Missing manual) $10
- Shadow of Destiny (Missing manual) $5
- Drakengard (Complete) $8
- Zone of the Enders (Game only) $3
- Killer 7 (Complete) $10

PSP
- Persona 2 (Complete in box, Collector's Edition) $20
- Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins (Complete) $15
- Metal Gear Acid (Complete) $7
- Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (New)
- Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker (Complete) $7
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (Complete) $5
- Medievil Resurrection (Complete) $5
- WTF: Work Time Fun (Complete) $3
- Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (Complete) $5
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (Complete) $8
- Coded Arms (Complete) $4
- Sid Meier's Pirates (Complete) $4
- Tekken Dark Resurrection (Complete) $5
- Killzone Liberation (Complete) $3
- Hot Shots Golf: Open Tee (Complete) $3
- SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo (Complete) $3
- Monster Hunter Freedom (Complete) $5

PS3
- 3D Dot Game Heroes (Complete) $12

BorntoPlay

WTS

Club Nintendo Elite Platinum Game: 1 for 20$, 2 for 38$, 3 for 55$ (Paypal Gift, Amazon Gift)

WTT

(i have) 150/200/250 coins Club Nintendo Game Reward for a Elite Gold Game (want)

PM if you are interested...

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Positive Seller Feedback for WhatRobEats!!!

Received a fight stick today and it came in excellent condition, better than what the pictures had shown.

Thanks again!

Likewise. Positive buyer feedback for ss32

Easy transaction and a pleasure to deal with.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
WTS:
Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $19
Champions Edition - $25
Royal Edition - $32

Mortal Kombat X

header.jpg

Regular Edition - $25
Premium Edition - $35
Kombat Pack - $12

header.jpg

Titan Souls - $10

Platform: Steam. Region free.

PM'd

Struct09

WTS: Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4). Doom beta code included and unused, game and case are both in great condition. $15 shipped, US only.

mdsfx

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for wilflare

Oh man, where do I start? I REALLY wanted one of the sold-out Mortal Kombat X Import Collector's Editions. I had posted in this thread that I was looking for one and he PM'd with an offer of retail price, no mark-up. He just gave it away basically.

Not only that, his communication throughout the entire process was flawless. I was actually in need of an XB1 copy and he had a PS4 version. My intention, which I communicated to him, was to trade his preorder for an XB1 version if I found one. Well, at some point I did and he went through the pain of updating address and sending requests for Paypal as taxes changes with shipping locations. I also received the preorder DLC code promptly.

I will just stop here. A+ all around. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Miker

WTS - Mewtwo 3DS code
I sold my 3DS Smash, and have no use for it. I'll sell it (once I get it) and if there's any interest in it.

Jamix012

Have a couple of things to sell! All prices are shipped. I accept Paypal or...Venmo I guess, but for your own peace of mind I recommend Paypal.

Invizimals: The Alliance Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $30
History: Legends of War Vita (New, Sealed, PAL) [Region Free] - $34.50
Conception II - Children of the Seven Stars Vita (New, Sealed) [Regular Edition] - $20
Cave Story 3D 3DS (Cart Only) - $20.50
Retro City Rampage DX PS4 (New, Sealed) - $120
Persona Q: The Wild Cards Limited Edition 3DS (New, Sealed) - $66
Sword Art Online: Hollow Sword (Used, Asian Edition, Region free but no English Language) - $37

Will provide photos upon request.

All of the above still for sale. In addition am selling

WTS
Monopoly Video Game (XB1 New Sealed) - $16
The Wolf Among Us (XB1 New Sealed) - $16
Any 150 coin club nintendo reward for $2.50
Pikmin 1 (Wii Play Controls - Refurbished Edition - Sealed) - $28.50

All prices are shipped to 48 States

WTB - Want To Buy - Willing to bargain on some of these

Doc Louis' Punch Out Digital Game - $5
Mega Man Wily Wars/ Rock Man Mega World - $130 (cart only)

wilflare

POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for wilflare

Oh man, where do I start? I REALLY wanted one of the sold-out Mortal Kombat X Import Collector's Editions. I had posted in this thread that I was looking for one and he PM'd with an offer of retail price, no mark-up. He just gave it away basically.

Not only that, his communication throughout the entire process was flawless. I was actually in need of an XB1 copy and he had a PS4 version. My intention, which I communicated to him, was to trade his preorder for an XB1 version if I found one. Well, at some point I did and he went through the pain of updating address and sending requests for Paypal as taxes changes with shipping locations. I also received the preorder DLC code promptly.

I will just stop here. A+ all around. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Positive Buyer Feedback for mdsfx
really patient buyer who worked with me on the MKX Import CE
- I'm glad the CE found its way to big fans of the series!
- hope Amazon packages and ships them well! have fun!

Just a heads up - moving forward, no reselling of any keys can occur here if the reselling violates the terms of service of those items.

Obviously, we can't monitor or patrol Steam Keys (and we don't want to), but the seller in question from a few days ago has been banned by the moderation team.

If you're selling any kind of digital item, you need to publicly disclose that it hasn't been acquired secondhand and illegally (broad definition, I know). Ultimately, we're taking your word for it, but we all need to be transparent about the nature of the items we list in this thread. Just be honest, and don't sell illegal shit.

I'll work with sabanoo and ekgrey to arrive at the right wording for this rule and include it in the OP moving forward, but I wanted to update everyone about the situation.

Thanks, all. Hopefully we don't have any more hiccups like this for some time (ever).

OraleeWey

Just a heads up - moving forward, no reselling of any keys can occur here if the reselling violates the terms of service of those items.

Obviously, we can't monitor or patrol Steam Keys (and we don't want to), but the seller in question from a few days ago has been banned by the moderation team.

If you're selling any kind of digital item, you need to publicly disclose that it hasn't been acquired secondhand and illegally (broad definition, I know). Ultimately, we're taking your word for it, but we all need to be transparent about the nature of the items we list in this thread. Just be honest, and don't sell illegal shit.

I'll work with sabanoo and ekgrey to arrive at the right wording for this rule and include it in the OP moving forward, but I wanted to update everyone about the situation.

Thanks, all. Hopefully we don't have any more hiccups like this for some time (ever).

Thank you! I was going to purchase from him too. Glad I didn't.

Is it ok to sell flash carts like an Everdrive on this thread? Sale would contain no games of course. I have a SNES v2 Everdrive I would like to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom