• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kito

WTS
(prices inc. shipping to UK, via 2nd class. PM for ww quotes.)

• £5 - Sealed - Hot Dog Man LEGO minifigure
  • £15 - Like new - Paper Mario: Sticker Star. Traded for £14 via Amazon.
  • £25 - Like new - MM3D cartridge + the LE steel case.

maxcriden

And now you're moving down to Atlanta. And, unlike Vermont, I don't think there's too much of a demand for Atlanta syrup...

Maybe I'll just bring a lot of maple syrup and sell it down there.

I guess ATL probably has its own specialty foods I can sell on here. Plus I hope to find properpropaganda lots of good Zelda merch down there!

Maybe I'll just bring a lot of maple syrup and sell it down there.

I guess ATL probably has its own specialty foods I can sell on here. Plus I hope to find p̶r̶o̶p̶e̶r̶p̶r̶o̶p̶a̶g̶a̶n̶d̶a̶ nrvalleytime lots of good Zelda merch down there!

Fixed that for you. And thanks, Max!

:-D :-D :-D

maxcriden

Fixed that for you. And thanks, Max!

:-D :-D :-D

nrvalleytime

Literally the conductor of the Spirit Train. All aboard.

P.S. Ask me about the temperature at which Iron Knuckle armor melts. You may be surprised at the answer.

tumblr_mdy9i2XvSl1rpymsbo1_500.gif

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+28 Buyer / +36 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here, and one thing that I'm looking to buy! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box, Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim, Also willing to consider selling it!
Section 3, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 6, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

I'm going to have to dig around and see if I can find the AC adapter, but as of right now I'll just list the system itself. If I can dig out the AC adapter I'll include that and update the price. But for now:

Gameboy Micro system:
$70

Sale pending

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade, or possibly a sale at what I paid.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
I'm adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

I might be willing to include a couple of games from the below sections too, depending.
So, if you're interested, contact me and we can work something out.

Also, I would be willing to sell this OLED Vita and 16GB memory card for more or less what I paid for them, $155.

Obviously trying to upgrade to a Vita Slim, and would like to do a straight trade, but I am willing to entertain offers for it, since I got a PS TV in this thread that I can use until I have the chance to get a Vita Slim. So, if you're interested, PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

1080 Snowboarding
Banjo-Tooie
Castlevania
Donkey Kong 64 (yellow cart)
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber
Paper Mario
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
Tonic Trouble
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

Advance Wars
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
CIMA: The Enemy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Time Stalkers (DC) (no front on case) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (PS1) (Greatest Hits) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Race the Sun
The Bridge

PM me with offers! =)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10 or $15
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US Playstation PSN Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $10
psn-card_1.png

3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: - 5% off for one week (Apr 26th to May 2nd)
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value 5% off (until May 2nd) for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLATINUM! (645+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Shauni

WTB/WTT:

The Legend of Zelda 3DS XL carrying pouch Club Nintendo reward.

Am looking to pick this up for about $15-20, but I am open to haggling as far as price is concerned, because I do realize that this is a rare item. I also have a Majora's Mask 3D carrying case that I'm willing to trade or mix in with cash for a trade.

jordn613

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: Grim Fandango promotional poster

WTS: Audyssey Lower East Side Media Speakers - $110 shipped
I no longer have the box or manual, so these will be shipped with the two speakers and power cable only. They're great sounding desktop speakers that had universally excellent reviews but are now discontinued. I'll cover shipping.

BorntoPlay

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Gold/Black - Limited Edition Bundle with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds NEW SEALED + Hori Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear: $250 + shipping

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited-Edition Bundle - NEW SEALED: $100 + shipping...

All shipping from Venezuela...

PM if interested...

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale

I have a softmodded Wii console with Homebrew Channel installed. Comes with component cables (R/G/B/Y/W), power cable, and sensor bar. DOES NOT come with any controllers.

Asking $40 + shipping to US 48.

please PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying anything. i'm willing to drop prices if you buy a bunch of my stuff. shipping included in all the prices shipping to US 48 only (sorry Canada)

PayPal gift preferred otherwise include fee

i'm NeoGAF GOLD so buy with confidence

********** I usually ship stuff on Saturdays ***********

minty fresh condition Official Sony PS4 vertical stand $17

Xbox 360 Halo Reach Special Edition wireless controller
used for a couple of hours but then put it away, excellent condition
$35

3rd party Xbox 360 Slim hard drive enclosure with 60GB hdd included
$30

2 x PS2 8mb memory cards $5 a piece or $9 for both
brand new screen covers for top and bottom on the 3ds xl (works perfect for *new* 3ds xl as well) $14
Crimson Sea 2 PS2 dvd, no box - free with purchase

thanks for looking

Mark5130

Would Like To Sell.

PayPal gift or fees paid.

Would Like To Buy

Complete in box SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. Not real big on sports games, but I'd entertain almost anything else. Games must also be in good shape and come from a smoke-free environment.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

Shipping is not included (give me your zipcode and ill give you a estimate and options). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Club Nintendo Elite Status Platinum reward - $20

3DS
  • Super Mario 3D - $19

Amiibo
  • Gold Mario (sealed) - $27

Anime
  • Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series - Amazon Exclusive Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) (sealed) - $135
  • Gatchaman Collector's Box - Vol. 2 (DVD, Sealed)- $12
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $65
  • Kaleido Star: Season 1 (Funimation release) - $19
  • Kaleido Star: Season 2 & OVA's (Funimation release) - $19
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $30
  • Leviathan - The Last Defense - Bluray Complete Collection (Eng Subs, Sealed) $25
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $19
  • Noir: The Complete Series Anime Classics DVD - $24
  • Tenjho Tenge Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed) - $65

Bluray
  • Halloween: The Complete Collection Limited Deluxe Edition[Blu-ray] (sealed) -$85

PC Parts
  • GTX Titan 6GB graphics card(ASUS, card only, never overclocked) - $525 *on hold*
  • ASUS Laptop UL80J-BBK5 - $75
    • Intel Core i3 330UM (1.20GHz)
    • 4GB Memory
    • 500GB HDD
    • NVIDIA GeForce 310M
    • 1366 x 768
    • Windows 7 Home Premium (not installed but has OEM key)
    • Before HDD wipe, laptop ran fine. Gets a little hot and may overheat in hot rooms. May just need re-thermal pasting.

Books
  • Pretear manga Vol 1 - 4 (complete set) - $20

Preorders
*Will just change delivery address on Amazon to yours after transaction is made
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PS4) - offer
  • The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition (PC) - offer

UltraViolet Codes
--Asking $2 each (unless noted).
  • 007 Skyfall
  • Don Jon
  • Dredd*
  • Hannibal: Season 1 - $7
  • Rick & Morty: Season 1 - $7
  • Star Trek: Into Darkness
  • The Dark Knight Rises
*Code is past expiration date but I was able to verify that they are still valid and working.

WANTS:
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • King Conquer - 1776 CD
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

Taco_Rocket

Neo Member
Prices are not firm!

WTS

If I don't respond bear with me and message me again in 12 hours.

Thanks!

• GunMetal Gray Playstation 3 Limited Edition Metal Gear Solid 4 40GB Console ONLY

SOLD!

• Limited Edition Gears of War 3 Controller. Right joystick dog got to it. Does not affect gameplay
5fh4Fr4m.jpg

$25

• Super Mario Figures: Toad, Yoshi, Luigi. Creases on the box but figures are fine!

GKL9puKm.jpg

$25

• Xbox 360 Arcade Boxes. Just the box!

$10 each.

udRfIJim.jpg

fyH3wtlm.jpg

• Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One Console Box Only

B4vTz9vm.jpg

$45

• I also have a complete console of the metal gear solid 4 console stated above (sorry no box!) Has all cables and the matching controller.

With a 750GB hybrid drive

IU7u34Tm.jpg

eiRadtdm.jpg

BhPPEz0m.jpg

Was looking around $240. I'm entertaining offers but getting pretty solid on this. The console only sold for $185 on eBay this past Friday (shipped). I know eBay takes around 10% so I can work a little.

Pokemon X Cartridge Only. Works!

zrfc6hxm.jpg

PM me offers!

Just PM what you think and we can talk about shipping. Thanks so much!

WTB

Looking for sealed of the following (NA only please!)

Link
Fox
Samus
WFT
Villager
Marth
Zelda
Little Mac
Captain Falcon
Rosalina
Lucario
Toon Link
Sheik
Ike
Shulk
Megaman
King Dedede
Meta Knight

Super Mario:
Mario
Luigi
Bowser

If you have nicely opened boxes of amiibos let me know. I might be interested in those.
Please all US versions.

Here's the killer part. I'm looking for angels. I'm trying to keep most to retail + shipping + $thanks for helping

To show that I'm not reselling or anything I can provide you strong evidence. Please PM me and I will show you.

If you'll notice all the ones I'm asking for sealed are the ones I dont have. I also didn't learn in time how to open the ones I opened (so the boxes are kinda meh).

I have a gold mario to trade or I can trade for the items above.

eN7YUWCm.jpg

PM me with pics please.

WTS

New Nintendo 3DS XL Majora's Mask Edition, Brand New, Never Opened. Asking for $265 shipped via PayPal gift or buyer pays fees. Thanks!

WTB

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze NA case and manual only

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker NA case and manual only

Flandy

WTS
Xbox Live Gold 12 months - $35 ONLY 1 KEY REMAINING
17030047298_79f4870a2b_n.jpg

Xbox live gold 2 day trial - $1

Arma Cold War Assault - $1 Steam Gift

Bejewled 3 - $1 Steam Key (Currently included in the humble bundle if you beat the average)

Tags: XBL XBLG

//ARCANUM

e8k68iO.jpg

WULoTow.jpg

WTS Xenoblade Chronicles complete in mint condition $55 free shipping

please put a quote tag around your pics! :) if you don't know how to do it, its: [ QUOTE ] and [ /QUOTE ] without the spaces between the [ ] and the words.

edit - this makes them not appear giant sized, but people can still click on them to see full rez

First time buying on this thread.

POSITIVE SELLER feedback for Flandy

Awesome Seller! Super Fast!

I should start using this forum to sell my backlogs of ps2 games xD

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
WTS:

EVGA GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB 384-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Name your price...

C-Drive

Pictures of most of the below items are available here.

Shipping is included in the prices. I will take $1.50 off of each item beyond the highest priced item for combined shipping.

I'm purging my Nintendo 64 collection and want to sell the following working games.

Pick up all of them for $55 shipped.

• A Bug's Life (Complete) $15
  • Gameshark Pro v3.30$19
  • Goldeneye 007 + Manual $15
  • WWF No Mercy + Box $10
  • WWF Warzone $6
  • WCW/nWo Revenge $7
  • Wrestlemania 2000 $7
  • F-Zero X $10

Along with those games, I have a working N64 console. It comes with the console+standard pak, controller, and power adapter. It is missing the expansion pak cover. I can provide pictures upon request. $48

N64 Console and all the N64 games for $91 shipped.

I also have the following items available:

• Ultimate Muscle GBA Game + Manual $7
  • Retron FC Loader Game Console (New) $18
  • Disney Infinity 2.0 Starter Set $25
  • Sega Dreamcast T-Shirt (from the 9/9/99 Launch) (No Size indicated - probably L or XL) $10

Payment will be via PayPal Gift, unless you would like to pay the fees.

I'm also always looking for unused US Region Ultraviolet (UV) HD codes that come with a lot of blu-ray releases. Will pay $2-3 per code. I'm also interested in any unused Disney Movies Anywhere or Digital Copy+ codes from most of the recent Disney Blu-ray releases. Will pay around $4 for these. I'm building my collection, so I've picked up most of the ones I've seen that I've wanted from the past 10-15 pages of the BST thread. Just check your Blu-ray collections and shoot me a PM.

I'm a NeoGAF Plus seller (and buyer).
C2uKdu2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom