• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

xevis

Banned
Any AusGAFers looking to trade amiibos? I have (CIB) Ness and Pacman. I'm hoping to find a (CIB) Little Mac. Others I'm interested in are Samus, Captain Falcon and Starfox.

zdefonte

Neo Member
A very POSITIVE SELLER feedback for SiDCrAzY!

Seller sold me his iPad Air 2 and shipped it very quickly. Seller maintains an open and constant communication throughout the process. I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again in the future!

Selling:

Cub Nintendo Platnium Code. And 1540 coins.

Strongly prefer you get digital games not physical rewards.

Asking For:

40$ in Steam and/or eShop card codes.

Taisaijin

All pricing includes shipping within the US. I'll include insurance on anything over $50.

As for trades, interested in the following:

Amiibo (NIB, region agnostic) - Captain Falcon, Ike, Shulk, Meta Knight, Pit and Rosalina. Basically NA rares from Wave 1-3 (not really into SMB line)

Will update as things sell - PayPal friend/family please. ^__^

For Sale/Trade:

Hardware
Sony 160GB Slim PS3 "Ni No Kuni Magical Edition"
Console is in great condition (I didn't use it as my main.) Controller is in good shape and comes with all documentation and box (as shown). Buyer will need to pick up shipping on this one. 200~300 looks to be average sold price on the 'bay - make me an offer.

Nintendo Ereader (Sticker intact but definitely used) $7

Pokemon Center "Suicune Blue" Gameboy Advance - $55 (light scratches on the screen and body, see pics) SOLD

DSi XL Dark Brown - $40 a few scratches on the polished finish on the top, otherwise in great shape, screens are great.. will miss this DS as it's my favorite finish/form factor. SOLD

Dreamcast Pop'n'Music Controller - $30 - good shape w box. Call it 5 bucks extra to ship due to size.

Animal Crossing 3DS XL Firmware Ver 4.2.0 - $135 -
Box included, AC adapter, manuals all included. Digital ver. of Animal Crossing included.

Games:

GBA

WariorWare: Smooth Moves GBA, import - $12

NDS

Pokemon Black NDS (no box) - $18
Pokemon White NDS (w/ box) - $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village NDS (no box) - $12
Lost Magic NDS (no box) - $6
Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks NDS - $34
Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass NDS - $34
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time NDS - $21
Animal Crossing : Wide World NDS - $15
Super Mario 64 DS NDS - $18
New Super Mario Bros. NDS (not pictured) - $15

3DS:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 3DS - $23
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS - $11
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS - $14
Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance 3DS (not pictured, game/case/manual) - $28

Gamecube
Chibi Robo - $18
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - $15
Pikmin 1 import (no slipcase) - $15
Pikmin 2 import - $25

Wii

The Last Story LE - Game and soundtrack sealed, slight dent in soundtrack cardboard case. Wii - $42 Sold

PS4

AC Unity PS4 (DLC Used) - $15
Dragon Age : Inquisition PS4 - $29 Sold

NNK3.jpg

NNK2.jpg

NNK1.jpg

AC_Box.jpg

AC_Top.jpg

AC_Bottom.jpg

AC_Close1.jpg

pop_n_music.jpg

ereader.jpg

Zelda.jpg

DS.jpg

PS4_DS.jpg

SiDCrAzY

A very POSITIVE SELLER feedback for SiDCrAzY!

Seller sold me his iPad Air 2 and shipped it very quickly. Seller maintains an open and constant communication throughout the process. I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again in the future!

POSITIVE BUYER feedback for zdefonte

Great buyer, very nice throughout the whole transaction. This was my first time shipping to Guam and I didn't know it initially, but it was the same process and just as easy as if shipping to any of the 50 US states. Would have no problem shipping there again.

Di8Aeewm.png

ILoveBish

Have +8 Buyer and +10 Seller feedback! Neogaf Plus seller? I think i qualify but i dunno!

Let me just say in advance why I am selling this stuff, I've fallen in love with lifting at the gym and most of my free time is spent working out, cooking, learning more about that type of lifestyle. So I have all this video game stuff taking up room and I'd love to sell it and let it be enjoyed. I'm extremely reasonable and you can pm me with offers, questions and what not. I really am not looking for anything in trade, I own basically everything I need lol, i have a decent gaming pc in case the urge to game comes up.. I'm located in the socal area and local pickup is also fine. So yeah... On with the show.

Nintendo 3DS XL White/Pink with 4.5 Firmware, Gateway 3DS Cards, OEM Charger, Sealed AR Cards, Sealed Circle Pad Pro XL from japan, Sealed Charging Dock from japan, Case, Screen Protectors - $250 shipped with tracking.

Like new 3DS XL. I bought it brand new, and it came with firmware 4.5 on it, and has never been past that. Bottom screen has screen protector installed, but not top one, but i do have it and will be included. I have literally used the 3DS about 4-5 times, I just cannot get into it. It will be returned to factory and shipped to you on 4.5FW. Comes with the AR Cards still sealed, and with a case that fits the 3DS XL perfectly.

Included is the Gateway 3DS Cards and it works exactly as you would imagine. The Circle Pad Pro XL and the XL Dock are still both sealed and new, never been taken out of the box. Pricing for bundle is $250, if you want it all individually, it will be as follows:

White/Pink 3DS XL 4.5FW + Case + OEM Charger + sealed AR Cards - $180 shipped
Gateway 3DS Cards - $70 shipped
Circle Pad Pro XL and XL Dock both SEALED new - $35 shipped

Everything all together - $250 shipped.

More pics:

http://i.imgur.com/a1oYmci.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WtssdhU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOn8wjs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iitGr8X.jpg

PSP-2000 Black newest CFW with Dual SD Card Adapter and OEM Charger (READ NOTES) - $45 shipped

I bought this PSP-2000 new at frys at launch. It is a good system and has treated me well. Unfortunately, it is time for me to move on. There are several issues with it, so let me list them.

1. The stock battery is toast, but it has a OEM Sony high mah battery i bought new at frys myself. Comes with the larger battery + cover, and also the stock battery cover.

2. The power button has to be pushed with more force then usual, it always turns on, but wont unless you push it well.

3. Its scratched on the back pretty darn well and on the front as well. Not the prettiest system.

4. The rear battery cover can come loose and the battery will lose connection to the PSP at times. I've put tape in between the battery and cover and its hard to do now, but it still happens. I stopped using the system enough that i never fixed it proper.

Now, the good things:

It works perfectly. On the latest and greatest CFW. All buttons work really well. Its a damn nice system. Will be great for anyone who wants to do the Vita hack using a CFW PSP.

Asking $45 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB with Case, screen protector, OEM charger and cable kit so you can plug in full size usb devices to it even while charging. $150 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB, works terrific. Has the latest firmware on it, and really only 1 single issue with it. When the screen is a solid color, there is a white spot on the screen you can kind of see. I'll include a pic of it close up so you can get an idea. With general usage its really difficult to see, but i want to put it out there. Has the complete cable kit to allow you to use full size USB devices on it, even while charging. Can plug in arcade sticks, usb hdd's, etc. The PS4 controller syncs to it natively via bluetooth as well. Its a awesome device, but i got a Surface Pro 2 and this is now just sitting around. Comes with OEM charger cable, Screen Protector (not installed), Cables to use full size USB and a really nice case. I bought it used on craigslist and its served me well. Asking $150 shipped.

A3bWrm5.jpg

kyS2STx.jpg

IWl7vVf.jpg

fljqdSJ.jpg
(White mark is here)

More Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/aKsWhp2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KzBnKHt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Jiy5iD4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MmZ8UhO.jpg

Xbox 360 Slim in decent physical shape, READ NOTES, on firmware 14699, can be glitched, Console + Power Supply only - $45 Shipped with Tracking

This was a Xbox 360 slim i got from a guy a while back that I intended to glitch, but ended up collecting dust. It is on firmware 14699, the DVD drive works at times, but sometimes not. It is missing the bottom cover of the console and has no hdd but has internal memory. Comes with power supply. Asking $45 shipped.

More pics:

http://i.imgur.com/bsdVfxs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tZ2x8b5.jpg

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

Nintendo Wii Bundle (Blue Wii With Homebrew Installed), 1 Motion Plus Controller, Nunchuck, 9 Retail Wii Games, Component Cable + more - $100 Shipped with Tracking

Blue Wii for sale, has Homebrew channel installed along with a usb loader on the sd card. Does not come with any hdd or anything else, just the apps installed and the system is ready for whatever you want to do with it. Comes with:

Blue Wii
Black OEM Motion Plus Wii Remote (The D-Pad can get a little sticky when its cold, dunno why, fine when you use it)
Black Aftermarket Nunchuck
Monoprice Component Cables (Sealed)
OEM Composite Cable
OEM Power Cable
OEM Sensor Bar
Monoprice Wireless Sensor Bar
2 Nyko Perfect Shots
9 Games

Games included:

Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Goldeneye 007, Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party, Just Dance, Chicken Blaster, The House Of The Dead Overkill, House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (Disc Only), TNA Impact (Disc Only) and Wii Sports (Disc Only).

Super Smash Bros Brawl + Castle Of Shikigami III Bundle - $40 Shipped with Tracking.

Both games complete and in fine condition. Pics show everything you need. If you want the Wii bundle + these games, i'll give the games for only $20.

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita $10 obo

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

I have more items i haven't taken pictures of yet, including a Jasper 512 JTAG 360 with 1TB HDD internal + 4 oem MS controllers + Kinect and other stuff, also have a virgin Jasper 512 360 that i personally bought new, made sure had JTAGable FW and put back in box. I did switch the case out from the white to a black one however. Also have a TON of arcade sticks for PS3 and 360, mad catz, hori etc. Will take pics of those later. I have 11+ sticks (honestly lost count) and just want to keep about 3 or so of them.

Wanted:

More time in a day!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Positive seller and buyer feedback for graywolf323. Bought + traded a Club Nintendo DL code from him...Painless and quick transaction.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Oh shit didn't realize. Probably because it's under the gaming community forum.

Anyone have a copy of The Thin Red Line Criterion blu-ray they'd want to trade for an almost brand new The New World blu-ray? Don't care if it isn't in like-new condition, only that the disc is in good condition and the case doesn't look like it's been through hell.

Arthos

WTS:

Tales of Hearts R - $24
Pokemon X - SOLD
Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 - $13
Bloodborne - $40
Super Smash Bros Wii U - $40

All games are complete, smoke-free home, great condition, yada-yada! Prices are shipped in the states and all that stuff. Buyer pays fees.

Want:

Paypal

l2hF8RI.jpg

Beeeeeep.

MUnited83

For you.
Selling Steam Games:
header.jpg

Broken Age - 12$(few copies left. Episode 2 is being released tomorrow)
header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 24.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 34.99$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$
header.jpg

Football Manager 2015- 33$ (limited time sale)
header.jpg

Dead or Alive 5 with Preorder costume packs- 36$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

header.jpg

Depth- 10$(two copies left)

Far Cry Franchise Pack old(doesn't include FC4) - 15$ (limited time sale)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

PureJade

Banned
pm offer please
And twilight princess GameCube
(disc or cib not picky)
adding

WTB Kirby The Crystal shards N64

PS4 looking for digital copy of dragon age inquisition

PM Offer

(adding positive FeedBack as Sellers = Brown Nose Bear, Wowfunhappy, keeblerdrow)

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code
  • (Origin) Mirror's Edge - $4
    bhcjp1xt.jpg
  • (3DS) Flipnote Studio 3D - $3
    SHf24iAm.jpg
WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4) Mortal Kombat X Season Pass
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) Xenoblade Chronicles (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Paper Mario (CiB)
  • (Wii) Super Mario Galaxy (CiB)
WTB: ACCESORIES:
  • (Wii) Official Nintendo Nunchuk - Black

Not sure how much it's going for but I want to sell:

Dragonball Xenoverse PS4 - $35 PayPal, Amazon, or PSN Credit

Only problem is that it has those GameStop stickers on the top right hand side.

I have a spare The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - NVIDIA code (redeemable on GOG).
I won't sell it but rather willing to trade it for a Steam Witcher 3 code (my whole library is on steam) or another steam code for MKX...
PM me if interested.

wilflare

Positive buyer feedback for wilflare. Sold him a couple of 3DS cases awhile back. Great communicator!

Positive seller feedback for Neifirst
Great seller - very pleasant to deal with, thanks for the 3DS Cases! love them! :D
and I really like how Neifirst shipped the items :D

terrisus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom