• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Oh, he most definitely had bots/scripts. I got multiple PMs about buying window keys from him just because i posted in the pc building thread and here. Friend got multiple too.

Sorry for defending him then. I had a lot of passive aggressive complaining when I used to get top of the page frequently so I could definitely understand if he was innocent. I didn't know that there was good reason to believe he had scripts. I wasn't really convinced that he was using a script just because he was able to get first post frequently because I've beaten him to the top before which shouldn't be possible if he was using scripts/bots.

baphomet

Sorry for defending him then. I had a lot of passive aggressive complaining when I used to get top of the page frequently so I could definitely understand if he was innocent. I didn't know that there was good reason to believe he had scripts. I wasn't really convinced that he was using a script just because he was able to get first post frequently because I've beaten him to the top before which shouldn't be possible if he was using scripts/bots.

Yea, if you wanted top spot it wasn't that hard to get it you were watching for it.

Syriel

I've got a Far Cry 4 PC code that was included with a Samsung SSD drive that I purchased.

Would like to trade it for someone who still has a Platinum Nintendo reward and can redeem for Ultimate NES Remix 3DS.

Let me know if interested.

EDIT: Trade completed.

Etria

Positive seller feedback for Moltenix.

Thanks for selling me a Platinum code! My friend will be stoked ;P

Great communication, and was very patient and speedy. Would definitely recommend :)

ngower

WTS

• New Nintendo 3DS XL (black) w/ Hori Duraflexi protector
• Xenoblade Chronicles X
• Fire Emblem: Awakening
• Animal Crossing

PM a reasonable offer on all/some of these and I'm likely open. Shipping within the US only (unless you want to pay for int'l shipping).

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Games:

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2 - $20
Digital Deluxe Edition - $26

header.jpg

Dungeons 2 - $18

Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $20
Champions Edition - $26
Royal Edition - $32

Mortal Kombat X

header.jpg

Regular Edition - $24
Premium Edition - $34
Kombat Pack - $12

SharkCard-Whale.jpg

Grand Theft Auto Shark Cards for PC:

Red Card ($100,000) - $2,50
Tiger Card ($200,000) - $4
Bull Card ($500,000) - $7
White Card ($1,250,000) - $13
Whale Card ($3,500,000) - $31
Megalodon Card ($8,000,000) - $60

I am taking requests now.

If you need something, put a request in this Google Spreadsheet and i'll reach to you. It won't take a lot of time but may get you a discount.
P.S. Prices may change due to exchange rate.

Leftovers sale:
The Legend of Korra - $7
Zeno Clash II - $3
Costume Quest 2 - $5
Nimble Quest - $2
Rogue Legacy - $4
Shadow Warrior - $5
FORCED - $2

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Shipping is not included (give me your zipcode and ill give you a estimate and options). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D - $19

Amiibo
  • Gold Mario (sealed) - $27

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - $135
  • Gatchaman Collector's Box - Vol. 2 (DVD, Sealed)- $12
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $65
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $19
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $19
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $30
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $25
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $19
  • Noir: The Complete Series Anime Classics DVD - $24
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $65

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$85

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan 6GB graphics card(ASUS, card only, never overclocked) - $525 *on hold*

Books
  • Pretear manga Vol 1 - 4 (complete set) - $20

Preorders
*Will just change delivery address on Amazon to yours after transaction is made
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PS4) - offer
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC) - offer

UltraViolet Codes
--Asking $2 each (unless noted).
  • 007 Skyfall
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $7
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $7
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • The Dark Knight Rises
*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • discounted Amazon giftcards/credit (Will buy, need alot)
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

WTS

New Nintendo 3DS XL Majora's Mask Edition, Brand New, Never Opened. Asking for $265 shipped via PayPal gift or buyer pays fees. Thanks!

WTB

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze NA case and manual only

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker NA case and manual only

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code
  • (Origin) Mirror's Edge - $4
    bhcjp1xt.jpg
  • (3DS) Flipnote Studio 3D - $3
    SHf24iAm.jpg
WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4) Mortal Kombat X Season Pass
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (PS4) Drive Club (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy (CiB)
WTB: ACCESORIES:
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

Mandon

Banned
WTS

the-witcher-glp-header.png

Witcher 3 GoG code that came with my new video card. $30 USD I'll message the code to you once I get payment.
-------
Grand Theft Auto V for the Ps3 $20 USD + $10 Shipping Perfect condition - dlc codes redeemed
------
Dark Souls 2 for the Ps3 $20 + $10 Shipping Perfect condition, hardly used.

------

EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB Model Number 02G-P4-2678-KR

Video Card is in perfect working condition and I just changed the thermal compound and removed excess dust so it's running as cool as the day I got it. $150 USD + $10 Shipping

PST if interested in any of this. Willing to negotiate on the price, just as long as it isn't a trade offer. Thanks!

Positive seller feedback for Ramirez. Bought Dark Souls 2 for Ps4 from him. Very nice contact and fast shipping. Answered all my questions immediatly and didn't hesitate to respond promptly when USPS took their sweet time with delivery. I'd definitely do business with him again.

Big Chungus

WTT:

Mewtwo Smash Bros 3DS Code

for your

Club Nintendo NES Game (Mario 1, 2, or 3)

I'm in Canada, not sure if the codes are region locked

i am going to throw this out there, only because i am helping with the feedback for the time being, but when leaving feedback, please make sure to specify whether it is buyer/seller/trader feedback.

thank you and we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Selling the following -

-Halo: The Master Chief Collection full game digital download for Xbox One
-Xbox Live Gold 14-day free trial digital download for Xbox One

Don't have PayPal and im not looking for cash whatsoever. Prefer a Best Buy gift card the most but will also accept a PSN or Xbox Live currency card. Price is $35.00. For anyone who's interested, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Kylejc86

I am looking to swap my Xbox One Elder Scrolls Online Beta UK code for a PS4 UK or US one.

I also have the Planetside 2 UK PS4 Beta code and Rocket League UK PS4 Beta code to swap for an Elder Scrolls Online PS4 code.

NeOak

WTS

nJEIjJp.jpg

My entire Amiibo collection. 18 figures, and the entirety of Wave 3 besides Lucario. I'm short on money so I'm really just trying to get rid of stuff. Open to selling them individually as well, but only the rare to rare-ish ones. We can discuss a pricepoint if interested, but I'm not willing to take trade offers, unfortunately :(

$200 USD for the full bundle. $10 Shipping. For the rare Amiibo's like Rosalina, Shulk, Wii Fit and so on, the lowest I'm willing to go is $30, plus shipping.

PMed for the whole thing.

sabanoo

i am going to throw this out there, only because i am helping with the feedback for the time being, but when leaving feedback, please make sure to specify whether it is buyer/seller/trader feedback.

thank you and we now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

If it's unspecified it's just seller feedback.

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

All prices have been lowered again!

+12 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items (up to three DVD case games). I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

3DS
Animal Crossing 3DS XL - $110 + $11.30 priority shipping ($121.30 total shipped)
This Animal Crossing 3DS XL has been very carefully used and works perfectly. It has no dead pixels on the screens. It does not come with a charger or Animal Crossing New Leaf, but does come with the original box, documentation, and a 16GB SD card. Please PM me with any questions!
Gallery: https://imgur.com/a/VdFNQ

New Super Mario Bros. 2 - $12
Crosswords Plus - $3

Gamecube
NFL Blitz 2003 - $3
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $3
Resident Evil 4 - $10
Medal of Honor Frontline - $3
True Crime Streets of LA - $3
James Bond Agent Under Fire - $3

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
GBA Link Cable - $5
WarioWare Twisted - $12

Club Nintendo
Majora's Mask 3D Messenger Bag - Offer

Moltenix

Positive buyer feedback for LQX.

Needed some time to think about which Club Nintendo reward they wanted but was willing to pay in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom