• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveBish

Have +8 Buyer and +15 Seller feedback! Neogaf Plus seller? I think i qualify but i dunno!

Let me just say in advance why I am selling this stuff, I've fallen in love with lifting at the gym and most of my free time is spent working out, cooking, learning more about that type of lifestyle. So I have all this video game stuff taking up room and I'd love to sell it and let it be enjoyed. I'm extremely reasonable and you can pm me with offers, questions and what not. I really am not looking for anything in trade, I own basically everything I need lol, i have a decent gaming pc in case the urge to game comes up.. I'm located in the socal area and local pickup is also fine. So yeah... On with the show.

Arcade Sticks Galore

I have lots of arcade sticks for sale. I grew up poverty as hell and always wanted an arcade stick as a child, so once i was able to afford a stick, i got carried away and ended up with a ton of them. It's time to clean house. Have the following:

Hori UMVC3 Xbox 360 Stick - $165 shipped with tracking

Boxed and in perfect condition. I really like this stick.

DCsoifQ.jpg

bi2VTe5.jpg

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/TuCPtDv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wiWmJ5I.jpg

Namco Tekken PS3 Stick - $120 shipped with tracking

One of the nicest looking sticks i've seen. Hardly any use on it.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/IlZ1PX9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/w1GlIt2.jpg

Street Fighter X Tekken PRO PS3 Stick - $130 shipped with tracking

Literally used twice. Not much else to say, its fully boxed.

More pics here:

http://i.imgur.com/hdbqmW2.jpg

Street Fighter 4 SE Xbox 360 stick, full sanwa- $80 shipped with tracking

Stick and buttons are full sanwa, has only the main 6 buttons. Works terrific and feels great.

X-Arcade Solo with Happ IL Stick and buttons - $80 shipped with tracking

Stick has NO PCB at all, no wiring. Its a bare case, with every single button replaced with the HAPP IL including the stick. They're all new. I was going to put in a TvC Wii PCB in it but never got around to it. I can include the wii PCB for a few bucks.

Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 for PS3 - $65 shipped with tracking

Pics came out awful on the stick for whatever reason, but its the HRAP3. I'll include the pics till i can snap better ones, it really doesn't look so bad in person.

Its in good condition, has scratches etc from use. Fine stick otherwise.

And lastly stick wise, my very much loved sticks.

Wii Neo Geo Sticks, Boxed, from japan - $250 shipped with tracking for both

I honestly don't want to sell these sticks. When i was a young kid, i sold video games i bought at the swapmeet in a local paper called Recycler, and used money i made doing that to buy a neo geo system. Because we were so insanely poor, i had to sell it and rebuy it 3 times during my childhood, so the neogeo has a insanely special place in my heart. But even so, i don't think i'll even get to use them till i'm 50 years old at this point. They're better off with a collector or someone who will love them and enjoy them.

Nintendo 3DS XL White/Pink with 4.5 Firmware, Gateway 3DS Cards, OEM Charger, Sealed AR Cards, Sealed Circle Pad Pro XL from japan, Sealed Charging Dock from japan, Case, Screen Protectors - $225 shipped with tracking.

Like new 3DS XL. I bought it brand new, and it came with firmware 4.5 on it, and has never been past that. Bottom screen has screen protector installed, but not top one, but i do have it and will be included. I have literally used the 3DS about 4-5 times, I just cannot get into it. It will be returned to factory and shipped to you on 4.5FW. Comes with the AR Cards still sealed, and with a case that fits the 3DS XL perfectly.

Included is the Gateway 3DS Cards and it works exactly as you would imagine. The Circle Pad Pro XL and the XL Dock are still both sealed and new, never been taken out of the box. Pricing for bundle is $225

More pics:

http://i.imgur.com/a1oYmci.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WtssdhU.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EOn8wjs.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iitGr8X.jpg

PSP-2000 Black newest CFW with Dual SD Card Adapter and OEM Charger (READ NOTES) - $45 shipped

I bought this PSP-2000 new at frys at launch. It is a good system and has treated me well. Unfortunately, it is time for me to move on. There are several issues with it, so let me list them.

1. The stock battery is toast, but it has a OEM Sony high mah battery i bought new at frys myself. Comes with the larger battery + cover, and also the stock battery cover.

2. The power button has to be pushed with more force then usual, it always turns on, but wont unless you push it well.

3. Its scratched on the back pretty darn well and on the front as well. Not the prettiest system.

4. The rear battery cover can come loose and the battery will lose connection to the PSP at times. I've put tape in between the battery and cover and its hard to do now, but it still happens. I stopped using the system enough that i never fixed it proper.

Now, the good things:

It works perfectly. On the latest and greatest CFW. All buttons work really well. Its a damn nice system. Will be great for anyone who wants to do the Vita hack using a CFW PSP.

Asking $45 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB with Case, screen protector, OEM charger and cable kit so you can plug in full size usb devices to it even while charging. $150 shipped.

Dell Venue 8 Pro 64GB, works terrific. Has the latest firmware on it, and really only 1 single issue with it. When the screen is a solid color, there is a white spot on the screen you can kind of see. I'll include a pic of it close up so you can get an idea. With general usage its really difficult to see, but i want to put it out there. Has the complete cable kit to allow you to use full size USB devices on it, even while charging. Can plug in arcade sticks, usb hdd's, etc. The PS4 controller syncs to it natively via bluetooth as well. Its a awesome device, but i got a Surface Pro 2 and this is now just sitting around. Comes with OEM charger cable, Screen Protector (not installed), Cables to use full size USB and a really nice case. I bought it used on craigslist and its served me well. Asking $150 shipped.

A3bWrm5.jpg

kyS2STx.jpg

IWl7vVf.jpg

fljqdSJ.jpg
(White mark is here)

More Pics:

http://i.imgur.com/aKsWhp2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KzBnKHt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Jiy5iD4.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/MmZ8UhO.jpg

Xbox Day One Controller + Achievement + OEM Play & Charge Kit + More Bundle - $120 Shipped with Tracking.

Sealed Day One controller
Day One Achievement
14-day trial code
1 month live code
OEM Play and Charge kit (battery and cable included)
Xbox Logo Sticker (you know you want this)

Random Controller Bundle, includes 5 Controllers - $30 Shipped with Tracking

Comes with:

1 Black OG Xbox Controller with Ugly analog sticks
1 Green OG Xbox Controller thats in better shape
1 Xbox 360 Madcatz Arcade Gamestick in box (pretty rare)
1 Grey N64 Controller, analog stick in good shape
1 Black Onlive Controller (random i know)

Boxed SFA3 for Game Boy Advance - $25 Shipped with Tracking

Very good shape, is complete.

PSN Code for Unit 13 Vita $10 obo

Paypal only. If you're in the southern california area near anaheim, local pickup is also ok.

I have more items i haven't taken pictures of yet, including a Jasper 512 JTAG 360 with 1TB HDD internal + 4 oem MS controllers + Kinect and other stuff, also have a virgin Jasper 512 360 that i personally bought new, made sure had JTAGable FW and put back in box. I did switch the case out from the white to a black one however.

I also have a large Vita bundle i might be selling. Poor thing never gets used. It is the white OLED Vita, 28 or 29 retail games all with cases except ass creed which came with the bundle, a 4 gig card, 32 gig card, case, sealed ar cards, oem charger in mint condition. Also have hori screen protector for it but never used since the thing barely gets touched. Was thinking $400 for all of it?

Wanted:

Gear VR for Note 4 for cheap. Its 150 shipped on ebay new, looking for much lower then that.

jfoul

WTS: Digital Code
  • (Origin) Mirror's Edge - $2
    ZeLyvpvm.png
WTB: Discounted Credit & Gift Cards
  • Steam GC
  • Amazon GC
  • PSN Credit
WTB: GAMES:
  • (PS4)Mortal Kombat X Season Pass - !PRIORITY!
  • (Steam) Killing Floor 2
  • (Steam) Arkham Knight - !PRIORITY!
  • (PS4) The Last of Us: Remastered (CiB)
  • (Wii U) Bayonetta 2 (CiB) - !PRIORITY!
  • (Wii U) Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (CiB)
  • (Wii U) NES Remix Pack (CiB)
  • (Wii) The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (CiB)
  • (Wii) Wario Land: Shake It! (CiB)

Jaeger

I wanted to post a complete WTB listing, as there are alot of GAFers here who collect these kinds of items. Hope I'm not breaking the rules in any way.

~ GAMES

Street Fighter II: The World Warrior [Arcade] ANY
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior [Super Nintendo] PAL
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior [Game Boy] ANY
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior [Amiga]
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior [PC]
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior [Atari ST]
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior [Commodore 64]
Street Fighter II: The World Warrior [ZX Spectrum]
Street Fighter II': Champion Edition [Arcade]
Street Fighter II': Champion Edition [Genesis/Mega Drive] JPN/US/PAL
Street Fighter II': Champion Edition [CPS Changer]
Street Fighter II': Champion Edition [PC]
Street Fighter II': Champion Edition [Master System]
Street Fighter II': Hyper Fighting [Arcade]
Street Fighter II': Hyper Fighting [CPS Changer]
Street Fighter II': Turbo [Super NES/Super Famicom] PAL (BOX + MANUAL ONLY FOR US)
Super Street Fighter II [Arcade]
Super Street Fighter II [Super Nintendo/Super Famicom] JPN/US/PAL
Super Street Fighter II [Genesis/Mega Drive] JPN/US/PAL
Super Street Fighter II [FM Towns]
Super Street Fighter II [PC]
Super Street Fighter II [Amiga]
Super Street Fighter II [X68000]
Super Street Fighter II X/Turbo [Arcade]
Super Street Fighter II X/Turbo [PC]
Super Street Fighter II X/Turbo [Amiga CD32]
Super Street Fighter II X/Turbo Revival [Game Boy Advanced] JPN/US/PAL

Street Fighter Collection [Saturn/Playstation] JPN/US/PAL
Street Fighter Collection 2 [Playstation] US/PAL
Capcom Generation 5 [Saturn/Playstation] JPN

Any Street Fighter II Guides, Mooks, Soundtracks, and Videos.
---------------

Vampire/Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors [Playstation] JPN/US Jewel Case and Longbox
Vampire Hunter: Darkstalkers' Revenge/Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge [Saturn] JPN/US
Darkstalkers 3/Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire [Playstation/Saturn] JPN/US
Vampire Chronicle for Matching Service [Dreamcast]
Darkstalkers/Vampire Chronicle: The Chaos Tower [PSP] JPN/US
Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection [Playstation 2]
---------------

Final Fight [Arcade]
Final Fight [CPS Changer]
Final Fight [Super Famicom/Super NES] JPN/US/PAL
Final Fight [Sega CD/Mega-CD] JPN/US
Final Fight [Sharp X68000]
Final Fight Guy [Super NES/Super Famicom] JPN/US
Final Fight 2 [Super NES/Super Famicom] JPN/US/PAL
Final Fight 3 [Super NES/Super Famicom] JPN/US/PAL
Final Fight Revenge [Saturn]
---------------

Summer Carnival '92 Recca [Famicom]
Castlevania Chronicle Akumajo Dracula [Playstation] JPN/US
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night [Playstation] JPN/US
Akumajō Dracula X: Gekka no Yasōkyoku [Saturn]
Akumajo Dracula X: Chi no Rondo [PC Engine CD]

~ CONSOLES

Sega Saturn (Japanese)
Panasonic 3DO (Japanese)
Sharp X68000
Mega Drive
Mega-CD
PC Engine Duo
Neo Geo

~ RANDOM

Frameister (or any upscaler unit)
CRT TV
Action Replay [Saturn]

I'm looking for these in the best conditions possible. Complete when possible. If new and sealed I will pay large sums of rupees.

Godan

So after picking up a new graphics card on Friday I am looking too sell my old one. Thought I would put it on here before putting it up on ebay or gumtree.

What I am selling is a EVGA GeForce GTX 780 3GB looking for £180 and will only post in the UK.

http://i.imgur.com/dmGsWB8.jpg

Above is a pic of the card I have it is only a year old and in great condition.

Pm me if interested.

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1 He sold me an Xbox One controller and it arrived in perfect condition.

Positive Seller feedback for blazenumb1

Positive Seller Feedback for blazenumb1!

User provided excellent communication and service as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free.

Positive buyer feedback for detectiveconan1, Redx508 and Istaerion

All amazing people to work.

dgco86

Has anyone heard from CrashPrime recently? I paid for something on the 7th of May and he said he'd get it out the next day, but I haven't gotten a tracking number and the game hasn't arrived yet. I sent him a PM a few days ago and an email to his Paypal address a day later, but haven't received a response so far.

Just to follow up on this. CrashPrime hasn't logged on since the 14th of May, and I haven't heard from him either via PM or via email. Is negative seller feedback warranted at this point, or should I give him more time? I've held back on opening a Paypal claim as well because of other members vouching for him, but will probably do so in the next day or 2.

Parting out some of my old rig.

Everything will be shipped via USPS. Canada is more than welcome to buy but you'll pay a few extra bones for shipping. Pay using Paypal

Prolimatech Megashadow. One of the best coolers out there. This is the black nickel plated version of the Megahalems cooler. Rather rare now. Supports the following: Intel LGA 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / LGA 1366 / LGA 775
Will come with Sythe 4 pin CPU fan and fan clip along with the mounting hardware.
$45 Shipped

Next up is my Lamptron FC9 fan controller. Uses 2 Molex connectors but can also work with just 1. Theres a jumper on the back which lets you change it 7 colors. 4 high powered fan controllers. Will come with a few connector extensions for the fans. i MIGHT have the box for it. will have to look harder.
$40 shipped

ASUS Xonar DGX 5.1 PCIE x1 sound Card. Great little sound card.
$25 shipped

COrsair AF Quiet Editions. Awesome fans. Silent and move alot of air. Only come with the red accent ring. Light usage. Will come with long mount screws.
2 X Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Editions 140MM
All shipped for $18, $10 each

EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 670FTW 2gb. Great card, had it in my rig since July 2012. Never overclocked. Comes in original box (no SLI bridges or connectors included)
$115 shipped

Friggz

Just to follow up on this. CrashPrime hasn't logged on since the 14th of May, and I haven't heard from him either via PM or via email. Is negative seller feedback warranted at this point, or should I give him more time? I've held back on opening a Paypal claim as well because of other members vouching for him, but will probably do so in the next day or 2.

The only time i tried to do business with crashprime he pulled the same stunt on me. Money never exchanged hands so i never left him a negative feedback, but he completely ignored my PMs and vanished.

wiibomb

issue a paypal claim and post negative feedback, I think it's deserved at this point

looking to either trade a gtx 970 and a "new" 3DS for a brand new PS4 or will take 450 CAD for the both of them. The 970 is only two months old and the new 3DS is in perfect condition with no scratches.

PM if interested

you interested in selling just the gtx 970? if ya, how much?

Istaerion

I believe I've dealt with him several times before and nothing came up to cause concern at all in said transactions.

I wouldn't leave negative feedback just yet since he has actually been missing since the 14th instead of being online and ignoring contact. I do recommend opening up the PayPal claim sometime soon though should nothing change.

I don't want to assume the worst, but you do you have to do right by yourself first. All in all, I do hope CrashPrime is alright and this is just a simple misunderstanding and he's just indisposed at the moment.

The only time i tried to do business with crashprime he pulled the same stunt on me. Money never exchanged hands so i never left him a negative feedback, but he completely ignored my PMs and vanished.

Well then, this comment certainly changes things. It's entirely up to you if you want to post negative feedback now or give it some more time.

hiptanaka

Selling a Steam Early-Access Key for H-Hour: World's Elite. Its regular price is $25, I'm selling it for $15. Drop me a PM if interested.

I believe I've dealt with him several times before and nothing came up to cause concern at all in said transactions.

I wouldn't leave negative feedback just yet since he has actually been missing since the 14th instead of being online and ignoring contact. I do recommend opening up the PayPal claim sometime soon though should nothing change.

I don't want to assume the worst, but you do you have to do right by yourself first. All in all, I do hope CrashPrime is alright and this is just a simple misunderstanding and he's just indisposed at the moment.

Well then, this comment certainly changes things. It's entirely up to you if you want to post negative feedback now or give it some more time.

Agreed. I've done business with him in the past as well without any issues. OP do what you have to but he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would bail and fuck people over.

Voliko

WTS

3DS
Fire Emblem Awakening CIB -$28 shipped
Monster Hunter 4 CIB -$26 shipped
Zelda: Link Between Worlds CIB -$28 shipped

DS
Pokemon Soul Silver cart only- $28 shipped

SELLING!
SLEIhbg.png

Some of the items below have more than one photo and can be viewed AT THIS LINK. I can provide additional photos upon request. All prices includes shipping to US. I will ship outside of US, but it has to be a method that provides tracking, so will probably be pricey. GAF feedback currently sits at +8/+11, and also have eBay feedback of 1155 over the past 15 years!
Accepting Paypal F/F (friends and family) or G/S (goods and services). Prices for G/S a little higher to cover fees. See below. I will ship protected and with tracking either way! Unless it’s a Sunday or postal holiday, I’ll always be able to ship out within 24 hours of payment.

Animal Crossing Fishing Boy Plush from Japan
$50 (F/F) or $51.80 (G/S)
- I don't remember how I got this, but I was looking for something else last weekend and found this in a plastic bag with a bunch of other plushes! It's from 2001 and is in really good shape (because it's just been sitting in a bag for 14 years). XENOBLADE CASE BEING SHOWN ONLY FOR SIZE COMPARISON AND IS NOT INLCUDED!

Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 (Game Boy)
$45 (F/F) or $46.65 (G/S)
- Totally complete and near mint! Box, cartridge, cartridge holder, cartridge holder holder, manual, poster, precautions book, and a Nintendo Power ad with a weirdo on the front!

Robotech: Battlecry Limited Edition (PS2) - STILL SEALED
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- There are lots of tears in the shrinkwrap, but it's still "sealed" and has all of the contents. Album has more photos.

Gradius V
$40 (F/F) or $41.50 (G/S)
- Complete! Disc isn't perfect, but I'd say it's Very Good. Tested and working just fine on a b/c PS3.

Game & Wario
$35 (F/F) or $36.35
- Mint and complete (except for Club Nintendo code)!

The Longest Journey - PC Big Box
$25 (F/F) or $26.06 (G/S)
- Almost like new. The part where you open the box is bent a bit, but otherwise perfect.

Nier (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
– Still sealed. Has some sticker remnants on the front, right, top that are very tough to get off. I've gotten as much off as I can. If you remember my previous pictures, you'll appreciate how much better it looks!

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
- Complete! Original cover (I guess they reprinted it with a different cover). Played it. Loved it. Probably won't ever play again though.

Codename S.T.E.A.M.
- Complete! BONUS!!!(???) I'll keep the save file on it that has Ike and Marth scanned in from their amiibo. Keep in mind, though, that once they die, they have to be scanned in again and I'm not including any amiibo!

Deception IV (PS3)
$22 (F/F) or $22.97 (G/S)
- Mint condition and complete!

Tropico 4: Gold Edition (360) – FACTORY SEALED!
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)

Tearaway
$15 (F/F) or $15.76 (G/S)
- Mint and complete! Maybe the best game on the Vita, but I've played the hell out of it. Time for someone else to enjoy it!

Scribblenauts Unlimited (Wii U)
$12 (F/F) or $12.67 (G/S
- Mint and complete!

Drakengard
$10 (F/F) or $10.61 (G/S)
- Complete! Back of case has a bit of sticker residue (is not on the artwork). The disc appears to be in good shape. If you hold it up to light, there are tons of weird marks, but they're not scratches. It must have been buffed at one time. Game plays perfectly fine (tested on b/c PS3). Disc also has a sticker on it from a rental place that is mostly clear, but you can notice it in places (see near the words "Playstation 2" on the disc in the photo).

BFIB

Positive feedback for RkOwnage! Sold me a Moto360 at a great price, package arrived, and the device is practically brand new.

Would definitely buy from again!

Jebusman

Banned
Alright GAF, this is more of a feeler really to see what kind of money I need to shell out to get a hold of one, but I WTB a Sega Saturn.

My girlfriend wants to play Panzer Dragoon Saga. Badly. And emulation, while an option, isn't very pleasant when it comes to that game. So here I am.

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada so I know shipping will hurt, but I'm willing to cover the costs to a point. I just want to put the word out before I start trolling Ebay for a deal. Thanks.

(PS. I still have to actually obtain a copy of Saga, which is going to hurt me more than the system. She'll likely end up playing an imported copy since at least those only still cost around $30-40, and she's played enough of the game before that the language barrier won't be an issue).

Jaeger

Alright GAF, this is more of a feeler really to see what kind of money I need to shell out to get a hold of one, but I WTB a Sega Saturn.

My girlfriend wants to play Panzer Dragoon Saga. Badly. And emulation, while an option, isn't very pleasant when it comes to that game. So here I am.

I live in Nova Scotia, Canada so I know shipping will hurt, but I'm willing to cover the costs to a point. I just want to put the word out before I start trolling Ebay for a deal. Thanks.

(PS. I still have to actually obtain a copy of Saga, which is going to hurt me more than the system. She'll likely end up playing an imported copy since at least those only still cost around $30-40, and she's played enough of the game before that the language barrier won't be an issue).

A system will costs anywhere from $20 to $100 or so depending on what version of the console and the condition you want it in. The game will costs several 100 dollars at best.

baphomet

Leave him negative feedback and file a claim immediately.

People not leaving negative feedback fucks over other users who purchase from these users only to get ripped off again. The feedback is there for a reason. Use it.

lionpants

I have a Witcher 3 code & Batman code for PC, got them with my new video card - message me if interested and with offer. PayPal only.

:)

Madao

WTS

Japanese New 3DS LL

the New3DSLL is complete with the original box and everything that comes with it. i'll even include an official brand new charger since i have too many of them on me.
it's on the newest firmware but RegionFOUR works on it. since i don't use it, there's no risk of accidental updates if Nintendo decided to make a new update soon.

the price i'm asking is $150 shipped. i can receive the payment with Paypal Gift.

i'm in Panama for those wondering (this country is in Central America). shipping items from here is safe and none of the things i've sold has been lost.
anyone interested feel free to PM me.

here's some pics:

WTB:

Lego Marvel Superheroes (Steam) - $2
Sunset Overdrive (XBO) - $15
Cities: Skyline - $15

There was a guy selling some collector edition statues awhile back.. I'm interested in the Marcus Fenix one but at a good price. Feel free to PM me if you have one to get rid of.

Varg

Banned
WTS

Ps Vita 2000 (Non OLED)

Comes with 16GB card and Carrying case

Hyper Neptunia rebirth 1

Final Fantasy X HD

Tearaway

Persona 4 Golden

Selling for 160 Plus Shipping. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom