• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a while since I've posted in one of these threads.

Want to Trade:

- Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)

for

Just about comparably priced multiplayer Wii U game. Maybe a Lego game or something that'd just be good to play with my girlfriend. Not really looking to add money to it, so it'd have to be for a game you think is evenly priced.

Thanks

edit: I have the manual for it, too, but it was outside the case when i took the photo and am too lazy to re-take it. Trust me on it though, heh.

RBcZv1K.png

I don't exactly know how feedback is handeled in this case, but I think generous acts should at least be mentioned in this thread.

Taco_Rocket gave me 3 (!) of his Heroes of the Storm closed beta invites for nothing in return.

I sent him a PM, in which I asked him about how much he's looking to get for 3 keys for me and my friends. Today I received a message with 3 keys in it. He just sent them to me, saying he just wanted someone else who enjoys MOBAs to get to play the game. This, in my opinion, is a great response and its refreshing to see that there are still people out there, that do not try to sell beta invites for crazy amounts.

Therefore, I give Taco_Rocket positive seller (generosity) feedback.

I'm from Germany, but all prices include WORLDWIDE shipping (tracked and insured for expensive items). I already sold a few things internationally in this thread and have lots of good feedback.

Selling:

PS2:
Gradius V (US NTSC) - complete and in pretty much perfect condition - $30

PS3:
Wolfenstein (2009) (PAL UK) - complete, good condition - $10
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds (US NTSC) - complete, good condition - $10

PM me for more information or pictures.

Want: PayPal

GreenMana

I am Neogaf + !

13-month Xbox Live Gold Code - $37

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger - $2
Call of Juarez - $2
Shadowrun Returns - $3
InFluent w/ Japanese Pack - $1
Star Wars: Jedi Academy - $3
To the Moon - $1
Darksiders Franchise Pack - $10
Dead Island Franchise Pack - $10
Saints Row Franchise Pack - $12
Sega Genesis Classics Packs 1-3 - $2 each
Star Wars: Dark Forces - $1
System Shock 2 - $1
Dying Light w/ Be the Zombie DLC - $26
Dying Light - Ultimate Survivor Bundle DLC - $2
Dying Light - Cuisine and Cargo DLC - $2
FEAR 2: Project Origin - $1
FEAR 3 - $1.50
The Bureau: Xcom Declassified - $1.50
Borderlands Game of the Year - $4.50
Unreal Tournament 3 Black - $2.50
Payday: The Heist - $2
XCom: Enemy Unknown - $3
Doom 3 BFG - $3
Trine 2: Complete Story - $3.25
Alan Wake: Collector's Edition - $4
Natural Selection 2 - $3
Just Cause 2 - $2
GTA San Andreas - $2

Watch Dogs Standard - Uplay Key - $4
Watch Dogs Deluxe - Uplay Key - $5
Watch Dogs Season Pass - Uplay Key - $2

Crysis 2 Origin - $2
Dead Space Origin - $1.5
Medal of Honor Origin - $2
Mirror's Edge Origin - $2
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin - $2

These prices are only good for today, Sunday, 4/26.

I can also get almost any game for at least 20% off the current price.

Example: Mortal Kombat X Steam - $17

terrisus

Whoops. Time is all messed up for me >.>
Really sorry to have this at the top of the page... Carry on... Feel free to delete this post as well...

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS Google Nexus 6. Brand new in box. Cloud white, 32GB. It's the international version but it'll work with your US carrier check http://www.willmyphonework.net/ and see below. Factory unlocked.

$600 shipped.

Not quite.

The international model (XT1100) doesn't have CDMA support, so it won't be able to activate on Sprint, Verizon or any MVNO that uses those networks. The US model (XT1103) can.

It also doesn't support any version of LTE on T-Mobile (Bands 2, 4 and 12).

Which also means it isn't fully compatible with Project Fi (in case someone wanted to use that).

On ATT the international Nexus 6 only supports one LTE band out of six (Band 5).

Ecto311

For sale - Lots of feedbacks on here

2ds With 2 games Cubic Ninja and Harvest Moon 3D - The Tale of Two Towns.
Comes with original Charger and case for the 2DS

$90 shipped in US

bh35tyjl.jpg

LZrUdZEl.jpg

Acer Aspire Switch 11 - Model: SW5-171-325N
Comes with the keyboard and charger. Formatted to original windows 8 that was on it when I got it.

Processor
Intel Core i3 4th Gen. (1.5 GHz)

Memory
4 GB

Hard Drive
Hard Drive 128 GB SSD

Display
11.6"

Video Card
Intel HD Graphics 4200

Dimensions
Depth 8.0223 in.
Height 0.9906 in.
Width 11.5908 in.
Weight 3.41 lb.

$320 shipped in the US.
XPcERLzl.jpg

lIjO3o4l.jpg

sFM2I7cl.jpg

UEE6urLl.jpg

k20TxGkl.jpg

qAIcjsGl.jpg

Laptop runs great and battery lasts around 8 hours from my usage with it. Got it recently for a business trip and don't have a need for it now.

PM if interested.

Syriel

WTS Google Nexus 6. Brand new in box. Cloud white, 32GB. It's the international version but it'll work with your US carrier http://www.willmyphonework.net/. Factory unlocked.

$600 shipped.

Not quite.

The international model (XT1100) doesn't have CDMA support, so it won't be able to activate on Sprint, Verizon or any MVNO that uses those networks. The US model (XT1103) can.

Which also means it isn't fully compatible with Project Fi (in case someone wanted to use that).

On ATT the international Nexus 6 only supports one LTE band out of six (Band 5).

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Not quite.

Thanks! Added to my post.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Games:

Dungeons II - $18

header.jpg

Killing Floor 2 - $20
Digital Deluxe Edition - $26
6 pack - $100

Pillars of Eternity

header.jpg

Hero Edition - $20
Champions Edition - $26
Royal Edition - $32

Mortal Kombat X

header.jpg

Regular Edition - $24
Premium Edition - $34
Kombat Pack - $12

header.jpg

Grand Theft Auto V - $44 (Social Club)

SharkCard-Whale.jpg

Grand Theft Auto Shark Cards for PC:

Red Card ($100,000) - $2,50
Tiger Card ($200,000) - $4
Bull Card ($500,000) - $7
White Card ($1,250,000) - $13
Whale Card ($3,500,000) - $31
Megalodon Card ($8,000,000) - $60

I am taking requests now.

If you need something, put a request in this Google Spreadsheet and i'll reach to you. It won't take a lot of time but may get you a discount.
P.S. Prices may change due to exchange rate.

Leftovers sale:
The Legend of Korra - $7
Zeno Clash II - $3
Costume Quest 2 - $5
Nimble Quest - $2
Rogue Legacy - $4
Shadow Warrior - $5
FORCED - $2

Ettie

All prices include shipping. My feedback is listed as NeoGAF Plus +9 in the feedback list. All feedback is from selling.

Heads Up:

1. Paypal Gift Only (or you cover fees)
2. U.S. Lower 48 Only

Note: None of these games are in “sealed” condition. Some are excellent; others were bought used from Gamestop, so less than excellent. If this is important to you as a collector, please ask questions before you buy. I'm happy to provide whatever info you need, including additional pictures.

If anyone wants to bundle up, especially 3+, deals shall be cut.

Wii
House of the Dead 2&3 Return + 2 White/Blue Nyko Perfect Shot - 40
NSMB Wii - 20

GCN
gAAaNeE.jpg

qXhqFAn.jpg

Metroid Prime w/ Echoes Demo Bonus Disc (black label, complete, minor sticky stuff on lower spine) - 12
LoZ: Windwaker (black label, complete) - 30
F-Zero GX - 25 SOLD
Mario Kart:DD (black label, complete) - 35
Paper Mario:TTYD – 30 SOLD

DS
JRkL7co.jpg

MHBHbCu.jpg

DS Lite white with charger, Acekard 2 and 4GB micro SD – 60 Some minor discoloration of shoulder buttons and hinge area. No cheeto fingers were used while playing this device. I am leaving the file structure on the micro SD but no roms will be included. My understanding is this will not work on the 3DS out of the box, FYI to all.
sJ2jSCq.jpg

Final Fantasy IV - 25

PS2 – Everything CiB was bought new by me and is in pretty great shape. Everything not CiB was bought used from BB or Gamestop and has scratches and no manuals, but has been played through to completion. I would prefer to sell this whole lot as a bundle, including the console, but if you want to mix and match feel free.
6W2cPuo.jpg

twQmpQe.jpg

OpVGdSF.jpg

hQxwL1M.jpg

FFX - 7
Drakan: The Ancients Gates - 7
Baldur’s Gate DA - 10
Baldur’s Gate DA2 - 20
Gauntlet Seven Sorrows CiB - 10
Gauntlet Dark Legacy - 10
Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms CiB - 30
Champions of Norrath CiB - 15

If you like the hacking and the slashing, bundle all 6 of the genre for 55! About 9 bucks per game, includes the rare sequels!

FFXII CiB - 10
Bard’s Tale CiB - 10
FFX2 CiB - 7
KH CiB - 7
Spyro: New Beginning CiB - 13
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly CiB- 9

PS2 Slim Console – 50 I tested all of the PS2 games above up to first gameplay on this console with no trouble. I turned my house upside down looking for the memory card and DS2, but can’t find them. So please be aware this will come with no memory card and a pelican PS2 controller with rumble and a DS1 that I would only use in an emergency. The pelican controller has less than 20 hours on it. 125 takes the console and all the PS2 games.

PS1
2mXjj4O.jpg

FFVIIGH – 20 Three playthroughs, minor scratches/prints on discs, should be no problem
FFVIIIGH – 13 – Minor scratches on D1, rest have never been out of the case except when I checked them today, 9.5/10 condition.
FFIXGH – 13 – Two playthroughs, minor scratches on D1, rest are pretty clean.

Glacier GBA – 15 No game to test it, but it boots the gameboy screen and speakers work

Xbox 360, 15gb original drivee. With games, 4 controllers, chargers, adapters, and more
125ish

Swan M12 computer speakers, negotiable 40ish.

Astro A40s, , no box. ~125.

So, who wants to guess what the shit is going on with my package? I ordered an XRGB mini from Japan, have had no updates since the 10th. Suddenly all of these updates appeared today.

I am a couple hours south of Chicago. So it was that close to me on the 18th, and then went to Florida, and is now in Spain? What the fuck!?

maxcriden

So, who wants to guess what the shit is going on with my package? I ordered and XRGB mini from Japan, have had no updates since the 10th. Suddenly all of these updates appeared today.

I am a couple hours south of Chicago. So it was that close to me on the 18th, and then went to Florida, and is now in Spain? What the fuck!?

It appears some odd "workaround" happened where the package was shipped to a military base and then will be shipped to you from there. I think it coming to Chi-town first is an odd coincidence and nothing more. I know it seems strange but this is my best guess.

NeOak

So, who wants to guess what the shit is going on with my package? I ordered an XRGB mini from Japan, have had no updates since the 10th. Suddenly all of these updates appeared today.

It probably got thrown in by mistake in the mail for the base.

asdad123

WTB:

iPhone 6 Plus. Any capacity/color as long as its good condition. Looking to use on ATT. Got me that apple watch itch after seeing it today lol.

Let me know.

Have: Paypal. Could also trade a Wii U 8gb w/ games, or PS4, Majoras Mask New 3DS XL plus cash for it.

It probably got thrown in by mistake in the mail for the base.

This. There is a military facility at the airport in Chicago. Mail probably landed in the wrong box, went to that hanger and took an unexpected detour.

Mother fuckers. It took a day to get from Florida to Spain, and has been three since it supposedly left Spain for wherever its next destination is. Maybe this week I'll finally get it!

Is it okay if I ask someone for this favour:

Pre order Blops III, get the beta code, and then give it to me (and then cancel the pre order)? Or can I preorder on Amazon.ca and cancel?

robotrock

Banned

Pre order Blops III, get the beta code, and then give it to me (and then cancel the pre order)? Or can I preorder on Amazon.ca and cancel?

Preorder it on Amazon.ca, wait till they give you the beta code (within 2 days), and then cancel the order.

BFIB

WTB:

GTA V PC download code

(not sure if there are even any deals out yet). Just got my PC back up and running!

Liquid_015

Gold Member
For Sale

Apple Watch Sport 38MM White
$400 shipped

Received it on release day but quickly decided I'd rather get the stainless steel edition. Never worn, never used, the thing is practically brand new. I have this watch posted on eBay for far more than $400 dollars, but if someone here is interested, I am totally fine giving back to a community that's helped me get some great deals. I paid $370 after taxes, so after shipping with insurance, you'd have paid what I paid for it (and you'll get it much sooner than June like most others).

Hit me up if you have any questions

Pm'd!

Neverfade

WTS:

Videogame items
Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii) - Sealed
Mario Kart 8 - SOLD
Kid Icarus Uprising - Sealed
Blue/Black 2DS - 55 Shipped
Gold Mario Amiibo - 40 shipped

Boardgame items:
Relic + Nemesis Expansion: 55 + shipping
7 Wonders + Leaders expansion (integrated into base game box) - 40 + shipping
Lord of Waterdeep (box lid is dinged a bit, components fine) - 30 + shipping

bro1

Banned
I have some PC Hardware for sale:

Corsair H100i cooler for Intel (don't have AMD parts). $60 shipped in the US. My new case doesn't support it and it's in great shape.

Warthog HOTAS and Saitek Combat Rudders. Never used but unboxed. Throttle, Joystiq, and Foot Rudders all included. Shipped is $450 for the whole set.

Shady859

Hadn't seen the beta news yet, glad you posted. Just order and then cancel after you get the code no worries as they don't charge till it ships. I did one that way for Xbone and one at BB for PS4 that i'll keep if this CoD doesn't blow ass like the last. $10 bonus at BB as well GCU folks.

WTS:

Genuine Windows 7 PRO key- $35 OBO

Nintendo 3DS original, great condition- $70 OBO

I'm willing to negotiate on prices and all that jazz, I've sold a 3DS on here before as well!

I am selling off my entire collection of PS1, Saturn, and Dreamcast games and hardware.

Items that include an * next to the price will not be sold alone. I am setting a $20 minimum sale.

PM for specifics on disc quality. Everything plays, most discs are in very good shape. Only the more common or inexpensive titles have any serious wear and tear. Games have been stored in standard CD jewel cases (or the cases they came in), in a Case Logic 30 slot CD case nylon travel holder. This is the kind of travel case that allows the discs to be stored in their jewel case. The case has been stored on its side to allow the discs to suspend vertically, book shelf-style. Silica gel packets are kept in the case and the case is stored in a climate controlled area.

PayPal or Amazon accepted. Shipping is not included in pricing. U.S. buyers only.
I will accept reasonable offers.

Software
-Imports include the spine card and other promotional materials unless stated otherwise.
-Games are complete unless stated otherwise.

PlayStation
  • Panzer Bandit (import, no spine card) - pending sale
  • Mad Stalker Full Metal Panic (import, no spine card) - $35
  • Resident Evil 2 - $15*
  • Tenchu: Stealth Assassins - $5*
  • Ghost in the Shell - $40
  • Einhander - pending sale
  • Wipeout:3 - $5*
  • Ridge Racer Type 4 - $10*
  • Rollcage Stage II - $5*
  • Quake II - $8*
Disc Only
  • Loaded (greatest hits version) - $2*
  • Strider 1 & 2 - $20
  • Project Horned Owl - $5*

Saturn
  • Guardian Heroes - pending sale
  • Elevator Action Returns (import, no spine card) - pending sale
  • Assault Suit Leynos 2 (import) - $40
  • Pocket Fighter (import, no spine card) - $20
  • Bulk Slash (import) - $70
Disc Only
  • Nights (demo disc) - $2*
  • Galactic Attack - pending sale
  • Virtual On Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Sega Rally Championship Netlink Edition - $10*
  • Akumajo Dracula X: Nocturne in the Moonlight (import) - $40

Dreamcast
  • Cannon Spike - pending sale
  • Garou Mark of the Wolves (import, no spine card) - pending sale
  • Gigawing 2 (import) - $35
  • Gunbird 2 - pending sale
  • Zombie Revenge - $12*
  • Jet Grind Radio - pending sale
Disc Only
  • Zero Gunner 2 (import) - $60
  • King of Fighters Dream Match 1999 (import) - $8*
  • Outtrigger - $10*

Hardware:
All hardware does not include original packaging unless stated otherwise.

Saturn:
  • U.S. Model 2 Console (controllers not included, power and video cables included) - pending sale
  • Gray Japanese controller - $15*
  • U.S. 3D controller - pending sale
  • 2 model 2 U.S. controllers - pending sale
  • S-Video cable (official Japanese) - pending sale
  • A/V composite cable (comes with console)
  • Action Replay 4 in 1 - $25
  • Tototek PlayStation to Saturn controller adapter - $20
  • Power cable (comes with console)
  • Multi-tap - $15*
Dreamcast:
  • U.S. Console (does not come with controllers, comes with S-Video and power cables) - $15*
  • 3 gray controllers - $10* for one
  • 1 clear blue controller - $10*
  • S-Video cable (unofficial) - $10* (or comes with console)
  • Mouse (clear mini Japanese Outtrigger pack in) - $10*
  • Mouse (gray official) - $10*
  • Keyboard (second run with the longer controller cable) - $10* (be prepared for special shipping charges due to size)
  • 1 VMU (official black/clear) - $8*
  • 2 VMUs (official gray) - $5* for one
  • 1 VMU (unofficial, memory card only, green/clear) - $3*
PlayStation:
  • MODDED U.S. PSOne console (official LCD attached) - $90
  • DC car power adapter (official) - (comes with PSOne combo)
  • Matching PSOne DualShock - $10*
  • S-Video cable (official PS1 style) - $10*
  • A/V composite cable - (comes with PSOne combo)
  • 3 memory cards (official - gray, red, and crystal clear) - $25 (for all)
  • Namco NeGcon racing controller - $20
  • Multi-tap - $10*
  • PS1 Mouse - $12*
(note: The PSOne AC power adapter no longer works, but the console itself is fine)

That about sums everything up. Thanks for looking!

Cardon

WTS/WTT - I'm a NeoGAF Plus Seller so buy/trade with confidence.

METAL GEAR SOLID stuff
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - includes all discs, in excellent condition. - $70
Metal Gear Saga Vol 1 - R1 DVD in excellent condition. - $15
Metal Gear Saga Vol 2 - R1 DVD in excellent condition - $8
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - R1 in excellent condition - $14
Metal Gear Solid: E3 Promotional Pamphlet - Small promo pamphlet for the first MGS. - $18
Metal Gear Solid 3: L Book Artbook - Japanese artbook with art, bts images. In excellent condition - $40
Metal Gear Solid 3: Japanese Edition - JP version of MGS3. In excellent condition. - $15

ROCKSTAR GAMES stuff
Red Dead Redemption deck of cards - Complete unopened deck of cards. - $10
Red Dead Redemption bar of soap - Unopened bar of soap. - $8
Red Dead Redemption set of dice - never used - $8
Max Payne 3 "bullet" pen - pen cased in sniper bullet. - $12

GAMES/PROMO ITEMS
Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) - In excellent condition. - $12
Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition (PS3) - includes bonus DVD, in excellent condition. - $12
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete JP Blu-ray - Compatible with NA Blu-ray players/PS3/PS4. Has English audio. - $18
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - in excellent condition - $10
SpiderMan: Shattered Dimensions Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
Resistance 2 Artbook - Mini artbook, in excellent condition. - $12
God of War: Chains of Olympus demo - Includes demo, bonus mini Omega necklace - $12
Aliens: Infestation pins - Set of 4 pins, never worn/used. - $10
Capcom Collector's Edition Shot Glasses - never used. - $18

Shifty Look Art Prints - Signed art prints of Xevious and Alien Confidential. Can sell these separtely or as a pair. - $35 for both

T-SHIRTS
Starhawk Size L - never worn - $15
Scar Sizes XL, L, M - never worn - $12 per shirt

BOOKS
Devil May Cry Trinity of Fates - collection of DMC 1-3 stuff, includes R2 DVD featuring select cutscenes edited as a movie. - $18
Devil May Cry 1 artbook - ton of DMC art. - $20
Assassin's Creed E3 2012 Enclopyedia - ton of AC art, lore details, dev insight. - $30

GAME/ANIME OST
Lumines Winter Remix (JP release)
Dino Crisis 2 (JP release)
Shadow of the Colossus (JP release)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Primal
Devil May Cry: Deadliest Hits (JP release, collection of music from DMC 1-3)
Ico (JP release)
Katamari Damacy (JP release)
God of War 2
Big O - Original Score II for Season 2 (JP release)

Random Stuff

TMNT Collection Blu-ray set - includes original live-action movies, CG movie, large character cards, and the original B&W TMNT graphic novel. - $30
Designers Republic sticker set - various DR stickers. Have two sets, can be sold together or separately. - $20 for both, $10 individually
E3 Show Daily - Have a complete 2011 & 2012 set, one issue of 2010.
The Bouncer OST
Enslaved OST - promo item
Tommy Tallarico Best of CD - signed

All the soundtracks are in excellent condition and are legit copies and not printed bootlegs. I would like to sell these in the $10-$40 range depending on what you're interested in since some of these are rare/in the collectible range, but I'm flexbile to offers within reason (please don't offer $10 for The Big O or $5 for SOTC for example).

WTT/WTB
1TB - 2TB external hard drive (doesn't matter if its used)
GTA V (PS4)
Elgato Game Capture (either old one or HD60, fine with it being used)

Prices include shipping if you're in the US. I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 13 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Funko Pop! Venom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I accept PayPal or Amazon Credit.

WTS:

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $45 for everything

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. I'd love to sell all of this in one go if possible.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

Scher

Positive seller feedback for Brown Nose Bear. Was very responsive and shipped quickly! Good condition for a good price, too.

steveovig

FS:Loose Amiibos in mint condition, willing to deal/sell in a bundle

Villager-$50
Captain Falcon-$30
Wii Fit Trainer-$30
Marth-$30

All 4-$130

Mario Kart 7 (3DS) CIB-$20
Smash Bros. Brawl CIB (Wii)-$21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom