• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2015 Part 2 | Hanks Got Nothing on This Money Pit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invis

WTS:

Destiny Xbox One - Like new condition. $19 shipped

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nintendo DS games and AceKard 2i w/ 4GB MicroSD - $40 for everything shipped

Games I have are Mario Kart DS (my mother decided to write my name on the box and the cart for some reason, sorry if that's a throwoff), Super Mario 64 DS, and Nintendogs. All games come with manuals and in their retail box.

I also have an AceKard 2i and I'll throw in the 4GB Kingston MicroSD card I was using on it. I formatted the card and updated the AceKard loader to the most recent version. One thing about the AceKard though is it has the issue where it's not snug enough in the DS that most of these carts have. The simple fix is just to put a thick-ish piece of paper behind the cart when you're inserting it. I'll include the piece of paper I use that I already cut up and everything if you want. NOTE that if you want the AceKard, it won't work past firmware 4.3 on a 3DS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirby's Canvas Curse DS [CIB] - $35 shipped

Guitar Hero III PC - $7 shipped

Halo 2 PC - $12 shipped. I've used the key already but I believe with games this old it can be used multiple times. If not, you can chat with Microsoft and they'll give you a new key.

Everything under here is just tons of random games I have. These are all taking up a huge amount of space in my closet and I just want them gone. Message me and we'll work out a good price.

Lots of loose GBA/GBC/GB games - I got a decent bit of loose games, most of them with their manuals. No retail boxes though. - $65 shipped for everything

- Pac Man Collection (w/ manual)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (w/ manual) (there is a small piece of the front sticker tore off, I can provide a close up pic if you're interested)
- Wrestlemania X8 (w/ manual)
- Metroid Fusion (w/ manual)
- Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (w/ manual)
- The Urbz: Sims In The City (w/ manual)
- Cartoon Network: Speedway (w/ manual)
- Golden Sun (w/ manual and map)
- Disney's Tarzan (w/ manual)
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe (w/ manual)
- WarioLand II (w/ manual, [not pictured])

- Mario Golf: Advance Tour (manual only, no game)
- WWF Attitude (manual only, no game)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (manual only, no game)
- WarioWare, Inc. (manual only, no game)
- Turok Evolution (manual only, no game)
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (manual only, no game)

- Madden 2000 (game only, no manual)
- Gex 3: Deep Pocket Gecko (game only, no manual) (front sticker is torn fairly heavily, will provide closer up if needed)
- College Slam (game only, no manual)
- Sword of Mana (game only, no manual)
- Harry Potter (game only, no manual)
- No Rules: Get Phat (game only, no manual)

Sega Saturn games

ALL games are CIB. Even with some coupons for Sega Saturn games and mail in rebates if you're into that sorta stuff.

- Madden 97 - Has a pretty noticeable crack across the front cover
- Madden 98
- NFL '97
- World Series Baseball II
- Quarterback Attack
- F1 Challenge
- Daytona USA
- Nascar 98
- College Slam
- NHL 97
- Bug!
- Sega Saturn 3 Games in 1 (Virtua Fighter 5, Virtua Cop, Daytona USA)

NES games

ALL games are LOOSE.

- Baseball
- R.C. Pro-AM
- Captain Skyhawk
- Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing
- Karate Champ
- Kung Fu
- Super Mario Bros. and Duck Combo 2-in-1

Xbox stuff

- ESPN NFL 2K5 (CIB)
- Tons of demo discs from OXM (2, 4, 5, 7, 28, 36, 39, 40, 45, 69). All discs besides 4 and 5 come either in their sleeve or game case

Dreamcast games

ALL games are CIB. If you are interested I will provide pictures and more details about each game, because mostly all of them are badly scratched. They all still work fine though of course. These are probably not for a collector but more of a person just wanting a copy of a childhood game.

- NFL 2K
- Roadsters
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2
- Sega Dreamcast Web Browser
- Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles
- NFL Blitz 2000
- World Series Baseball 2K1
- NFL Quarterback Club 2000
- Crazy Taxi (Sega All Stars)
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
- Rush 2049
- Spiderman
- Sonic Adventure 2
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
- Toy Story 2
- Sonic Adventure
- Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Demo Disc Vol. 7, 8, and 10
- Sega Dreamcast Generator Vol. 1

WTB:

Funko Pop! Black Suit Spiderman

Vercimber

Hey guys,

I have a slightly used Gigabyte GeForce GV-N98TGI Gaming 980Ti, a really beautiful card with lots of power. Cumulatively, I've spent 2 or so hrs gaming with the installed card, and I have come to realize that most of the games I enjoy are not graphical powerhouses, thus not requiring the power. This card also has the best cooler of any 980Ti, if my sources are correct.

I'd like to trade for a 970 (after-market card, like this one) + $300 or $600 (with shipping included in that price) for the card.

My internet handle is Vercimber, I have almost 700 feedback comments on eBay (all positive), numerous positive feedback (no negatives) on shmups.com, a 100% feedback ratio on neogeo.com. PM if interested.

In need of cash so I'm trying to sell my Neptunia Vita Limited Editions!

WTS

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection
The plastic wrap on the LE itself is off and there's some wear on the box from when it was initially shipped, but that's not noticeable from the front. Everything inside the package is still sealed, including the extras. http://imgur.com/a/7BWFg

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart
The game itself is unwrapped but the extras are still untouched. http://imgur.com/a/5FGeE

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed
Same as Noire, the game is unwrapped but the extras are untouched. http://imgur.com/a/lneRn

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation
Little bit of wear from shipping on this box as well, you have no idea how mad I was. Game is unwrapped but, again, extras are all untouched by me. http://imgur.com/a/ppKNx

Looking to get $75 a piece, will drop the overall price a bit if you buy multiple games.

Bungie's

Looking for PayPal only, send as gift or add fees. I ship through USPS First Class or Priority. Pm me if you have any questions.

Chrono Trigger $80
Cart has scratches, label in great shape.

Uy7Jr0A.jpg

yvqYtkP.jpg

qS9rT8k.jpg

wRwjIWI.jpg

Gameboy Advance SP AGS-101 $42
Fair amount of scratches, screen in great shape with very few scratches.
Includes 3rd party charger

Positive Feedback for jayvo! He sold me a monitor, it arrived in perfect condition.

(Would not recommend UPS to any Canadian GAFfers out there but that's entirely my fault.)

WTB:

wstYDHNl.jpg

Destiny Nepal shader and emblem code!
Wouldn't mind buying the shirt as well if available, please PM me if you have it!
Paying with PayPal or any other way preferred!

Trying to sell or trade a few items - if you have RPGs for any system, let me know. If not, we can talk about prices via PM.

Cheers.

Club Nintendo
  • Majora's Mask Official Soundtrack (CIB)
  • Majora's Mask Messenger Bag (new condition)
  • Majora's Mask Fierce Deity Link Puzzle (sealed)
  • Club Nintendo Zelda 3DS Pouch (sealed)
Vita
  • Rayman Legends (CIB)
  • Sly Cooper 4 - Thieves in Time (CIB)
GameCube
  • Animal Crossing (generic case)
DS & 3DS
  • 3DS XL (Blue model - excellent condition) - no charger
  • Cubic Ninja
  • DKC Returns 3D (CIB)
  • Super Smash Bros. 3DS (CIB)
  • Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (CIB)

PS1 & PS2

• Capcom vs SNK 2 (CIB)
  • Castlevania - Curse of Darkness
  • Final Fantasy XII CE (CIB)
  • Ico
  • Metal Gear Solid (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 (CIB)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 (CIB)
  • Mega Man X7 (CIB)
  • Silent Hill 2
  • War of the Monsters
  • Xenosaga (CIB)
  • Xenosaga 2 (CIB)
  • Xenosaga 3 (CIB)
Xbox
  • Chronicles of Riddick - Escape from Butcher Bay (CIB)
  • Conker - Live and Reloaded (CIB)

Official Game Guides (seriously - offer anything for these)

• Pikmin 3 (new condition)
  • DKC Returns 3D (new condition)

Mitch

Banned
Shipping included. Accept PayPal or Amazon gift card, US only)

(Pictures - Ask and I'll PM you high res photos)

Prices are somewhat negotiable. Just PM me. Buying more than 2 games nets a discount.

Misc:
Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones [barely used, well taken care of] $100

PS1: BL = black label -- GH = greatest hits
Gran Turismo [BL - great condition, booklet and all discs] $5
Tekken 2 [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus [BL- great condition, booklet and all discs] $9
Spyro The Dragon [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $19
Tomb Raider 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $7
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $10
Area 51 with PS1 gun[BL - great condition, booklet incl] $23
Crash Bandicoot 2 [GH - great condition, booklet incl] $13
Crash Team Racing [BL - great condition, booklet incl] $15

PS2: (all original, non GH)
Final Fantasy X [great condition, booklet incl] $6
Kingdom Hearts [great condition, booklet incl] $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $15
Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (red) [great condition, booklet incl] (included with any PS2 game purchase)
Odin Sphere [disc in great condition, case and label are sort of worn] $15
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection [great condition, booklet incl] $11
Capcom Fighting Evolution [great condition, booklet incl] $12
Capcom vs SNK 2 [great condition, booklet incl] $18

Gameboy Advance: (cart only)
Golden Sun - $13
Golden Sun The Lost Age - $13

Nintendo DS:
Advance Wars Days of Ruin [perfect condition, all inserts incl] $23

PS3: (if interested, just PM me and give me the price you're willing to pay - everything is in great condition)
Dragon's Crown
Ratchet & Clank Tool's of Destruction
Ratchet & Clank A Crack In Time
Katamari Forever
God of War Collection (1 & 2)
Red Dead Redemption
Resident Evil 5
Metal Gear Solid 4
Infamous 2

Have: all nib, US
- Ness
- King dedede
- dark Pit

Want: nib
- Little MAc
_ Fire emblem characters
- SHulk
- Villager
- splatoon 3 pack
-- willing to trade 1 of my rare ones towards 3 of common: ssb mario, ssb luigi, ssb peach, ssb bowser,ssb yoshi, zelda

All prices include shipping, PayPal Payment only. Looking to sell the following:

Batman Arkham Knight (Xbox One) $35.00 (Used)
Rare Replay (Xbox One) $22.00 (Used)
Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One) $15.00 (Brand New/Sealed)

Looking to purchase:
Metal Gear Solid V PC Steam Code $35.

Haven't sold much on GAF before, but I'm an experienced eBay seller.

HaL64

WTB:

Any retro video games in general. I want to buy large lots, or small lots, your entire collection, your friend's collection, or whatever! Boxes, manuals, guides, loose cartridges, systems, handhelds, etc. And yes I consider PS2/Gamecube as retro.

trC181N.jpg

gaR1YJE.jpg

Wp1pfuh.jpg

First year issues of retro magazines and guides. EGM, Nintendo Power, etc.
faW3CQO.jpg

Retro store signage. Stuff like this:
r7XCvPZ.jpg

Have:
Paypal

SLEIhbg.png

I only accept PayPal. If you have zero feedback or very little then I require a gifted payment. Those of you with good feedback don't have to send payment as a gift but I would like if you took care of the fees. All prices include shipping with a tracking number and insurance. I'll only ship within the 48 continental states and won't ship overseas.

PlayStation 4 - 500GB

Bought brand new and has very little play time on it. The original box and all of the cables are included, just not pictured. The glossy hard drive cover has various hairline scratches from being cleaned (and they can only be seen under direct light) but other than that the system looks fantastic with no issues.
Price: $325

PlayStation Vita - Slim version

I bought this brand new when it came out and have played it very little. The Borderlands 2 code is gone, the 8GB memory card is still sealed, and it has a 16GB memory card inside of it. With the exception of the game code, everything is included and in very good condition. There's a screen protector on the Vita and a carrying case included.
Price: $150 SOLD

If you have any questions at all please send me a private message.

Mozendo

Not sure if this counts because it was being given away for free and all I had to pay for shipping but positive feedback for The Last Wizard for the Ar Tonelico Qoga artbook.

PM me if you need any info, pictures, want to buy, or want to haggle.

SHIPPING IS INCLUDED (cheapest way). Currently only shipping to the Continental US. If else where, ask first.

Prices are not firm!

Anime
  • Darker Than Black: Season 2 [Blu-ray/DVD] - $25
  • Gungrave Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set (sealed, with mousepad) - $55
  • Kiddy Grade Complete Series Limited Edition DVD Set - $23
  • Maria Watches Over Us: Season 2 - Printemps DVD Set (Sealed) - $10
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena Complete Limited Edition Collection (Sealed) - $120

DVD
  • At The Gates - Flames of the End (sealed) - $5

Weiss Schwarz
  • Kantai Collection ENG Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $15
  • To LOVE-Ru Darkness 2nd JP Trial Deck (box was opened but cards not used) - $16
  • Sword Art Online II Extra Booster ENG cards (4 booster boxes worth of cards valued at $235.30 - promo cards still sealed - can provide card list) - Looking for $160 obo

TCG Misc
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Chitose Aoba - $7.50
  • Character Multipurpose Long Box Collection - Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Azumi Kagamihara - $7.50 - or take all three for $20 shipped

Figures
  • Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren - Takanashi Rikka - 1/7 by Kotobukiya (sealed) - $90

Mice
  • Logitech G9X Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse with Precision Grips (brand new sealed - box has a few tears - $110

WANTS:
  • PlayStation Vita Red 2000
  • I Love Lucy: Ultimate Season One [Blu-ray]
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster PS4 case
  • PayPal (family/friends payment or you pay fees)
  • Cheap Weiss Schwarz cards or booster boxes! (English only)
  • Cheap Super Sonico goodies
  • The Girls of Freezing artbook
  • Bible Black merch (DVDs, figures, posters, books, etc)

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

PS3/PS4 Hori HRAP 4 Kai (Used, Very Good Condition) - $140 shipped
*Note: I have several sticks in stock so pictures may not represent actual item. I can provide pics of each stick on request.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051732_zpsclrdxd4k.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051658_zps6f0hqhql.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20150528_051753_zpsqjon5jhb.jpg

US/North American Digital Credit/Subscriptions:

Xbox Live (XBL) - $40 (Limited Stock Remaining)
*Note: These cards were personally purchased by me from a big box store and NOT an online reselling website, so they are guaranteed to work.

US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit: -
I sell US 3DS/WiiU eShop Credit at face value for anyone needing it (including the international users who aren't able to get it themselves). Increments of $10, $20, $35, or $50. If international, please use ppfeecalc.com with the "International" setting to calculate fees. If from the US, thefeecalculator is usually accurate. I usually have codes on me, but sometimes need to run to the store to pick more up.

Buying:
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop/Target/WalMart Gift Cards
Netflix Subscription (or looking for info on how to get it cheap)

I take Paypal and, upon request, other payment options. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.

(745+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom