• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

jfoul

Positive seller feedback: chessnut
  • Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Expansion Pass
  • Legend of Grimrock 2
  • This War of Mine
  • Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
  • PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Bundle
  • Nidhogg
  • Crypt of the NecroDancer

LQX

FS: Everything is being sold from and ships from NY.

The Witcher 3 Bonus Content Edition. Brand New. $48
IMG_3310.jpg
[/IMG]

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D for New Nintendo 3DS XL. Brand New. $28

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited with statue. Brand New. $85.

Super Smash Bros. OST. Cracks in case but brand new. $14

Playstation TV with bundle edition with Lego game and 8GB memory card. Basically brand new. Used maybe under 1 hour. Will also include PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. $65

New 3DS Bundle. Everything brand new. $265, fees, plus shipping.
-New 3DS XL Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask Limited Edition
-Prima Official Game Guide
-Official Ninentero Charger
-HORI Duraflexi Clear Protector
-Hori Retro Zelda Hard Pouch

Sennheiser HD 518 Headphones - Basically brand new and has about 2 hours use. $45

Also have a Blue 4.5 3DS in great shape. Looking to trade this for Splatoon, Mario Kart and another game for either Wii U or even XB1. PM if interested.

LQX

Positive buyer feedback for Evo X. Thanks and very sorry for the delayed feedback.

Positive seller feedback for chessnut. Pleasure as always.

Positive seller feedback for Spades. Thanks.

Vuze

Want To Sell

2x 20€ DE Nintendo eShop codes -- 19€ PayPal per code

Got these as a gift but I don't buy anything from the eShop which is why I'm also not sure if these codes are locked to one country or if these DE codes work for any EU account. You pay fees should any be charged.

PM me if you're interested, I'll get back to you later this afternoon :)

Invis

WTB:

Rock Band Kickbox or Kickwire

Roadie VTI Box

Funko Pop! Black Suit Spiderman

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTS:

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $40 for everything shipped

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirby's Canvas Curse DS [CIB] - $35 shipped

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. These are all taking up a huge amount of space in my closet and I just want them gone. Message me and we'll work out a good price.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. They all still work fine though of course. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

Please make sure to quote images as there have been some rather large ones on this page ;p

Please, people - start doing this. The thread looks much cleaner and is easier to navigate when pictures are smaller. It's also worth mentioning to take new pictures when you've sold your items - no one needs to see things that are no longer available.

Positive seller feedbacks for nrvalleytime

Positive seller feedback for DontBlink - great guy!

HF2014

Hye got a question.

I might be considering selling my PS4. But im wondering if its a good idea to also sell my account, which have a few games on ps4 and ps3. I mean yeah i could sell it, but for security reason, is it safe to sell it? Can the buyer retrace back a credit card information out of it?

Hye got a question.

I might be considering selling my PS4. But im wondering if its a good idea to also sell my account, which have a few games on ps4 and ps3. I mean yeah i could sell it, but for security reason, is it safe to sell it? Can the buyer retrace back a credit card information out of it?

I believe you would need to go into your Sony account and delete any personal information before selling that.

However I don't know if that's even something they will let you do (for example I don't know if you can have an account but not have a name and address. However, what you could do is fill it all with fake information if you had to

LQX

Hye got a question.

You could probably sell your account but I would advice people not to buy it. A few years back I bought someones Steam account here and the fucker stole it back even after I changed password and emails. Also, customer service will not be on the buyers side if issues arise. Keep your account, sell the system.

Hypothetical situation:

Seller lists an item with shipping included (tracked and insured).

Buyer wants to pay less, so seller waives tracking and gives the buyer a better price.

Item does not arrive to the buyer.

Is the seller liable in any way?

Assume both seller and buyer are of equal repute.

Dunan

So I've got this V-Jump Lightning Returns Master Guide book, which comes with DLC codes for exclusive Aerith (Flower Girl) and Yuna (Summoner) costumes to use in the game, redeemable on the Japanese PSN, and I don't think I'll ever use the codes.

neowing_neobk-1592754

I'd love to sell the book, and shipping from Japan to NA/EU is probably about $6. Anyone interested at $12, shipped?

GreenMana

12-Month Xbox Live Gold Code (region-free) - $32 PP
3-month Xbox Live (region-free) - $13 PP

Remember that if you are in the USA you get at least 2 free Xbox 360 (or Xbox One) games to purchase and keep for life, every single month that you have Xbox Live Gold. The current game you get free is Thief.

SLEIhbg.png

LQX

Hypothetical situation:

Buyer wants to pay less, so seller waives tracking and gives the buyer a better price.

The thing about this is that by default tracking/confirmation is now included if you pay for a shipping online. No? Unless it is a stamped envelope. No matter what shipping method I use I have yet to not get a confirmation I can't track.

That said, its all on the seller IMO. You have to make sure it gets to the buyer regardless of price break and if you fuck yourself over saving 40 cents it is on you.

F/S

Gigabyte G1 GTX 970 - $300 (shipping included in price)

If you live in NJ and want to pick it up locally, I will sell it for $280.

Will only ship in the continental U.S.

Card works perfectly, great overclocking capabilities.

Send a PM if interested.

j8npaz6.jpg

M1k21ly.jpg

yjAg480.jpg

EGGIwE3.jpg

hitsugi

WTB:

Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 for around $280-ish shipped to California. Have paypal / amazon for transfer.

edit - clarity.

Geneijin

The thing about this is that by default tracking/confirmation is now included if you pay for a shipping online. No? Unless it is a stamped envelope. No matter what shipping method I use I have yet to not get a confirmation I can't track.

That said, its all on the seller IMO. You have to make sure it gets to the buyer regardless of price break and if you fuck yourself over saving 40 cents it is on you.
Nope. For USPS at least, you just won't get an online discount price for ordering First Class shipping, which includes no tracking in the initial cost.

Hypothetical situation:

Honestly wondering why someone wouldn't have tracking on something. If they really want to sell an item for a lower cost and are that desperate to sell it to whoever messages them, rather than wait for someone who will buy it at the listed cost, then the seller should eat the cost of shipping/tracking and take it as a lesson for next time. Tracking should be mandatory when it comes to shipping anything of value. The extra $0.50 or so it costs is nothing compared to having an issue come up where something gets lost and now the seller is out the item and the money they sold said item for.

Muppet345

ALL GAMES CARTS ONLY. Carts are in great condition. Looking to get rid of this last bunch.

GBA
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
Street Fighter Alpha 3
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Fire Pro Wrestling 2
Golden Sun

I'd sell the lot above for $40 shipped.

DS
Age of Empires: The Age of Kings
Lost in Blue
Lost Magic
Elite Beat Agents
Star Fox Command
Chibi-Robo Park Patrol
Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

And I'd sell this lot for $40 shipped.

Get at me if you wanna discuss individual pricing though.

GreenMana

Hypothetical situation:

The seller is totally liable unless some relevant alternative agreement was in place beforehand. Tracking is always for the SENDER'S protection, not the buyer's.

Tabasco

WTS:

Any set of VC games from Club Nintendo worth 1440 coins.

PM me the ones you want to buy and we can work out a deal.

I prefer someone buy a full lot rather than just a small number of games not worth all the coins I have.

Voliko

WTS:

Three Dirty Dwarves CIB (Saturn) -$65 shipped

Pokemon Heart Gold (DS) , cart only - $35 shipped

Cubic Ninja (3DS), cart only- $30 shipped

NeoGAF Plus (previously Gold) seller. Located in the U.S. All prices include shipping!

WTS:

Dragon Ball Xenoverse - $40

Final Fantasy XIII Elixir Set (drinks still sealed) - Imported from Japan! (Shipping will be expensive) Send offers!

Alan Wake Survival Bundle: Official Guide + Hardcover Artbook (sealed) - $30

Blu-rays (lots of them sealed)

Dragon's Crown Pre-order Artworks - $12
Sandisk Ultra 32GB Micro + Adapter SDHC Class 10 (sealed) - $13
Canon EF 75-300mm Lens (open packaging, but never used) - $80
Canon Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 Lens (used, great condition) - $280
Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens - $350

Sneakerheads, I've got some shoes for sale as well! PM me!

All shoes come with original box and are 100% authentic!

East Coast: Add extra $5 for shipping!

DS KD VII All Star 2015 Size 9.5 - $120
DS KD VII N7 Size 9 - $160
VNDS KD IV ASG Galaxy Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron 8 South Beach Size 9.5 - *send offers*
VNDS Lebron VII Red Carpet Size 9 - *send offers*
VNDS Air Jordan Retro 3 White/True Blue Size 9 - $220
VNDS Air Jordan 13 Playoffs Size 9 - $220
DS Nike SB Dunk High Pro Tropical Teal Size 8.5 - $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom