• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

White_sox

WTS:

2743565-dscn9284.jpg

Anybody here collect older PC games? If so, I've got some I'd like to get rid of. I don't know what to price them as, but if you buy the whole lot, I can let em go for cheap.

Two sealed Amiibos - Link and Megaman. Will sell for $20 shipped.

Sunset Overdrive (Day 1 w/ unused DLC) - $20 shipped.

I only have buyer feedback here, but I have 142 stars on eBay.

Positive seller feedback for RGM79. Got the graphics card installed and updated and everything seems to be working. Shipped quickly and for a very good price.

wilflare

WTB

Amazon GC at a Discount
Nintendo eShop at a Discount

Wii Virtual Console 3DS Digital Games (NA Only) - any! esp those Club Nintendo Rewards
  • 3DS Crossword Plus
  • 3DS Chibi Robo Finder
  • Wii VC N64 Mario Kart 64

3DS/NDS Retail Games (NA Only) - CIB preferred
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
  • Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater
  • Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
  • Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure
  • Cave Story 3D
  • Harvest Moon: A New Beginning
  • NDS Tetris DS
  • NDS Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
  • NDS Trauma Center

Wii U Digital Games (NA Only)
  • The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
  • LEGO City Undercover
  • Pikmin 3
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • NintendoLand
  • Kirby and the Rainbow Curse

WTT/S

1 Club Nintendo Platinum/Gold code (Your choice of game)
1 Mewtwo DLC Smash 3DS code

Only looking for a $20 US PSN code. My PSN account is from US but I'm not so I can't use PayPal.

sadromeo

Just wanted to drop some POSITIVE feedback for KiDdYoNe. Amazing seller, gave me my mkx premium code instantly and at a great price! Even waited for me while I dealt with some personal issues and still quickly got me my code. Would most definitely buy from again.

Super awesome mega positive selling feedback for Flandy. Great communication and got me the code at lightning speed. I would happily do business with this user again!

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Gateway 3DS - Comes with the box and both cards of course. $70 shipped

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

PSX:
Chrono Cross (US NTSC) - black label, complete, great condition - $35

PS2:
Gradius V (US NTSC) - complete and in pretty much perfect condition - $35

PS3:
Wolfenstein (2009) (PAL UK) - complete, good condition - $10
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (US NTSC) - complete, good condition - $10

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

SELLING THINGS!
Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All from personal collection.
All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +7/+9, and also have eBay feedback of 1150 over the past 15 years!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 of payment.

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Wonder Adaptor for Nintendo 64
$30 (F/F) or $31.20 (G/S)
– This will allow you to play import N64 games. I bought it for Sin and Punishment back in the day and I no longer have that game, so don’t really need this anymore.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS + Pin + Mewtwo DLC code!
$27 (F/F) or $28.12 (G/S)
– I haven’t played this since Wii U version came out, so I guess I don’t really need both.

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Nier (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
– Still sealed, but has an annoying price sticker that won’t easily come off.

Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers (Wii) – FACTORY SEALED!
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)

Otogi: Myth of Demons (Xbox)
– Manual, case, game disc. Disc has a few marks on it, but it plays perfectly fine.

Tropico 4: Gold Edition (360) – FACTORY SEALED!

Viewtiful Joe 2 (Gamecube)
$13.00 (F/F) or $13.70 (G/S)
– Complete with manual, case, other inserts. Disc has a few smudges on it, but works perfectly fine.

KiDdYoNe

Positive buyer feedback for:

NandyRewman
sadromeo
Prodigal
TheNamelessOne
lashman
robotrock
LQX
blackMamba1187
zerokoolpsx
Indignate
Needlecrash
sersteven
delt31
Erudite
Fatal Futanari
JBourne

WTS:

2743565-dscn9284.jpg

Anybody here collect older PC games? If so, I've got some I'd like to get rid of. I don't know what to price them as, but if you buy the whole lot, I can let em go for cheap.

Two sealed Amiibos - Link and Megaman. Will sell for $20 shipped.

Sunset Overdrive (Day 1 w/ unused DLC) - $20 shipped.

I only have buyer feedback here, but I have 142 stars on eBay.

PM'd for Sunset Overdrive.

NMFried

I'm just gauging interest, but I have every current US Smash amiibo aside from King DeDeDe, Sheik and Ike. They are all out of box and I'd like to sell them as a set, so if anyone would like to make an offer, please PM me.

This would also include preorders for Lucina, Charizard and Greninja.

braves01

Banned
Hi,

I'm looking to sell my GBC/GBA collection. I'm not interested in breaking it up at this point. I tried to get a rough guess of price using pricecharting.com and then discounting about 20%. I'd like $400 shipped (to the 48) via Paypal gift. That's about $24/game only counting the CIB stuff, and only $16/game if you include the loose carts, not to mention the hardware. I would provide tracking, insurance, and signature confirmation.

Here's what's included:

Used solid purple GBC
Used Glacier (translucent light blue) GBA with broken battery door
DKC 1
DKC 2
DKC 3
FFV
Metroid Fusion CIB
SMB 3
SMW CIB
WarioWare CIB
THPS 2 CIB
Mario Kart CIB
Castlevania: DP CIB
Castlevania: CotM CIB
M&L CIB
ChuChu Rocket CIB
Golden Sun CIB
Mario v. DK
Advance Wars CIB
Metroid: ZM/bootleg (Broken cart with damaged pins, but complete box; bootleg works but I'd advise you not to use it in anything)
Zelda: ALTTP CIB (box is in slightly less good condition than the others)
DKC for GBC CIB
Rampage CIB
WarioWare Twisted CIB
Metroid II
Zelda: Oracle of Ages CIB
Drill Dozer
Klax CIB
Link's Awakening CIB (slight damage to lower left of box, see picture)
Yoshi's Island Box only, no cart

Please excuse the poor quality of these pictures. If you'd like additional pictures of something in particular, please PM me. It might take a couple days to get the picture, however, so sorry in advance.

White Limited Edition Playstation 4 - comes with all accessories except the cheap headphones and the original box. I have a total of 2 white controllers for it. It will also have Destiny with it. The game case is a bit beat up. Not 100% sure on how much to ask. It's a good condition. Pet free/smoke free house. Only looking to sell as I'm just gaming on my computer now days.

Black 32gb Wii U - this is the mario 3d/nintendoland preinstalled bundle. I will also be including Mickey 2 and Just Dance Kids with it. Comes with all original packaging. Looking for $200 plus shipping.

TheOldSlimer

Neo Member
Looking for
Xbox One w/Halo MCC
(Sunset Overdrive and Forza 5/Horizon 2 are a big plus)

WTT/WTS
WiiU 32GB
2 Black WiiMote Plus w/Nunchuks
2 White Pro Controllers
Windwaker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Rayman Legends
Wonderful 101
New Super Mario Bros U w/Luigi U
Super Mario Galaxy 1 (wii game)
(Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, Pikmin 3, Galaxy 2 are all digital on the console, I'm not sure how nintendo handles this but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to take over the account)

Nikon d3200 24.2 MP CMOS w/stock lens

TheTurboFD

WTS

Gateway Modded super smash 3DS XL - $150 shipped
Comes with the gateway card

RFgQJCKl.jpg

Elgato HD60 $125 $120 shipped

ZJPin7a.jpg

I ship with tracking and insurance.

I take google wallet

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Selling a Club Nintendo Platinum Reward - $20 or best offer.

I'll accept either Paypal or Amazon payments. Feel free to PM me!

WTS

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited Edition -- $60

Opened but other than those tears on the front of the box everything is in like new condition. I only ship within the United States. PM if interested. I ship pretty quickly upon payment.

qZsfjoc.jpg

Nk1ZXA6.jpg

cQYloh7.jpg

PM'd quicker than sonic

Tenebrous

May be a daft thing to do so close to E3, but given how little time I actually spend playing these systems/games, I feel like putting them up for sale isn't a bad idea.

All items are West Midlands UK, and collection is very much preferred. No chance of shipping abroad. Feel free to make some offers, and I'll get some pics up tomorrow when the light is better. Would prefer to sell in bundles.

Nintendo 2DS (Blue/Black) /w Official Nintendo Pouch (Blue). Boxed with original SD card, charger, all the documents, etc. As good as new condition. Games I also have are...
  • Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Majora's Mask 3D (Sealed)
  • Pokemon Y
  • Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Nintendo Wii U Premium MK8 Bundle edition. In great condition with all the original boxes & documents. Physical copy of MK8 and a Wii U pro controller which I bought separately. Games I also have are...
  • Wind Waker HD
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Super Smash Bros Wii U
  • Mario Kart 8
  • New Super Mario Bros U
  • Wonderful 101
  • Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
  • Bayonetta 1 & 2 double pack (both physical)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom