• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
--UPDATE: All sold--

Hey, all!

I'm looking to sell two Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming 4GB cards (2mos old) and one Sapphire R9 290 4GB card. All three cards are in great condition, run quiet and cool, and are great overclockers. The R9 290 has an aftermarket Arctic Accelero Xtreme 3 cooler, as well as copper heatsinks on the vrm and ram chips.

I'm asking for $475 for each 980, or $925 for the pair, and $230 for the R9 290. I accept PayPal, and am willing to ship anywhere in the continental US.

If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

GTX 980
9R0sf5D.jpg

8wgYmc7.jpg

R9 290 w/ aftermarket cooler
roNdXVS.jpg

Mandon

Banned
WTS

the-witcher-glp-header.png

Witcher 3 GoG code that came with my new video card. $35 USD I'll message the code to you once I get payment.
-------
Grand Theft Auto V for the Ps3 $20 USD + $5 Shipping Perfect condition - dlc codes redeemed
------

EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB Model Number 02G-P4-2678-KR

Video Card is in perfect working condition and I just changed the thermal compound and removed excess dust so it's running as cool as the day I got it. $130 USD + $10 Shipping

PST if interested in any of this. Willing to negotiate on the price, just as long as it isn't a trade offer. Thanks!

White_sox

WTS: PC game lot.

image358578.jpg

I need to get rid of these, so $5 + shipping. I should be able to ship media mail, so it won't be that expensive.

WTS: Wonderful 101 Wii U $18 shipped

WTS: Huge PSP lot w/ case, 29 UMDs, and 8 GB mem stick. Make me an offer. I'm willing to negotiate on any/all of the items.

WTB: King Dedede Amiibo and Rocksmith cable

Selling a basically new NES 3dsxl used for less than an hour it has 4.7 firmware and is Gateway ready or cfw ready also capable of region free.I downgraded it myself so no need for web broswer exploit can be easily updated ofcourse and you can access eshop via emunand if you choose to use it with Gateway.

$135 plus $10 to help with shipping.

As for trades looking for Bayonetta 2 wiiu with Bayo 1 or Nike giftcards.

M3z_

WTS *Brand New*

Crucial M500 960GB SSD $270 shipped US48 only

Ox9nyK7l.jpg

Purchased about a week or so ago. No longer need it. Brand new, has not been opened.

For sale Super Mario Bros Game and Watch

Price has been lowered from previous listings to $135 shipped I think this is pretty fair as mint units of this game with box/manual go for $200 easy on ebay. Any units you see for less than that are usually loose, don't have the manual or have boxes in much worse shape. US buyers preferred, international wilI require a bit more for shipping. Box has some scuffs but the unit itself and the manual are near mint.

In my opinion this is the best Game and Watch title due to the fact that it features much more complex gameplay than most typical G&W titles with scrolling platform action, different worlds and it even has warp zones.Just look at this beauty and try telling yourself you don't want it:

5iwsOMq.jpg

Agz6vZ1.jpg

dC3Kv9Y.jpg

Also up for sale is a U.S. copy of Galactic Attack for Saturn (aka Layer Section, prequel to Raystorm). Excellent game and also a great Saturn shmup for those on a budget. Disc, manual and case are all in very good condition, $35 shipped.

389595DE-8F68-474B-88A9-B218BBB19DFB-1192-000001123270B803_zps6e484459.jpg

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Longshot, but. . .

WTS --

Bloodborne Collector's Edition Strategy Guide (includes code for downloadable Bloodborne theme with Hunters Dream music), sealed, to someone in the SAN DIEGO area. $30

PM please. Thank you :)

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
WTS

North America Club Nintendo Platinum Reward Code $15

Positive Buyer Feedback for terrisus

fenners

Time to play catch-up - sorry, guys!

Positive buyer feedback for Stormhammer!
Positive buyer feedback for Cheetos is Pretty Awesome!
Positive buyer feedback for El_TigroX!

fenners

For Sale!

I'm trimming down my retro collection... Shipping from TX, and will only ship to the US - will ship free on any purchase over $25 :) I accept paypal only.

Happy to send pictures of anything, answer questions etc via PM. Everything is complete, played, in very good condition, unless otherwise noted!

PS1 - One Piece Mansion - $15

Xbox - Kung Fu Chaos - new/in shrinkwrap - $15

GCN - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Master Quest - new/in shrinkwrap - $75

Wii - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Collector's Edition/steelbook - new/in shrinkwrap - $150
Wii - Xenoblade Chronicles - UK Import (requires modded Wii!) - $50

Saturn - Sakura Wars Limited Edition "B-Type" - $25
Complete, box has some shelf wear, but contents are in excellent condition. Mousepad still in shrink, stickers + mouse unused etc. Can share pics if needed.

7GlPCXT.jpg

ed2KtWUm.jpg

Tc91

I've got a Witcher 3 GOG code up for sale which came with my graphics card.

Looking for £25 PayPal for it. I can send you a pic of the receipt it came on if you're interested! PM me.

ThisOne

WTS

Zelda Amiibo
Diddy Kong Amiibo
Luigi Amiibo

I would prefer to sell all three together. They are all brand new in box. North American versions. $25 shipped via PayPal. PM me if interested.

derek2fan

Neo Member
WTS

Looking for PayPal only, not trades right now.

amiibos - $40 Shipped via priority mail for all three
Bowser
Sonic
Mega Man
http://imgur.com/a/lWaCf

Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS -$25 Shipped

Pokémon Omega Ruby - Nintendo 3DS - $25 Shipped ( No Case )
Willing to do $40 shipped for both

webkatt

WTB:

TLOUR ( The Last of Us Remastered) Code

Have:
PayPal
Metal Slug 3 Code (PS3/PS4/Vita)

Also have about 900 club Nintendo Points

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Saints Row IV