• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisOne

WTB

I'm looking to get any of the following for PS4. Physical copies only please. Looking to spend around $25 for each. I live in the USA and can pay through PayPal gift.

Far Cry 4
Dragon Age Inquisition
Alien Isolation
The Order 1886

Code_Link

WTS:

- Amazon Prime Slot - (Gives your basic amazon.com account free two day shipping on Prime elegible items valid through Nov 23, 2015) - $15 - (TWO SOLD, TWO LEFT!)

(Only the free two day shipping benefit is shared, but will save you TONS in shipping costs)

PM me if interested. Paypal gift.

WTB:
episode-duscae-dlc-1411657692.jpg

Wanna buy Final Fantasy XV Demo (PS4) digital voucher/code (the one that comes with Final Fantasy Type-0 HD retail pre-order or digital Day 1 edition)

Alright - last time I list these items here before I sell them off to Amazon and such.

WTS: I prefer Paypal and Google Wallet payments, will accept Amazon gift cards as well. Only buyers in the continental US, please.

PS3 - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles Collector's Edition - Sealed, 16038/18000 - Asking $120 shipped, OBO

GphMDRo.jpg

Link to album with pictures of other sides of the box. I realize my pictures from my Google Nexus 7 aren't great - let me know if you want me to take any additional pictures!

Nintendo 3DS - Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition - Sealed, small tear in shrink wrap on back side, some damage to side of box, asking $40 shipped, OBO (would also take a 12 month XBL card)

Xjr8EWc.jpg

Link to album with pictures of other sides of the box. I realize my pictures from my Google Nexus 7 aren't great - let me know if you want me to take any additional pictures!

GCN - Broadband Adapter - In original, but HEAVILY damaged packaging, adapter itself appears unharmed - Asking $50 shipped, OBO. I cannot stress enough, in order to be fair to buyers, that the *packaging* is scratched, scuffed, cracked, but the unit itself appears fine.

WTB:
Destiny PS4 CASE/MANUAL ONLY in near mint condition
Call of Duty Advanced Warfare PS4 CASE/MANUAL ONLY in near mint condition

wts

PS3 Super Slim console bundle

250 GB HDD, one controller, Hdmi cord and cable to charge the controller.

Comes with Uncharted 3, GTA V, Far Cry 4, Battlefield 3, Dead Rising 2, Diablo 3, Dead Island.

Selling it for my brother, so hit me up with offers! Open to PayPal or Amazon gift cards! Pis upon request!

WTB

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition PS4 digital code

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, so wanting to save a bunch of money here. And yes I consider PS2/GC as retro.

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

mdsfx

IlC2wWl.jpg

Prices are shipped to US48. Paypal accepted. I ship within 24 hours.

///// WANT TO SELL /////

X360 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - $30
Complete, like-new.

AEFF8PU.jpg

I'm looking to trade my:

Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds (3DS)
Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker (Wii U)
Afrika (PS3 - North America version)
Lego Movie Video Game (sealed - PS3)
Deepak Chopra's Leela (!) (Xbox 360 Kinect)
Playstation Gold Wireless Headset (PS3 & PS4)

my wants:
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
Bravely Default (3DS)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Wii U)
NHL 15 (PS4)
Littlebigplanet 3 (PS4)

I'm in Canada.

braves01

Banned
IlC2wWl.jpg

Prices are shipped to US48. Paypal accepted. I ship within 24 hours.

///// WANT TO SELL /////

X360 - Persona 4 Arena Ultimax - $30
Complete, like-new.

X360 - Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets - SOLD
XB1 - Destiny - SOLD

h1d3WSI.jpg

Hey can you crop MMP&PS out of this picture please? I regret not buying it every time I see it. Thanks.

asdad123

WTS: Pebble Smart Watch. Original Black with a NATO watch band and charger.

Its been used for a little over a year, so it has some marks from use. Scratches on the face from normal use, and there is a small chip on the top of the watch.

Looking for $40 shipped in the US.

Crucial 8gb Ram (1333 mhz, 4gb x 2) - $40 shipped in the US.

Bump.

Seems like a lot of people are interested in the Final Fantasy XV demo, and I honestly could careless because I'm more interested in playing type-0

Selling:
Code for Final Fantasy XV demo on PS4. I got a copy of the game preordered at gamestop, and I'll send code as soon as I pick up the game. Not sure if they're having a midnight, but if they do, I'll let you know. - open to offers.

POSITIVE seller feedback for user Koeta!

Sold me a Club Nintendo code for Monster Hunter Tri, was very quick to respond and send over the code! Highly recommended!

All prices are gifted Paypal payments Shipped to the US with Priority Mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Neo Geo OMEGA - $625

in great shape with S-Video and SCART video cables. Works perfectly. Will include 2 AES Sticks that work great, one of the ends has the sheath coming of the connector (see image). I would like to sell at a package. Will have signature confirmation.

Windjammers - $160

In great shape with shockbox.

161 in 1 cart with CP underlay - $90

webkatt

WTS:

FINAL FANTASY X-2 HD Remaster (Vita Voucher) - $10 - SOLD!
EA Access One Month Voucher (Xbox One) - $5 OBO
Gat Out of Hell (PS4 Voucher, Does NOT include Re-Elected) - $10

Want:
PayPal
Offers
Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars
License for Phantom for Snapchat [SHUTUP!]

topyy

Positive seller feedback for KiDdYoNe.

Positive buyer feedback for ekgrey.
Positive buyer feedback for Head.spawn.
Positive buyer feedback for 19 & 21.
Positive buyer feedback for Aselith.

Taisaijin

Fairly new to GAF but have over 190 feedback on eBay (contact me for more info.)

All pricing includes shipping within the US. I'll include insurance on anything over $50.

Comes with case/box unless noted/shown.

As for trades, only interested in the following:

Amiibo (NIB, region agnostic) - Captain Falcon, Shulk, WFT.

Will update as things sell - PayPal friend/family please. ^__^

For Sale/Trade:

Hardware

Nintendo Ereader (Sticker intact but definitely used) $7

Pokemon Center "Suicune Blue" Gameboy Advance - $55 (light scratches on the screen and body, see pics) SOLD

DSi XL Dark Brown - $40 a few scratches on the polished finish on the top, otherwise in great shape, screens are great.. will miss this DS as it's my favorite finish/form factor. SOLD

Dreamcast Pop'n'Music Controller - $30 - good shape w box. Call it 5 bucks extra to ship due to size.

Animal Crossing 3DS XL Firmware Ver 4.2.0 - $190 - Light scratches on the top and bottom of the case (see pics.) Screens in great shape. Box included, Digital ver. of AC included.

Games:

GBA

WariorWare: Smooth Moves GBA, import - $12

NDS

Pokemon Black NDS (no box) - $18
Pokemon White NDS (w/ box) - $20
Professor Layton and the Curious Village NDS (no box) - $12
Lost Magic NDS (no box) - $6
Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks NDS - $34
Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass NDS - $34
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time NDS - $21
Yoshi Touch & Go NDS - $10
Animal Crossing : Wide World NDS - $15
Super Mario 64 DS NDS - $18
New Super Mario Bros. NDS (not pictured) - $15
Dragon Quest IX : Sentinel of the Starry Skies NDS (not pictured) - $13

3DS:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask 3DS - $23
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS - $11
Paper Mario Sticker Star 3DS - $14
Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance 3DS (not pictured, game/case/manual) - $35

Gamecube
Chibi Robo - $18
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves - $15
Pikmin 1 import (no slipcase) - $15
Pikmin 2 import - $25

Wii

The Last Story LE - Game and soundtrack sealed, slight dent in soundtrack cardboard case. Wii - $42 Sold

PS4

AC Unity PS4 (DLC Used) - $25
Dragon Age : Inquisition PS4 - $29 Sold

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Since Xbox One MCC collection Console is out, if anyone want to sell digital code for Halo MCC.

I already have physical copy, want to double dip.

The_Afroman

All prices are gifted Paypal payments Shipped to the US with Priority Mail. Let me know if you have any questions.

Neo Geo OMEGA - $625

in great shape with S-Video and SCART video cables. Works perfectly. Will include 2 AES Sticks that work great, one of the ends has the sheath coming of the connector (see image). I would like to sell at a package. Will have signature confirmation.

Windjammers - $160

In great shape with shockbox.

161 in 1 cart with CP underlay - $90

You sire are an EVIL EVIL man. You know what you did? You made me sit online looking at MVS stuff for 2 hours.. 2 HOURS.. i'm contemplating.. i don;t have the money for this.. but i want it.. i mean i do have the money but i DONT.. NO ONE SHOULD.. this is a amazing and awful and awesome.. and ARGH!!! I WANT THAT OMEGA AND STICKS >.> <.<

No.. i quit you once.. i can quit you again.. *deep breaths*

SalvaPot

I have a *NEW* Nintendo 3DS XL Black. This system has been barely used for less than 5 hours. I bought it for my girlfriend but she decided she didn't like it. The system is mint condition, not a single flaw, and it in like new condition. Both screens are flawless. Also included is Zelda: Majora's Mask for 3DS and Splinter Cell 3DS (no case). An official Nintendo 3DS charger is also included since the system does not come with one at retail inside the box, I had to buy one. Everything works perfectly. All original boxes are included, except for Splinter Cell 3DS is cartridge only.

I'd like $200 plus shipping (probably about $8-10 in the U.S. I'm in Texas.
)
Trying to buy a plane ticket for my sister to back home out of a bad situation where she is.

PM me if you'd be interested. I accept PayPal.

WTS:

Ike Amiibo (Unopened)-17 shipped
Lufia the Legend Returns (Sealed)-70 shipped

PM'd and PM'd. PM Combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom