• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dren

I've got a Far Cry 4 PC code that was included with a Samsung SSD drive that I purchased.

Would like to trade it for someone who still has a Platinum Nintendo reward and can redeem for Ultimate NES Remix 3DS.

Let me know if interested.

PMed

Code:
[IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/bIYAAOSwqu9VC4vg/$_57.JPG[/IMG][IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/VScAAOSwPhdVC44L/$_57.JPG[/IMG][IMG]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/yvcAAOSwBahVC4y2/$_57.JPG[/IMG]
all brand new, looking for $90 shipped for all three. PM me!

qArLgpg.jpg

drop me a pm if anyone is interested. (European)
Darn your European games....I was *just* looking to buy KI.U as well. Oh well, the hunt continues

WTS

Nintendo Wii U w/ Super Smash Bros + Mario World 3D
Gamecube Controller Adapter
Wii U Gamecube Controller
I'll throw in the Diddy Kong amiibo.
Selling it bundled for $315 OBO
Bought it to play Smash Bros with roommates. Never had time to play Smash Bros with roommates.

Intel Core i7 3610QM (Mobile CPU 2.3GHz) - $200 OBO
1st Gen Astro Mixamp (No equalizer, but better DAC) - $60

Shipping to US

Edit: That GoT disc is not representative of my care and ownership of discs in general. I was in the process of switching out seasons. :c

Game: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Price: $40

Game: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
Price: $25

Game: Zombie Army Trilogy
Price: $18

Game: Depth
Price: $8

Game: Onikira - Demon Killer
Price: $2

Accepting Paypal sent as gift in US$.
All games are Steam gifts and RoW (region free), will be sent to your Steam account or mail.
I'm quite busy these days, so I apologize in advance if I might be slow with responses.

Beth Cyra

Lol at this point someone would probably give you a copy for free. I'm also pretty sure it's on sale at one of the digital store fronts for less than $5.
Lol well if someone wanted to gift it tome I wouldn't complain.

On a serious note though I checked all the majors that came to mind such as Amazon, GoG, Steam, and GameStop and they are all a bit higher then I'm willing to pay.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+28 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here, and one thing that I'm looking to buy! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 0, buying a used/cheap desktop (or possibly laptop) computer
Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim, Also willing to consider selling it!
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

Being without a computer kind of sucks. I'm not without one right now, so not an immediate need, but, I really need to have something set up for if/when my main computer is having issues or anything.

So, if you have a desktop laying around that you're not using, I'd like to buy it! =)

I would be willing to consider a laptop as well, but it's much less likely that it will fit into my price range, and it's not a need.

Basically, what I want is:

~$200 max (including shipping costs)

Windows 7 or 8/8.1 (legit, not going to blow up at me in a week)
Wireless (N, or possibly G) built in (or adapter included)
At least a basic dual-core processor (so no dumping a Pentium 3 off on me >.>)
4GB RAM (more would be great, but beggars can't be choosers)
The more storage, the better! (But in this price range, I know I can't expect much)
I don't need a monitor, keyboard, or mouse, since I have all of those already.

I know this is all kind of vague and general and not that specific, so please get in contact with me if you're willing to work something out.
I'm definitely willing to work out trades (for part or all) involving stuff on my lists as well, so if anything I have is of interest to you, please get in contact with me!

So, if you have a desktop laying around that you're not using, and would like it to have a good home, it will definitely have that =)

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find the AC adapter, but as of right now I'll just list the system itself. If I can dig out the AC adapter I'll include that and update the price. But for now:

Gameboy Micro system:
$70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade, or possibly a sale at what I paid.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for more or less what I paid for them, $155.

Obviously trying to upgrade to a Vita Slim, and would like to do a straight trade, but I am willing to entertain offers for it, since I got a PS TV in this thread that I can use until I have the chance to get a Vita Slim. So, if you're interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

1080 Snowboarding
Banjo-Tooie
Castlevania
Cruis'n USA
Donkey Kong 64 (yellow cart)
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mario Party 2
Mischief Makers
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Paper Mario
Penny Racers
Pokémon Snap
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Tonic Trouble
Top Gear Rally
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
The Bridge

PM me with offers! =)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

PSN 1 Year - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10 or $15
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 5% off for one week (Apr 26th to May 2nd)
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 5% off (until May 2nd) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (633+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Quake1028

CN Platinum Reward (Game of your choice)
3D Flipnote Studio code

$15.50 pp gift. Plus seller as Gloomfire, not updated yet in feedback list since my name change.

Flandy

WTS
Xbox Live Gold 12 months - $35 (2 remaining)
17030047298_79f4870a2b_n.jpg

Xbox live gold 2 day trial - $1

Arma Cold War Assault - $1 Steam Gift

Bejewled 3 - $1 Steam Key (Currently included in the humble bundle if you beat the average)

Tags: XBL XBLG

WTB
Kinect for Xbox One

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Gameboy Micro - Silver

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find the AC adapter, but as of right now I'll just list the system itself. If I can dig out the AC adapter I'll include that and update the price. But for now:

Gameboy Micro system:
$70

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

PM'd RE: this stuff

Amiibro

Anyone have a Beta code for Elder Scrolls Online they want to sell? Either platform, XBOX One or PS4 would be fine. Hit me up with a PM. I really want to try this game out!

bigace33

Lol well if someone wanted to gift it tome I wouldn't complain.

On a serious note though I checked all the majors that came to mind such as Amazon, GoG, Steam, and GameStop and they are all a bit higher then I'm willing to pay.

Maybe try Ebay, they have steam keys. There are other sites that I wont recommend here, but the game is well worth $10. I was just saying how often I've seen it for $4.99 or less. I know Origin is having a sale on both Witcher games right now, but I'm sure you prefer steam.

Edit: Doh, should have looked at the posts above mine.

PSGames

Selling a Samsung Gear VR. Like new condition. $190 shipped. I don't have a Note 4 at the moment so no use for it even tho it's a cool device. PM me if interested.

WitcherHeader.jpg

Ok, I've go two Witcher 3 Geforce promotion codes up for grabs. After going through the Nvidia redemption site, they redeem on your GOG.com account.

$37 USD Single code
$62 USD for Both (FCFS)
- Paypal Gifts/Friends+Family Payment ONLY

GAF PM only, please!

No Love

Banned
For sale: Skies of Arcadia Legends for Nintendo Gamecube. Price: $70
Includes both disks and manual in original case.

PM me if interested. Thanks.

Is there any kind of market still for the Gamecube Gameboy Player disc? Was setting up my Cube for my niece today and she went to play Animal Crossing only for me to discover I lost AC but have a 2nd Gameboy Player disc.

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell.

PayPal gift or fees paid.

12 Month PS+ Code - $40

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

WTB

PS4
Dark Souls II Scholar of the first Sin - Looking to pay $35 shipped.

3DS
Fire Emblem Awakening - Looking to pay $25 shipped.

PM me if you have a copy you want to sell. I can paypal right away.

Syriel

Positive Trader Feedback for dren.

Quick to respond to PMs and very easy to deal with.

Wasn't sure if I should list him as buyer or seller since no money changed hands. We did successfully swap games though. :)

Is there any kind of market still for the Gamecube Gameboy Player disc? Was setting up my Cube for my niece today and she went to play Animal Crossing only for me to discover I lost AC but have a 2nd Gameboy Player disc.

These are more in demand than the actual player hardware. Mostly because people would lose the disc so they are rarer/harder to find than the hardware attachment.

terrisus

Positive Buyer feedback for The Lone Courier

Positive Seller feedback for The Stealth Fox

Today has been a busy day :þ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom