• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

Want to Buy

(steam only)
Satellite Reign
Divinity Original Sin

PM me

also have a Wasteland 2 code(steam or drm free) that will upgrade to the
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut when released. trade or sale.

tcoloma

Neo Member
I will only ship items to PayPal verified addresses. If you are not willing to use the PayPal gift option, please add 2.9% + $0.30 USD to cover the regular PayPal fees.

I've had some recent medical issues which made me rethink my future as a collector. If something were to happen to me, everything will either go to my SO or my parents, and neither will know how much my collection is really worth. I'd rather this stuff be in the hands of fans and/or collectors, and not someone who will lowball my SO/parents and flip everything on eBay. So, I've decided to sell the majority of my video game collection.

As far as prices go, I've been asking for "slightly lower than what you'd see on Amazon and/or eBay" - high enough for me to not feel ripped off, high enough so that you can't really turn around and make a huge profit on eBay, but low enough to be more enticing than purchasing on eBay.

If you are interested in anything, PM me or email me at dcleech at yahoo dot com (email only if you don't have a NeoGAF account). Pickup options are available if you live in the Monterey, Ca. area. Please check back as I will be continually adding new items.

Miscellaneous:

3DS AR Cards (new/sealed) ~ pics
Ar tonelico Qoga Premium Edition box and bonus items (no game) ~ pics
Ar tonelico II Premium Edition box and bonus items (no game) ~ pics
Club Nintendo 3DS Case (new/sealed) ~ pics
Kasumi Dead or Alive Ultimate Pre-Order Exclusive Figure (new) ~ pics
Disgaea 3 Theme Song Collection ~ pics
Disgaea Custom Soundtrack ~ pics
Dreamcast Web Browser 2.0 (new/sealed) ~ pics
Madcatz Fightstick keychain (new/sealed) ~ pics
Foundation Trilogy ~ pics
Mario Kart DS sleeve ~ pics
Persona 4 Arena Arranged Soundtrack (new) ~ pics
Prinny Pillow (new/sealed) ~ pics
Prinny: Can I Really Be the Hero? preview build ~ pics
Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind ~ pics
The Music of Suikoden Soundtrack Pre-Order Bonus with Coin (new/sealed) pics
The Music of Suikoden Soundtrack Pre-Order Bonus (new/sealed) pics
Zelda II GBA Instruction Manual ~ pics

New/Sealed In Original Shipping Box:

[MISC] 4th Dimension MLP Twilight Sparkle Plush ~ pics
[PSP] Persona PSP + Baseball Cap ~ pics

New:

[PS2] Ar tonelico II Premium Edition ~ pics
[PS2] Ar tonelico II ~ pics
[PS2] Ar tonelico ~ pics
[PS2] Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 ~ pics
[PS2] Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Deluxe Box Set ~ pics
[PS2] Disgaea ~ pics
[PS2] Fire Pro Wrestling Returns ~ pics
[PC] Guild Wars Pre-Order Editions for Nightfall and Factions ~ pics
[DS] Guilty Gear Dust Strikers pics
[WII] Muramasa With Scroll Bonus Item pics
[PC] Games I Picked Up At Anime Expo One Year - Kira-Kira, Gundemonium Collection, Suguri Perfect Edition, The Sagara Family, Tea Society of the Witch, Raidy II (all but Raidy II are new/sealed) ~ pics
[PSX] Persona 2 ~ pics
[PS2] Persona 3 Collector's Edition pics
[PSX] Pocket Fighter ~ pics
[PSX] Rhapsody ~ pics
[3DS] River City Soccer Hooligans pics
[PS2] Space Channel 5 Special Edition ~ pics
[GBA] Super Robot Taisen: Original Generation ~ pics
[PS3] Valkyria Chronicles ~ pics
[GC] Zelda Collector's Edition ~ pics
[GC] Zelda Ocarina of Time/Master Quest ~ pics

Used:

[PS3] Afrika ~ pics
[360] Bayonetta (Japanese version that works on US consoles) ~ pics $12 shipped
- much cooler cover that US version.
[GBA] Bionic Commando: Elite Forces (cartridge only) ~ pics
[360] Blue Dragon (some discs have scuff marks because of Microsoft's crappy packaging) ~ pics
[GBA] Castlevania (Classic NES Series) ~ pics
[PS3] Cross Edge ~ pics
[GBA] DemiKids: Light Version (cartridge only) ~ pics
[DS] Feel The Magic ~ pics
[PS2] King of Fighters XI ~ pics
[DS] Metroid Prime Hunters ~ pics
[PS2] Persona 3 FES ~ pics
[DS] Puyo Puyo Fever ~ pics
[PS3] Resonance of Fate ~ pics
[DS] Rhythm Heaven ~ pics
[SATURN|GBC] Sakura Taisen (complete?), Sakura Taisen 2 (complete?), Sakura Taisen GBC (cartridge only) ~ pics $18 shipped
[PS2] Sakura Wars ~ pics
[DS] Simple Series #34: The Haisha San ~ pics
[PS2] Space Channel 5: Special Edition ~ pics
[Saturn] Super Robot Wars ~ pics
[DS] Trace Memory ~ pics
[Saturn] Vampire Savior (back insert is missing) ~ pics
[PSP] What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 ~ pics

Kazoo

Hi folks!! Still for sale!

WTS:
Wii U 32GB console - 2 months old! - $170 + $20 S/H
Comes with Super Mario 3D World and 2 Wiimotes w/ the attachments and a classic controller too.

I'll trade too, just show me what you got! Looking for an Xbox One w/ controller or a PS Vita 2000 with a good size memory card (16GB or more).

I have great feedback here and have sold high price items in this thread (Surface Pro 3, Xbox One, PC Parts, etc..). Buy with confidence.
Wii U is still for sale :) I prefer PayPal gift but if you don't want to do that then PLEASE cover the fee. No international shipping.
Decided to try one more time instead of gamestop but with more clarification here.

Soulflarz

Banned
Okay uh, here goes.
Updating feedback for Xeroblade from positive to negative (if that's a thing you can do)

The bullet point version
-took 5 days to send out F Zero GX after I paid, game came in pretty bad condition considering the fact he didn't note the condition. Various members had various views on the condition, but you can check back a week or so for that whole thing.
-as a sign of good faith, Xeroblade said he was sorry for not noting the condition, as he thought it was in good condition. However, when I uploaded pictures, he offered me $6 back. That made me update my neutral feedback to postive, because hey, what a nice guy! Except uh....he never actually sent that $6 when I said sure, and he ignored my follow up to see if he was going to send it.
-I come back from a weekend vacation like 3 days later and try F Zero GX. It boots, like I tested originally, but...it doesn't get past the title screen :/ He sold me a copy of F Zero GX you can't get more than 3m into without it saying the disc is unreadable. Had I done what plenty of Gaffers do, which is buy a game and wait forever to touch it, I would have been screwed.
-He didn't want to pay return shipping, and when I finally got him to agree to do it...uh
well yeah, here's where I'm currently at. The package arrived 3 days ago and he still hasn't refunded me. I sent it 6 days ago. He also hasn't responded to 2 PMs asking if he will send me my money back.

I was going to change positive to neutral, but I can't describe the sale of a bad disc+the effort+wait I'm having to go through for a refund anything but negative. :/

Okay uh, here goes.
Updating feedback for Xeroblade from positive to negative (if that's a thing you can do)

The bullet point version
-took 5 days to send out F Zero GX after I paid, game came in pretty bad condition considering the fact he didn't note the condition. Various members had various views on the condition, but you can check back a week or so for that whole thing.
-as a sign of good faith, Xeroblade said he was sorry for not noting the condition, as he thought it was in good condition. However, when I uploaded pictures, he offered me $6 back. That made me update my neutral feedback to postive, because hey, what a nice guy! Except uh....he never actually sent that $6 when I said sure, and he ignored my follow up to see if he was going to send it.
-I come back from a weekend vacation like 3 days later and try F Zero GX. It boots, like I tested originally, but...it doesn't get past the title screen :/ He sold me a copy of F Zero GX you can't get more than 3m into without it saying the disc is unreadable. Had I done what plenty of Gaffer do, which is buy a game and wait forever to touch it, I would have been screwed.
-He didn't want to pay return shipping, and when I finally got him to agree to...uh
well yeah, heres where I'm currently at. The package arrived 3 days ago and he still hasn't refunded me. I sent it 6 days ago. He also hasn't responded to 2 PMs asking if he will send me my money back.

I was going to change positive to neutral, but I can't describe this sale of a bad disc+effort to refund as anything but negative. Erg :/

Nah, you're right. That's negative worthy.

Sorry for the trouble buddy.

Joe

SELLING

I had a brand new/sealed Tales of Xillia 2: Collector's Edition for PlayStation 3 that I opened up to sell the contents individually

Everything is exactly the way it comes out of a sealed box.

• Game (PS3): $35 Shipped
    (Note: "not for resale" is on back of game, above bar code)

• Soundtrack: $25 Shipped
    (Note1: DLC code is listed in the same booklet as the track listing - DLC code is not included)
    (Note2: Behind track listing insert there is a spot for another disc as seen here. This is presumably for the game disc itself - game disc is not included)

• Art Book: $17 Shipped
    (Note: book has some minor dings on it, I noted them in one of the pictures in the album)

• Pocket Watch: $30 Shipped
    (Note: it is not a functioning pocket watch, it opens up to a mirror)

• Ludger Kresnik Figure: $30 Shipped

• Rollo Plushie Charm: $10 Shipped

• DLC Content Code: $8 sent via PM

I accept PayPal gift and ship to the USA.

---------------------------------

SELLING

PlayStation 2 w/Network Adapter

• Model: SCPH-50001
  • Includes: Console, network adapter, controller, Sony 8MB memory card, a/v rca wires, power cord.
  • Console is in good condition and clean. Controller is in good/fair condition, wires and memory card are in good condition.
  • Console itself was not used much at all and has been in a box for years.
  • Console has 3 scuff marks that are not very visible. I tried to get them to show up in one of the photos below.
  • Price: $35 +shipping. PayPal gift, shipping cost will depend on locationon.

---------------------------------

Istaerion

Okay uh, here goes.

The bullet point version
-I come back from a weekend vacation like 3 days later and try F Zero GX. It boots, like I tested originally, but...it doesn't get past the title screen :/ He sold me a copy of F Zero GX you can't get more than 3m into without it saying the disc is unreadable. Had I done what plenty of Gaffer do, which is buy a game and wait forever to touch it, I would have been screwed.
-He didn't want to pay return shipping, and when I finally got him to agree to...uh
well yeah, heres where I'm currently at. The package arrived 3 days ago and he still hasn't refunded me. I sent it 6 days ago. He also hasn't responded to 2 PMs asking if he will send me my money back.

I was going to change positive to neutral, but I can't describe this sale of a bad disc+effort to refund as anything but negative. Erg :/

You sent him back the item with the intention of getting a refund, correct? If so, did you go through PayPal's claim process?

Should that not be the case, learn from this and initiate a claim whenever you find yourself unhappy with a transaction and dealing with a seller who can't be arsed to do right by you when there's a legitimate concern.

As it stands right now, all signs point to him flat-out ignoring you since he now has his item back and isn't forced to refund the money.

Soulflarz

Banned
You sent him back the item with the intention of getting a refund, correct? If so, did you go through PayPal's claim process?

Should that not be the case, learn from this and initiate a claim whenever you find yourself unhappy with a transaction and dealing with a seller who can't be arsed to do right by you when there's a legitimate concern.

As it stands right now, all signs point to him flat-out ignoring you since he now has his item back and isn't forced to refund the money.

Yes, I sent it back with the intentions of getting a refund, and he said to tell him the total to send back (shipping was $4.50ish and I paid $26 for the game so I said $30).

Andd since I'm naive enough to love GAF since BST has been amazing to me so far I sent it as friends/family not payment goods >_>
I learned my lesson there I guess.

Istaerion

Yes, I sent it back with the intentions of getting a refund, and he said to tell him the total to send back (shipping was $4.50ish and I paid $26 for the game so I said $30).

Andd since I'm naive enough to love GAF since BST has been amazing to me so far I sent it as friends/family not payment goods >_>
I learned my lesson there I guess.

Sorry to say, but it looks like you were scammed out of both an item and your money.

There's a time and a place for gift (family & friends) payments, however, I wouldn't dare utilize it with a seller I haven't done business with previously or didn't have a massive amount of positive transactions to their name.

Koppai

SELLING

HALO: The Masterchief Collection digital code, $33. (Will private message you the download code)

pfC7azIl.jpg

Charizard Amiibo (USA) - $30 shipped
Greninja Amiibo (EU) - $30 shipped

KTH_Poster.jpg

Kumiko, the Treasure Hunter Blu-Ray - $12 shipped

If you are interested, please PM me. I accept Paypal Gift or Google Wallet payment (please cover any fees or choose gift)

Glassboy

WTB: Anyone selling any of their old game magazines? I would love to buy some game informers, electronic gaming monthlys and gamepros specifically from the years 1995-2002

I'm gonna be moving soon, and I've decided to kinda get out of the whole amiibo collecting business, and only keeping the ones I want. Selling the few here that I figured some people might be interested in.

Selling:

Amiibos - Palutena SOLD, Pit, Dark Pit, King Dedede (all US versions)

asking $20 shipped each, or if one person wants the remaining 3, I'll do $50 shipped total.

WTS +16 Buyer / +8 Seller

Local pick up available in Denver/Boulder, CO area.

Gamecube bundle - $130 shipped
Platinum Gamecube - comes with AV cable and 2 power supplies
Official memory card
Official platinum controller (slightly damaged but works fine; see pics)
Official black controller
Platinum Wavebird wireless controller
Ikaruga
The Legend of Zelda: OOT and OOT Master Quest
Resident Evil 0

Nintendo Power 110 Magazines - $180 + shipping (exact cost, whatever it will be)

Issues:
1988 Nov/Dec
1989 Jan/Feb
1989 Mar/Apr
1989 May/June
1989 July/Aug
1989 Sep/Oct
1989 Nov/Dec
1990 Mar/Apr
16, 20-23, 26-27, 29-33, 36-39, 41-48, 50, 52-55, 57-74, 81-90, 92-99, 102-138

$100 Off coupon for a Specialized bike purchase (must be greater than $1500 bike)
$20 OBO

Geneijin

For Sale
Xbox 360 slim $65 (includes S&H and PayPal fees)
Gauging interest.

It's a 250GB model without the add-on hard drive nor 4GB flash memory. Very bad cosmetic damage, but the system still runs quietly. Includes an official white Xbox 360 wireless controller and necessary accessories - power cord and power supply.

WTT:

Beats Studio Wireless Matte Black for Xbox One.

I have a set of Beats Studio Wireless Matte Black that I want to trade for an Xbox One. The Beats are less than 3 months old and I purchased them from Target. I bought them to use while I worked on a project at work and they don't get enough use. They've probably been charged 3 times and worn maybe 15-20. Contact with offers.

kronose

Banned
WTS

Looking to sell a Macbook Pro - Retina Mid 2014 Model

500gb flash
16gb ram
retina screen
750m Nvidia/Intel Iris Pro
I7 2.5Ghz

trying to get $1450 for it shipped. Amazon/Newegg Gift cards or Paypal friends preferred. Selling to get me a skylake rig.

Any questions send me a PM.

PM'd

dark_chris

Positive Feedback for The_Afroman for selling me his nVidia Shield Tablet.
Even sent me an email about the recall happening and still got my tablet. =p

ChronoX

I'm selling these games on Steam for dirt cheap so feel free to PM me anytime if you're interested in anything :) New games are added all the time so feel free to check back.

• 8-Bit Commando

• Air Guardians

• Avenging Angel

• Battlepaths

• Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians

• Boid

• Blast Em!

• Cargo 3

• Chip

• Commando Jack x2

• Company of Heroes 2 - German Skin: Four Color Disruptive Pattern Bundle

• Crimsonland

• Cubetractor

• Damnation

• DarkEnd

• Elements: Soul of Fire

• Enclave

• Epigenesis

• Eradicator

• Fly'N

• FOTONICA

• Glacier 3: The Meltdown

• Gun Monkeys

• Gunspell - Steam Edition

• GunWorld

• Hyper Fighters

• iBomber Defense Pacific

• Ice Cream Surfer

• Interplanetary

• Koala Kids

• Litil Divil

• Magicka: Wizard Wars E3 Robe - This is a key for the E3 Robe DLC. There is no direct Store page link for this.

• Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare

• Mechanic Escape

• Monster Loves You!

• Not The Robots

• On A Roll 3D

• Orborun

• Orc Attack: Flatulent Rebellion

• Pahelika: Revelations HD

• Pid

• Pixel Puzzles: Japan

• Predator Simulator

• Project Night

• QuestRun

• RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition

• Raywin

• Realms Of The Haunting x2

• Robotex

• ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS

• Royal Defense

• Royal Quest - Welcome Pack

• Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle

• Siege of Inaolia

• Sky Mercenaries

• SpaceChem

• Space Hack x2

• Speedball 2 HD

• Steel & Steam: Episode 1

• Stellar 2D x2

• Strategic War in Europe

• Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection

• Swipecart

• The Defenders: The Second Wave

• The Journey Down: Chapter One

• The UnderGarden

• Unium

• WAKFU + Novice Pack

• World War 2: Time of Wrath x2

• Yury

Steam Software

• Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO v3

• Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO - Drone Kombat FPS Multiplayer

• Axis Game Factory's AGFPRO Zombie FPS Player DLC

potam

Banned
Selling MSI 7970 w/ Koolance waterblock. My friend threw this in when I bought his computer, but I didn't want to spend the cash on a replacement shroud and I'm using a friend's 280x right now. I don't know the specs on the card itself...pretty sure it's reference. I don't know how much this was OC'd, but my friend wouldn't sell me a fucked card, and I'll verify it works before shipping.
tcn1DQo.jpg

Just make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. If you're willing to pay shipping, I'll ship anywhere.

bizzybump

Mitch

Banned
Shipping included. Accept PayPal or Amazon gift card, US only)

(Pictures - Ask and I'll PM you high res photos)

Prices are somewhat negotiable. Just PM me. Buying more than 2 games nets a discount.

Misc:
Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones [barely used, well taken care of] $100

PS1: BL = black label -- GH = greatest hits
Gran Turismo [BL - great condition, booklet and all discs] $5
Tekken 2 [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus [BL- great condition, booklet and all discs] $9
Spyro The Dragon [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $19
Tomb Raider 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $10
Area 51 with PS1 gun[BL - great condition, booklet incl] $23
Crash Bandicoot 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $13
Crash Team Racing [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $15

PS2: (all original, non GH)
Final Fantasy X [great condition, booklet incl] $6
Kingdom Hearts [great condition, booklet incl] $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $15
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (red) [great condition, booklet incl] (included with any PS2 game purchase)
Odin Sphere [disc in great condition, case and label are sort of worn] $15
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection [great condition, booklet incl] $11
Capcom Fighting Evolution [great condition, booklet incl] $12
Capcom vs SNK 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $18

Gameboy Advance: (cart only)
Golden Sun - $13
Golden Sun The Lost Age - $13

Nintendo DS:
Advance Wars Days of Ruin [perfect condition, all inserts incl] $23

PS3: (if interested, just PM me and give me the price you're willing to pay - everything is in great condition)
Dragon's Crown
Ratchet & Clank Tool's of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time
Katamari Forever
God of War Collection (1 & 2)
Red Dead Redemption
Resident Evil 5
Metal Gear Solid 4
Infamous 2

dgco86

Positive seller feedback for bearcatjosh. Bought some Amiibo and a carrying case from him and everything was in order. Sorry for the delay in leaving feedback!

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

PS3/PS4 Hori HRAP 4 Kai (Used, Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
*Note: I have several sticks in stock so pictures may not represent actual item. I can provide pics of each stick on request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051732_zpsclrdxd4k.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051658_zps6f0hqhql.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051753_zpsqjon5jhb.jpg

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(745+ Total Positive Feedback!)

DD-11

Looking to sell my Xbox one, two controllers, kinect, and a bunch of digital games (will transfer live account with xbl gold that expires in December).

Asking $425 OBO

WTS

Xbox One (It's completely quiet)
Controller (Day One)
Controller (Regular)
Kinect
Official Headset & cables

Games (All Digital)

Dead Rising
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Diablo III
Far cry 4
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
AC: Black Flag
Mortal Kombat X
Dance Central
Killer Instinct Season 1
NHL 15
How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition
You Don't Know Jack Collection
Rogue Legacy
Child of Light
Ryman
Guacamele
Worms
Crimson Dragon
Tetris
Peggle

Cardon

WTB

Looking to complete a part of my collection so any help would be appreciated if anyone has these titles for sale. I would just prefer that the games be in their original cases and have the manual if it came with one.

Split/Second (PS3)
Child of Eden (PS3)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine (PS3)
WWE: Here Comes The Pain (PS2)
Shadows of the Damned (PS3)
Harry Potter: The Half-Blood Prince (PS3)
Jurassic: The Hunted (PS3)
Skate 3 (PS3)
Wheelman (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto V (PS4)

WTS/WTT

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - includes all game discs & bonus DVD movie - $60
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Japanese SKU - $10
Metal Gear Legacy Vol 1 - $12
No More Heroes: Erotic Cherry Art Prints - Series of limited art prints for the JP PS3 release of NMH. - $100
Everybody's Golf JP PS3 demo - $10
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete - JP blu-ray, English audio. $15
Threads of Fate - NA copy. Excellent condition, includes manual. - $30
Einhander. - NA copy. Excellent condition, includes manual. - $70
Wing Commander IV - NA copy, include manual and all game discs. - $12

Ico JP OST - $12
Shadow of the Colossus JP OST - $12
Katamari Damacy JP OST - $15
Dino Crisis 2 JP OST - $10
The Big O Vol. 2 JP OST - $20
The Bouncer OST - $8
Lumines Winter Remixes JP OST - $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children OST - $10
Best of Tommy Tallarico - Signed CD - $10
Enslaved OST - $10
Primal OST - $10
God of War II OST - $8
Alien Confidential & Xevious signed art prints - $20
E3 Show Daily - E3 2010 vol 1, E3 2011 complete set, E3 2012 complete set.
God of War: Chains of Olympus Demo & Omega amulet - $15
God of War II promo box and trailer DVD - $10

Metal Gear Solid 3: L Book artbook - JP release, excellent condition. $30
Metal Gear Solid - E3 pamphlet - $15
Devil May Cry: Trinity of Fates book & DVD - $15
Devil May Cry 1 JP artbook - $20
TMNT Collection (TMNT 1, 2, 3, & CG movie) Blu-ray set with comic book & character cards - $30
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle toilet paper - $12
Lucha Libre AAA: Heroes of the Ring Authentic Lucha mask - Never worn, in excellent condition. This is a legit lucha mask. - $20

LEGO - all boxed/polybag items never opened.
76018 - Marvel Super Heroes Hulk Smash Lab - $40
76031 - Hulk Buster Set - $40
40086 - Lego Rabbit - $12 -
4000013 - Lego Christmas Tale - $80

5001622 - Lego Employee - $8
30185 - Little Eagle (X3) - $6
40069 - Pirate - $9
40064 - Lamb and Sheep - $8
40068 - Flamingo - $8
40140 - Flower Cart - $12
40072 - Rocking Horse - $10
40104 - Monster Frankenstein (X2) - $10
40126 - Alien (X4) - $13
30167 - Iron Man vs Drone - $10
30260 - Lone Ranger Pump Car Minifig - $8
30225 - Lego City Coast Guard Plane - $7
40059 - Santa's Sleigh - $25
40094 - Snowplow - $15
40097 - Helicopter - $12
40105 - Gingerbread House - $12 (x2)
40096 - Spring Tree - $12
40100 - Jeep - $12
40072 - Rocking Horse - $12
40099 - Hovercraft - $12
40103 - Rocket - $12
40101 - Monkey - $10
5000063 - TC-14 (have a lot of these) - $18
5001621 - Han Solo in Hoth Garb - $10
5002126 - Martian Manhunter (x6) - $12
6119216 - Winter Soldier (x3)- $12
8833 - Football Player - $10
8833 - Pirate - $10
8827 - Leprechaun - $10

Lego mini-figs

Please let me know which minifig you're interested in by using the letter listing, A1 for example, and I'll get back to you with a price. Fig prices range from $3 (simple Star Wars droid or MoS Superman) to $15/$20 (Jabba, Darth Revan).

I'll be shipping from Chicago via USPS standard, so it shouldn't take more than a week for an item to arrive once I put it in the post. Please feel free to submit offers to me via PM, either for trade, or if you want to buy more than one thing.

I have 14 positive feedback on GAF thus far 1,2,3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

maxcriden

WTS PS3 games:

tumblr_msyvii6Gxa1sn9pe7o1_500.gif

Journey Collection (mint, disc only)
Puppeteer (complete, Spanish text on case for some reason, works perfectly in English by default on my PS3)

drums.gif

$30 for both. Includes shipping to contiguous US.

I'm a Gold Buyer/Seller.

I accept PayPal (gifted, or buyer covers fees). Also open to trades for eShop or Amazon cred. Thanks!

--

WTS Wii games:

Both PokePark games for Wii. (mint, complete)

$47 shipped for both. This is significantly cheaper than anywhere online.

vermadas

Selling - Pickup only

Pioneer VSX-1015TX Receiver with remote and calibration mic - $100
**Local pickup in Ann Arbor MI only (long shot I know) - I really don't want to ship this. Won't try for long before I hit craigslist instead**
Used for a few years and have had no issues. Recently the blue power light will sometimes become dim. Selling because I upgraded to a receiver with HDMI.

Selling - Prices include shipping in US via USPS to the lower 48

Monoprice 4x1 HDMI Switch with Digital Coaxial and Digital Optical Audio Outputs - $55 - SOLD
This one: http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=101&cp_id=10110&cs_id=1011002&p_id=7974&seq=1&format=2
Used for almost a year with no issues. I paired this with the receiver above to better handle audio from multiple sources. Note that, if you're using this to divert the audio to coax or optical, you're still limited by what you can send over those cables as far as digital audio - you can't send uncompressed 5.1 PCM over the HDMI and expect it to pass this through to the optical out for example.

Bayonetta (360) - $10
Rocksmith (360 - original, sealed, NO cable) - $5
Wonderful 101 - $22

Wii Remote Plus (Luigi themed, never used) - $22

Want

Paypal
Witcher 3 - Steam (< $30ish)
Fox or Captain Falcon amiibo

OraleeWey

Prices include shipping. US48; PayPal only ATM.

WTS Ps4 camera $28 shipped

WTS
Google Nexus 9. I have the original packaging, the original charger (which I believe is unused), screen protector pre applied and a protective case with a flap. 16gb, WiFi model. Asking for $315. It is in perfect condition. Pictures upon request.

Borderlands The Handsome Collection $28

FIFA 15 $19
pRvio6u.jpg

Fallout 3 and NV bundle only for Ps3 $20
nzAQszV.jpg

Jonboy

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (PS4, box included)
$22 shipped

- Flip Note Studio 3D digital code (3ds)
$2

- Metroid II Return of Samus digital code (3ds)
$3

- Game of Thrones Season 4 digital code
$10

- The Raid digital code
$3

paolo11

WTS or WTT

PS3 60GB Backward Compatible with upgraded fans and Grill $100 plus shipping

Street Fighter X Tekken PS3 Fightpad $20 plus shipping

PS Vita Slim excellent condition with 64GB me stick $180 plus shipping

Monster Hunter 4 3DS collectors edition sealed $100 plus shipping

WTB

Street Fighter 4 Ryu Xbox 360 fightpad
Play Arts Street Fighter Ryu or Guile
Ultra Street Fighter 4 Fight Arcade stick
Gundam Metal Builds
Street Fighter Anniversary 25th collectora edition

boiled goose

good with gravy
Update. Positive Feedback for gaiages

Want to buy:
Pikmin 3 (WiiU)
Ghost trick (DS)
Okamiden (DS)

Selling:
The World Ends With You (DS) sold
Elite Beat Agents (DS)
Rhythm Heaven (DS)
Nore more Heroes (Wii)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Timesplitters 2 (GC)
Killer 7 (GC)
Resident Evil 4 (GC)
Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader (GC)
Resident Evil [REmake] (GC)
Luigi's Mansion (GC)

All games are used but in good condition and complete. Offering them to GAF before putting them up on ebay. PM me if interested in selling or buying. We can negotiate a fair GAF price and I can send pics. Venmo. Paypal work.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Added in new Gamecube Games, PC, Xbox, PS2, and more.

Games, Systems, and PC Parts for Sale.

-3$ for shipping, unless larger package. Pick up will be free.

Shipping out tomorrow, removing sold items.

Gamecube
Twilight Princess - 50$
Tales of Symphonia(Complete) - 15$

Xbox
Knights of the Old Republic(Complete) - 10$

GBA
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance(Cart) - 8$

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Limited Edition(New) - 33$

DS.
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow - 17$(Complete)
Pokemon Black(New) - 36$
Clubhouse Games(Complete) - 5$
Dragon Quest V(New and Used copies) - 50$ New
Etrian Odyssey II(Complete) - 14$

PSP
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness(Complete) - 12$
Persona 3 Portable(Complete) - 14$
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology(Complete) - 12$
Phantasy Star Portable 2(Complete) - 38$
Ys Oath In Felghana LE(New) - 52$
Trails in the Sky LE(New) - 53$
Persona PSP LE(New) - 55$
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth(New) - 25$
Prinny Can I really be the Hero?(Complete) - 10$
Tactics Orge(Complete) - 10$
Persona Innocent Sin LE(Complete) - 45$
Crisis Core(Game Only) - 3$

PC
Devil May Cry 4(Complete) - 4$
Obvilion GOTY(complete) - 4$
Knights of the Old Republic II(Complete) - 8$
Silent Hill 2(Complete) - 30$
Mists of Padaneria LE - 80$
Vampire Bloodlines (Game and Manual) - 15$
Arcanum(Game and Manual) - 4$
No One Lives Forever Guide - 3$
Fallout Collection(Complete) - 4$
Kohan(Game and Manual) - 5$
Alice(Game and Manual) - 10$
Witcher(Complete) - 4$

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 + Postcards(Complete) - 24$
Children of Eden(Complete) - 5$
Pink Sweets + Muchi Muchi Pork(Complete) - 62$
Espgalduda II Black Label(Complete) - 30$
Deathsmiles Limited Edition(Complete) - 17$
Metal Gear Rising(Complete) - 5$
Devil May Cry 4 LE - 11$
Culdcept Saga - 15$

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles - 70$ - Pending

Dreamcast
Gunbird 2(Complete) - 36$
Mars Matrix(Complete) - 65$

PS1
Vangrant Story(Complete) - 16$
Parasite Eve(Complete) - 12$

PS2
Odin Sphere(Complete) - 12$
Silent Hill 2GH(Complete) - 23$
Grand Theft Auto VC(Complete) - 5$
Tales of the Abyss(Complete) - 18$
Dragon Quest 8(Complete) - 15$
Xenosaga III(Complete) - 40$
Devil Summoner LE(New) - 50$
Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Sh&#333;(Complete) - 20$.
Shadow Hearts Covenant(Complete) 25$
VP2(Complete) 12$
Gradius 5(Disc Only) - 30$

PS3
Marvel vs Capcom 3 SE(Complete) - 15$
Earth Defense Force 2025(Complete) - 8$
Tales of Graces F - 20$
Zone of the Enders Special Edition 30$

Systems
PSP 3000 Model - 50$ + Free Crisis Core
Gameboy Limited Edition - 50$
Street Fighter 360 Controller(Fightpad)(Chun Li) - 35$
Pokemon Walker - 10$

Anime
Azumanga Daioh Complete Thin Pack - 35$
Shiki Part 1 BluRay LE - 35$(New)
Shiki Part 2 BluRay LE - 30$

TV Shows
Chuck Season 1 & 2, 10$
Spartacus God of the Arena BluRay - 9$
FireFly DVD - 4$
Sox World Series 2005 LE New - 25$

Movies. All BluRay(All prices will be shipped)
Life of Pi - 5$
Avengers - 6$
Arrietty(New) - 20$
Beauty and the Beast(Diamond) - 50$
The Lone Ranger - 5$
CaddyShack(New) - 5$
Supercop(new) - 4$
Man of Steel - 5$
Love Actually - 5$
The Dark Knight Rises - 5$
Django Unchained - 6$
Alien - 5$
Ironman - 6$
Nausicaa(New) - 23$
Up - 20$
Worlds End - 6$
This is the End - 5$
Batman Collection(Batman, Returns, Forever, Robin) - 9$
Silver Linings Playbook - 5$
Total Recall(The Good one) New - 6$
Lion King Diamond Edition 3D - 55$

PC Parts.
i5 2500 3.3ghz - 55$

Selling all the above.

IronRinn

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Please feel free to make offers, with rare exception, these prices are not 100% firm. If you would like more pictures let me know and I will get them to you. All prices include shipping in the US, unless otherwise noted. Listing with two prices indicate PayPal Gift/Merchandise payment costs (higher merchandise cost includes PayPal fees). The more expensive stuff I don't expect gift payments for, so there is only the one price. Most of these pics are linked so click for a full-sized image.

Toys

Not pictured: I have a nearly complete set of the Toynami Futurama toys. MIssing Fry, Zoidberg, Zapp, and Chef Bender. Just wondering if there is any interest before I start photographing all of them.

NECA Bioshock 2 Toys R US Exclusive Big Sister w/ Little Sister $39.95/$41.25. Excellent condition with one issue. The right arm is comprised of two pieces which connect right where the strap is on the bicep It's a peg and socket (the top of the socket is the top of the armband). When I first got it, whatever they used to connect these two parts failed, so I rejoined them with super glue. I have no idea why they molded the arm this way. It's been fine ever since and is completely invisible, but worth mentioning.

Games

Gameboy Color Teal and Tetris DX $50.00/$51.50 GBC is complete with paperwork and in excellent condition. No scuffs or scratches. Box is in good shape, though there is a mark on the front, I suppose from where a price sticker used to be. Game is complete in box and in excellent condition as well. No flaws to call out. See full album here.

Game and Watch Collection DS $20.00/$20.65 Excellent condition. Instruction booklet shows some wear.

The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Collector's Edition (PC) $79.00. Opened but new. Neither the game, nor the DLC has been activated. Everything is included (including the map and pamphlet, which I forgot to photograph). Cards, papercraft, and bust are still sealed. The big issue here is the thin plastic insert used to house everything has collapsed under the weight of the Geralt bust. Everything is in good condition with the exception of the instruction booklet for the card game, which is a bit bent, and the box for the game, which has some damage. The bust is still sealed, and the dark marks are where the "felt" from the insert has rubbed off on the shrinkwrap. The outer box has a scuff mark on the rear panel.

See album for all photos.
T2qmwNjm.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $40.00/$41.25. Brand new, sealed.

Left 4 Dead, Silent Hill Downpour, Batman: Arkham City, Medal of Honor $20.00/$20.65. All for Xbox 360. Weird mix, I know. All in complete and in good condition. (Instruction booklet for L4D is a bit creased.) There are DLC codes included with MoH and Arkham City, but I don't know if they're still good.

Red Dead Redemption Playing Cards, Eradicator Soap, and Dice $35.00/$36.00. Outer box for the cards is opened but the cards themselves are still shrink-wrapped. Soap is sealed.

Hardcover Guides

Ni no Kuni: Curse of the White Witch Hardcover Guide $35.00/$36.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. Comes complete with code.

1mLhTFim.jpg

Fallout: New Vegas $18.00/$18.55. Wrinkled on the lower, front right corner and upper, back left corner.

ZSEWeocm.jpg
kiQocAQm.jpg

Skyrim $15.00/$15.50. This is the original version. Doesn't cover the expansion. Map is included and intact.

6AlkQIcm.jpg
zUwlizxm.jpg
BkllZdNm.jpg

Halo: Reach $15.00/$15.00. Noble Six cover. Excellent condition.

k26w9bDm.jpg
Y6pdHAcm.jpg
35rcKR6m.jpg

DVDs

Futurama: Seasons 1-5 and the four movies $50.00/$51.50 The first four seasons are the original releases. They show some shelfwear. The plastic sleeve for season four is a bit warped and the bottom of the packaging has a couple of dents. Season 5 and the movies are in excellent condition.

Ergo Proxy: Complete series with Collector's Slipcase and Bonus Disc. $40.00/$41.25. The only flaw with this is the case for the bonus disc, which is beat up. Everything else is in excellent condition.

Samurai Champloo Vol. 1-7 $25.00/$25.75. All in excellent condition.

jadedm17

Selling a PS Vita, 4gb card, Tearaway and Persona 4 Golden for $115 shipped.
There's some light scratches on the back, nothing noticeable on the screen, but there's also some scuffs by the top right button (doesnt interfere with gameplay) and the top left button has been known to have a small squeek, so those with OCD be aware.
Ships from Ocala, FL within 24 hours and I just re-opened my ebay account if that helps with credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom