• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quake1028

CN Platinum Reward (Game of your choice)
3D Flipnote Studio code

$15.50 pp gift. Plus seller as Gloomfire, not updated yet in feedback list since my name change.

maxcriden

Free stuff:

Wii U eShop games

Scram Kitty
Armillo
Steamworld Dig

one each, first come first serve (via PM). They *should* work but no guarantee.

For Sale:

obsampler.jpg

vermont maple syrup

Authentic VT maple syrup. One bottle. I think it's 8 oz but I have to check. $12 including shipping I guess. I got it as a present but I live in Vermont and I'm not going to use it by the time we move. Feel free to make me any interesting offer!

H3xum

Free stuff:

Wii U eShop games

Scram Kitty
Armillo
Steamworld Dig

one each, first come first serve. They *should* work but no guarantee.

For Sale:

obsampler.jpg

vermont maple syrup

Authentic VT maple syrup. One bottle. I think it's 8 oz but I have to check. $12 including shipping I guess. I got it as a present but I live in Vermont and I'm not going to use it by the time we move. Feel free to make me any interesting offer!

I'd love to try out steamworld dig!

Thanks in advance

Edit: Oh, wait, I got too excited, Wii U not 3DS. Thanks anyway!

Kito

WTS
Must be a Londoner. Pick-up only. 200+ post count.

PS4 20th Anniv console - £400 - Unsealed to check number (#XXXXX), but otherwise new condition. Never taken out of box, accessories still in their plastic, etc. PM me if interested. Sold to CeX for £750.

cackhyena

Soooo, could someone tell me what happened to Threetri333? Tell me he's not banned for selling shady stuff, because I bought a good copy of Windows 8 from him last year. I had to recently re install it on a new SSD and now even using the code, it's not letting me activate.

maxcriden

Soooo, could someone tell me what happened to Threetri333? Tell me he's not banned for selling shady stuff, because I bought a good copy of Windows 8 from him last year. I had to recently re install it on a new SSD and now even using the code, it's not letting me activate.

Unfortunately, that is exactly what happened. Read back in the thread a bit. I want to say it was a week or so ago.

Looking to trade my copy of Xenoblade 3ds for a copy of Bravely Default.

PM me if interested, just not feeling the combat like I was afraid I would...

Thanks!

I can't seem to find it, but this sucks. Fuck.

Man, oh man. I'm so sorry this happened to you. He was banned for selling codes that shouldn't have been sold.

A better explanation for the decision can be found on this page: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=160126585#post160126585

And situation started here on post 5491: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=159743218#post159743218

Ugh. You can try e-mailing his still listed google e-mail address, but, as you know, be advised the user is a confirmed and banned scammer.

cackhyena

Man, oh man. I'm so sorry this happened to you. He was banned for selling codes that shouldn't have been sold.

A better explanation for the decision can be found on this page: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=160126585#post160126585

And situation started here on post 5491: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=159743218#post159743218

Ugh. You can try e-mailing his still listed google e-mail address, but, as you know, be advised the user is a confirmed and banned scammer.

Thanks, man. Yeah, I've reached out to him at his email. I'm also waiting for a call back from MS to see if there isn't something to be done...doubtful, but I gotta try.

Athreous

WTB

Amiibos:

Princess Peach (New Version)

PC Games:

Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls PC Keys (paying around 15$ for each key, if you have something in mind, pm me! =D)

PS4 Stuff:

3 months of PSN Plus US

FFXIV ARR PS4 Key US

I'm from Brazil, so if you need GTA V PC from Nuuvem, let me know =D

WTB

Any non-Japanese, non-video game related graphic novels/trade paperbacks you may have lying around that you want to get rid of or are just interested in selling. I'll take almost anything from any publisher - DC, Marvel, Vertigo, Valiant, IDW, Image, whatever. Looking to expand my trade collection and open up to new stories.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:
header.jpg

Broken Age - 12$(few copies left. Episode 2 is being released tomorrow)
header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 24.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 34.99$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$
header.jpg

Football Manager 2015- 33$ (limited time sale)
header.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 with Preorder costume packs- 36$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

header.jpg

Depth- 10$(two copies left)

Far Cry Franchise Pack old(doesn't include FC4) - 15$ (limited time sale)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Venom Fox

Banned
The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 beta key.

Preferably UK/EU but I have a US Acc too.
I can pay by PayPal

PM me if you have one please

Cool thread by the way :)

Repost! Still up for grabs.

I have a copy of Alien Crush on Turbografx I'm looking to sell or trade. I accidentally bought one when I already owned it. Derp.

Hucard in a printed DVD case. I'm looking for 25 shipped or best offer. Or, hey, again I'll take a trade! Mostly anything retro. Message me!

Y0TFxQRm.jpg

randome

Have (all PS3)

• Dark Souls II
  • Saints Row IV
  • Star Wars TFU
  • Spiderman 3
  • Ben 10 CD
  • R&C: A4O
  • Rayman Origins
  • Super Street Fighter IV
  • Bulletstorm
Want (all PS3)

• Dragon Ball Z games
  • Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
  • South Park: SoT
  • Mass Effect Trilogy
  • Portal 1 and 2
  • Darksiders II
  • Offers
  • Money $$$

Xeroblade

Don't like the prices? offer me something please. Help me get rid of this stuff!

Have:

Galaxy Geforce gtx 670 - $160? (not really sure) more info HERE

Acekard 2i - Offer

Genesis: - (If you buy one of the more expensive games i will throw in one of the cheap games for free) All Good Condition
Sega Genesis 3 Console (includes 3 controllers, 1st party, 2 3rd party) - $25
Bundle pictured - $50
Cool Spot - (No Manual) $5
Eternal Champions - (No Manual) $5
Sonic Spinball - $3
Sonic & Knuckles - $12
The Lion King - $5
Sonic 2 - Free with purchase

Gamecube:

All in good/great condition and complete unless noted.

Pokemon Colosseum Bonus Disc - $20
Sega Soccer Slam - $10
F-Zero GX - $34

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xbox 360: (all games complete and in great condition)
Lost Odyssey -$15
Magna Carta 2 - $22
Bully - $24
Alan Wake Limited Edition (Sealed) - $37

PS3: (all complete and in excellent condition)

Ni No Kuni (black label) With guide (includes Gold Hurley code) - $26
Tales of Graces F - $20
Tales of Xillia Limited Edition (sealed) - $36 - Both Tales games for $45
God of War Ascension - $10
Demon's Souls - $9

Want:

Paypal

M3z_

WTS Crucial M500 960GB SSD $280 shipped US48 only

Ox9nyK7l.jpg

Purchased about a week or so ago. No longer need it. Brand new, has not been opened.

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE SELLER FEEDBACK for Ramirez: sold me some classic XBox titles for a great price, then shipped them with haste. Another great transaction with this terrific GAF'er!

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+28 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim, Also willing to consider selling it!
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find the AC adapter, but as of right now I'll just list the system itself. If I can dig out the AC adapter I'll include that and update the price. But for now:

Gameboy Micro system:
$70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade, or possibly a sale at what I paid.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for more or less what I paid for them, $155.

Obviously trying to upgrade to a Vita Slim, and would like to do a straight trade, but I am willing to entertain offers for it, since I got a PS TV in this thread that I can use until I have the chance to get a Vita Slim. So, if you're interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

1080 Snowboarding
Banjo-Tooie
Castlevania
Cruis'n USA
Donkey Kong 64 (yellow cart)
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mario Party 2
Mischief Makers
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Paper Mario
Penny Racers
Pokémon Snap
Quest 64
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Tonic Trouble
Top Gear Rally
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Ugh. Sorry, dude. He's an awful seller. I wish we did something when he was called out using a bot to get top page posts.

LQX

Ugh. Sorry, dude. He's an awful seller. I wish we did something when he was called out using a bot to get top page posts.

A bot? How? I figured he was just waiting until the thread was near the end to then post and snipe the top of the next thread from anyone else.

Also, I sort of thought it was given he was most likely selling MSDN keys but like a lot of good deals many just don't give a shit if they are getting a price break. Sucks.

EGM92

A bot? How? I figured he was just waiting until the thread was near the end to then post and snipe the top of the next thread from anyone else.

Also, I sort of thought it was given he was most likely selling MSDN keys but like a lot of good deals many just don't give a shit if they are getting a price break. Sucks.

You can program scripts to keep an eye on pages and create a macro to post for you once it reaches a certain point. Considering threads have post limits per page it's pretty easy to do.

wiibomb

I once tried to do that too.. but it happened that the same post I tried to get was the one that same user "wanted".

Before I could even copy and paste my post, his post was already posted, merely seconds after the last one, so I strongly believe he had an script or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom