• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdsfx

Positive feedback for seller cyress8

I purchased a witcher 3 key. Don't let their junior member status fool you. Fast service and great communication. Perfect transaction.

Parting out some of my current rig in order to build a smaller one.

Everything will be shipped via USPS. Canada is more than welcome to buy but you'll pay a few extra bones for shipping. Pay using Paypal

Prolimatech Megashadow. One of the best coolers out there. This is the black nickel plated version of the Megahalems cooler. Rather rare now. Supports the following: Intel LGA 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / LGA 1366 / LGA 775
Will come with Sythe 4 pin CPU fan and fan clip along with the mounting hardware.
$45 Shipped
305945_520887354620318_501871748_n.jpg

Next up is my Lamptron FC9 fan controller. Uses 2 Molex connectors but can also work with just 1. Theres a jumper on the back which lets you change it 7 colors. 4 high powered fan controllers. Will come with a few connector extensions for the fans. i MIGHT have the box for it. will have to look harder.
$40 shipped

ASUS Xonar DGX 5.1 PCIE x1 sound Card. Great little sound card.
$25 shipped

COrsair AF Quiet Editions. Awesome fans. Silent and move alot of air. Only come with the red accent ring. Light usage. Will come with long mount screws.
2 X Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Editions 140MM
All shipped for $18, $10 each

EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 670FTW 2gb. Great card, had it in my rig since July 2012. Never overclocked. Comes in original box (no SLI bridges or connectors included)
$115 shipped

The Witcher 3 Nvidia GOG key
SOLD

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

US XBL Credit (10% Off) - Increments of $5
0c5125b8-8bec-4fc5-9089-c4213b775fa6.jpg

US iTunes Credit - 15% Off
$50 credit for $42.50 (Two Left!)

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(679+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Hey guys, I have an extra Witcher 3 code to go out to a loving home....

I picked it up thru the nVidia GTX promo but already have a GOG copy. $28.88 (OBO) & its all yours. :)~ Cheers!

SOLD.

Ettie

Man, this thread seems to be moving fast lately.

BUYING (Complete & Shipped)

Code of Princess 3ds, - $12
Heroes of Ruin 3ds, - $11
Nintendogs French Bulldog & Friends, - $10

N0VAM0D

Hey guys, I had a bit of a look through recent pages, and couldn't find anything, but is there anyone selling a PS4 (and can ship to Australia)? Thank you!

I sold a PSU here to a great guy, and now I need a new one.

500 watts just isn't enough anymore. Anyone have a 600+ watt PSU for a reasonable price? PM me and we can talk dirty.

In conclusion to the littlepooch21 negative feedback -- I just recived an email from PayPal saying that they have resolved my claim and have decided to refund me the full amount of $475, which hopefully will be posted to my account within the next few days. I'm glad that PayPal could sort it out, and I'm glad that this issue has finally been put to rest.

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code
  • (Origin) Mirror's Edge - $2
    ZeLyvpvm.png
WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4) Mortal Kombat X Season Pass
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (Steam) Arkham Knight
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)

Positive Seller feedback for IronRinn

sold me a Famicom edition Game Boy micro - shipped quickly, absolutely mint condition, very happy. Sorry about the delay in feeding back, pal, had some issues with customs. All good now.

Now to find a UK micro charger...

V_Ben

Banned
WTB

Long shot, but I'm looking to buy a PSN code for Witcher 3 - For around $40?

Also, I'm looking to buy a Ness Amiibo, based in the UK if that helps...

terrisus

Positive Buyer feedback for y2kenjination
Great communication, great at making sure all of the details are covered - which is great for peace of mind =)

Positive Seller feedback for SmokeMaxX

Seriously, the SmokeMaxX money-changing service is unbelievable. This morning I was laying in bed, still half asleep, and realized I had some money in PayPal that I would like to spend on Amazon. I PMed him at 3:55 AM my time, rolled over, and tried to get back to sleep for a bit. He wrote me back at 5:19 AM to say that he was ready when I was, I PMed him again at 5:25 AM to say that I had sent payment, and he sent me the code for Amazon credit at 5:28 AM.

Now, I know it's not reasonable to expect an hour and a half service in the early hours of the morning when it's still night (he has to sleep at some time, I would assume >.>)... But, seriously, nothing with this guy really surprises me. He's amazing =)

wheapon

WTS Nintendo Games

+15 Seller Feedback

I have a bunch of games that I am selling to clean out my house. Paypal gift payment would be preferred, but regular Paypal is ok as well as long as the fees are paid. USPS priority mail shipping will be $5.25 but can be combined if you want multiple items (up to three DVD case games). I will not be able to ship internationally.

Just let me know if you want additional pictures of any of the games and I can send them over. Any items listed as price of shipping can be combined with other paid items for free (provided that they fit in the box). Please PM me with any questions!

All of the games are NA region titles and are complete in box unless otherwise noted.

Blu-Ray
Disney Frozen - $8 (with slipcover)

3DS
Crosswords 3DS - $1

Gamecube
NFL Blitz 2003 - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)
Prince of Persia The Sands of Time - $1
Resident Evil 4 - $6
Medal of Honor Frontline - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)
True Crime Streets of LA - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)
James Bond Agent Under Fire - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy (Cartridge only)
Boxxle II - Free with cost of shipping (can be combined with other items)

Gameboy Advance (Cartridge only)
GBA Link Cable - $4
WarioWare Twisted - $7

Club Nintendo
Majora's Mask 3D Messenger Bag - $13
Super Smash Bros. 4 Soundtrack - $13

BUNDLE PRICE!
I would be willing to sell everything in this listing for $45 shipped ($33.70 + $11.30 priority shipping). Please let me know if you are interested.

ss32

Super Positive Feedback for Amputechture!!

Great overall experience, extremely nice person! Quick send on the tracking info as well.

Thanks again :D

Question for the seller community...

How do you usually handle selling to junior members with no feedback in the thread? I have an offer on a $500 item and I'm hesitant to pull the trigger knowing how easy it is to scam someone with PayPal complaints. Is there anything that's more protective of the seller in these kind of situations?

mdsfx

Prices are shipped. PayPal only. Offers welcome.

Xbox One Kinect 2.0
Rarely used in excellent cosmetic and perfect working condition.$65

x71w695.jpg

Matty8787

How do you usually handle selling to junior members with no feedback in the thread? I have an offer on a $500 item and I'm hesitant to pull the trigger knowing how easy it is to scam someone with PayPal complaints. Is there anything that's more protective of the seller in these kind of situations?

Get him to pay via paypal and add the fee's to the sale, also make sure the funds are in your account before you ship the item, then do your part but make sure you provide tracking references etc and follow up the item to ensure it reaches him.

If you still feel uneasy then trust your gut and wait for another buyer.

You could ask for PayPal Gift, but that's putting a lot of risk on them. I know you wouldn't scam them, since I'm still loving my 3DS I bought from you, but that would be up to them.

Honestly though, as long as you follow all of PayPal's guidelines for conducting the sale, then you should be okay. Read up on them though, because they can be a bit tricky. For instance, I am fairly sure that any transaction over $200 requires that you require a signature for delivery in order for you to qualify for their Seller Protection. Almost no one ever does this, but it can really get you in trouble. As long as you read up on everything, you should be okay.

Edit: Here's the link: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/security/seller-protection . I was wrong about the signature thing though, as that is apparently for transactions over $750.

Camjo-Z

WTS:

Etrian Mystery Dungeon (w/box + artbook + cd) - $25 Sold
Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion 3DS - $5
Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Felyne Village - $10
Pokemon X - $12 Sold
Meet the Feebles Soundtrack (Not a game, but maybe someone here likes the movie) - $35

Shipping is $3 to US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom