• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dis3ngag3d

Unconfirmed Member
Anybody want a YLOD 60gb launch PS3? It will NOT come with an HDD but it does have Enslaved stuck in the disk drive.

You'd basically just have to pay for shipping which is about $50 from me to you. I'm in Japan but it's a US PS3.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
WTB:
A steamkey for Dishonored.
I'd prefer the GOTY Edition, but if you've got a "normal" one to sell just sent me a PM and we'll talk price.
I'll pay with Paypal.
Key must be redeemable on a (Dutch) EU Steam account.

todog

Item sold. Thank you.

Hi all, first time seller/trader here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsfhen50tsmqk86/cn.jpg?dl=0

I am looking to trade Nintendo eshop codes. Right now, I have 600 coins to my account and I can redeem them towards any combination of digital game items from Nintendo’s rewards program (https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do) as long as their total value does not exceed 600 coins.

So for example, I can get you a digital download code for New Super Mario Bros. 2 or Super Mario 3D-Land but I would also be able to redeem my coins for three 200 coin items.

In exchange I am looking for a 3-month Playstation Plus code (US store) or 18.00 bucks Amazon gift card.

Thank you!

terrisus

Plus Buyer / Plus Seller
+24 Buyer / +31 Seller

Have something I'm looking to trade, and a whole bunch of stuff for sale or trade!
Section 1, trade - I have an OLED Vita + Memory Card, and I'm looking to trade them for a Vita Slim
Section 2, selling Mario Kart 7 (physical cart) for 3DS
Section 3, selling a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles
Section 4, selling a bunch of GB/GBC/GBA games
Section 5, selling some DC/PS1/PS2/GCN/Wii games

Canada, please add $9 shipping
Other countries, please get in touch with me on shipping.

P.S. Please be understanding with the fact that it's a bit of a process for me to get to the post office, so most of my shipping will be done on either Friday or Saturday. Please keep this in mind when purchasing.

--------------

These two things are things I've gotten in the B/S/T thread, I'm not looking to make any profit on them, just hoping to be able to work out a trade.

PS Vita OLED + 16GB Memory Card, want to trade for a PS Vita Slim (no memory card needed)

OLEDVita.jpg

(Games pictured not included, system will be formatted)

Dat OLED
You know you want it.

Seriously though, as silly as it sounds, I didn't realize that the Slim offered MicroUSB charging while the OLED one has its own charger, and I decided I would prefer to have cord flexibility over "Dat OLED"

So, if anyone has a PS Vita Slim and wants to trade it straight-up for an OLED Vita, let me know.
Adding in the 16GB memory card as an incentive, since I ended up getting a 32GB card, and don't need an extra one. So, hopefully this should be a great deal!

Please contact me with offers! =)

--------------

Mario Kart 7 (physical cart version) for 3DS -
$25

Picture and better description coming shortly.

--------------

Then, a bunch of Steam keys from various Humble Bundles.
I don't have particular prices in mind for these, mainly just looking to clear these out - so PM me with offers =)

Note: I don't use Steam (that's why I have no use for these), so not interested in anything Steam-related for trade. Sorry.

Bridge Constructor
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
Gone Home With Soundtrack
Hammerwatch
Hammerwatch (have 2 keys)
Ittle Dew
Race the Sun
Shadow Warrior Classic Redux
SteamWorld Dig
The Bridge
Volgarr the Viking

PM me with offers! =)

--------------

GB/GBC/GBA games for sale!

Don't have prices for them, although have some general ideas on what I would like for things... but, feel free to make offers, and we can work something out!

Needless to say I can work out some deals for multiple purchases, but not looking to go too low on anything, so if a game isn't worth at least a few dollars to you, probably don't bother with it.
(Not trying to be rude, just trying to save people time and so I don't have to turn down too much)

Note: All of the games are cart-only. For most of them I've been the only owner of them, so I guarantee that they're authentic.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Gameboy:

Alleyway
Battletoads
Bonk's Adventure
Boxxle
Castlevania Adventure
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Land 3
F-1 Race
Game & Watch Gallery
Qix
Rolan's Curse
Solomon's Club
Super Mario Land
Tetris
The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Ultima: Runes of Virtue

Gameboy Color:

Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
Caesar's Palace 2
Centipede
Crystalis
Donkey Kong Country
Galaga
Harvest Moon 2
Ken Griffey Jr.'s Slugfest
Marble Madness
Mario Tennis
Paperboy
Pokémon Trading Card Game
R-Type DX
Wario Land 3

Gameboy Advance:

Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
ChuChu Rocket
CIMA: The Enemy
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings
Madagascar
Mario Pinball Land
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits
Nancy Drew: Message in a Haunted Mansion
Phantasy Star Collection
Sega Arcade Gallery
Sega Smash Pack
Spyro 2: Season of Flame
The Lost Vikings

--------------

These I do have prices for, but I can be flexible with the prices/offer discounts for multiple purchases - so please don't hesitate to contact me =)

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics 2 (NES) (Complete!). (Box and manual aren't in as great of condition, but they're there) - $20
Grandia 2 (with soundtrack CD!) (DC) - $40
Silver (no case) (DC) - $15
Record of Lodoss War (generic case, Hollywood Video imprint on disc) (DC) - $15
Evolution 2: Far Off Promise (no front on case) (DC) - $15
Time Stalkers (no front on case) (DC) - $10
Railroad Tycoon 2 (no case) (DC) - $10
ChuChu Rocket (DC) - $10
Phantasy Star Online: Version 2 (DC) - $10
Diablo (PS1) - $50
Azure Dreams (no front on case) (PS1) - $30
Final Fantasy 9 (PS1) - $15
Chrono Cross (Greatest Hits) (PS1) - $15
Sim Theme Park (PS1) - $10

OraleeWey

Alright. I've got some stuff here to sell.

Pictures upon request.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Xbox One limited edition console. With 1TB HDD. Includes all cables, headset (new), Kinect, "day one" black controller, Forza 5, CoD Ghosts, and Master Chief Collection, (all in perfect condition including the console).Now also including a Google Chromecast with purchase. I'm not including price for Forza 5 and Ghosts, that's free with purchase. $495 shipped. I will include a $15 off any purchase from the microsoft store code if you want it. PM me if you have any questions.

Picture from the www.

gL5hH4f.jpg

Next up, anyone interested in R/C cars? I have a Traxxas Summit 1/10 model. The R/C is a bit scratched from the bottom from normal use, but otherwise fully functional. Includes The RC car, receiver, and a charger for the NIHM batteries (2 batteries). I'm looking for $330 shipped. I've had my fun with it, but it is time to move on. Maybe someone else is into RC cars.

Here is an image from the webs on the vehicle in question.

hNdqKlH.jpg

Used Playstation 4 camera. $43 shipped.

Shipping is anywhere in USA48. Accepting PayPal (gift or you pay fees).

Not sure if this is possible (?)
WTB Fallout 3 GOTY for Steam.

dezertg

Neo Member
First time posting in this thread. I read the rules carefully, hope I didn't miss anything ^_^

WTS
A home built racing cockpit and associated gear:

16202048343_5df5489300_m_d.jpg

• made out of PVC pipe
  • includes real Honda del Sol seat (Woo-hoo ^_^)
  • Fanatec 911 GT2 wheel (product code: PWGT2USA)
  • Fanatec Porsche Wheel Clubsport Pedals V1 (product code: CSP-USB)
  • Fanatec CSR Shifter 6-SPEED H-PATTERN ONLY

The seat position is adjustable, and it's overall very comfortable. I bought these in 2011 and used them with Gran Turismo 5 on PS3 as well as on Forza 4 on Xbox 360. The wheel is compatible with both systems, and with PC. I would estimate that I logged around 100 hours altogether on the wheel and pedal set. I also include the h-pattern shifter in the sale, but please note that this doesn't include sequential shifter.

My ex-roommate will be handling all showings and receiving payments. I myself already moved out long ago, but left the cockpit behind. Now that he's moving out too, he's asking me to sell my creation.

What's wrong with it:
  • regular wear, scratches
  • I didn't keep the original boxes but I have the original email receipts if it puts you at ease.
  • that's it :)

$375 for the whole kit
Local pick-up only please... We just don't have the means to ship this baby.

16821974865_58179f69a9_m_d.jpg

16820862872_f19b116ac3_m_d.jpg

I am selling a US PSN account because I have barely played any of these games so want to recoup the wasted cost as much as possible:

* Last of Us PS4
* Far Cry 4 PS4
* LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4
* Guacamelee PS4
* Resogun Cross-Buy
* Unfinished Swan Cross-Buy
* Ollie Ollie Cross-Buy

Price slashed. Now only want £35/€50/$50 Paypal. PM to buy this great deal for 7 PS4 games that would cost over £70/€100/$100 if bought separately. Buy them in bulk, enjoy now!

I am selling these as one big lot for $575 (down from $700).

Selling a bunch (63 to be exact) World of Springfield Interactive Simpsons figures. These are most of Series 4 - 14. I think there are two missing from Series 10 and one missing from Series 11... not counting any mail-exclusive figures. They are all still Mint on Card. All of the barcodes are intact (a lot of the ones on eBay have the barcodes cut out). A lot of them have Gamestop price stickers on the upper-right-front. These are about 12 or 13 years old, so those stickers may prove tough to get off. I'm afraid to try myself. Some of the cards may have few bends in them, but nothing outrageous. There are no creases in any of them. I will absolutely give you detailed info and pictures for individual figures if you ask for them.

I'll have to ship them in separate boxes and will try to ship in as few as possible. Please pay via Paypal F/F (or add $ for regular payment). Either way, these will ship with tracking! I'll send a PM with tracking numbers and which characters are in which boxes.

Feedback on NeoGAF is +4/+4 (B/S). eBay account is also under pete_clarf. My feedback on there is 1143 and have been a member since 1999.

So first, one picture of all of them and then THE LIST!

SERIES 4
Casual Homer
Groundskeeper Willie
Itchy and Scratchy
Lenny
Ralph Wiggum
Patty Bouvier

SERIES 5
Bartman
Bumblebee Man
Captain McAllister
Kent Brockman
Martin Prince
Sideshow Mel

SERIES 6
Bleeding Gums Murphy
Carl
Dr. Hibbert
Mascot Homer
Professor Frink
Snake

SERIES 7
Cletus
Dolph
Edna Krabappel
Hans Moleman
Officer Lou
Officer Marge

SERIES 8
Daredevil Bart
Kearney
Ragin' Willie
Sherri and Terri
Super-Intendent Chalmers
Uter

SERIES 9
Busted Krusty the Clown
Disco Stu
Prison Sideshow Bob
Rod and Todd Flanders
Sunday Best Grandpa
Sunday Best Lisa

SERIES 10
Dr. Marvin Monroe
Scout Leader Flanders
Sunday Best Marge and Maggie
Wendel

SERIES 11
Blue Haired Lawyer
Larry Burns
Kirk Van Houten
Plow King Barney
Rainier Wolfcastle

SERIES 12
Database
Don Vittorio
Luann Van Houten
Mr. Burns (reprint with Series 12 packaging)
Mr. Plow Homer
Number One

SERIES 13
Dr. Stephen Hawking
Freddy Quimby
Helen Lovejoy
Legs
Princess Kashmir
Tuxedo Krusty

SERIES 14
Groundskeeper Willie in Kilt
Louie
Luigi
Miss Hoover
Ms. Botz
Sarcastic Man

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

kYyO67W.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix Limited Edition (sealed) - $45 shipped

I'll accept PayPal and I am a Positive Buyer & Seller! (I'll only ship within US Continental)

WTS some games to cover a hospital bill. PM if interested willing to work out deals.

PM offers for each.

Vita games

Wipeout 2048
Ultimate MVC3
Army Corps of Hell
Unit 13
Sly cooper Collection
Jak and Daxter Collection
Sly Cooper 4

Playstation TV - 45 dollars, 65 if you want a 16 gb card with it

3DS games

Ultimate NES Remix (CIB)

DS games

Super Mario 64 DS (no case)
Chrono Trigger DS (CIB)
The World Ends With you (CIB)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (no case)
Castlevania: Order of Eclessia (no case)

CEs and LEs all are CIB unless stated otherwise

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD LE
WWE 2k15 hulkamania edition (CE version)

3DSXL Case:

the Majora's Mask Universal DS case (fits all shape and sizes of the DS games) Holds up to 6 games

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/K9NlZGW.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/feh7APM.jpg[/IMG]

Eguide:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Tablet:
HP Stream 8 Tablet with 32 GB card. Comes with case, bluetooth keyboard, stylus will factory reset - 90 dollars obo

Thanks for reading, PM offers or if you are interested in anything here.
shipping is about 3 dollars each one of these items, if you wanna help for shipping, toss in an extra 3.

I accept Paypal and Google wallet payment.

WTB/WTT

Shulk Amiibo Dont care if opened or different region or whatever. At a reasonable price please or we can trade

The Order 1886. WTB for around 35 bucks (digital preferred, but physical if last resort), we can work out a trade too. Let me know.

Perhaps you should post some prices for your games....

Athreous

WTS = Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition (32/64 bits) Key = 30$ (You'll be able to upgrade to Windows 10 when it's out.)

Also...

I have 440 Club Nintendo Points in my wallet, so I'm trying to get rid of them =D

If you have enough unnused points and need a game from the online store, we can work things out, so I can complete lets say 600 or 700 points, buy the game and send it to you as a gift (I dont know if it works like this =D).

Just say what you would pay for 440 points and we can try to get something for you =D

jadedm17

WTB : 3DS XL for $100 Amazon Giftcard (Red of Black; $90 other colors)
Cosmetic scratches fine but looking for adult-owned, ie decent screens and buttons.
PM me.

White_sox

Positive Seller Feedback for user Liquid_015.

He sold me an iPhone and it arrived quickly and in great condition. I give him my highest recommendation.

WTB:
iPhone 5, 5s, or 5c. (The one that I bought above was for a relative. I'm now super jealous of her having a better phone than me)

King DeDeDe Amiibo

Selling. All prices include shipping and only to continental US. If buying multiple I can reduce a bit since combining shipping.

Vita
HTOL#NIQ: The Firefly Diary Limited/Collectors Edition (New/Sealed) - SOLD
Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus - Let's Get Physical Edition (Complete/Like New) - SOLD
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc (Complete/Like New) - SOLD

HTOL#NIQ is the NISA collectors edition. It is sealed and box is in excellent condition. Don't see myself playing it so just selling at what I payed ($35+shipping)

SK:Shinovi VS is like new. Opened it and didn't like the game so I don't see myself playing it. Shipped through Amazon via bubble mailer so the outer box has a dent on the side but otherwise looks great. The other stuff inside is untouched.

Danganronpa is the case/game/insert. Looks new. Got the Plat and don't see myself playing again.

I can send pics but I will try to post some up later today.

Selling some codes for 3DS/Wii/WiiU games, codes from Club Nintendo I got back in June when my points were expiring but they still work.
Note: I have to add paypal fees (5.4% + $0.30), depends on how much you buy so I can't add it beforehand

Kirby DreamLand (3DS) - $2
Kirby's Adventure (Wii U) - $2.50
Mario Party 2 (Wii/Wii U) - $5

Also, looking if someone from the US can help me with Club Nintendo physical rewards (must not have a Club Nintendo associated with address, as apparently it's a breach of policy to have two accounts with the same address)

Want To Trade:
Rosalina amiibo for Wii fit trainer
Lucario amiibo for Captain Falcon
Shulk amiibo for MetaKnight

Want to sell:
PS Vita Lego Movie the Game (digital code) - $10
PS Vita Borderlands 2 (digital code) - $12
PS4 Littlebigplanet 3 Plush Edition (sealed) - $60 + Shipping
Rosalina, Shulk, Lucario amiibos $45 + Shipping (each)

Feel free to make an offer on all but BL2.

Movie codes:
some of these are past expiration but as of this moment are still confirmed to work.

Batman Begins (UV)
Silent Hill Revelations (UV + iTunes)
Hangover Part II (UV)
Fast & Furious (UV + iTunes)
The Hobbit - A Unexpected Journey (UV)
Marvel Avengers Confidential: Black Widow/Punisher (UV)

$2 each

Paypal gift please. US only, please.

Want To Buy:
GameCube gameboy player disc
SNES ac adapter
SNES controller
SNES games
Super retro advance (but I'd rather have the gbplayer disc for GB(c) compatability.
Majora's Mask (N64, preferably the holo cart)
Twilight Princess (gamecube)
A Link to the Past (SNES)
Ocarina of Time (GameCube)
And to a lesser extent Adventures of Link (nes)
Club Nintendo Majora's Mask Puzzle

WTS

- Assassins Creed Pal-Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- Assassins Creed 2 Pal Version Xbox 360 - 5$
- COD 4 Bestseller Edition, still sealed Xbox 360 -5$
- Gran Turismio Greatest Hits PSP - 5$
- Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker Greatest Hits PSP - 10$

- Super Mario 3D Land - $20

Prices include shipping to the US and are still negotiable.
All of them are complete with case and manual.

Movies:

- Madagascar 3 UV Code (Expired) - $3
I'll send you the code before payment to see if it still works.

- Nightcrawler iTunes/UV Code - $5

WTB

- Dark Souls Future press Guide

- Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition - Is anyone in this thread willing to sell it for the initial price of $99.99 + /- $15?

- Soul Sacrifice Delta Chinese Version ( English subtitles) for ~$25
- Journey

- This might sound odd but I'm looking for a steelbook plastic inlay/ a steelbook that's inlay is identical to this one: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6T85Db4AtZibXZ4TVhBUWtFclE/edit?usp=docslist_api
It doesn't matter if the steelbook is dented or scratched as long as the inlay is not broken or cracked.

Jockel

WTB: Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PS4) for 30$.
So any of you guys just looking for the demo code can buy the game and forward Type-0 sans download code to me. I'm located in Germany.

Uraizen

Banned
Hmm... didn't find anything, but do people still sell PS2s here? If so, what's the average going price for a barebones system? Looking for a SCPH-7XXXXXXXXXXXX in particular to play my NTSC U/C games and imports. Newer ones don't work with FMCB.

NoRéN

Perhaps you should post some prices for your games....

How odd. I was able to deal with that poster just fine despite the lack of prices.

I gotta admit it was strange. I couldn't comprehend what was going on. But I used a combination of the following: 1) I used the private message feature built into the forum 2) I sent a polite message asking for a price on an item I was interested in

Believe it or not, I was able to work out a deal with this seller. I hope this information proves useful and inspires you to use that nifty little PM feature.

KiDdYoNe

WTS Steam Gifts:

header.jpg

Costume Quest 2 - $6

header.jpg

Planetary Annihilation - $5

header.jpg

The Legend of Korra™ - $7

Cloudbuilt - $5
Fist of Jesus - $4
Rogue Legacy - $3
Shadow Warrior - $3
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - $2
FORCED - $2
Zeno Clash 2 - $2
Nimble Quest - $2
Dyad - $2

Azull

First time poster in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread.

I'm looking to pick up a cd-key for The Elder Scrolls Online (PC). Friend of mine picked up a copy for $20 from some cd-key site (think it was G2A or something) but now everyone has it out of stock for some weird reason. He convinced me to play with him but I have a tight budget at the moment. The game has apparently gone down as low as $15 before but now everyone is selling it from $45 - $65.

Help me GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom