• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once tried to do that too.. but it happened that the same post I tried to get was the one that same user "wanted".

Before I could even copy and paste my post, his post was already posted, merely seconds after the last one, so I strongly believe he had an script or something

I KNEW IT. Please PM me, wiibomb, as soon as you get a chance. We need to have a conversation.

Kidding, kidding. :-D Hope that's obvious.

Bots are the worst - I suspected he was using one before I joined the feedback team, so it's good to hear others were thinking the same.

wiibomb

I KNEW IT. Please PM me, wiibomb, as soon as you get a chance. We need to have a conversation.

Kidding, kidding. :-D Hope that's obvious.

Bots are the worst - I suspected he was using one before I joined the feedback team, so it's good to hear others were thinking the same.

I mean.. I tried to get the top post of a page by myself, no script involved, I don't like that...

tm24

A bot? How? I figured he was just waiting until the thread was near the end to then post and snipe the top of the next thread from anyone else.

Also, I sort of thought it was given he was most likely selling MSDN keys but like a lot of good deals many just don't give a shit if they are getting a price break. Sucks.

Oh, he most definitely had bots/scripts. I got multiple PMs about buying window keys from him just because i posted in the pc building thread and here. Friend got multiple too.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive seller feedback for Roge_NES - good folks.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Oh, he most definitely had bots/scripts. I got multiple PMs about buying window keys from him just because i posted in the pc building thread.

Heh, exact same thing happened to me.

I wouldn't have bought from him solely because of that. Scripting is lame.

wiibomb

Oh, he most definitely had bots/scripts. I got multiple PMs about buying window keys from him just because i posted in the pc building thread and here. Friend got multiple too.

oh wow... that's pretty bad... and lame.. isn't that against the ToS around here?

terrisus

You would think I use a bot to have most of my ads posted at the bottom of the page. I've always had poor timing really.

I honestly don't even care that much anymore >.>
If someone wants to find something, they'll find something.

Plus, the last 15-20 posts of a page take forever.
And waiting all that time sucks :þ

wiibomb

Want To Buy

Looking for everything here complete with everything that came with them when originally bought, unless noted. I won't be paying eBay prices for now since I have better protection over there, so if I would pay eBay prices, I rather go to eBay itself.

1. Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
  2. Megaman X collection for Gamecube.
  3. Virtual Boy stand and Visor, I know this is difficult to get, but my recently acquired Virtual Boy is lacking that and eBay prices are just too high to even consider buying them, if you have any of these or know where I can get them I would appreciate a lot a PM. (collector's problem... yeah, I know)
  4. SNES in good condition, looking for a complete one with everything except the AV cables which I already have, so they don't matter much, and good aesthetic condition since it's kind of a collector's item I want to get, no box or manual are necessary, they would be extremely nice, but not necessary
  5. Gameboy Micro at a nice price if anyone has one laying around. Just the gameboy and the charger is enough, though the boxes would be way cooler.
  6. Not so important: Final fantasy XV Episode Duscae at a low price, I haven't played a Final fantasy and I'm interested in buying this, but I won't pay too much since I don't even know if I like it.
  7. Goro Key, my friend bought Mortal Kombat X with the preorder, but it happens that when he entered the code it said it was already used, so I'm looking for someone who doesn't want it and wants to sell it
  8. EXTRA: do you have Monster Hunter related merchandise and want to get rid of it or don't think you want it anymore? do you want to sell it but don't know anyone willing to take it? you've found the correct person here! I'm looking for Monster Hunter merch in any corner, so if you have something you want to sell, PM me!

I have plenty of feedback over here and have a good communication, so please PM me in any case, but please PM me with a price in mind to start negotiations if you are willing to, remember my only condition is to be beneath eBay prices

EDT: YESSSSSSSSSSS, finally did it once lol

turbocat

PM me!

WTS:

US PSN Codes
Titan Souls - $12

WTB

Majora's Mask 3DS
Danganronpa 2
Pokemon XD
Pokemon HeartGold (preferably complete)

I accept and pay with PayPal gifts as payment. PM me!

WTS:

Final Fantasy XV Xbox One demo code - $15
Donkey Kong Country GBA - $15
Donkey Kong Country 2 GBA - $15
Pokemon Sapphire - $15

I'll take payment by Paypal gift or Amazon and Best Buy gift cards.

please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

PayPal gift preferred otherwise include fee

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I usually ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

Xbox 360 Halo Reach Special Edition wireless controller
used for a couple of hours but then put it away, excellent condition
$35

3rd party Xbox 360 Slim hard drive enclosure with 60GB hdd included
$30

2 x PS2 8mb memory cards $5 a piece or $9 for both
brand new screen covers for top and bottom on the 3ds xl (works perfect for *new* 3ds xl as well) $14
Crimson Sea 2 PS2 dvd, no box - free with purchase

thanks for looking

AwRy108

WTS: Nintendo Stuff!!!

*prices include shipping (where applicable)
*I accept PayPal
*Reasonable offers are welcome
*I'm a NeoGAF Platinum Buyer/Seller

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Worlds 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive, sealed) - $20
ALBWPosterSet_zps6b9abeed.jpg

Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster (FINAL ISSUE, sealed) - $30

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
WTB:

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition (OSX digital key) :: 10-15$

Not quite sure it'll run on my machine and never played one of these type games, so looking to not take too big of a gamble.

terrisus

Positive Buyer feedback for properpropaganda

I've left numerous positive feedbacks for this guy already, and used basically every superlative that I can already...

One of the best people on GAF, a true asset to this site and this thread, and I am extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to have worked with him so many times.

Thanks again!

TheOldSlimer

Neo Member
Looking for
Xbox One w/Halo MCC
(Sunset Overdrive and Forza 5/Horizon 2 are a big plus)

WTT/WTS
WiiU 32GB
2 Black WiiMote Plus w/Nunchuks
2 White Pro Controllers
Windwaker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Rayman Legends
Wonderful 101
New Super Mario Bros U w/Luigi U
Super Mario Galaxy 1 (wii game)
(Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, Pikmin 3, Galaxy 2 are all digital on the console, I'm not sure how nintendo handles this but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to take over the account)

Nikon d3200 24.2 MP CMOS w/stock lens

honjo73

Looking for
Xbox One w/Halo MCC
(Sunset Overdrive and Forza 5/Horizon 2 are a big plus)

WTT/WTS
WiiU 32GB
2 Black WiiMote Plus w/Nunchuks
2 White Pro Controllers
Windwaker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Rayman Legends
Wonderful 101
New Super Mario Bros U w/Luigi U
Super Mario Galaxy 1 (wii game)
(Mario Kart 8, Smash 4, Pikmin 3, Galaxy 2 are all digital on the console, I'm not sure how nintendo handles this but I wouldn't mind if you wanted to take over the account)

Nikon d3200 24.2 MP CMOS w/stock lens

PM'ed

Positive Buyer feedback for properpropaganda

I've left numerous positive feedbacks for this guy already, and used basically every superlative that I can already...

One of the best people on GAF, a true asset to this site and this thread, and I am extremely lucky to have had the opportunity to have worked with him so many times.

Thanks again!

Positive Seller Feedback for: terrisus. haven't received my stuff but am confident everything will be good, as it always is.

also:

Positive Seller Feedback for: C-Drive. traded some digital movie codes for some snes games

edit: my apologies for the double posts

Power Buyer (24)/ Power Seller (29)

Want To Trade:

Amiibos for Amiibos. Want: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Wii Fit Trainer, Metaknight.
Have: Shulk, Rosalina, Lucario, Gold Mario.

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping

Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario, Gold Mario amiibos (sealed) -$45 + shipping (each), Marth + Ike set - $70 + shipping, or $225 + shipping for all 6.

Feel free to make offers.

Movie codes:
Dates listed are the "expiration date". As of 4/12, all are confirmed to work.

All are Ultraviolet unless specified.

$2 each, $4 for iTunes/UV combo codes. $2 for Fox combo codes.

* - sonypictures.com/uvredeem
+ - foxuv.com
- - PARAMOUNTUV.COM/REDEEM
^ - digitalcopyplus.com or more.marvel.com

For Fox iTunes digital copies need dvd disc to redeem. Go to: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=236284 for instructions to redeem without disc.

*30 Minutes or Less/BadTeacher/Easy A - 12/31/17
Army of Darkness - Expiration Unknown
*Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher - 12/31/17
Bad Grandpa.5 - 7/8/16 - (iTunes + UV)
Django Unchained - 6/30/15
Dread - 1/8/14 - (iTunes + UV)
G.I. Joe: Retaliation - 7/30/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Gravity - 2/25/16
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - 6/11/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Horrible Bosses - 3/11/16
Shaun of the Dead - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - 6/12/14
Silent Hill: Revelations - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
Silver Linings Playbook - 6/30/15
Star Trek: Into Darkness - 9/10/15 - (iTunes + UV)
Ted - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes + UV)
*The Amazing Spider-Man - 11/9/14
The Expendables 2 - 11/20/13 - (iTunes + UV)
The Dark Knight Rises - 12/4/14
The Hangover Part II - 12/6/13
The Hangover Part III - 10/8/15
The Hunger Games - 8/18/13 - (iTunes + UV)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - 3/7/15 - (iTunes + UV)
-The Italian Job (Remake) - 1/18/17
The Last Stand - 5/21/14 - (iTunes + UV)

*NEW* Fast and the Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* 2 Fast 2 Furious - Expiration Unknown - (iTunes/UV)
*NEW* $7.50 credit to see Furious 7 - 5/17/15 - (Fandango credit) $4
*NEW* Game of Thrones Season 1 - 2/28/17 - (iTunes/UV) $20

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Lucina amiibo
Meta Knight amiibo

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Games

Twilight Princess (gamecube)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest (GameCube)
Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)

Starfox 64 3d and Kid icarus Uprising codes from club nintendo

*SOLD*

Selling a manufacturer refurb'd LG G2 (D801) for Tmobile other carriers as it's unlocked. My original phone took a bath and my insurance carrier said they weren't going to pay for the replacement of it. So I purchased this phone off contract... and then my insurance carrier decided to send me a replacement after all, which arrived today.

Includes phone, charger and original box.Clean ESN.

So I don't need this phone.

Selling for $205 shipped.

steveovig

FS:Loose Amiibos in mint condition, I'm open to offers and package deals

Villager-$50
Wii Fit Trainer-$35
Captain Falcon-$30
Marth-$35

Positive seller feedback for ThatsMytrunks.

I was finally able to get a Villager amiibo for a price that isn't completely insane. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom