• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dmented

Banned
Positive feedback for BernardoOne.

In my case it took awhile longer than expected to get my key (and I must admit I freaked out a bit, I should of just chilled out) but to save $20 it was well worth it in the end. He delivered on his promise and that's enough to earn both my business and positive feedback.

Thank you again Bernardo.

OldLogos

Banned
WTS: (Will be able to sell after Sept. 1st) US PS4 CE of MGS V: TPP, opened, everything except the mini robot arm for $80+ shipping USD. No Paypal - Venmo preferred.

WTS

Xbox One - Brand New and Sealed - Includes Master Chief Collection. If you want pictures of the box, let me know.

Asking $290, PayPal only, free shipping in the US.

av2k

WTS

OTiJdZt.jpg

Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dusk Black)

Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT750M
15.6 inches 1080p
2.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4700MQ
16 GB DDR3

Bought last year, very little use, just laying around, still has plastic keyboard protector on there that I haven't peeled off yet. Great for moderate level gaming such as CS/TF2 on high settings and GTA 5 on medium settings. Original box and stuff thrown away a while back but will throw in a generic gaming mouse for free. Works perfectly but I don't travel for work anymore so I'm selling it.

Asking price: 650$

paolo11

WTS

OTiJdZt.jpg

Lenovo IdeaPad Y510p 15.6-Inch Laptop (Dusk Black)

Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT750M
15.6 inches 1080p
2.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4700MQ
16 GB DDR3

Bought last year, very little use, just laying around, still has plastic keyboard protector on there that I haven't peeled off yet. Great for moderate level gaming such as CS/TF2 on high settings and GTA 5 on medium settings. Original box and stuff thrown away a while back but will throw in a generic gaming mouse for free. Works perfectly but I don't travel for work anymore so I'm selling it.

Asking price: 650$

How well does this run for Ultra Street Fighter?

LAA

Still-still-still have an nvidia code for Batman arkham knight which is going to go to waste at this point.

Would like £10 for it money wise ideally. Would even accept as a PSN or steam code.

Trade wise, games that I'm interested on steam atm are: DBZ Xenoblade, Gat out of Hell or AC:Unity, but feel free to suggest others, as Gat out of hell was one I had forgotten.

Also for a heads up, I am from the UK, however the nvidia code seems to work on any region.

WTS:

NA Final Fantasy 15 demo codes on both PS4 and XBO, got 2 of each.

Asking for $20 PayPal for each.

List of feedback for reference:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

Edit: Just sold one on PS4, so 1 PS4 and 2 XBO codes left!

paolo11

I have a general question. If you sent money as good and services thru PayPal and the seller did not give you the item for a week, can you still dispute it and get the refund?

Istaerion

I have a general question. If you sent money as good and services thru PayPal and the seller did not give you the item for a week, can you still dispute it and get the refund?

You have up to two months to dispute a transaction if you utilized the goods and services option.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
NTSC Turbo Duo - fully working (Hu Card, CDs, and audio), one controller, original AV cable, generic/replacement power cable, very nice cosmetically.

$350 shipped CONUS

Going to be looking for a Gears of War Ultimate Edition code for Xbox One. I know they have the bundle being released on the 25th. If anyone is gonna purchase it but doesn't want the download code then shoot me a PM. Looking to pay under retail ($40).

Also looking for EA Access codes. I know they are out there.. PM me if you have any to get rid of.

asdad123

Looking to sell a 38mm Stainless Steel Apple Watch

Comes with either a black sports band or white sports band (your choice of color. Both apple original) Apple Care (not apple care plus) until May 2016

No scratches on the screen. Normal scuffs on the steel which is the same for all stainless steel watches. Only seen under specific lighting conditions. They can get polished right out.

I'd be looking at $450 local pickup in North Jersey or $490 (pp gift) shipped anywhere in the US. Cost me $610 or so after tax for everything. Not looking to ship at the moment. Shipping will be with insurance and signature.

Bump and price drop.. Make me an offer!

WTS:

Blue/Black Nintendo 3DS XL - $95
Console is in good condition, no scratches on the body or screen (It's been sitting in a closet for awhile though so I'll check again). I transferred every thing to a new 3DS so it should be blank, and it comes with the standard 4GB SD card. No charger.

GBA:
Donkey Kong Country $12
Donkey Kong Country 2 $15
Pokemon Sapphire $17
Yoshi’s Island $15

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (no case) $5
Shenmue II (No Shenmue 1 DVD, or manual) - $28
Palutena US Amiibo - $20

If you want pics, feel free to PM me and I'll try to get them to you.

MUnited83

For you.
SELLING STEAM GAMES
header.jpg

METAL GEAR SOLID 5 Steam Key- 39.99$ (4 copies left, first come first serve)
If you've sent a PM about it and I didn't reply to it please send it again!

header.jpg

Arkham Knight- 20$
GOG
header.jpg

Witcher 3 GOG - 20$

MGSV is now being released in the same day as consoles !

WarpathDC

Have: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Collector's edition (aka Robot Arm edition ;) PS4
RELEASE DATE DELIVERY! (USA only)

NEOGAF GOLD SELLER!

Want: $120 PayPal
I will also take a hybrid of PSN credit and Paypal

I will also accept $100 PayPal + Ganondorf amiibo (any region or condition)

webkid94

Positive seller feedback for Koppai. Everything went smoothly, apologized for saying it would be delivered earlier than actually was but no biggie. Great communication.

Ibuki

Banned
WTS amiibo Collection for PayPal
All of these are unboxed but in good condition

Mario
Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Link
Pikachu
Kirby
Samus
Fox
Marth
Villager
Wii Fit Trainer
Luigi
Zelda
Diddy Kong
Captain Falcon
Pit
Little Mac
Bowser
Toon Link
Sheik
Sonic
Mega Man
Ike
King Dedede
Lucario
Rosalina
Shulk
Meta Knight
Ness
Charizard
Greninja
Pac-man
Wario
Lucina
Robin
Jigglypuff
Dark Pit
Palutena
Zero Suit Samus
Silver Mario
Toad

Looking for around $500 for all of these.
Feel free to PM me to discuss offers and specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom