• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deception

WTS

250px-Halo_Collection.jpg

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Digital Download Code

Want

$30 paypal

Edit: Sold

Taisaijin

All pricing includes shipping within the US. I'll include insurance on anything over $50.

As for trades, interested in the following:

Amiibo (NIB, region agnostic) - Captain Falcon, Ike, Shulk, Meta Knight, Pit and Rosalina. Basically NA rares from Wave 1-3 (not really into SMB line)

Will update as things sell - PayPal friend/family please. ^__^

For Sale/Trade:

Hardware
Sony 160GB Slim PS3 "Ni No Kuni Magical Edition"
Console is in great condition (I didn't use it as my main.) Controller is in good shape and comes with all documentation and box (as shown). Buyer will need to pick up shipping on this one. 200~300 looks to be average sold price on the 'bay - make me an offer.

Nintendo Ereader (Sticker intact but definitely used) $7

Pokemon Center "Suicune Blue" Gameboy Advance - $55 (light scratches on the screen and body, see pics) SOLD

DSi XL Dark Brown - $40 a few scratches on the polished finish on the top, otherwise in great shape, screens are great.. will miss this DS as it's my favorite finish/form factor. SOLD

Dreamcast Pop'n'Music Controller - $30 - good shape w box. Call it 5 bucks extra to ship due to size.

Animal Crossing 3DS XL Firmware Ver 4.2.0 - $135 -
Box included, AC adapter, manuals all included. Digital ver. of Animal Crossing included.

Games:

GBA

WariorWare: Smooth Moves GBA, import - $12

NDS

Pokemon Black NDS (no box) - $18
Pokemon White NDS (w/ box) - $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village NDS (no box) - $12
Lost Magic NDS (no box) - $6
Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks NDS - $34
Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass NDS - $34
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time NDS - $21
Animal Crossing : Wide World NDS - $15
Super Mario 64 DS NDS - $18
New Super Mario Bros. NDS (not pictured) - $15

3DS:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 3DS - $23
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS - $11
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS - $14
Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance 3DS (not pictured, game/case/manual) - $28

Gamecube
Chibi Robo - $18
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - $15
Pikmin 1 import (no slipcase) - $15
Pikmin 2 import - $25

Wii

The Last Story LE - Game and soundtrack sealed, slight dent in soundtrack cardboard case. Wii - $42 Sold

PS4

AC Unity PS4 (DLC Used) - $15
Dragon Age : Inquisition PS4 - $29 Sold

Athreous

WTS:

Final Fantasy XV Episode Duscae Demo Voucher (US) PS4 - 20$ or best offer =D (I can trade for a D3 or RoS CD Key too =D)

WTB

Amiibos:

Princess Peach (New Version)

PC Games:

Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls PC Keys

PS4 Stuff:

Bloodborne

FFXIV ARR PS4 Key US

LQX

wXMO1hH.png

(Thanks C-Drive)

FS: Everything was bought brand new and ships from NY.

Club Nintendo Rewards:
Super Smash Bros. Soundtrack CD (Brand new but CD case has a crack) $17
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D Messenger Bag (Brand New, never used) $20

The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia - Looked through it once. Will be shipped via media mail(to save on costs) which can take up to two weeks. $14

ASTRO Gaming MixAmp Pro 2015 with Sennheiser HD 518 - MixAmp was bought around Christmas and is like new. Bought last month to try out and used maybe two hours total - $135

Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound - Bought late last year. $50

PC Games -

Minecraft account. Never really used. You can change the name and email. $18

Steam Keys:
One Way Heroics $1
The Bridge $1
Deadly Sin 2 $1
The Novelist $2
Year Walk $2
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack $2
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams $2
Hammerwatch $2
PixelJunk Eden $2
Lovely Planet $2
Risk of Rain $2
Symphony $2
The Blue Flamingo $2
FEZ $3
Always Sometimes Monsters $3
Skyborn $3
Sweet Lily Dreams $3
State of Decay - Lifeline DLC $3
Dead Space 2 $4
Ys Origin $4
Titan Quest Steam $4
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs $4
Gray Matter $5
Cities in Motion 2 $5
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell $8
10 Classic SEGA Genesis Games, Medieval II: Total War, Typing of the Dead: Overkill, Binary Domain, Renegade Ops $13

maxcriden

Free stuff. Skyward sword prima guide. Super paper Mario guide. First to Pm gets either or both. Just ask that you pay shipping!

edit: taken!

ahdurian

WTS

Majora's Mask Limited Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL. (BNIB)
CAD $315
a45f24fe-78c1-49dc-b24d-63a1308232cd_zpscen7d2gj.jpg
27c09aef-83d2-4ece-829d-f6d0616404c8_zpssgabze7f.jpg

"Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" Collector's Edition for 3DS + Felyne Pin (BNIB)
CAD #115
5371ed2a-cfe5-4394-9cd5-6bbaf03810b3_zpsbq3gm7fv.jpg
40343535-4b56-442d-8319-bbb65dc5d0b5_zpsuiei6xjv.jpg
6ccd1ba8-a463-4cc9-bee4-eb0ef2da7f28_zpsc85edwec.jpg

"Demon Gaze" Collector's Edition for PSVita (minor damage to inside of box from when it was originally shipped from NISA)
CAD $115
410587b1-3d84-433b-b282-a3aa09421af8_zpsv8tcevwm.jpg
17edaffb-275e-4c39-937d-88d7c8eb5b49_zpsa3zkukil.jpg
a382098d-2ceb-4afe-9773-356c6fafc985_zpszamk0kcw.jpg

"Adventure Time: Hey Ice King Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?" Collector's Edition for 3DS (opened, but great conditiion)
CAD $115
ea721a43-f8c6-45e4-9d3f-d54d8d8e8ee2_zpsi1rgivle.jpg
cd41611b-b0ba-4269-b0e5-86c459f7836c_zpsifd5xsv9.jpg

Payment through PayPal .
All prices listed above are with shipping included ($15 for each, as it is Xpress Shipping via Canada Post.)
If shipping ends up costing me more, I will pay the remaining amount.
Only ship to Canada and US (no worldwide)
If any other questions, please message me.

WTS

The following are CIB (complete in box)
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 30
Pokemon omega ruby - 30
Kingdom Hearts 3DS - 30
Mortal Kombat X (PS4) - 45
Dark souls 2 sins of the first scholar (PS4) - 45

The following are games only:
Chrono Trigger DS - 20
The World Ends with you - 20
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time 3DS - 50

PM if interested
also always open to trades for anything that may be interesting or cool. Just PM me and let me know

Any Canadians selling a Vita for a reasonable price?

Looking to buy one, thought I would check here first before seeking out other options.

Please PM if you've got any offers. Will buy from someone in America as well as long as shipping isn't ridiculous.

derek2fan

Neo Member
WTS

Looking for PayPal only, not trades right now.

amiibos - $40 Shipped via priority mail for all three
Bowser
Sonic
Mega Man
http://imgur.com/a/lWaCf

Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS -$25 Shipped

Pokémon Omega Ruby - Nintendo 3DS - $25 Shipped ( No Case )
Willing to do $40 shipped for both

ILoveBish

Have +8 Buyer and +10 Seller feedback! Neogaf Plus seller? I think i qualify but i dunno!

Let me just say in advance why I am selling this stuff, I've fallen in love with lifting at the gym and most of my free time is spent working out, cooking, learning more about that type of lifestyle. So I have all this video game stuff taking up room and I'd love to sell it and let it be enjoyed. I'm extremely reasonable and you can pm me with offers, questions and what not. I really am not looking for anything in trade, I own basically everything I need lol, i have a decent gaming pc in case the urge to game comes up.. I'm located in the socal area and local pickup is also fine. So yeah... On with the show.

Arcade Sticks Galore

I have lots of arcade sticks for sale. I grew up poverty as hell and always wanted an arcade stick as a child, so once i was able to afford a stick, i got carried away and ended up with a ton of them. It's time to clean house. Have the following:

Hori UMVC3 Xbox 360 Stick - $175 shipped with tracking

Boxed and in perfect condition. I really like this stick.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/TuCPtDv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wiWmJ5I.jpg

Namco Tekken PS3 Stick - $120 shipped with tracking

One of the nicest looking sticks i've seen. Hardly any use on it.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/IlZ1PX9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w1GlIt2.jpg

Street Fighter X Tekken PRO PS3 Stick - $140 shipped with tracking

Literally used twice. Not much else to say, its fully boxed.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/hdbqmW2.jpg

Street Fighter 4 SE Xbox 360 stick, full sanwa- $90 shipped with tracking

Stick and buttons are full sanwa, has only the main 6 buttons. Works terrific and feels great.

X-Arcade Solo with Happ IL Stick and buttons - $80 shipped with tracking

Stick has NO PCB at all, no wiring. Its a bare case, with every single button replaced with the HAPP IL including the stick. They're all new. I was going to put in a TvC Wii PCB in it but never got around to it. I can include the wii PCB for a few bucks.

Injustice Xbox 360 Stick - $65 shipped with tracking

Literally new. Looked at it, put it in the box and never used it. Fully boxed obviously.

Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 for PS3 - $65 shipped with tracking

Pics came out awful on the stick for whatever reason, but its the HRAP3. I'll include the pics till i can snap better ones, it really doesn't look so bad in person.

Its in good condition, has scratches etc from use. Fine stick otherwise.

And lastly stick wise, my very much loved sticks.

Wii Neo Geo Sticks, Boxed, from japan - $250 shipped with tracking for both

I honestly don't want to sell these sticks. When i was a young kid, i sold video games i bought at the swapmeet in a local paper called Recycler, and used money i made doing that to buy a neo geo system. Because we were so insanely poor, i had to sell it and rebuy it 3 times during my childhood, so the neogeo has a insanely special place in my heart. But even so, i don't think i'll even get to use them till i'm 50 years old at this point. They're better off with a collector or someone who will love them and enjoy them.

Nintendo 3DS XL White/Pink with 4.5 Firmware, Gateway 3DS Cards, OEM Charger, Sealed AR Cards, Sealed Circle Pad Pro XL from japan, Sealed Charging Dock from japan, Case, Screen Protectors - $250 shipped with tracking.

Like new 3DS XL. I bought it brand new, and it came with firmware 4.5 on it, and has never been past that. Bottom screen has screen protector installed, but not top one, but i do have it and will be included. I have literally used the 3DS about 4-5 times, I just cannot get into it. It will be returned to factory and shipped to you on 4.5FW. Comes with the AR Cards still sealed, and with a case that fits the 3DS XL perfectly.

Included is the Gateway 3DS Cards and it works exactly as you would imagine. The Circle Pad Pro XL and the XL Dock are still both sealed and new, never been taken out of the box. Pricing for bundle is $250, if you want it all individually, it will be as follows:

White/Pink 3DS XL 4.5FW + Case + OEM Charger + sealed AR Cards - $180 shipped
Gateway 3DS Cards - $70 shipped
Circle Pad Pro XL and XL Dock both SEALED new - $35 shipped

Everything all together - $250 shipped.

More pics:

http://i.imgur.com/a1oYmci.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WtssdhU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOn8wjs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iitGr8X.jpg

PSP-2000 Black newest CFW with Dual SD Card Adapter and OEM Charger (READ NOTES) - $45 shipped

I bought this PSP-2000 new at frys at launch. It is a good system and has treated me well. Unfortunately, it is time for me to move on. There are several issues with it, so let me list them.

1. The stock battery is toast, but it has a OEM Sony high mah battery i bought new at frys myself. Comes with the larger battery + cover, and also the stock battery cover.

2. The power button has to be pushed with more force then usual, it always turns on, but wont unless you push it well.

3. Its scratched on the back pretty darn well and on the front as well. Not the prettiest system.

4. The rear battery cover can come loose and the battery will lose connection to the PSP at times. I've put tape in between the battery and cover and its hard to do now, but it still happens. I stopped using the system enough that i never fixed it proper.

Now, the good things:

It works perfectly. On the latest and greatest CFW. All buttons work really well. Its a damn nice system. Will be great for anyone who wants to do the Vita hack using a CFW PSP.

Asking $45 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB with Case, screen protector, OEM charger and cable kit so you can plug in full size usb devices to it even while charging. $150 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB, works terrific. Has the latest firmware on it, and really only 1 single issue with it. When the screen is a solid color, there is a white spot on the screen you can kind of see. I'll include a pic of it close up so you can get an idea. With general usage its really difficult to see, but i want to put it out there. Has the complete cable kit to allow you to use full size USB devices on it, even while charging. Can plug in arcade sticks, usb hdd's, etc. The PS4 controller syncs to it natively via bluetooth as well. Its a awesome device, but i got a Surface Pro 2 and this is now just sitting around. Comes with OEM charger cable, Screen Protector (not installed), Cables to use full size USB and a really nice case. I bought it used on craigslist and its served me well. Asking $150 shipped.

A3bWrm5.jpg

kyS2STx.jpg

IWl7vVf.jpg

fljqdSJ.jpg
(White mark is here)

More Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/aKsWhp2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KzBnKHt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Jiy5iD4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MmZ8UhO.jpg

Xbox 360 Slim in decent physical shape, READ NOTES, on firmware 14699, can be glitched, Console + Power Supply only - $45 Shipped with Tracking - SOLD

This was a Xbox 360 slim i got from a guy a while back that I intended to glitch, but ended up collecting dust. It is on firmware 14699, the DVD drive works at times, but sometimes not. It is missing the bottom cover of the console and has no hdd but has internal memory. Comes with power supply. Asking $45 shipped.

More pics:

http://i.imgur.com/bsdVfxs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/tZ2x8b5.jpg

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

Nintendo Wii Bundle (Blue Wii With Homebrew Installed), 1 Motion Plus Controller, Nunchuck, 9 Retail Wii Games, Component Cable + more - $100 Shipped with Tracking

Blue Wii for sale, has Homebrew channel installed along with a usb loader on the sd card. Does not come with any hdd or anything else, just the apps installed and the system is ready for whatever you want to do with it. Comes with:

Blue Wii
Black OEM Motion Plus Wii Remote (The D-Pad can get a little sticky when its cold, dunno why, fine when you use it)
Black Aftermarket Nunchuck
Monoprice Component Cables (Sealed)
OEM Composite Cable
OEM Power Cable
OEM Sensor Bar
Monoprice Wireless Sensor Bar
2 Nyko Perfect Shots
9 Games

Games included:

Lego Harry Potter 1-4, Goldeneye 007, Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party, Just Dance, Chicken Blaster, The House Of The Dead Overkill, House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (Disc Only), TNA Impact (Disc Only) and Wii Sports (Disc Only).

Super Smash Bros Brawl + Castle Of Shikigami III Bundle - $40 Shipped with Tracking.

Both games complete and in fine condition. Pics show everything you need. If you want the Wii bundle + these games, i'll give the games for only $20.

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita $10 obo

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

I have more items i haven't taken pictures of yet, including a Jasper 512 JTAG 360 with 1TB HDD internal + 4 oem MS controllers + Kinect and other stuff, also have a virgin Jasper 512 360 that i personally bought new, made sure had JTAGable FW and put back in box. I did switch the case out from the white to a black one however.

Wanted:

More time in a day!

DOWN

Banned
WTS

Sealed - Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Limited Edition - PS3

Never opened, purchased in USA, US buyers only please.

Trade offer or $30 (PayPal preferred).

Bloodember

WTB

PC
Elite Dangerous
Dirt Rally

Figures
Hatsune Miku
Supergirl
Harley Quinn

PlayStation
PlayStation Plus 1 year subscription
Elder Scrolls Online (PS4)

Gameboy Color
Crystalis

PM me what you have, thanks.

MrDaravon

Bumping for the first time in a good while, hoping to sell the book so I can pick up some stuff on the PSN sale >_>

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Prices do not include shipping unless specifically indicated.
-Paypal only!
-Due to countless issues shipping out of country and eating huge shipping costs and having people back out etc. I no longer ship outside of the continental US, period. Apologies.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

For Sale
------------
5DdY7Qu.jpg
Pub1sii.jpg

Art of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - $55 shipped. US/English release, like new, is the book seen here. Sorry for the phone pics, can provide others if needed.

Lego the Movie: The Videogame (Vita) - $5. Download voucher that came with the PSTV bundle.

WANT TO BUY OR TRADE FOR
-----
Final Fantasy Theatrhythm: Curtain Call 3DS Carrying case. This was only available with the US Collector's Edition of the game. I've never been able to find one for sale by itself, just people selling sealed CE's which generally go for about $90. Willing to pay more than I should for just the case, I want this very badly.

PSN Store Credit

WTB
Kid Icarus 3DS, NA. Preferably with the box and everything. Have Paypal
WTS LNIB PS Vita Slim w/ official case, 64GB memory card, Borderlands 2

In original packaging. Perfect condition. Ready for a new home. $280 CAD shipped, from Toronto. Local pick up available if you're in the area.
Any Canadians selling a Vita for a reasonable price?

Looking to buy one, thought I would check here first before seeking out other options.

Please PM if you've got any offers. Will buy from someone in America as well as long as shipping isn't ridiculous.
Not sure if you two caught each others eyes from across the bar, but one of yous is giving the other one some sultry eyes.

WTS - manga

- Berserk 1 - 21 bundle - $135 shipped media mail (extra if you want something faster.) All books were ordered new and just read once in the past month.

- Prophecy 1+2 - $10 shipped. Read once.

- Biomega 1, 2, 3 - $13 shipped. These are a little more rough, with stickers and such. Good reading copies, not for collecting.

- Seraphim: 266613336 Wings - $9 shipped. Read once.

Paypal + U.S. only. PM if interested, thanks!

Friggz

positive seller feedback for fenners. once again a pleasure to work with. fast shipping and the game was in perfect condition.

Arsin

WTS - Blizzcon 2015 Tickets

I have four(4) Blizzcon 2015 tickets up for sale. I am asking for $300 on Paypal with you paying the fees. I can show proof that I have the tickets upon request and will update your information as soon as I receive payment.

I did not see anything in the rules saying that tickets had to be sold at face value, but if I am breaking a rule I will edit this post.

Whooter

WTS - Blizzcon 2015 Tickets

I have four(4) Blizzcon 2015 tickets up for sale. I am asking for $300 on Paypal with you paying the fees. I can show proof that I have the tickets upon request and will update your information as soon as I receive payment.

I did not see anything in the rules saying that tickets had to be sold at face value, but if I am breaking a rule I will edit this post.

I believe you are free to charge whatever you wish for things, here. However, you do open yourself up to ridicule/shaming.

Is that $300 each?

Afro

WTS Gamecube games:

Pikmin | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Black Label

Pikmin 2 | Brand New, Mint, Factory Sealed | Player's Choice Edition (plays on NTSC consoles)

$65 shipped for Pikmin 1. $60 for Pikmin 2. No offers or trades please. Contiguous U.S. only. Will be shipped in small box for protection.

GVDyD0A.jpg

Arsin

I believe you are free to charge whatever you wish for things, here. However, you do open yourself up to ridicule/shaming.

Is that $300 each?

Got it! Thanks for the tip, I will try to keep that in mind and not get shamed too much.

Yeah that is $300 each. I looked around Craigslist and eBay and they were going for about 400-600 each. I figured Gaf being awesome I could sell them for a bit cheaper than the going rate.

Talents

Banned
Selling 12 Months of Xbox Live Gold membership for £17/$25. I originally bought it in the UK if that makes a difference.

Paypal only.

BorntoPlay

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

300 coins game reward - 10$

600 coins game reward - 20$

See rewards here: https://club.nintendo.com/

club_nintendo1.jpg

WTS:

Nintendo 3DS XL Gold/Black - Limited Edition Bundle with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds NEW SEALED + Hori Nintendo 3DS XL Duraflexi Protector - Clear: $250

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited-Edition Bundle - NEW SEALED: $100 .

Shipping from Venezuela...

PM if interested...

Ettie

Positive Buyer Feedback for: Geneijin

Positive Buyer Feedback for: AwRy108

Positive Buyer Feedback for: SmokeMaxX

Positive Buyer Feedback for: ForsakenKidx

Selling a used Moto 360 smart watch with leather band. The screen is in perfect condition, comes with original box and an extra small charger for on the go.

$135 shipped.

televator

Oakb9ta.png

---For Sale Section---
Prices are shipped in the USA. I take paypal with confirmed shipping address or gift with PM'd address. I also do trades for things in my WTB section.

NES:
-Mario Bros. 3 - $15
SEGA Genesis:
-Earthworm Jim $10
-Primal Rage $5
-Jurassic Park $5
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles [Greatest Hits] $15
-Mega Man Legends [Disk Only] $15
-Dino Crisis [Includes RE3 demo] $7
Dreamcast:
-Skies of Arcadia [complete, near mint] $50 <---Had 2 copies, one left
PS2:
-Maximo $7
-MDK2 $7
-State of Emergency
-Onimusha $7
-RE4 [Greatest Hits] $7
-Tales of Legendia $15
-.hack INFECTION $15
-Kingdon Hearts $10
-Dragon Quest VIII Demo Disk $5
GameCube:
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $10
XBOX:
-Riddick $7
-Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee
PS3:
-Spec Ops: The Line $10
N64:
-Super Mario 64 $20
GBA:
-Donkey Kong Country - $10
-Zelda: Four Swords
-Pokemon Ruby [Dried Battery]
-Pokemon Sapphire [Dried Battery]
GBC:
-Pokemon Crystal [Dried Battery]
GB:
-Pokemon Red
-Pokemon Yellow
-Pokemon Gold

Picture quality enthusiast section:
-XM29 Plus; A friend of mine is fishing for offers on his rare as hell XM29 monitor. We are located in Phoenix, AZ. It's in very good shape. Unfortunately, he only wants people to pick it up. He will not ship. PM me with offers and/or requests for pics.

-GameCube component cables (in box); I don't want to post a crazy price on these, and at the same time, I don't really just want money. I'm willing to trade these for any combination of things I want in my trade section below. It can be all items or items + cash. Maybe you have other hard to find hardware of your own that I haven't listed in my trade section... Like say a Wonder Mega or a NES top loader.

---Want to Trade For Section---
Aside from certain PC games and PSN only games I only want physical games.

Hardware:
-N3DSXL
-PSTV
PSP:
-Ys games
DS:
-Lunar Knights
3DS:
-Star Fox
SNES:
-Super Metroid [CIB]***
N64:
-Majora's Mask [CIB]***

*** For these marked games I'm willing to put the following games from my personal collection on the table:
-Metroid Prime Trilogy [Sealed, New]
-Castlevania III [CIB]
-The Legend of Zelda [CIB]
-The Adventure of Link [CIB]

-----------------
PM for any question, pics, offers, or other requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom