• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
plusbuy.png
plussell.png

+35 Buyer / +42 Seller

Have a whole bunch of stuff for sale here! Just trying to get by, pay the bills that need to be paid, and have some left over for me on occasion as well...

Please contact me if any of these things are of any interest to you, even if the price doesn't seem like what you would like, I am extremely flexible and willing to work stuff out - and absolutely will cut prices for people looking to buy multiple things! Basically, if you're interested in something, we can almost certainly work something out =)

Section 1, selling some various things - Currently: Beatles Box Set, GBA Micro, Virtual Boy system box (price drop), Diablo 3 Collector's Edition stuff
Section 2, selling a bunch of N64 games
Section 3, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 4, selling some DC/PS1 games
Section 5, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will generally be done on Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing/transacting.

--------------

This is a section of random stuff that I'm selling as I sort through things. All prices are negotiable, especially if you're interested in multiple things (including from the above lists), and I'm open to trades as well, so if you're interested in something, please PM me

----

The Beatles (The Original Studio Recordings) - Stereo Box Set

jmtOvHa.jpg

(Not my picture, I can take an actual picture if needed, but everything is included).

17-disc set
$99

----

Gameboy Micro - Silver (system and faceplate only)

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.
There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

t5W2onu.jpg

Again, this is just a generic internet picture, but I can certainly take actual pictures.

There are some scratches on the faceplate - the screen itself appears perfectly fine, so this could always be remedied by a new faceplate.

Again, no AC adapter, just the system and silver faceplate.
Gameboy Micro system: $70

----

Virtual Boy system Box - box only

vb1.jpg

This is a picture of my box. Others can be found by changing the '1' on the URL from numbers '2' through '6'

The box is in a bit of rough condition, but it's completely intact, all sides are there, surface is fully visible, etc. Considering I never took great care of boxes, I'm surprised it's in as good shape as it is >.>
Note that this is only the box, not any of the manuals and such.

Obviously this is great for a collector, or for someone who's planning to sell a system and wants a box to go with it, or whatever. I'm honestly not quite sure what they go for, so feel free to make me an offer, but I'm going to put it at:

$75 $65!

----

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition + a bunch of extras + hardcover guide

All the physical items in this picture except Diablo 3 itself, the skull with USB drive/DIablo 2 and the in-game items:

zdD2Uol.jpg

Also including the limited-edition hardcover BradyGames guide:

gkx8neP.jpg

$60 for everything!

--------------

N64 games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out! Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases!

However, I'm not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least around $10 to you (many of them significantly more than that, of course. But, as a general floor) probably don't bother with it. I'm not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much.

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them (many of them bought new by me), so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Castlevania
F1 Pole Position 64
Gauntlet Legends
Glover
Jeopardy!
Jet Force Gemini
Lego Racers
Mischief Makers
Penny Racers
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (green cart)
Space Station: Silicon Valley
Tonic Trouble
Virtual Chess 64
Virtual Pool 64
Waialae Country Club: True Golf Classics

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Marble Madness
Paperboy

Gameboy Advance:

CIMA: The Enemy
Madagascar
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Grandia 2 (DC) (with soundtrack CD!) - $40
Silver (DC) (generic case) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (DC) (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (DC) (no front on case) - $15
Railroad Tycoon 2 (DC) (generic case) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (PS1) (no front on case) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

Again, if you're interested in anything here, and especially if you're interested in multiple things, please contact me, and we can work something out =)

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Arena: Cyber Evolution - Founder's Pack
Bridge Constructor
Broken Age
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age: Origins
FarSky
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Race the Sun
Race the Sun (have 2 keys)

PM me with offers! =)

shandy706

WTT

Battery Backup and Surge Protector(s)

I have two of them.

I don't know what I'd trade for, but I'm up for Amiibos, X1 games, fully functional Saturn, Sega Cd, Original Xbox (and some games), PayPal or Amazon.

Quite heavy, but I'd cover shipping them. :) Would ship/sale one or both.

CYBERPOWER 225W UPS (Here it is on Amazon) Regular discounted price of this is $45 on Amazon Prime.

Capture02.png

toneroni

For Sale
Prices do not include shipping*
Gaf + buyer and seller
Paypal F&F, Google Wallet accepted
Will be listing more and trying to come up with prices

32 GB Playstation Vita Card - $52
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation Vita - $12 card only
Freedom Wars Vita sealed - $15
Blazblue CSE Vita sealed - $18

Xbox One Bundle - pending trade but listing in case
System rarely used w/ 1 controller
Forza 2 sealed
Sunset Overdrive sealed
COD Ghosts sealed
1 YR XBL card

PS2/GC - Offer via PM for now - will add prices when I can
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne *1st print w/ soundtrack
Zone of the enders 1
Zone of the enders 2
Persona 3 Deluxe with *sealed game
Silent Hill
Fatal Frame
Fatal Frame 2 *sealed
MegamanX8 *sealed
Baten Kaitos *sealed
Baten Kaitos Origins
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Blurays
24 sealed 7 bluray sealed
24 season 8 bluray sealed
Alien Anthology bluray sealed
Rocky undisputed collection bluray sealed
Bond 50 Collection sealed
Collection of HD-DVDs - mostly sealed (PM for interest)

Coach gift card (physical) $240 value - $215

This is a long shot but:

WTT:
-GTX 750 Ti (2GB)
-PS4 Games (Wolfenstein, Knack, The Order 1886, Infamous)
-Paypal

For:
-GTX 970

Positive Feedback Buyer /Seller. Only looking for a trade to reduce the cost on a 970, not for sale otherwise.

Syxx

Neo Member
I bought his NVidia codes from him and the transaction went smoothly and very quickly.

I'd definitely buy from josecitoxnyo again.

JohngPR

Want to sell

Witcher 3 GOG code- $30 OBO

Paypal only, would prefer payment as gift if possible. I've sold stuff on here before, but it's been awhile. I'm on the GAF feedback doc though!

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
WTS

Complete $13
Super_Paper_Mario_cover.jpg

Softmodded white Wii. Comes with component (R/G/B/Y/W), sensor bar, and AC adapter. NO CONTROLLERS. Looking for $40shipped
homebrew.jpg

Liquid_015

Gold Member
Looking to sell a used Macbook Pro Retina 15 inch (Mid 2012)!

Selling for: $980

Additional information:

- Screen protector applied day 1
- Moshi Palm guard applied day 1
- Transparent keyboard cover applied day 1
- Trackpad protector applied day 1
- 256GB SSD

It comes with the following:

- retail package
- brand new mag safe 2 charger
- documentation
- Booq Mamba Macbook Pro Retina Sleeve

Specs:

In addition: It also has an dedicated GPU - Nvidia GeForce GT 650M

Please message me if interested - or looking for more pictures

Two copies of the game sealed.

I also have one steelbook from best buy that looks to be in pretty good condition, but not perfect.

$50 shipped game only
$60 shipped for game and steel book.

Witcher 3 GOG code- $25 OBO
3-day New York Comic Con pass - $90. Picked up a pass for a friend who no longer can attend.
PDP Mortal Kombat X gamepad (Xbox 360/Xbox One) - $45+ shipping

Paypal only. I have sold on Neogaf before and I'm on the list. I just don't sell very much.

Taisaijin

All pricing includes shipping within the US. I'll include insurance on anything over $50.

As for trades, interested in the following:

Amiibo (NIB, region agnostic) - Captain Falcon, Ike, Shulk, Meta Knight, Pit and Rosalina. Basically NA rares from Wave 1-3 (not really into SMB line)

Will update as things sell - PayPal friend/family please. ^__^

For Sale/Trade:

Hardware
Sony 160GB Slim PS3 "Ni No Kuni Magical Edition"
Console is in great condition (I didn't use it as my main.) Controller is in good shape and comes with box (as shown). Buyer will need to pick up shipping on this one. 200~300 looks to be average sold price on the 'bay - make me an offer.

Nintendo Ereader (Sticker intact but definitely used) $7

Pokemon Center "Suicune Blue" Gameboy Advance - $55 (light scratches on the screen and body, see pics) SOLD

DSi XL Dark Brown - $40 a few scratches on the polished finish on the top, otherwise in great shape, screens are great.. will miss this DS as it's my favorite finish/form factor. SOLD

Dreamcast Pop'n'Music Controller - $30 - good shape w box. Call it 5 bucks extra to ship due to size.

Animal Crossing 3DS XL Firmware Ver 4.2.0 - $135 -
Box included, AC adapter, manuals all included. Digital ver. of Animal Crossing included.

Games:

GBA

WariorWare: Smooth Moves GBA, import - $12

NDS

Pokemon Black NDS (no box) - $18
Pokemon White NDS (w/ box) - $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village NDS (no box) - $12
Lost Magic NDS (no box) - $6
Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks NDS - $34
Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass NDS - $34
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time NDS - $21
Animal Crossing : Wide World NDS - $15
Super Mario 64 DS NDS - $18
New Super Mario Bros. NDS (not pictured) - $15

3DS:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 3DS - $23
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS - $11
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS - $14
Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance 3DS (not pictured, game/case/manual) - $28

Gamecube
Chibi Robo (Japanese) - $18
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - $15
Pikmin 1 import (no slipcase) - $15
Pikmin 2 import - $25

Wii

The Last Story LE - Game and soundtrack sealed, slight dent in soundtrack cardboard case. Wii - $42 Sold

PS4

AC Unity CIB PS4 (DLC Used) - $15

MUnited83

For you.
DRM-Free(GOG):
header.jpg

Witcher 3 Wild Hunt with preorder bonuses- 30$ (5 codes left!)
UPlay Sale!
header.jpg

Far Cry 4- 25$ (North American code)
header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Unity - 25$( North American code)
header.jpg

The Crew- 25$ (North American code)

For those three games I also sell brazilian codes for 20$. Those require a VPN to activate but will be region free after that.

header.jpg

Watch_Dogs - 14.99$ (3 copies left)

Steam Games:
header.jpg

Arkham Knight - 34.99$

header.jpg

Divinity: Original Sin (will include definitive edition for free when it releases) - 23$
header.jpg

Killing Floor 2- 25.5$
Killing Flor 2 Deluxe- 31.5$
header.jpg

Mortal Kombat X- 24.99$
Mortal Kombat X Premium- 34.99$
header.jpg

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition - 28$
Champion Edition -35$

header.jpg

Life is Strange Complete Season- 14$

header.jpg

Cities Skylines - 23$

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3- 13$
Child of Light - 9$
Transistor - 10$
Valve Complete Pack 2013 - 23$
State of Decay - 10$
Wolf Among Us - 10$
Walking Dead Season 2 - 10$

all Region free

Sadly my family is in quite a bind where we are super short on money, and I need to come some money within the next week. I don't own much, so I'm kinda just posting what I have hoping I can come up to close to $150 in less than 7 days.

Sorry I don't have any prices on anything, but I'm not sure what to ask...I'm desperate enough that I'll be open to offers.

I will be glad to send pictures of any items you might inquire about.

Selling:

Systems and Accessories:

Flame Red Nintendo 3DS game system with gamestop brand charger (plugs into USB, and outlet)

Gameboy Player for Gamecube (comes with system, and disc, but I do not have the case for the disc anymore, still works great though)

Gamecube adapter for Wii U (no box anymore, but only used a couple times)

Dual Shock 3 Controller with USB charger - bought this brand new not even a couple weeks ago, and used it maybe once to test it out on my PS3

Games:

(PS2) - Tales of the Abyss (comes in clear DVD case, no cover artwork, but includes manual, and disc in great shape)
(PS2) - Metal Gear Solid 3 Subsistence (complete with both discs in great condition)
(PS2) - Dragon Quest VIII - (case, and manual, no outer box though, and no FF12 demo disc)
(PS1) - Metal Gear Solid - (essentials edition version, with DVD style case, cover art, and manual)

Games with no case, or manual, or box, just in cd sleeves:
(PS2) - Crimsom Sea 2
(PS2) - Shinobi
(PS2) - Nightshade
(PS2) - Wild Arms 3

Game cases and extras(no actual games):

note: I'm not holding the games back for these, I have them left because I sold the game for money at one time, but kept the LEs or boxes in case I ever got them again

(Vita) - Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2 Limited Edition contents (everything still in great condition, never been handled, but I no longer have the game) - SOLD
(Vita) - Senran Kagura Shonovi Versus Let's get physical contents (no actual game, but includes outer box and extras for special edition)
(PS3) - Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix limted edition box and contents
(3DS) - Project X Zone Outer Box and poster
(Vita) - Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc case only for those who got screwed buying a caseless version at gamestop
(Vita) - Persona 4 Golden (case only)
(Wii) - Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (case and manual only)

Amiibos:

Loose figures:
Fox, Kirby, Link, Luigi (smash), Mario(smash), Pikachu, Samus, Yoshi

Sealed figures:
Donkey Kong, Peach (smash), Sonic, Mega Man, Shiek, Toad

---

I may update this with more items, but for now, this is what I have available =/

NMFried

Still looking to sell my Pikachu 3DS XL, now at its lowest price of $200 shipped. Comes with original box and charger. I have pictures, so PM me if you're interested.

I have a random question you guys might be able to help me with.

I'm interested in selling my new nintendo 3ds. I'm new to these sort of online game systems. I've bought 2 games on my account for my system. When I sell the console does the person continue to have access to the games I paid for? Or would they need to make a new account because of stored info?

Also: WTB a cheap copy of the new wolfenstein on steam if possible

KiDdYoNe

WTS: Steam Games.

GTA V Shark Cards are working with both (Rockstar Club and Steam) versions of the game.

123.png

Also: Scribblenauts: Unmasked - $4

I saw a lot of Batman: Arkham Knight requests. Just a little heads up: 95% chance i will be selling it. Every edition. Regular should be about $25, and Premium will go for about $35. More on release.

Darknight

Quick question on Google Wallet. (just need a few replies like 2-3)

Does GW offer the same "Buyer protection" ebay does? Say I pay for something online and the seller either doesnt ship, sends me broken item or DOA, can you file a "dispute" of sorts with Google and try to get your money back or are you SOL?

Whats the safest payment type other than paypal? I know paypal is not the greatest thing ever but I dont fear sending a payment to a buyer from a forum because I know they can investigate the matter and you'll most likely get your money as long as you have proof or such.

Istaerion

Does GW offer the same "Buyer protection" ebay does? Say I pay for something online and the seller either doesnt ship, sends me broken item or DOA, can you file a "dispute" of sorts with Google and try to get your money back or are you SOL?

Whats the safest payment type other than paypal? I know paypal is not the greatest thing ever but I dont fear sending a payment to a buyer from a forum because I know they can investigate the matter and you'll most likely get your money as long as you have proof or such.

No, Google Wallet does not offer the same sort of protection as it wasn't really intended for that sort of thing. In terms of immediate options to a buyer, there's no better option than PayPal more so a PayPal payment done with a Credit Card.

All in all, buying and selling things on the internet will always carry an inherit risk due to the nature. It's up to you whether or not it's worth said risk and to cover yourself as much as possible by acquiring package insurance, tracking, signature confirmation and what-have-you. In most cases, insurance and tracking is all you need, however, you should consider signature confirmation for items worth more than $250.

Positive Seller Feedback for Hydrus. They sold me a GBC game for really cheap, shipped it quickly, and even included a plastic protection case for it. Highly recommend doing business with them!

Syriel

Any service which allows you to pay via Credit Card offers seller protection. You can always do a chargeback if needed.

Honestly, most of the reasons people complain about PayPal have nothing to do with PayPal. It's usually because a buyer initiated a chargeback.

Istaerion

Any service which allows you to pay via Credit Card offers seller protection. You can always do a chargeback if needed.

Honestly, most of the reasons people complain about PayPal have nothing to do with PayPal. It's usually because a buyer initiated a chargeback.

Resorting to a chargeback isn't really protection offered by the actual payment service. Chargebacks should only really be used when your service fails you and there's no other option than to contact your back.

People complain about PayPal due to the stacking fees, lacking customer support, and it's high tendency to side with the buyer in claims unless mountains of evidence is supplied by the seller. They'll also charge you an extensive fee in case of chargebacks issued against you due to the "battle" they did on your part which is really nothing since nothing can be done like most other cases.

nictron

WTS: Steam Games.

GTA V Shark Cards are working with both (Rockstar Club and Steam) versions of the game.

I saw a lot of Batman: Arkham Knight requests. Just a little heads up: 95% chance i will be selling it. Every edition. Regular should be about $25, and Premium will go for about $35. More on release.

I have Paypal. Looking for Galactic Civilizations 3 for $22?

Thanks!

Hex

Banned
Action figure GAF...
Does anyone have the Disney Star Wars Weekends 2013 Mickey as Luke with the Chip and Dale Ewoks that they would sell at a remotely reasonable price?
Just figure I would throw it out there.
Paypal on the ready or Warhammer 40k for trade if that may be your thing by some strange occurrence.

Not sure if theres any interest in something like this, but might as well try...

I have a macbook air Model a1466 (early 2014 I think) that my wife fucked up the screen +keyboard on. it's the 128 gb model. good condition on the exterior. no liquid damage as far as I know.

I have the adapter for HDMI Out that would come with it

it works with a usb or bluetooth keyboard, so it would be good for hooking up to a monitor or a TV(I've been using it for emulators on my TV)

I'm sure the thing can be fixed up but I dont have the time or money to do so

I was thinking like 350 shipped (would be the laptop, the display cable, and the charger)

I can provide pictures + more info if there is any interest.

Muppet345

Ok, this is kind of a longshot but my car needed sudden repairs and now I don't have the money I need for an out-of-town trip next Wednesday, where I intend on proposing to my girlfriend, and now I am selling whatever. I will ship this shit so fast. I will ship it so fast your head will spin. The post office is open from 8:30 AM to noon tomorrow and I will cram this shit in their faces. They will have to transport me out of the building. Also the more of it you buy, the cheaper I'll sell it for. For the games, I'll sell them individually but I'd much prefer someone buy a bunch of 'em because I'm trying to make money quickly here. Also yes, I made that "square just shot themselves in the foot" post years ago, if that helps me out any.

GBA games (carts only)
If you're looking to get a rad GBA collection, this would be a good way of doing it without having to spend $10 + shipping each on Amazon or Ebay or whatever, or getting ripped off at Gamestop.
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Fire Pro Wrestling 2
- Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
- Golden Sun
- Gunstar Heroes
- Pokemon Sapphire Version
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
- Metroid Fusion
- Marble Madness + KLAX (what the fuck? I don't remember ever buying this)

DS Games (carts only)
Same deal as above. Lots of rad games.
- Age of Empires: The Age of Kings (actually a fantastic game)
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (yeah!)
- Ace Attorney: Justice for All (woo!)
- Ouendan 2 (import!! the anime club will crown you King or Queen or Gender-Neutral Monarch)
- Lost in Blue (did you like Castaway? this is like that but with blind children instead of Tom Hanks)
- Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (Advance Wars: Depressing Edition)
- Rune Factory: Fantasy Harvest Moon (like Rune Factory 4, but shitty)
- Lost Magic (weird kind of neat Ubisoft experiment that I bought because the DS had no games at the time)
- Metroid Prime Hunters (will destroy your hands)
- Hotel Dusk Room 215 (gorgeously animated game with terrible puzzles)
- Elite Beat Agents (Ouendan but for America)
- Star Fox Command (it's not star fox 64 but it's ok)
- Chibi Robo Park Patrol (it's not Chibi Robo: Gamecube but it's ok)

Early 2011 Macbook Pro -- $650 + shipping
Holy shit!! This laptop is awesome. I will sell it to you for money.

It has 500 GB of storage, 4 GB of RAM, and the video card is the AMD radeon hd 6750m 1 GB (this is more powerful than the default video card sold with the early 2011 Macbook Pro). That means no integrated video. It is rad if you like playing indie games. It'll run stuff like Fallout: New Vegas and Skyrim pretty well but probably not, you know, Witcher 3 or whatever. It's good for video editing and stuff because that's what I used it for for a long time.

It has a few minor cosmetic damages:

-- A minor dent on the top lid (it does not affect the screen -- if requested, I can try to take a photo of it, but it's so small I had trouble getting it to show up on camera)
-- Some chipped paint near the mousepad
-- A few scratches on the bottom of the laptop

While it was under warranty, I did have to have the harddrive and the logic board replaced, but I haven't had any troubles since, and I guess that means those parts are newer than the rest of the stuff inside of it. Includes power cord, which isn't frayed or anything! Photos!!:

http://i.imgur.com/HWdrSYg.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Gv2hcOo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dNKkJRk.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Ec4piYs.jpg

Get at me, y'all.

edit1: sold some GBA games
edit2: sold some GBA games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom